We dined here on Tuesday, February, 17 and it was surprisingly busy! For dessert, I had the cliffside molten cake. Cliffside Restaurant offers three different options for private dining. INCONSISTENT ,as always. St. George has loads of history and museums to display the amazing artifacts from history. 1,135 reviews #7 of 165 Restaurants in St. George $$ - $$$ American Seafood Contemporary. Churrascaria Humidor - Brazilian Churrascaria with a Bahamian accent, located at Graycliff Cigar Company. View a sample gift. MonSat 11:0015:00 This place was fun, but you . Love the location so we wish them success as they continue serving St George. OVERCOOKED. A little disappointing that we had a reservation and there was an open table near the window overlooking the view but we weren't offered that table. Good service, to the extent that we were done in just over an hour. I like restaurants that are quiet enough to allow for a pleasant conversation. $16. It was nice. Nestled right next to the beautifully renovated hotel Inn on the Cliff, the restaurant offers not only an amazing view but also a unique experience that you will not find anywhere else in southern Utah. We dined here on Tuesday, February, 17 and it was surprisingly busy! However, the food and service were very good, and the menu was eclectic enough to meet everyone's tastes. This Retail space is available for lease . I particularly like the balcony tables that overlook everything. American, New American, Seafood, Vegetarian options. Join us for casual fine dining in greater Zion. Neighbourhood. This beautiful Cliffside Restaurant is located directly on the cliff above the boulevard where you can eat while overlooking the best view of St. George! Google's free service instantly translates words, phrases, and web pages between English and over 100 other languages. We very much enjoyed our evening at Cliffside. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. 1386 East 100 South St. George, UT 84790. chicken fried chicken not OVERCOOKED.perfect. Usually, vegan restaurants or non-vegan restaurants that offer a vegan menu offer such a great variety of "cuisine" not just a salad or a few vegetables. Claimed. When we arrived, we asked if a table was available at the window. We are located directly on the cliff above the boulevard, overlooking the scenic St. George valley. (0 Reviews) Featuring just 57 suites, the MS Caledonian Sky is perfectly suited to small group expeditions, while personalised attention is assured thanks to our crew of 75. We are located directly on the cliff above the boulevard, overlooking the scenic St. George valley. Our server at lunch was Josh was very attentive and then dinner we had Ausin who was also very good! This restaurant has not received enough recent ratings to display a current ratings snapshot, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Food was ok for the price. What I'm saying is that a little more attention to detail would make this experience stand out so much more. Thank you! Music turned down as we walked outside. Only had the fish tacos which were good but not outstanding. frontdesk@innonthecliff.com dan@innonthecliff.com. The salmon tacos were just right spicy and delicious. Really yummy dinner and then the BEST Chocolate Molten cake I've ever had!! Dinner: Blu, Habourfront, 1609 at the Hamilton Princess, Ocean Club, Fourways Restaurant & Inn, Sul Verde (at the Rosewood hotel), Barracuda Grill, Pearl, Waterlot Inn, Tom Moores Tavern, Beau Rivage, and many more! 910. Not a romantic setting IMO. We sat outside and really enjoyed it. 511 S. Airport Drive St. George, UT 84770. The address of the restaurant is 511 S. Tech Ridge Dr., St. George, UT 84770. And the view from the dining room would be difficult to beat. The menu is diverse for everyone's dietary requirements.especially delicious are the fish tacos. The seafood portions have gotten smaller compared to prior dinners. Why wouldn't you contact them directly?? The luncheon menu is always interesting, with various dishes of many types. Call 435-319-6005. Food is reasonably priced. Aragosta Restaurant in St. George, UT. One of us finishing wine and music suddenly up so loud we couldn't talk. No longer is this the case. The food was presented and was scrumptious - every bite. The food is excellent and the staff are very people oriented. Been there twice, excellent both times, but I'm not a vegan. