Of the many guardian angels, Ariel is one who can help give abundance. June 16, 2021. To start this angel prayer for prosperity, take a few deep breaths and visualize the energy of Archangel Ariel, the golden light, coming down to your heart. When you have your items, place them on your altar. If you feel disconnected from mother nature, have a look at parks nearby. Say this angel prayer to help you get a raise, find a new higher paying job or for an increase in customers to your business. Maybe you have burning questions regarding a relationship Or maybe you're at a loss on how to move forward with your career or life. Thanks to his extrasensory abilities, Padre can establish precious contacts with Guardian Angels. O blessed Archangel Gabriel, we beseech thee, do thou intercede for us at the . She can encourage you to become perceptive and come up with novel ideas that will benefit your life. Obtain for me the grace of true repentance. What can you feel right now? Archangel Ariel can also help you manifest materialistic needs and wishes for animals. Archangel Ariel is also associated with the symbol of the globe. Archangel Ariel is also connected with jade. Waves crashing? That's a lot of people around the world offering your prayer to God. https://www.learnreligions.com/praying-to-archangel-gabriel-124252 (accessed March 4, 2023). Give me deeper spiritual insights, and urge me to pray about circumstances I don't understand that God has allowed into my life. I am totally amazed and over excited! Learn Religions, Oct. 7, 2021, learnreligions.com/praying-to-archangel-ariel-124248. The energy of Archangel Ariel helps you restore your harmony with nature and support all creatures in your environment. You are one step away from having your prayer submitted to Churches, shrines, prayer groups and prayer chains all around the world. Because he is associated with lions, Ariel is often associated with them. Rose quartz has the same energy frequency as pink light, which is a crystal used for communication purposes with God and Ariel. Uriel is also the archangel of wisdom. Whitney Hopler is a writer and editor who has covered faith since 1994. From the depths of my heart and soul to God Almighty, Amen. Ariel is the patroness of the elements, as her name indicates. She is in charge of the protection and healing of animals and plants on Earth, as well as the care of natural elements like water and wind. Why do you need her support right now? Archangel Ariel is the female archangel and protector of nature and its inhabitants. Raziel's healing energy can also alleviate lower back pain, ease kidney disease, and reduce blood pressure. The number 4 is also linked to the four elements that make up the world: earth, wind, air, and fire. Thousands of people find clarity every month by talking to psychic readers. To tap into the loving energy of God, pray to archangel Ariel. As Archangel Ariel is the archangel of mother earth, spending time in nature is a great way to connect with her. This is because they have the same vibration as Ariel. I ask that you clear the way so that I never cause undue harm to any living creature. Are there things you can do in your life to care for plants and animals? Since Ariel has stewardship of the earth plane, say an angel prayer to gain access to the currencies on earth. She punishes those who harm God's creation. You benefit from my sacred guarantee. Encourage me to avoid polluting the beautiful environment that God has made. You can call upon this angels unconditional protection. I love the sea and feel deeply connected to it, so will often use things from the sea in my four element rituals! By channelling his energy, you can tap into your hidden talents. Purify my motives for wanting to communicate with God. Archangel Uriel is the angel of the element of earth. Her mission in life is to help humanity. When we seek abundance out of greed and a need to accumulate, it is likely to cause a contraction of consciousness. She is a great help to anyone who feels unworthy of love. Sometimes, they will appear in their true form, but this is very rare. Dear Archangel Ariel. When we meditate, we open up our souls to higher realms of vibrations. Those who want to form a relationship with natural spirits and elemental beings should invoke the help of Archangel Ariel before they do so. You must take this class seriously BECAUSE it WORKS.\" MarcusI attended the abundance workshop and it truly was one of the best things that ever happened to me I highly recommend Rachels services, she is very knowledgeable, offers direct, simple and highly effective techniques.\" AlirezaMore Videos:https://youtu.be/vnTyrjG7LF8http://youtu.be/5kpTnhfAsk0https://youtu.be/mAKlBO2OW10https://youtu.be/dB_BpCuHi9I https://youtu.be/DbL2YMOUlww https://youtu.be/GGQI8SD1TDMhttps://youtu.be/ek40vQh_bWUhttps://youtu.be/ULXyH1FsZFkSUBSCRIBE FOR MORE ANGEL VIDEOS:https://www.youtube.com/c/RachelAvalon She oversees the care of plants and animals and is the guardian of the earths elements. I wish to connect with you and the four elements. Help me to hear God's guidance more clearly, especially when I'm facing important decisions. Amen. Since you work with Archangel Raphael to bring healing to people's bodies, minds, and spirits, I ask you to intervene to help heal whatever illnesses or injuries I'm dealing with physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually right now. Angel Prayer for Abundance and Prosperity -, Angel of Money Prayer / Archangel Financial Prayer by Amanda Linette Meder. Learn Religions. Another Archangel associated with the third eye chakra, Zadkiel helps you forgive those who have hurt you. To inspire people by using nature is its signature sign. Clear away confusion