Chopstix.us. Log In. She asked what I wanted to drink. 7102 Padre Island Hwy Brownsville, TX 78521 The rice to meat ratio was equal and nice and warm. Chopstix - 1033 N Velasco St, Angleton. Chopstix Menu and Delivery in Angleton Too far to deliver Chopstix 4.8 (14 ratings) Chinese Read 5-Star Reviews More info 1033 North Velasco Street, Angleton, TX 77515 Tap for hours, info, and more Enter your address above to see fees, and delivery + pickup estimates. I have to say I dont write reviews often but this place had some delicious food. Prices and visitors' opinions on dishes. Visitors don't like bourbon at this place. Find Chinese Wok at 630 N Velasco St, Angleton, TX 77515: Get the latest Chinese Wok menu and prices, along with the restaurant's location, phone number and business hours. Free Parking Has TV Pets Allowed. There are 2 ways to place an order on Uber Eats: on the app or online using the Uber Eats website. Located at 2205 S Memorial Dr, Appleton, WI 54915, our restaurant offers a wide array of authentic Chinese and Hibachi Asian food, such as General Tso's Chicken, Szechuan Beef, Hunan Shrimp, Dragon and Phoenix, Hibachi Vegetables. Mon. Yellow egg noodles stir fried with eggs, broccoli, cabbage, napa cabbage, snow peas, and onions. Served with a wedge of lettuce. Food is tasty. Chinese Asian Cuisine. Log In. Angleton, Texas. Website The website (URL) for Chopstix is: https://chopstix1033.square.site/ What days are Chopstix open? Sunday: Closed. Chow Mein, Spicy House Special Tofu, Hand-made Pork Dumplings, Chicken Cartilage Dry Pot, Old Style Double Cooked Pork Slice, Pan Cake Roll with Beef, Spicy Beef Hot Pot, Spicy Vegetarian Mapo Tofu, Chongqing Style Spicy Noodle, Bill D. said: Okay, so I have always had a weakness for Blizzards (Heath, normally, Ed M. said: We went as a family last Wednesday evening. Chopstix delivery is available on Uber Eats in Angleton. Soups & Noodle Soup Specialties. The noodles and sesame chicken were very good. Marinated ribeye steak grilled to your liking. Find great deals and sell your items for free. Brownsville - Curbside pick-up/ Dine Inn Los Fresnos - Drive-thru/ Dine Inn Egg rolls are well cooked and the environment is small and cozy. Highly recommend. Jason who, Randy k. said: in town getting my daughter settled at college. : 10:30 am - 9:00 pm When asked what I wanted to drink I asked if it cost extra. That could be an option?! tomatoes, mushrooms, fresh basil leaves, and onions. Seasoned jumbo shrimp and vegetables wrapped in spring roll wrapper than deep fried and served with sweet tangy Thai sauce. The restaurant is very clean and comfortable. Also know as drunk noodles. . This restaurant has been around for decades and has always served great tasting food. (979) 848-8788 Chinese Wok menu #16 of 169 places to eat in Angleton. Kansas City, MO 64154 (816) 701-6677 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM 96% of 872 customers recommended Happy New Year! 630 N Velasco St, Angleton, TX 77515 China Buffet - PERMANENTLY CLOSED. NO MEAT, MIX VEGETABLES, TOFU - BOWL 4.99 HOTPOT 10.99, Fried fish fillet served with choice of sauce. Terms of Service . My mom just noticed we can write reviews on here so she told me to help her boomers well my family has been going here for years they loved it but as for me I like to stay at home playing video games with my friends online I dont mind going and so first the food is great well i know some people think that it is too expensive but think about it what is going on outside and theyre still working hard and the price of the things they order probably went up thing about it even $11.40 for Sunday diner (It's worth $9.) Stir fried chicken in a homemade sauce with mushrooms, bell peppers, cashew nuts, green onions and white onions. Seasoned jumbo shrimp and vegetables wrapped in spring roll wrapper than deep fried and served with sweet tangy Thai sauce. Chinese Restaurants Buffet Restaurants Restaurants. Was so good. 8. Tue. Does not look like Red Top. 1033 N Velasco St, Angleton, Love them here!! Ground chicken, water chestnuts, carrots, and onions wrapped in wonton wrapper. Chopstix menu Menu items and prices are subject to change without prior notice. Angleton, Texas restaurant menus and dish reviews from critics and local diners. 1/22/2022. Online Menu of Chopstix Restaurant, Angleton, Texas, 77515 - Zmenu Chopstix Back To Angleton, TX 0.44 mi Food $$ 1033 North Velasco Street, Angleton, TX 77515 Hours Mon 10:30am-9:00pm Tue 10:30am-9:00pm Wed 10:30am-9:00pm Thu 10:30am-9:00pm Fri 10:30am-9:00pm Sat 10:30am-9:00pm Sun 10:30am-9:00pm Claim This Business Is this your business? Nana A. I did have the spice mustard with an egg roll, to me personally the mustard was not all that spicy, I would of liked to have it spicier, but that was a pre-made packet so it was what it was. General Wok's convenient location and affordable prices. Missouri City, TX 77459. Service Options. 