One cousin even created a special online presentation for the call that included live and recorded music, as well as dance performances and poetry. (What scar did the Phantoms mask hide? 20. Who make our lives worth living? For firefighters, police, and emergency medical workers.For doctors, nurses, and all health care professionals.For those who serve in the armed forces. Though 20-year-old Aidan G. of Kensington, California, was home from college because of COVID, his girlfriend put together a video of college friends wishing him a happy birthday and sharing appreciations, which really touched him. Going old happens. But it also grants a freedom to be with. Inject in us the humbleness to know we are loved by you beyond measure.Infect us with the passion and courage to share Gods love with everyone around us.We pray for immunity to evil; especially to hate , prejudice, negativity and despair.Help us use our gifts to be a part of your mission.Let us be superspreaders of love. Help us continue to bring the science of a meaningful life to you and to millions around the globe. -Prayer by Cameron Wiggins Bellm. Embrace usso that us we know your loving presencewithin us and among us. Thank you that you surround us with favor as with a shield, and we are safe in your care. Yes there is sickness. I pray that we continue to be inclusive and broad in our thinking, that we continue to be imaginative and innovative, that we have the energy required to sustain us. when its hard to travel and gather together. Amber M. of Novato, California, didnt expect to do much for her 31st birthday, which fell just two weeks into lockdown. We ask for wisdom for those who bear the loadof making decisions with widespread consequences. Remain optimistic and hopeful for what is yet to come and the new relationships that new beginnings may bring. Without you we would surely fail, but with you, there is great hope. Please submit one here: Submit a Prayer, To provide feedback, please email: jesuitresource@xavier.edu. Help me to see those places where I was lovingand strengthen those parts of meso that I can better do your will. - Reflection by Aarti Jaisinghani- Offered by Rashmi Assudani. Age disparity. For some that light may come in the form of a sense of the Divine. Well, I know exactly what youll say. Enjoy our hand-picked quotes below to share with your friends on their special day. We thank You that no matter how dark the night may get, there is the hope of the dawn to come. So sit back and receive all the love coming your way! Some meaningful approaches including thanking them, reminiscing on great times youve shared in the past year, praising their accomplishments, or letting them what about them you love most. Trust us, you'll be glad you found a way to celebrate your birthday during COVID. She also asked her oldest daughter to put it together in a fun slideshow with music to share with him on his actual birthday. Bring hope that you will make them the equalof whatever lies ahead. It's my faith that I lean on as the death tolls resulting from the coronavirus continue to rise. One of the few aspects of this terrible pandemic to be grateful for is that it has taken a vastly lesser toll on children and young adults than its major precursor of last century, the flu pandemic. I ask for compassion and love when Im unable to give those to myself. Yeah, alright, here it is. Scripture: "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever!Amen." Ephesians 3:20-21. Prayers for those with the Coronavirus, those who care for them, and those who are suffering from anxiety during this stressful time. In Jesus' name, Amen. And most important of all, happy birthday. we're so lucky to still have you on this earth 28 Feb 2023 00:27:44 I pray that we continue to be intentional collaborators, guided by your spirit. Merciful God,Open my heart and mind to be fully present to those I interact with throughout the day.Allow me to listen to others without passing judgement or haste to solve what I cannot change.Give me patience and understanding and grant me grace in my shortcomings.Be with me in times of fatigue and lift me up with the strength to carry out your compassionate love to all those I meet. . Amber was able to celebrate while still saying safe and distanced. May we who are merely inconvenienced remember those whose lives are at stake. and celebrate Thanksgiving as weve done in the past. This ordinary time is marked also by deep economic hardship for many. Best friend, weve been through it all. Help usto focus on what we havenot on what is removed or changed. Shamair B. Philadelphia, PA. 0. var addthis_share = addthis_share || {} Cant wait to see what the next year has in store for both you and our friendship. Lord Jesus, you came into the world to heal our infirmities and to endure our sufferings. Heal those who are sick with the virus. 2023 The Greater Good Science Center at the University of California, Berkeley. Hello here I am again, knowing that you are waiting for me with love and warming light.In the shadow of your wings I find respite and relief that feeds my innermost self and renews my soul. - ByEd Schmidt, S.J.,written January 12, 2021, Click here for a video of the prayer being prayed, //