and give me the wisdom I need to make good decisions, as well as the confidence I need to act on those decisions. [Insert Persons First and Last Name] is truly a treasure and a divine light in my life. The earth is full of everything I require and archangel Ariel can show the way; presenting gifts at night or by day. Thank you for all that I have received in both monetary and non-monetary terms. Her name means the Lion of God, and this represents her fierce and protective nature. If you want to uncover what has been encoded in your destiny when you were born, theres a free, personalized numerology report you can grab here. This is because she is the archangel of the natural world, and so more active around plants and animals. Consider the prayers below in your time of need. Can you volunteer at charities that help clean up the environment or look after unwell wildlife? The Archangel Ariel is always listening; you just need to trust her with your prayers and believe that she will help you. She can help us heal sick or injured animals and protect the environment around us. Archangel Gabriel, the angel of revelation, I thank God for making you a powerful messenger to deliver divine messages. Archangel Ariel, we pray to you for peace and protection. Padre, the Messenger of the Angels, possesses uncommon spiritual gifts which, over the years, have earned him worldwide fame and respect. In astrology, Barachiel rules the planet Jupiter and is linked to the Pisces and Scorpio zodiacal signs. Let's explore some common misconceptions that often crop up during discussions about Gabriel Angel of God! The seventh Archangel, Ariel is often called the Angel of Nature, Mother Nature, and The Lioness. Her signature sign is nature, so if you are interested in healing, nature and the planet are the right place to start. Finally, it's important to understand that spiritual growth doesn't happen overnight. Amen. Thus, you do not run any risks. Jade is a protective stone that is connected with the element of earth. We can pray to Archangel Ariel when we want to help mother nature. I believe Archangel Ariels presence and powers are incredibly important right now. So pay attention to how you clairsentiently feel to follow the guidance you receive after you recite this prayer. Archangels also record all of the information in the universe in the Akashic Records. When connecting with Archangel Ariel, you may want to do so out in nature, on a hiking trail or a peaceful place in the woods that you love. Thank you for helping me to see opportunities as they appear to me and for others around me to see opportunities and share them with me. It is not uncommon for animals with Archangel Ariels spirit to come to you when you are out in nature. Ariel the Angel is one of the few of Gods guardian angels that can show us the best way to discover divine love in Him. 'is-invalid-input' : ''">, AskAstrology is a program offered by Padres partner DIGITALIST LTD. More information can be found on the. Not just for my own broken relationships but for all of humankind. Raziel, angel of mysteries, I thank God for making you a powerful channel through which God reveals holy mysteries at the right times and in the right ways. In these ancient traditions, Ariel is usually depicted as the angel with dominion over the Earth, elemental forces of nature, and animals. This beautiful stone has energy of healing and care, allowing us to love and care for ourselves and those around us. Of course, it can be hard to surround yourself with nature if you live in a city! Should the Help received not bring you total satisfaction, you could ask for it to be refunded; this appears in my general terms of use and in my sacred commitment to you. Hopler, Whitney. This Archangel of Nature is the patroness of the elements and nature spirits. For this reason, spending time helping animals can increase her connection to you. Hi, I'm Amanda! Dear Padre, the ritual you have performed is really working. Quiet your mind and say the following prayer to yourself, silently or aloud, whichever way feels right to you: Dear Archangel Ariel, please connect with me now in this sacred space that I may experience your healing light. Archangel Raziel can also assist those who have pituitary, thyroid, and other glandular problems, and help reduce and eliminate tumors and growths. She is the author of the book "Wake Up to Wonder.". Should you see fit to grant my prayer, I will give [state a portion of the earnings that you will give to charity, those in need or other generosity]. Empower me to be a healing force on the Earth, rather than a destructive one, during my lifetime. Archangel Ariel is the archangel of the natural world. Clarify Gods will in every aspect of my life (from my career to my relationships with my children), so Im not confused about the next steps I should take to respond well to God's messages and fulfill God's purposes for my life. By believing in the power of prayer, you'll open yourself up to receiving all the blessings that he has to offer. Image Credits: Doreen Virtue Instead, the archangels will usually show us they are around with signs and symbols. In other words, please use common sense. Whether youre looking to manifest love, prosperity, or peace, Ariel can help you manifest them. Archangel Ariel is known as the lioness of God. Ariel can help us directly by providing the means by which we can acquire our physical and material needs. People or beings who harm Gods creation are punished by Angel Ariel. When you go hiking or camping, Archangel Ariel is your protector as places to hike, and camp is surrounded by nature. She promotes balance and healing by helping us protect plants and animals. Hopler, Whitney. Angels & Colors: 7 Most Common Angel Light Colors Symbolism. Ariel can also aid you with healing. Keeper of the earth and all its treasures, archangel Ariel, please open the coffers. It may be good to combine this prayer with one for archangel Uriel or archangel Michael. Thank you. Sometimes, even the smallest city parks can help us reconnect with planet earth and Archangel Ariel. Archangel Ariel has power over the four elements, so honoring them in a ritual is a great way of connecting with her. Archangel Ariel has the power to regulate and control the natural world. For any prayer that you must make, you should be sure of the outcome you intend to receive as any intent to harm any individual or being would lead to your prayers not being answered; if heard at all. He may also help you overcome obstacles to your goals. People or beings who harm God's creation are punished by Angel Ariel. Also, Guardian Angel Gadiel helps you to release the negative energy that won't let you attract fortune. Therefore, you must have a pure heart and good intent while making your prayer. This archangel will guide you to find solutions to your problems. Ariel also works with Archangel Raphael. Move onto your sense of touch. She has the power to also grant what you have asked her for as long as your . Therefore, we can ask Ariel the Angel of nature to help us preserve this natural resource that God has bestowed upon us. When it comes to separating fact from fiction, the, Praying is an act that confuses many people. She is responsible for the protection of animals, plants, as well as the Earth's elements; which include water, wind, and fire. This sacred space should include an angel altar on which you place images that you hold meaningful and sacred to you. In addition to humans, he can be seen as a wolf. There are so many good choices for me to make about what to do every day, but I have limited time and energy, so I need you, Gabriel, to guide me to whats best: activities that will help me pursue Gods unique purposes for my life. May my primary goals be to get to know God better and grow closer to him, rather than to try to convince God to do what I want him to do for me. Manifesting your materialistic needs is easy with her help. Please make it possible for me to be receptive to receiving wealth from both anticipated and unforeseen sources. Before you invoke an Archangel, you will want to set up a sacred space in your home where you can quiet your mind and commune with spiritual beings. As Archangel Ariel has power over the four elements, we can ask her to allow the elements to keep us grounded. Their prodigious size and loud voices can be startling. I love him/her as my family and pray you will send her/him a speedy recovery. You can also offer up other, 5 Hallowed Prayers for Somebody Who Died Suddenly, 7 Blessed Prayers for Healing Childhood Trauma. Either way, she will hear! Because Archangel Ariel controls these elements, the number 4 is further linked to this angel. Just asking for nature-related protection would be like limiting the abilities. From time to time we'll send you a prayer from others. Please reach out to the loved ones I mention to you now in prayer, who also need healing. Archangel Uriel is known as the Angel of wisdom and light. It can help you take care of Gods creation, and you can pray to her for helping you achieve this goal. Read on to learn about Ariel and how she can help you. Can You Have More Than One Guardian Angel? Here is a meditation ritual that will allow you to connect with Archangel Ariel: I always feel so refreshed after this meditation. This combination of Angelic energy + manifesting techniques is truly MAGICAL and UNSURPASSED. Help me get rid of unhealthy attitudes (like shame or greed) and unhealthy habits (like an addiction) that are hindering my ability to clearly hear God's messages for me. Please send fresh ideas into my mind, either through dreams when I'm asleep or through miraculous inspiration while I'm awake. Thank you for guiding me towards areas and people who have the resources I can benefit from and contribute to in an equally prosperous and abundant way. Because archangels exist on higher vibrational frequencies than us, it can be hard to recognize their energy around us. Sometimes you may even experience a sudden change of thought, like a rapid shift in thought. I need [state a specific amount of money] for [state what you need the money for, be specific in how you will spend it]. Try this Archangel Ariel Money Prayer. He has a combination of nurturing energies and fierce protectiveness. Please will you send your wonderful energy of healing to us during this time. Motivate me to conserve the Earth's natural resources (such as water) and the energy (such as electricity) that I get from natural resources by using them carefully, and to recycle the products I use to prevent the unnecessary use of additional resources. When we seek abundance from our angels it is important to keep your eyes and ears open for opportunities all of the time. Dear Archangel Ariel. Being an Angel, to invoke Angel Ariel, you need to make a prayer to her with a good heart and pure intent. Please help me do my part to take good care of the natural world that God has created. I promise to do this with all my heart. Her patronage of the elements allows people to deepen their connection with plants and animals. When they are around, we might see a glow of their color surrounding us. Retrieved from https://www.learnreligions.com/praying-to-archangel-raziel-124263. Help me to generously contribute, to serve others, and to the entire planet. Archangel Ariel is known as the Angel of nature. After the abundance workshop last month I manifested a last minute bday trip to Miami and I manifested the money to cover the membership amount of this group for a year! She is a healer that exists to protect and care for Archangel Ariel - 5 Ways to Connect With the Angel of Nature Archangel Ariel is the archangel of the natural world. As you move the air, please send love to the world. He is often sent when you need courage or trust, and he can also help you accept your feminine nature. Prayer to Archangel Gabriel Archangel Gabriel, the angel of revelation, I thank God for making you a powerful messenger to deliver divine messages. Uriel also has a unique role in the end times. After this prayer, if you see a repeating number sign such as 1:11 or 12:12, this is a positive sign. In addition, her guidance can assist you in healing from emotional or physical trauma. I love going out into the countryside and exploring the world around me, and will always feel a deep link with Archangel Ariel when I am out and about in nature. Reveal which numbers show up in YOUR Numerology Chart. Great archangel Ariel, I pray for your guardianship. Please bless my house, loved ones and myself so no harm will come. Hopler, Whitney. Etsy Search for items or shops Close search Skip to Content Sign in 0 Cart Halloween Hub Jewelry & Accessories Clothing & Shoes Even though we are aware of how our activity is harming planet earth, the UN believes that our actions show no signs of slowing down. Archangel Ariel, on the other hand, is usually represented with feminine characteristics. Your angels are much more likely to bring about meaningful coincidences than to make money appear miraculously. I now consider the Angels my \"invisible friends\", actually they're more like family and I thank God for them daily. Erica\"I WON 1200 Euros! If you see any feathers or bird signs after you complete this prayer, this is also a good sign. Ariel means "Lion of God." The meaning of the name itself depicts its importance. Welcome to The Spiritual Living Blog, over 50 million readers since 2013. (2021, October 7). The Archangel can appear in the form of a vision. The prayer to the Archangel Gabriel, asks him to "intercede for us at the throne of divine mercy.". Most of us spend the majority of our days in unnatural environments like our homes, offices, stores and other man-made structures. I want to protect the earth and all her wonders. This means that she can help us meet our material needs and attract wealth and abundance. Learn Religions, Feb. 16, 2021, learnreligions.com/praying-to-archangel-gabriel-124252. You may also wish to repeat this prayer when a repeating number sign appears to amplify the effect as Angels often communicate with number synchronicity. Archangel Ariel means "Lion or Lioness of God". Because her name means the Lion of God, Archangel Ariel is often depicted with a lion. In the first book of Chronicles, she refers to the men of valour of Moab. The main angels of prosperity are: Archangel Raziel, Gadiel, Vehuel, Barakiel and Gamaliel. Crystals are fantastic spiritual tools that have been used for centuries as healing and metaphysical tools. Thank you, Gabriel, for all of the good news from God that you bring into people's lives, including mine. She is given the supreme responsibility of looking after and overseeing the natural world. Though they are celestial beings living in the angelic realm, you can be sure that they are always near and can help us in a number of ways. Hopler, Whitney. I'm fascinated by numerology, astrology, and spirituality. Archangel Barakiel Barakiel is an ancient Angel whose name means, "God's Blessing." Being the Angel of good fortune, He will assist in opening your heart in ways that abundance will get attracted to you and you only. When you are having challenges with money, Archangel Ariel is the angel to call because she is the archangel of abundance, prosperity and manifestation. However, this is very rarely done through miraculous means. Heavenly King, You have given us archangels to assist us during our pilgrimage on earth. Watch this video and connect with Archangel Ariel's beautiful pink ray of light and imagine a shower of abundance washing over you.Want to learn how to work with the Angels to manifest your biggest dreams?When you tap into the POWERFUL MANIFESTING ENERGY of the Archangels you can clear obstacles on your path + open up to a whole new level of SUCCESS. However, this is very rarely done through miraculous means. She has been found in various religions and spiritual practices, so you can connect with her regardless of your beliefs and ideas. What represents the elements the most for you? See which numbers repeatedly show up in YOUR Numerology chart . Archangel Ariel can help you attract more prosperity and abundance into your life. He/she is everything I ever wanted, needed and so much more. Meditation is one of the best ways to connect with archangels. Thank you for all the prosperity blessings and helpers you have guided me to on my path. Sometimes, only Angel Ariel can spread the love and understanding our fractured world needs so badly. Let the unconditional love that animals give us humans inspire me to become a more loving person since God wants all of his creation to work together in the unity of love. I ask for the healing power of love. To spend time with nature, our mind is cleansed and refreshed. To benefit the earth, the animal kingdoms, and all of the natural world, commune with us in this space. She is also a powerful healer. She punishes beings who do harm to Gods creation and encourages people to take care of their surroundings. Find a room in your home where you wont be disturbed, and lay out a cloth on the floor. O Illustrious Saint Uriel, the Archangel of God's divine justice, as you hold the heavenly scales.