31230 State HWY 100 Los Fresnos, TX 78566 Hours M - F: 11:30am - 9pm Sat: 4pm - 9pm Sun: 4pm - 9pm Tel: (956) 233-2305. Brownsville. Mon. You have more options like if you are the person who follows a healthy diet this place has a couple of meals. About . View upfront pricing information for the various items offered by Chopstix here on this page. Dishes and Drinks in Chopstix Restaurant features great service Dishes chicken poultry spicy chicken orange chicken seafood prawns wok fried rice cheese beef beef with broccoli steaks ribeye rice egg rolls coconut shrimp coconut chicken chicken rolls Drinks whiskey bourbon . Clear noodles stir fried with eggs, mushrooms, napa cabbage, tomatoes, celery, white onions, and green onions. Order Online 3,573 were here. To save money on the delivery, consider getting an Uber One membership, if available in your area, as one of its perks is a $0 Delivery Fee on select orders. Chinese $ (979) 848-8788. I got beef & broccoli, bourbon chicken & coconut shrimp. Come in for a Chinese and Hibachi Asian Lunch Special or during . Served house sauce topped with peanuts (2 pieces), Our famous seasoned vegetables wrapped with spring roll wrapper. Tel. Famous Thai spicy and sour soup with cilantro, mushrooms, tomatoes, and basil leaf. Excellent service and outside of Grand, Cassidy B. said: Fun fact, this place does a really cool program where churches and, Han S. said: I've been to this Wingstop location a few times when I placed an online, Nick F. said: The delivery people are great, and always deliver on time. Due to the current situation with Covid-19, we are following all the necessary precautions advised. Restaurant menu Frequently mentioned in reviews panda Express ordered bourbon chicken blackened shrimp plastic fork chinese food number to call fried rice great service See all 11:00am-9:00pm. Chopstix.us - Chinese Asian Cuisine We offer takeout, curbside assistance and Dine Inn at our Brownsville location. : 10:30 am - 8:30 pm Order online and track your order live. Tue. Chinese Asian Seafood Picked for you Drinks Food Sides Checking out the new Chinese restaurant. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. The selection isn't huge, but the food is good and plentiful. Restaurants. fresh veggies and at a perfect spice to it.really good food im going there next time i want some Chinese food. So Weak had no flavor was very sad ?Also I felt the sweet and sour chicken was not as good as it could be not only because the sauce I had to put on myself was weak sauce but I thought it should have onions and peppers cooked with it and maybe smaller pieces of chicken but all it was, was 4 chicken fingers Fast Food, Burgers, Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt. CHOPSTIX COMBO. Served with fried noodles and wedge of lettuce. Online Menu of Chopstix Restaurant, Edinburg, Texas, 78539 - Zmenu Chopstix Back To Edinburg, TX 1.22 mi Vietnamese, Chinese $ (956) 386-1428 1900 W University Dr Ste 1, Edinburg, TX 78539 Hours Mon 11:00am-10:00pm Tue 11:00am-10:00pm Wed 11:00am-10:00pm Thu 11:00am-10:00pm Fri 11:00am-10:00pm Sat 11:00am-10:00pm Sun 11:00am-10:00pm 3 Chopstix Spring Rolls, 2 Fried Dumplings, 2 Chicken Satay. Los Fresnos. For the most accurate information, please contact the restaurant directly before visiting or ordering. Definitely a great addition for authentic Chinese food in the area. Thai style pho made with beef bone broth, rice noodles, cilantro, green onions, shallots, and fried garlic. 8. Chinese Asian Seafood Picked for you Drinks Food Sides Picked for you *Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness. Angleton, Texas. I asked her if the drink was included with the buffet price or if there is an additional charge. Enter your address above to see fees, and delivery + pickup estimates. Thai salad bowl topped with vermicelli noodles, chicken, shrimp, and a spring roll. If you have any suggestion to our food or service, please go to the customer feedback page and leave us your suggestion or review. Hours: Kansas City, MO 64154. Thai yellow curry paste with coconut milk cooked with potatoes, carrots, and onions. Fried Rice & Stir-Fried Noodle. Served with bean sprout, basil leaves, and lime wedges. . Taxes, fees not included for deals content. As such, it's okay but nothing to look forward to, and a bit pricey. - Thurs. Order Online. 