Here are six vitamin combinations you definitely shouldnt take together. . Available for Android and iOS devices. Unless a person has another stomach problem or has reacted to prednisone, I don't think Omeprazole is given as a matter of course with prednosone. Yes, I take Adcal D3 daily and also Ranitidine (similar to Omprazole which didn't agree with me). First of all, your doctor put you on these medicines for a reason; your Neurontin helps your pain, your calcium is helping you restore your bone density, your Prilosec is helping reflux, or . This content does not have an Arabic version. If you're taking K2-MK7 it isn't likely to matter whether or not you take them together, as K2-MK7 stays in your blood a long time. They all do different things. Try our Symptom Checker Got any other symptoms? CYP3A4 inhibitors, such as grapefruit, can interact with certain medications by inhibiting the liver enzyme that metabolizes many drugs. Stopped 40mg of omeprazole 2 days ago - when do side effects stop? Info on the most common, potentially dangerous, interactions between drugs & supplements, including Lisinopril interactions and others. All information is observation-only. Things to remember when you fill your prescription. Some people taking omeprazole may experience serious side effects such as kidney inflammation or severe . Should i be worried? Looking for Titralac, or exact equivalent. R. Reading the discussion, I am wondering what the difference is between coated and uncoated pred? Some people take pred in the wee small hours with only a small helping of yoghurt and they seem to be fine. You can eat a normal diet, unless otherwise directed by your doctor, while taking omeprazole 1. Try calcium citrate instead (citracal). I have read the leaflet included with the capsules and have become concerned about long term use of this drug as it mentions an increased risk of osteoperosis. Even taken on an empty stomach. I have taken a pill of Prilosec and extra strength tums (calcium carbonate). All Rights Reserved. One medication metabolized into its active form through this pathway is clopidogrel (Plavix), a very commonly used antiplatelet agent. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions. Your physician may want to switch you to a. Is it ok to take Prilosec and Tums (calcium carbonate) at the same time? Why Doesn't the U.S. Have at-Home Tests for the Flu? Ito T, Jensen RT. WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. I have a stomachache, used tums, (calcium carbonate) maalax, Prilosec do not work. See our Calcium Supplements Review to learn how to minimize the effect of PPIs on the absorption of calcium from supplements. If you're taking MK4, that should be taken in 3 doses, spread throughout the day, as it doesn't stay in your blood for long, so probably best to take your . I have been taking prilosec, famitodine and tums (calcium carbonate). Find out the side effects and potential adverse effects of too much magnesium. Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Aug. 28, 2018. Most turmeric products recommend about 500 milligrams daily. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. What are sypmtoms. The other two are very questionable and should not be taken unless there is a proven need. Read our editorial policy. Tums neutralizes acid , Zantac block a histamine to slow down and weaken acid and omeprazole shuts the acid pump off. The calcium supplement is to prevent osteoporosis. Unfortunately, taking iron supplements along with green tea isnt a great mix. https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Calcium-HealthProfessional. Omeprazole is not an antacid; it is a proton pump inhibitor. Accessed Aug. 28, 2018. Skip 1 day acid reflux returns.Is it safe to continue taking ? Notes on Omeprazole and Calcium supplements, https://patient.info/forums/discuss/omeprazole-and-calcium-supplements-528203. This informs us that the calcium absorption was significant enough to reduce PTH activity and diminish bone resorption.3, Calcium carbonate may be used in patients on chronic PPIs, but it must be taken with a meal to promote acid production; however, the amount of calcium absorbed is still less than what is absorbed from calcium citrate.2, Calcium citrate supplements and calcium in natural products such as cheese and milk will provide patients with greater bioavailability regardless of pH. 1,3 Patients taking PPIs may have issues absorbing an optimal amount of calcium from insoluble salt forms, such as calcium carbonate. Do vitamin B12 Patches like PatchMD really work? It's recommended that people at high risk for. However, there can be adverse effects if you dont take the drug as recommended. Any use of this site constitutes your agreement to the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy linked below. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek Can I take tums (calcium carbonate) if I've taken Pepto and Prilosec tonight? I take Prilosec daily. Total daily dose. I've heard that grapefruit juice can interact with medications because it inhibits an enzyme that breaks down drugs in the body. As a result, he says you want to wait at least two hours before taking Vitamin C with your Vitamin B12. Calcium and magnesium are both alkaline, and it will steal them from your bones or other organs with no thought of the consequences. . I too haveAlendronic acid but as an annual infusion to bypass the stomach. Calcium can affect how your body absorbs iron, zinc and magnesium. Continue to take this medication even if you feel well. Still looking for answers? This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here. Thats the basic schedule. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Omeprazole and Calcium. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. It by-passes the stomach and is absorbed lower down in the gut. An interaction is when a substance changes the way a drug works. Bloomington, Minn.: Institute for Clinical Systems Improvement. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation. )- I tried it at another time of day from when taking the pred but still got a sore tummy so I switched to Tylenol (acetaminophen). The study uses data from the FDA. If you are a Mayo Clinic patient, this could Personalize this study to your gender and age, Sodium Bicarbonate and Centrum drug interaction, Cilostazol and Herniated Nucleus Pulposus (Slipped Disk), Omniscan and Systemic Sclerosis (Scleroderma). 2005 - 2023 WebMD LLC. Learn how we can help 4.8k views Answered >2 years ago Thank 18 thanks Last updated Sep 21, 2020 Found in: Omeprazole Disclaimer: However, a single post-hoc analysis involving patients on calcium supplements varying in solubility revealed that the relationship between solubility and absorption was weak.2, This analysis showed that calcium absorption is more dependent on components of coingested foods than pH solubility.2 On the other hand, some data suggest that calcium absorption is significantly dependent on gastric pH.1. Calcium is primarily absorbed in its ionized form in the upper small intestine. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. All rights reserved. Registered in England and Wales. Read our editorial policy. Tums (calcium carbonate) or rolaids didn't help at all. People can use OTC omeprazole tablets to treat frequent heartburn that occurs two or more times per week. Patient is a UK registered trade mark. So space these at least 1 hour apart. Both drugs belong to a group of medications called proton pump inhibitors. Omeprazole and pantoprazole are proton pump inhibitors, most commonly used for gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), ulcers, and other gastric hypersecretory conditions. Calcium with D3 (and you really should get other nutrients as well but that doesn't seem to be the standard protocol) because pred can cause bone thinning. If you are on Omeprazole, I'm sure you have already been told to reduce acid foods. Learn the difference between sublingual vitamin B-12, vitamin B-12 pills and more through information including clinical evidence. What antibiotics should not be taken with omeprazole? Calcium is easy to increase with diet changes, but magnesium is not. Nothing to chew. Prilosec (omeprazole) lasts longer (up to 72 hours) than other classes of acid reducers (like Zantac, Pepcid, or Tums). CONDITIONS OF USE: The information in this database is intended to supplement, not substitute for, the expertise and judgment of healthcare professionals. Advertising revenue supports our not-for-profit mission. Please do not submit any type of HTML markup or scripting as it will not be accepted, nor will posts that exceed 2,500 characters. Do not stop taking it without talking to your doctor. Depending on the season, I may add in extra zinc and vitamin D3, which I take with lunch. So one of the side effects of long term use is osteoporosis, even in young people. This feature is restricted to active members. Prilosec decreases gastric pH, which plays an important role in the absorption of levothyroxine. 18 December, 2018 If you experience symptoms of acid reflux or heartburn, your doctor may prescribe Prilosec (omeprazole) or Protonix (pantoprazole) to decrease the amount of acid produced in your stomach 1 2. Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. A healthcare professional should be consulted before taking any drug, changing any diet or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment. Accessed Aug. 28, 2018. http://www.nap.edu/read/13050/chapter/4#37. appropriate medical assistance immediately. / Get prescriptions or refills through a video chat, if the doctor feels the prescriptions are medically appropriate. All rights reserved. You may experience issues such as gas, constipation, nausea and diarrhea while taking the medication. Iron, on the other hand, can decrease the efficacy of green tea.. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Omeprazole and Calcium carbonate. 3. 9 years ago, Mayo Clinic Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development, Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education, Nutritional Supplements at Mayo Clinic Store. Review/update the Notes on Can Omeprazole increase calcium levels, https://patient.info/forums/discuss/can-omeprazole-increase-calcium-levels-41484. You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. For potential or actual medical emergencies, immediately call 911 or your local emergency service. Should I avoid certain foods while taking Omeprazole? 2023 ConsumerLab.com, LLC. To provide you with the most relevant and helpful information, and understand which Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use With regard to duration with pH > 4, the combination therapy was superior to famotidine alone on day 8. 1. Omeprazole has active ingredients of omeprazole. Tell your doctor if you don't notice any changes after about two weeks. Question posted by three kittens on 28 Sep 2014, Last updated on 28 September 2014 by kaismama, I am taking omeprazole 20mg for acid reflux can I take calcium carbonate coated caplets safely without any side effects. St. John's wort (Hypericum perforatum) can interact with other medications, but can this be avoided by spacing out the dosages? Been told I have silent acid reflux. You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. * Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information. For your privacy, only your first name (from your account) followed by a random number will appear with your comment. Common interactions include dyspnoea among females and fatigue among males. 