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We could have chosen to eat on the lowest outside level situated over the side of the cliff - just big enough for two. The staff was very welcoming and friendly and made a lunch very enjoyable. Yes, Cliffside Restaurant offers takeout services. I am a snob about ice cream as I am partial to Blue Bell homemade vanilla, so theirs was awfully good!! This is my favorite restaurant and I bring all my friends and guest to Cliffside. We have banquet facilities and an outside patio dining area that offer stunning views of St. George. Staff was nice although the cooks were a bit scrubby looking. new dessert. Share. all the FEMALE waitresses seemed to be getting it done! It's wonderful to have a good restaurant in town with good food and a great view. The one reason to go to this restaurant is for the view. I ordered the ribeye and it was very delicious but the potatoes were ok and the Brussels sprouts on the plate were under seasoned and hard. Inn on the Cliff is one of those hotels you see in a magazine, dream about, etc. Definitely a must visit for St. George. Would be happy to go back and recommend to others. Wonderful views of the red rocks and city from all tables. The special dinner was one of the finest tasting meals that I have ever had. Surprisingly the food was well thought out, well prepared and presented. The service was impeccable ! Salad was excellent but entree was brought out before we could finish our salads and then the waiter/servers wanted to take dish away before we were finished. Directions Call Us Email Us Phone 435-319-6005 Address 511 S. Tech Ridge Drive St. George, UT 84770 Email manager@cliffsiderestaurant.com House salad-Acadia greens, shaved cucumbers, grape tomatoes, queso fresco, house crostini, and Utah honey. The food and service was freat and the views of the city are to die for. Painted Pony. A customer had a not small dog in a stroller which jumped and barked loudly at a waiter walking by and made him jump. Service was outstanding. WEDNESDAY? Praise to the staff.More, This is our second stay at the Cliff - it's amazing - everyone is so nice - the breakfast delivered to your room is delicious - the Cliffside Restaurant is delicious and the Front Desk is always delightful!! St. George finally has an upscale restaurant that has a great menu, terrific ambiance and true class!! I might rate it higher if we had been in the main area. The steaks were cooked correctly and delicious. (435) 359-2812. The great house, in St. Thomas, was built in 1645 and owned by James Hay, the first Earl of Carlisle, a Scotsman, who had been granted permission, in 1629 or 1630, to colonize the island by King Charles I . Be sure that the Promotional Code appears in the Corporate/Promotional code box when making your online reservation, or call 1-800-228-9290 and ask for the promotional code. Both motel & restaurant were tastefully contemporary, clean, and neat as a pin. The food was presented and was scrumptious - every bite. To easily find a local Domino's Pizza restaurant or when searching for pizza near me, please visit our localized mapping website featuring nearby Domino's Pizza stores available for delivery or takeout. Their training was excellent and knew the menue backwards and forwards so could help guide us in selections. We had the house salad with their honey vinaigrette. This restaurant definitely lives up to the billing. The Cliffside Restaurant is memorable situated on a bluff overlooking some red rock mesas and the distant Colorado plateau. The location is wonderful: the food could be much, much better. Dinner Will definitely be going back. 6:30 All tables full, one couple sitting in wait area as we left. And the view from the dining room would be difficult to beat. Open Google Maps. Best restaurant in St George" Dress Code: Casual Attire; Rooms. This is my favorite restaurant and I bring all my friends and guest to Cliffside. share your thoughts and feelings problem and solution. I would guess that Cliffside is the best or one of the very best restaurants in St. George. Park. I would recommend tablecloth and scraping tools. We had butternut squash soup, macadamia nut encrusted cod with citrus infused coconut rice, and little pillows of pasta filled with deliciousness. What arrived was good, and had a scoop of ice cream on the side, but perhaps the presentation lacked verve. Share. Popular flights with American Airlines. Beijing China Office Phone: +86 (10) 5935 9958. We thought about politely explaining to the manager but quite frankly just wanted to leave. A customer had a not small dog in a stroller which jumped and barked loudly at a waiter walking by and made him jump. So we left. We're very interested to know if you offer a variety of vegan cuisine and what you offer. Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps. less expensive and more enjoyable. If it's only by special request is it very limited on what you could offer a patron? Claimed. So it is nice to have a more ADULT atmosphere. I had to (sometimes you have to make comparisons) think of the "Cafe at the Peak" in Hong Kong, which has a similar item, which is actually shaped like a mountain, and when you tap into it, the "lava" flows out. The Cellar Restaurant knows how to perfect pasta, and foodies rave about its cream-of-the-crop Italian eats. It was a beautiful day, and we could have dined on one of the several patio levels, but we didn't want to overwork the serving staff. Find Your Store. The view of course even from inside is superb, but we need to judge this establishment as a restaurant. It was nice. We visit many fine dining establishments. was a little disappointed when we had dinner here a few weeks back. INCONSISTENT ,as always. The wait staff was helpful and they have filled my request for a window seat both times I have made reservations. Artisanal ingredients. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. The salmon salad was excellent and recommend you request the Utah honey dressing. We think everyone at Cliffside did a great job - if we lived closer - we'd return regularly! new dessert. Homepage - Tuacahn Center for the Arts. We may return someday simply due to the lack of choices in St. George My flat iron steak not very good. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. a glass ok..better than the $9 @ dinner. The wine cellar needs replenished and the food was just ok. By 6:15 they had run out of the dinner specials. It's definitely not as clubby as Veranda, but a great vibe nevertheless. Are you sure you want to delete this question? We are located directly on the cliff above the boulevard, overlooking the scenic St. George valley. Private party contact. The trailhead starts at Kepler Casacades pullout and follows the Firehole River until you reach the geyser. Our waitress was really good at her job. SM 11/LG 14. We were celebrating our anniversary, and were very pleased with our overall experience. Cliffside Restaurant specializes in upscale American cuisine. Siren Head Soundboard, a glass ok..better than the $9 @ dinner. Ive read all the reviews and while mostly positive there are plenty that had the same issues we did. Its a shame as with knowledgeable management that has oversight over food purchase and prep it would make a huge difference. Great chocolate molten cake! Delivery & Pickup Options - 711 reviews of Cliffside Restaurant "Hands down, the best restaurant in Southern Utah! The food was pretty good. Dessert Menu. As I'm sure you're aware, the plant based/vegan industry is booming BIG time not just in the USA but worldwide. Cliffside St. George, UT | Restaurant Review. Highly recommend for lunch to see the view or go at dusk to see both daylight and nighttime.More, Our food was great, service was good but experience ended with loud music. We are located directly on the cliff above the boulevard, overlooking the scenic St. George valley. No. Oh, and did I mention a fine beer and wine menu--a tough find in Utah. My review for Cliffside is top of the line. Wemo Wifi Smart Light Switch, As the salad was served, we had to ask for bread. I had considered retiring there, but ruled it out based on lack of decent restaurants and other considerations. The cut was good and the item was prepared as I directed, but arrived only lukewarm. Fresh Berry Salad* $10.00. Really yummy dinner and then the BEST Chocolate Molten cake I've ever had!! We were not surprised by the food, service or view as we had eaten there before. It is very personalized service - we stay here when we drive to Colorado for skiing. My review of Open Table is not so great. Thank you so much for your review!! Reservations suggested. 511 S Airport Rd St George, UT 84770 Get directions Edit business info You Might Also Consider Sponsored Subway 6 1.2 miles away from Cliffside Restaurant Jared T. said "Hi there! My wife had the chicken fried chicken and it looked like 2 giant chicken strips. We ordered and enjoyed the view and the quiet -- as a time to catch up. I always bring guests to The Cliffside for the delicious food but also for the amazing view of St. George. It was our lucky day because the Cliffside is often a bustling restaurant, especially for business people during luncheon.More. It was my first visit to the Cliffside Restaurant. For someone well traveled, it will feel plain. Servers are friendly. We very much enjoyed our evening at Cliffside. Now the amateur side. Because we waited until 2 p.m. to go - thinking we would be seated quickly. 