9.99. 1033 N Velasco St, Angleton, TX 77515 Traditional Thai salad tossed in Thai dressing with your choice of protein. Served with stir fry mix vegetables and our Thai chili steak sauce. Suggest an Edit. As such, it's okay but nothing to look forward to, and a bit pricey. Served hot. Famous traditional Thai dish made with long thin rice noodles stir fried with eggs, bean sprouts, green onions, and crushed peanuts in Thai seasoning sauce. Burgers. Group Order $0.00 delivery fee, first order -- delivery time 1033 North Velasco Street Angleton, TX Closed (979) 848-8886 www.chopstixnoodles.co.uk/about-us Most Liked Items From The Menu #1 Most Liked Two entree $10.59 92% (53) 235 people recently ordered this item #2 Most Liked Egg roll $1.59 88% (34) 105 people recently ordered this item Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Chinese Wok at 630 N Velasco St in Angleton - view the menu, hours, phone number, address and map. . 3 Chopstix Spring Rolls, 2 Fried Dumplings, 2 Chicken Satay. Try our delicious food and service today. For the most accurate information, please . This is a great place to grab Chinese food to go. This place is the best Asian food that this town has ever had!! We specialize in traditional Asian Cuisine. Welcome to Chopstix Chinese and Hibachi Asian Restaurant. Next, youll be able to review, place, and track your order. Address:2205 S Memorial Dr, Appleton, WI 54915 Seafood $$ (979) 308-4500. New and used Chopsticks for sale in Angleton, Texas on Facebook Marketplace. Seafood Thai salad of shrimp, squid, and scallops tossed with a tangy and sweet Thai dressing. Open Hour: View the online menu of Chinese Wok and other restaurants in Angleton, Texas. Luigi's Italian Restaurant - 1225 N Velasco St. Italian . The orange chicken was not quite as flavorful as I wanted it to be, Will visit again to confirm. Served with Thai dressing on the side. Thai traditional rice soup packed with delicious flavors of fried shallots, celery, and onions. Green beans, bamboo shoots, onions, mushrooms, and basil leaves stir fried with curry paste. But clients rate this place below average on Google. Chinese Wok. 2226 Chappell Ln. Chopstix 135 reviews Unclaimed $$ Japanese, Sushi Bars, Chinese Edit Closed 12:00 PM - 11:00 PM See hours See all 78 photos Write a review Add photo Save Menu Popular dishes View full menu $10.00 Pearl River Roll 1 Photo 7 Reviews $15.95 Volcano Roll 2 Photos 5 Reviews $6.95 California Roll 1 Photo 7 Reviews $18.95 Bay Roll 1 Photo 3 Reviews $7.95 The content displayed in the usarestaurants.info Directory consists of information from third parties, among others from publicly accessible sources, or from customers, who have a presentation page in our directory. I did also get the wontons which were a pretty good size and filled to the max. Marinated sliced flank steak stir fried with white onions and bell peppers. 6003 NW Barry Rd. Hours. Based in Angleton, Texas, it offers a range of eatables, such as soups, salads, 3. After youve looked over the Chopstix menu, simply choose the items youd like to order and add them to your cart. Restaurants Family Style Restaurants. Hours: More Info. The Chinese cuisine is on the menu at this restaurant. 6. NO MEAT, MIX VEGETABLES, TOFU - BOWL 4.99 HOTPOT 10.99CHICKEN, BEEF, PORK - BOWL 4.99 HOTPOT 12.99SHRIMP, SCALLOPS, SQUID - BOWL 5.99 HOTPOT 13.99SEAFOOD - BOWL 5.99 HOTPOT 15.99HOUSE COMBO 5.99 HOTPOT 18.99. The service is exceptional. 325 S Brazosport Blvd, Freeport, TX, 77541. Food. The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. Thai panang curry paste with coconut milk cooked with pineapples and lime leaves. English . This was my first visit and I had the Mongolian Beef w/fried rice, 1 egg roll, and a regular size drink - $14 and change. Be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the business. From Business: General Wok Chinese Restaurant offers authentic and delicious tasting Chinese cuisine in Freeport, TX. Try our delicious food and service today. Staff was friendly and quick service. Flat wide rice noodles stir fried with eggs topped with house sauce that consist of broccoli carrots, snow peas, onions, and mushrooms. 84 reviews of Chopstix Chinese Cuisine "Found this place on a whim, and glad we did! 630 N Velasco St, Angleton, TX 77515 (979) 848-8788 Suggest an Edit. usarestaurants.info is not responsible for content on external web sites. Rate your experience! . I recomend this place if you are in a hurry, and need something quick. There are times when the rice is served perfectly, nice and fluffy, and then there are times the rice is served clumpy.