3 The FDA issued a strong warning against using omeprazole and esomeprazole with clopidogrel because of the potentially decreased effectiveness for clopidogrel. I find I do get terrible acid reflux at times and at others not. The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Omeprazole and Calcium carbonate have. I resisted as I haven't had any stomach issues with Pred. Selected from data included with permission and copyrighted by First Databank, Inc. I've been taking Omeprazole 4 months. Patient aims to help the world proactively manage its healthcare, supplying evidence-based information on a wide range of medical and health topics to patients and health professionals. information is beneficial, we may combine your email and website usage information with a daily intake of no more than 1.4 milligrams curcucmin per pound (0-3 mg/kg) of body weight. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek privacy practices. They do not interfere with each other and can be taken together. You should also seriously consider both a calcium and magnesium supplement, or increasing those minerals intake by food adjustments while on any acid surpressing medicine. Egton Medical Information Systems Limited. Because calcium citrate is not dependent on acid or pH for absorption, it may be the preferred calcium supplement for PPI users. Who can and cannot take omeprazole How and when to take omeprazole Side effects of omeprazole Pregnancy, breastfeeding and fertility while taking omeprazole Taking omeprazole with other medicines and herbal supplements Common questions about omeprazole www.barrettscampaign.org.uk www.cardcharity.co.uk Guts UK: charity gutscharity.org.uk The listed side effects of omeprazole don't mention effects on your iron levels or ability to absorb iron 1. Compared with treatment with omeprazole alone, on day 1 famotidine and omeprazole in combination improved the duration of and time to reach intragastric pH > 4. Answer: Omeprazole (Prilosec), Nexium, and other proton pump inhibitor (PPI) drugs can be affected by taking supplements. Tums (calcium carbonate) and rolaids make me vomit. Prilosec Upgrade to Patient Pro Medical Professional? respect of any healthcare matters. Dietary reference intakes for calcium and vitamin D. National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. Is there a home remedy that will relieve heartburn. Please where can I buy it? These medications are not usually taken together. Vitamin B complex supplement recommendations, benefits and top rated brands for older people and all ages. Omeprazole has active ingredients of omeprazole. A diet heavy in acidic foods might, though. Thanks!! Space them about half an hour from it. Find out if melatonin supplements can help with stomach pain, ulcers, reflux and dyspepsia, or if it can cause stomach upset. Peptic ulcers caused by H. pylori infection are typically treated with antibiotics, but certain supplements may also help. Although you can take Prilosec with most types of magnesium, it can cause problems with one type of magnesium medication. It is often taken once daily for four to eight weeks or longer. Drug interactions are reported among people who take Omeprazole and Calcium carbonate. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. stomach ulcer from aspirin/ibuprofen-like drugs prevention, ulcer of duodenum caused by bacteria Helicobacter pylori, inflammation of the esophagus with erosion, medication treatment for healing erosive esophagitis, inflammation of the stomach lining caused by H. pylori, increased stomach acid from systemic mastocytosis, bleeding from stomach, esophagus or duodenum, eosinophilic inflammation of the esophagus. DISCLAIMER: The information contained herein should NOT be used as a substitute for the advice of an appropriately qualified and licensed physician or other health care provider. appropriate medical assistance immediately. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Yang YX. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk. If. Her response was: once you do have problems, it's too late. If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date. Also see our CL Answer about supplements for indigestion and heartburn. Calcium is best absorbed when it's taken in smaller doses (typically less than 600 milligrams at one time). Patient does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. OTC Medications: Are You Taking Too Much? Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Vomiting and headaches can also occur. I would be very interested to know. information submitted for this request. These Vitamins & Supplements Might Interact With Your Birth Control, Studies have shown that a persons absorption of Vitamin K may be reduced when other fat-soluble vitamins such as Vitamin E and Vitamin D are taken together, says Dr. Chris Airey, M.D. Highly acidic environments, such as the gastric environment, help promote calcium ionization from foods or salt forms.1 The major difference between calcium supplements tends to be the salt forms. Patient is a UK registered trade mark. Data sources include IBM Watson Micromedex (updated 5 Feb 2023), Cerner Multum (updated 22 Feb 2023), ASHP (updated 12 Feb 2023) and others. Modern monocropping methods have reduced the magnesium content in everyday foods, so a supplement may be necessary. Mayo Clinic does not endorse companies or products. Chronic proton pump inhibitor (PPI) use has been linked to an increased risk of hip, wrist, and spine fractures. pimozide. Zeratsky KA (expert opinion). The solution? Yes, you could take omeprazole in the morning and famotidine at night but there are not many studies investigating this approach. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API). Thankfully, there are no harmful side effects, however Dr. Airey says its simply not efficient to take them together as your bodys ability to absorb the vitamins will be reduced if you take them together. I've been taking Om since May 2013, due to diagnosis for a small hiatus hernia and the soft palate being red. health information, we will treat all of that information as protected health Our clinical information meets the standards set by the NHS in their Standard for Creating Health Content guidance. This is necessary as I have osteopenia (both my 94 yr old parents have osteoporosis) and obviously pred is not good for bones. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. All rights reserved. A version of this story was published March 2021. ConsumerLab.com name and flask logo are both registered trademarks of ConsumerLab.com, LLC. Select a condition to view a list of medication options. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Drug interactions are reported among people who take Omeprazole and Calcium carbonate. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API). Calcium. The most common side effects associated with taking omeprazole include but are not limited to: Headache Vomiting Abdominal pain Diarrhea 6 years ago, I take Calcichew twice a day and Alendronic acid once a week both to counteract the effect of steroids on bone density, which apparently can make women in particular more susceptible to osteoporosis. Video chat with a U.S. board-certified doctor 24/7 in less than one minute for common issues such as: colds and coughs, stomach symptoms, bladder infections, rashes, and more. There are patients who are unable to take either calcium or the PPI due to other medical conditions. I would rather not take the PPI but have to at times. But this may have nothing to do with excess calcium in your blood. If you still aren't sure about the best time to take calcium supplements, check with your doctor or pharmacist for guidance. The 2.5mg is only available as a coated tab. I ran out of usual med prilosec. Our clinical information meets the standards set by the NHS in their Standard for Creating Health Content guidance. Can you take tums (calcium carbonate) and famotidine together. Prilosec is used to treat disorders involving stomach acid, including gastroesophageal reflux disease, known as GERD, and frequent heartburn. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. Your last name and email address will not be displayed. Registered number: 10004395 Registered office: Fulford Grange, Micklefield Lane, Rawdon, Leeds, LS19 6BA. Posted We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. * Approximation only. I found that I had this stomach trouble only if I tried taking NSAID pain killers (aspirin, ibuprofin, etc. They do not interfere with each other and can be taken together. Better to prevent. 782 people who take Omeprazole and Calcium carbonate together, and have interactions are studied. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. So, I do take Nexium. MTM Coordinator, Clinical Pharmacist, Assistant Professor of Family Medicine, Palliative Medicine, Pharmacy at Mayo Clinic 2 semanas Please see a doctor when you can there are many other ppi's that my help control you symptoms, good luck, calcium carbonate, omeprazole, gerd, side effect, calcium. generic drugs) are not considered. Calcium carbonate is an insoluble salt form, while calcium citrate is a soluble salt form.2,3 Insoluble calcium salts require a lower pH to help facilitate the release of ionized calcium from the complex.1,3 Patients taking PPIs may have issues absorbing an optimal amount of calcium from insoluble salt forms, such as calcium carbonate. How much magnesium do I need and how much magnesium from supplements is too much? Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. These medications are not usually taken together. Vitamins for MS: Do supplements make a difference? Can this dry wood and fire be blood pressure high after covid vaccine together, can there be some sparks After drinking the chicken soup, Jiang Wei and Lin Nanyan were driven upstairs by Su Hongying, and even the door was locked. The underlying data to can i take allegra and xyzal together xyzal 5 mg support the other results reported in the article. A diet heavy in acidic foods might, though. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 14,014 people who take Omeprazole and Calcium from the FDA, and is updated regularly. Preliminary results suggest that taking your medication this way may provide superior control of gastric acid secretion at night without compromising the effectiveness of omeprazole in the morning. Here are the Best Sex Positions toTry, How to Use Your Love Language to PracticeSelf-Care, Want to Level-Up Your Manifestation Skills? Check out our favorite recovery essentials. Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question. WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health. Is omeprazole an antacid? DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. Vitamin B12 plays an important role in red blood cell production and the proper functioning of your nervous system, and B12 deficiency can lead to poorer nerve health and affect red blood cell development and function., While the mixing of supplements can be overwhelming at first, Stokes says the most important aspect of a supplement regimen is to keep it simple, to set yourself up for success. Who can and cannot take omeprazole How and when to take omeprazole Side effects of omeprazole Pregnancy, breastfeeding and fertility while taking omeprazole Taking omeprazole with other medicines and herbal supplements Common questions about omeprazole Page last reviewed: 18 November 2021 Next review due: 18 November 2024 Part of the reason behind the confusion is for some supplements, your absorption level can depend on which ones you are taking together and may also result in adverse interactions, which can be harmful to your health. Registered in England and Wales. Learn how to enable it, PPIs can affect your ability to absorb certain vitamins and minerals, such as reducing calcium absorption. We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of eHealthMe.com's terms of service and privacy policy. . I take omeprazole (Prilosec), a proton pump inhibitor, to reduce stomach acid. But if you do take magnesium, Erin Stokes, ND, recommends not taking it at the same time as your multivitamin, as it may interfere with the absorption of smaller minerals found in the multivitamin, like iron and zinc. Patient does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Mayo Clinic on Incontinence - Mayo Clinic Press, NEW The Essential Diabetes Book - Mayo Clinic Press, NEW Ending the Opioid Crisis - Mayo Clinic Press, FREE Mayo Clinic Diet Assessment - Mayo Clinic Press, Mayo Clinic Health Letter - FREE book - Mayo Clinic Press. For these, please consult a doctor (virtually or in person). I too have Alendronic acid but as an annual infusion to bypass the stomach. Related story Join now to add comments and get all member benefits, including over 1,300 reviews. Natural Medicines. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. 2023 eHealthMe.com. Get prescriptions or refills through a video chat, if the doctor feels the prescriptions are medically appropriate. information highlighted below and resubmit the form. Based on current research, no clinical evidence suggests that calcium citrate is superior to calcium carbonate in terms of preventing osteoporosis-related fractures in patients on chronic PPI therapy. Consult your healthcare professional (e.g., doctor or pharmacist) for more in formation. https://www.icsi.org/guideline_sub-pages/osteoporosis/adequate_calcium_intake/. With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. respect of any healthcare matters. The easiest way to lookup drug information, identify pills, check interactions and set up your own personal medication records. Once you get into a routine, and know what to take when, it just becomes part of your daily habits. Omeprazole (Prilosec), esomeprazole (Nexium), and pantoprazole (Protonix) are in a class of medications known as proton pump inhibitors. Get answers from Gastroenterologists and top U.S. doctors, Our doctors evaluate, diagnose, prescribe, order lab tests, and recommend follow-up care. STRONG & MODERATE CYP2C19 INHIBITORS/MAVACAMTEN SLT. I take Tums (calcium carbonate) every night for acid reflux..Would it be better to have an operation? I also am on methotrexate as well now and was prescribed folic acid as a supplement to that. Can zinc supplements help treat hidradenitis suppurativa? While green tea isnt a supplement, it is a delicious antioxidant-infused beverage that many of us enjoy for its health benefits. St. John's wort, for example, should not be taken with these drugs. This survey is being conducted by the WebMD marketing sciences department. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information. I couldn't take the uncoated ones at all, even with Lansoprazole. List Omeprazole side effects by likelihood and severity. My GP prescribed Omeprazole, first thing in the morning, and Calcichew-D, for after my evening meal. 2010;25(12):2786-2795. It is also used to treat H. pylori infections. 2,3 Insoluble calcium salts require a lower pH to help facilitate the release of ionized calcium from the complex. ConsumerLab.com uses JavaScript to provide the best possible experience for our content, but your browser has it disabled. Omeprazole delayed-release capsules are a proton pump inhibitor (PPI) indicated for the: Treatment of active duodenal ulcer in adults ()Eradication of Helicobacter pylori to reduce the risk of duodenal ulcer recurrence in adults Treatment of active benign gastric ulcer in adults ()Treatment of symptomatic gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) in patients 2 years of age and older () Calcium citrate can be taken with or without food. 1998-2023 Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER). All rights reserved. Has anyone ever heard of this? Find out if there are any supplements that should be avoided when taking acetaminophen (Tylenol). Find out if a low-carb diet, such as the Mediterranean diet, or lifestyle changes help with gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use Find the best products with instant access to our latest tests & reviews of over 1,300 health products. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of eHealthMe.com's terms of service and privacy policy. Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone. HealthTap uses cookies to enhance your site experience and for analytics and advertising purposes.