The suspect's vehicle is reportedly a silver 4-door Dodge Neon. People were friendly. Tara Jane Wood, 35, killed in pedestrian collision with hit-and-run driver on on Interstate 35 in New Braunfels, Texas. According to the New Braunfels Police Department, the accident happened around 3:00 p.m . Principal Office: 1825 Market Center Blvd #350, Dallas, TX 75207 Lanes of I-35 at North New Braunfels are closed due to an accident. Driver takes off after crashing into man on a New Braunfels highway The cost of an accident report from New Braunfels Police Department is $6.00. The map shows the approximate location of the accident. I-35 San Antonio, TX in the News. According to police, one person was taken to an area hospital for treatment of minor injuries. Our Texas pedestrian accident attorneys at The Benton Law Firm have over two decades of combined experience fighting on behalf of grieving families. NEW BRAUNFELS, Texas - Two lanes have been closed on I-35 North following a major five-vehicle crash. Mr. Benton and his staff are very professional , kind and honest people. video are actors or models and not clients of any firm. Any inaccurate information will be corrected immediately after being brought to the sites attention. When asked the victim told police that her toes wernt covered by hershoe shurancebecause toes wernt covered in the policy.. 02/17/23 12:50: HYUNDAI 2013, VOLVO TRUCKS 2022: The accident occurred around 8:30 a.m. in the 1000 block of Interstate 35 North at Highway 46. Sarah Acosta is a weekend Good Morning San Antonio anchor and a general assignments reporter at KSAT12. When should I request a legal consultation? A major accident on I-35 Sunday morning forced police to shut down a part of the highway. S ACCESS RD 16263, Unknown, Comal, TX, US, Notify Me When The Officer Has Filed My Report, Accident Leaves 2 Injured In accident On FM0078 , Unknown, Guadalupe, TX, US, Accident Leaves 4 Injured In accident On FM3009 902, Schertz, Guadalupe, TX, US, Accident Leaves 1 Injured In accident On FM0725 , New Braunfels, Comal, TX, US, Accident Leaves 1 Injured In 3 Vehicle Collision On IH0035 , Schertz, Comal, TX, US, Accident Leaves 1 Injured In accident On S ACCESS RD 16263, Unknown, Comal, TX, US, https://www.txdot.gov/driver/laws/crash-reports.html. He eased my mind and made the transition of a 3 year long case, run smoothly. Updated: 4:22 PM CDT March 23, 2022 SAN ANTONIO Four people have been transported to the hospital, and two people were killed after a crash on I-35 at New Braunfels Avenue Wednesday. Teenager killed in accident on I-35 frontage road in New Braunfels Learn more here about how aNew Braunfels accident attorneycan help. DURHAM, N.C. (WNCN) March 3, 2023 was officially Layne Riggs Day in Durham County. The post does not say whether anyone was injured. An (September 15, 2021)- 54-year-old Jim Newcomer was killed in auto-pedestrian crash on September 11, 2021, in New Braunfels, Texas. Man suspected in more than 15 south Bexar County fires arrested, Spring-like weekend in store for San Antonio | FORECAST. The New Braunfels Police Department Credit: Carpio Photography - stock.adobe.com. His staff is exceptional. BEXAR COUNTY (KTSA News) A truck fire shutdown the northbound lanes of Interstate 35 north of New Braunfels Thursday afternoon. Copyright 2023 KSAT.com is managed by Graham Digital and published by Graham Media Group, a division of Graham Holdings. Everyone in the Benton Law office is very kind and professional! NEW BRAUNFELS, Texas - A man walking on the highway was killed in a hit-in-run crash on Interstate 35 in New Braunfels late Monday night, the New Braunfels Police Department said.. Benton is an Awesome attorney! Dozens of people came out to support the 20-year-old Bahama native during the proclamation Friday afternoon. The fire happened on the stretch between Watson Lane and FM 1102. You also agree to our Terms of A few drivers stopped . This is the second consecutive lane closure outside of New Braunfels around I-35. According to statistics published by the Texas Department of Transportation, approximately 3,700 people lose their lives in collisions across our state each year. Police said the vehicle could be a 2001 to 2005 model. I would highly recommend The Benton Law firm! Need to search a different area? in a photo or A teenager was found dead in his car Monday after a single-vehicle accident on the Interstate 35 frontage road in New Braunfels, police said. Newcomer was pronounced dead at the scene. I-35 San Antonio, TX Accident Reports. I cannot recommend Jeff Benton highly enough. Follow her @TaylorPettaway. Categories: Car Accidents, Pedestrian Accidents, Wrongful Death, document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()). Authorities are searching for the driver involved in a deadly hit-and-run crash, the New Braunfels Police Department said. At The Benton Law Firm, we intend to honor those who are victimized in accidents across Texas. Police said they believe the driver was racing when he lost control of the car. Services are not available in all states or for all legal categories. We aim to provide up to date information to the public surrounding these incidents in hopes of helping others avoid becoming victims themselves. A teenager was found dead in his car Monday after a single-vehicle accident on the Interstate 35 frontage roadin New Braunfels, police said. Mr. Benton was very