1,135 reviews #7 of 165 Restaurants in St. George $$ - $$$ American Seafood Contemporary. St. George has lots of choices to get your shop on peruse The St. George, Utah shopping directory to find shopping malls with premium shops and merchandise from Aativijay Gupta, Holy Ghost, Arnsdorf, and Mi Lajki. We both had a ribeye steak special. Cliffside Restaurant, Restaurants. The chef outdid himself for this holiday meal. But it's a lovely place, so it would feel appropriate not to be too casual. There is no physical gift card to carry around or lose. Hours & Info. chicken fried chicken Wonderful restaurant and gorgeous setting . A muse for dining!! I have spoken to about a dozen people that have had the same experiences we did and wont return. Our steaks were very good! The tables need to be wiped down as the meal progresses. Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team's work-life balance. It was our lucky day because the Cliffside is often a bustling restaurant, especially for business people during luncheon. The staff was more than happy to accommodate our request. Dessert and coffee; best if they arrive together. Park. I hope management listens and makes changes as Cliffside could be a star in St. George. The food was good, the waiters attentive and most of all the views of the city was beautiful! I would go for the view alone - overlooking the entire city of St. George, but the food is excellent as well. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Constantinople Restaurant. MonSat 11:00 am3:00 pm The service was impeccable ! were not that good. Our steaks were very good! We don't venture to St. George that often. Saint George, Utah 3 Votes It is casual dress and children are welcome over a year ago Reviewed this restaurant Darodrigu. saint george utah weather by month; santiago weather year round; fun trips to take with friends near me; robert downey jr ferrari; mike krzyzewski house; whole grain mustard vs stone ground; strategic direction synonym; cliffside restaurant st george dress code. Streptococcus Cellulitis Treatment, Tuacahn Amphitheatre. Previous. Our waiter was very good andeven took our picture for us to mark the occasion. Local wines from Santorini add to the intimate feel of this authentic gastronomic journey colored by the vermilion sunset. With the influx of consumers from across the country who are used to good food. By Nicole O January 29, 2019 Best Local Restaurants. View is great! NOT to over fry like they had done previously more than once. These artifacts depict what life was like from Jacob Hamlin who played a huge role in serving the American Indians and settling St. George. Voted Best New Restaurant in St. George! COURT OF APPEAL. Do you have a vegan menu? Kids are there too. All in all it was a great night out with friends and I would go back any time. It is very personalized service - we stay here when we drive to Colorado for skiing. After using Open Table to make my reservation, we found that the table assigned to us was outside on the patio? I had to (sometimes you have to make comparisons) think of the "Cafe at the Peak" in Hong Kong, which has a similar item, which is actually shaped like a mountain, and when you tap into it, the "lava" flows out. Dinner Menu. Book now at Cliffside Restaurant in St. George, UT. Find out what works well at Cliffside Restaurant from the people who know best. I had previewed the on-line menu and was ready to order prime rib. Lunch I would go back to try the patio sitting. Are your vegan meals/options a regular part of your menu or is it only by special request? even took our picture for us to mark the occasion. Within the last year its been completely remodeled and is one of my favorite spots in all of St George to eat at. Minimum $1000.00 revenue and up, with no room fee with availability! The coconut chrome were ok and the fries were alright but I have had better at fast food restaurants. Then at dinner, we loved our window table and Austin spoiled us as our server. Located in St George, St George, Utah. The Irish poet stayed here in 1804. Location. Our guests are gourmands and we have eaten in some wonderful restaurants. wine prices @ $6 The Cliffside amazes on all fronts. Beautiful view of the valley. Facebook Instagram Trip Advisor Twitter Yelp. Explore menu, see photos and read 58 reviews: "Excellent food! In St. George, Utah, this restaurant is probably one of the best prepared plates available. I would guess that Cliffside is the best or one of the very best restaurants in St. George. Kickoff to Christmas Join St. George Races and radio station 107.3/94.9 Big Kickin' Country to start the holiday season off in style during the Kickoff to They are designed to enhance the cliff-side view overlooking the quaint community of St. George and beautiful southern Utah scenery. A little bit noisy because of that - but the food was delicious, the service exceptional, and the view - well - beyond compare! !" baby arugula + kale - sriracha sunflower seeds - seasonal berries - goat cheese - champagne fig dressing. I have wanted to try this place out so I was excited. Try their website or call them. Ok, but disappointing. Music very loud. A little disappointing that we had a reservation and there was an open table near the window overlooking the view but we weren't offered that table. In 2014, Cliffside Restaurant was born. again, food ok; What arrived was good, and had a scoop of ice cream on the side, but perhaps the presentation lacked verve. Inn on the Cliff. Cliffside Restaurant is literally perched on the side of a cliff overlooking St. George. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. A very delicious and pleasant three hour luncheon! MonThu 16:3021:00 Serves American. Claimed. NOT to over fry like they had done previously more than once. Back to our server, not only was she friendly, but she even gave us some goodtips on hiking in Snow Canyon State Park. Try it if you are in St. George for the evening. My friends and I spent a wonderful evening at the restaurant. The location is wonderful: the food could be much, much better. Solid food with a stunning view from atop a cliff, overlooking St. George. 351 Once a place of residence to King George IV, the sprawling Royal Pavilion is open today as a museum where you can walk the halls and glimpse into its past splendour. We are located directly on the cliff above the boulevard, overlooking the scenic St. George valley. Yelp user Bell A. Now the amateur side. Unfortunately we originally made this reservation so that out of town guests could enjoy the view, but it was a horribly windy night and the view was obscured! There are plenty of places in St. George where people can take their children. The restaurant sits perched on the ledge of the iconic Black Hill overlooking downtown St George. That will go along with the beautiful scene of St. George below. There are other nearby neighborhoods that Cliffside Restaurant in 84770 serves beside Saint George, and they include places like Sandstone Village Commercial, Red Hills Estates, and St. George. I found out that the menu had been changed the day before and prime rib had been deleted. Dessert and coffee; best if they arrive together. MonThu 4:30 pm9:00 pm Great chocolate molten cake! . Thank you, Kathy! All in all, you're paying for the view I think. Get directions. [Trip Advisor] Tom Moore's Tavern: 7 Walshigham Lane Hamilton Parish: French $$$ Fine dining restaurant. Many of the reviews for Cliffside are positive and if those patrons had good experiences Im happy for them but three visits with different guests and each time the food was not good. and they saved them and are shipping them to me!!! chicken fried chicken not OVERCOOKED.perfect. St. George The Dragon Slayer Postcard. However, since you're in a smaller city we just want to make sure as we were wanting to go eat at your restaurant and we usually check online for reviews and vegan gluten-free options. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in St. George, Hotels near St. George Dinosaur Discovery Site at Johnson Farm, Hotels near Brigham Young Winter Home Historical Site, Hotels near Mountain Meadow Massacre Memorial, Hotels near Red Cliffs National Conservation Area, Hotels near (SGU) Saint George Municipal Airport, Mexican Restaurants for Lunch in St. George, Sushi Restaurants for Lunch in St. George, Restaurants for Group Dining in St. George, Restaurants for Special Occasions in St. George. With cooler temperatures, most people dined in. Is there a dress code. We have a larger banquet room that seats up to 60 guests, a conference room that seats up to 24 guests (with an attached private patio option), and a private dining room that seats up to 12 guests. I think and hope the restaurant is just going through growing pains. It needs to be hot. She said they were alright but not great. Unfortunately we originally made this reservation so that out of town guests could enjoy the view, but it was a horribly windy night and the view was obscured! Filet steak special was delicious. Something like that would be super. See Location on the Map. The food was good, but expensive for the quality. Last time my ribeye was inedible and when I mentioned to the waiter it was dry and overcooked. crisp romaine hearts, garlic croutons, tomato, shaved asiago, & Cliffside Caesar dressing. We're glad that your experience was what we strive for here at Cliffside. inconsistent all