professional, but genuinely empathetic, competent and most importantly, honest. Before joining the team in July 2022, she worked as a Digital Reporter at CBS 4 Rio Grande Valley and Local 23 News. The legendary civil-rights activist has devoted her life to helping others shine. The incident happened around 8:30 a.m. Saturday in the 1000 block of Interstate 35 North at Highway 46 in the northbound lanes. Jeff Benton represented the family of a man who was killed when he was rear-ended by an 18-wheeler. Our thoughts are with them at this time. I tried to email you it's not sending! Being sharp, knowledgeable and effective, Jeff Benton was able to settle my case and the hospital bills within record time. Lanes of I-35 at North New Braunfels are closed due to an accident Burleson Road is closed from N New Braunfels Ave to Saint James. NEW BRAUNFELS Authorities are working to clear the scene of a five-vehicle crash that left one person hospitalized and has traffic backed up in the area, according to New Braunfels police. Jeff and his staff got us a nice settlement, which took care of our medical bills, allowed us to replace our beloved Miata, and let us put the wreck behind us. I-35 Texas real time traffic, road conditions, Texas constructions, current driving time, current average speed and Texas accident reports. In search of vegan food, I found a world-class Mendocino inn. Man killed in hit-and-run on I-35 in New Braunfels, police say - KSAT I have many times used Hylands myself and am a fan of their products. Durham County names March 3 "Layne Riggs Day" in honor of 20-year-old He is described as having dark hair and was wearing a black long sleeve hoodie, dark colored pants and work boots. substitute The crash caused the vehicle to roll over before coming to a stop. Alcohol is not suspected as a factor in the crash, police said. DOT Traffic Reports. SAPD is asking drivers to use an alternate route. I would recommend The Benton Law Firm to anyone. When officers arrived, they found an 18-wheeler pulled over on the . When police arrived in the 5200 block of Interstate 35N, only a few miles from Bucc-ee's, they found the 19-year-old Fort Hood man dead in the driver's seat of a gold Volkswagen Passat. Regardless of the severity of the collision, the people involved are left to deal with injuries, medical bills, property damage, and insurance claims. Reach out at steven.santana@mysa.com. He did not set false expectations and he was very patient, taking care to explain every step of the process to me so I was able to make informed decisions. A teenager was found dead in his car Monday after a single-vehicle accident on the Interstate 35 frontage road in New Braunfels, police said. We didnt know what to expect from the insurance company when they offered nothing. TYPE: Miscellaneous -. We really appreciate you so much!, Ready to get the help you deserve? Search for your accident and request a copy of your New Braunfels Police Department crash report. Police reported that Newcomer was driving an 18-wheeler when he pulled over onto the shoulder of the highway and exited the vehicle. (September 15, 2021)- 54-year-old Jim Newcomer was killed in auto-pedestrian crash on September 11, 2021, in New Braunfels, Texas. The Comal County Sheriffs Office said there initially appears to be no injuries. I-35 closed at North New Braunfels due to an accident April 14, 2021 Updated: April 14, 2021 5:28 p.m. Texas Department of Transportation Several lanes are closed on Interstate 35, near New Braunfels Ave., because of a major accident,. According to New Braunfels Police, the accident on the highway just south of Engel Rd. Karla was with me every step of the way. The incident happened around 8:30 a.m. Saturday in the 1000 block of . A major crash and fuel spill on I-35 southbound at the Guadalupe River in New Braunfels has prompted a temporary road closure, according to police. The crash happened just before 1 a.m. on Wednesday on Interstate 35 South at New Braunfels. is it a They took on a very difficult case and won it!, My experience with The Benton Law Firm was very pleasant. Follow him on Twitter @stevensantana88, Major accident outside New Braunfels creates I-35 traffic delays, Texas bill proposes tax cuts for only straight, married couples, S.A. area pelted with large hail, heavy wind in overnight storm, Rooftop bar Cowboys and Cadillacs to grace downtown New Braunfels, South Texans want to know who's behind the 'Booty Patrol' truck, Costco to open first $15M store in Central Texas this March, 'Naked and Afraid' lets San Antonio mom show off survival skills, How a viral chicken fried steak briefly closed down Mr. Juicy, Here are 5 S.A. personalities perfect for hosting 'Daytime', PHOTOS: Massive alligator spooks locals along a South Texas road, PHOTOS: Ocelots spotted in 'rare' moment along a South Texas road, closed Loop 337 at the I-35 Frontage Road Tuesday. Several lanes are closed on Interstate 35, near New Braunfels Ave., because of a major accident, according to a tweet by the San Antonio Police Department. All rights reserved. You should seek further assistance from a legal or medical professional if you or a loved one is a victim in an accident. New Braunfels Police Department approved online Well bring more updates to this story as they become available. New Braunfels Police Department, TX Accident Reports Online Police | New Braunfels, TX - Official Website