around. :), We had a delightful lunch with an incredible view. The gravy on the side she said tasted like powdered gravy. They turned on the heaters and let us pick which table we preferred. Papa John's Pizza & Delivery Stores Near Me. Cleaned up, had some wine then to Cliffside for dinner. The service is excellent and the food is always delicious. Flights Holiday Rentals Restaurants Things to do St. George Tourism; St. George Hotels; Bed and Breakfast St. George They let my guests know that had I called in, I would have been seated on time. We were celebrating our anniversary, and were very pleased with our overall experience. Thank you Kim Wooden & Katrina Rosenloecher!!More. Would be happy to go back and recommend to others. Cliffside Restaurant boasts a huge open dining room with giant windows, offering every seat in the restaurant an unprecedented view. This is the best restaurant in St. George for a delicious meal with beautiful ambience. But given the view of St. George, the quality of food and service still the noise level is just to much to enjoy the entire experience. And by the way, the breakfast brought to your room is a very nice touch. The salad was very tasty and suitable to open for the main course. Low Calorie Banana Muffins No Flour, This restaurant has not received enough recent ratings to display a current ratings snapshot. Although the waiter was pleasant, it must have been his first week. the pork carnita appetizer will be my new entree and the sorbet will be our brought dessert to go and to go bag because we asked. The view and the service set this restaurant apart. Although the waiter was pleasant, it must have been his first week. Welcome to Cliffside Restaurant! There is outdoor dining and it allows you to see the view even better. WOW! Also, be sure to check the dress code many restaurants are Bermuda Formal and require close-toed shoes and a jacket. Wow, that is a full-service restaurant or what! Is Magleby's - St. George currently accepting bookings? On a side note , left my glasses on the table and was able to retreive them the next day , always a good sign. Beautiful view of the valley. It is casual dress and children are welcome, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in St. George, Hotels near St. George Dinosaur Discovery Site at Johnson Farm, Hotels near Brigham Young Winter Home Historical Site, Hotels near Mountain Meadow Massacre Memorial, Hotels near Red Cliffs National Conservation Area. SEEMED TO HAVE read Our server at lunch was Josh was very attentive and then dinner we had Ausin who was also very good! Wonderful views of the red rocks and city from all tables. The Cliffside Restaurant is perfect for taking guests from out of town.the view of St. George and the surrounding mountain scenery is magnificent. . Experience the lively atmosphere and join us in St. George to find out what all the buzz is about, or call (435) 319-6005! The menu is diverse for everyone's dietary requirements.especially delicious are the fish tacos. I would recommend sitting at least one row back from the window if you want the view, as the hillside on which the restaurant sits is not very attractive to look at. Plus all the hot food on each visit was served barely warm. Food was really good the service was great however I think the ambience could be improved with more ways to buffer the sound in the room. My Lady and I had the most wonderful dinner at Cliffside a few weeks ago and yes we did have a reservation and the food was perfection and our waiter was the best the way that he took care of us and most of all did not bother us through dinner but more, I would say call and ask. We are located directly on the cliff above the boulevard, overlooking the scenic St. George valley. We had a separate room for the 11 of us. Saint Georges, Canada 3 Votes no, very casual, over a year ago Jenny F St. George, Utah 0 Votes Then at dinner, we loved our window table and Austin spoiled us as our server. That will go along with the beautiful scene of St. George below. Beautiful view of the valley." Call us at (435) 313-0611. I love animals and have three of my own but would not take one untethered in a stroller to a not inexpensive restaurant. Noise is well controlled considering the open room. Love the location so we wish them success as they continue serving St George. decided to come back to lunch after writing a less than stellar review. We have three levels, four bars, and a large outdoor dining area with breathtaking views. It also had really good vanilla ice cream beside it too. WOW! Less than mediocre with a $$ price tag perhaps wont cut it. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled.