Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. | 13.29 KB, We use cookies for various purposes including analytics. Expired Codes ANEXTRACODEFORWEAKS TIMEMAGICMAYBE 30KLIKESZZ! ", 100), createTutorialCircle(SKILLTREE.SkillPointText, "This is where you check how many skillpoint's you have"), createTutorialCircle(UDim2.new(0.5, 0, 0.5, 0), "That's all for this tutorial! todo-web-headline todo-web-headline-mobile. This passive ability nullifies all burn damage, minus Fire Magic's G move, making it a very good counter ability. Sozyaz.com Best Contents 2022 - 2023. 20KLIKESOWO!!! FogColor = Color3.fromRGB(127, 127, 127), MUSIC.SoundId = SOUND[CURRENTSONG].SoundId, local MUSICLOOP = MUSIC.DidLoop:connect(function(), MUSIC.SoundId = SOUND[CURRENTSONG + 1].SoundId, MAINGUI.AreaTextLabel.TextStrokeTransparency = 0, MAINGUI.AreaTextLabel.TextTransparency = 0, game:GetService("TweenService"):Create(MAINGUI.AreaTextLabel, TweenInfo.new(0.3, Enum.EasingStyle.Linear, Enum.EasingDirection.Out), {TextStrokeTransparency = 1, TextTransparency = 1}):Play(), local ray = Ray.new(character.HumanoidRootPart.Position, Vector3.new(0, 9999, 0)), local hit = workspace:FindPartOnRayWithWhitelist(ray, {AREAs}), JSON | In the guide below, we'll be listing every Magic in the Clover Kingdom: Grimshot, how to get them, and what moves they offer. Codes are an in-game mechanic set by the developer that gives you Yule you can use in-game to buy Magics, Martial Arts, Weapons, and more. Performance & security by Cloudflare. 60 min ago Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a27e76fef66781f footer-imprint-headline footer-terms-of-service footer-data-headline . Enter the code and receive the reward. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. There's nothing that you can do to fix this issue, the code is simply unobtainable. Magic is undeniably one of the most important parts of theBlack Cloverinspired Roblox experience,Clover Kingdom: Grimshot. chetco zipline kit used prius san diego craigslist grade a amber maple syrup. I can set up a macro to kill NPC's but it bugs whenever I try to get the quests so I just really need a script that allows me to pick up a quest from anywhere please! clover kingdom grimshot script. TintColor = hit.ColorCorrection.TintColor. Pastebin: https://paste.ee/r/7YLwbHow To Get Scripts: https://youtu.be/E7SujlZdjf4Support with a donation: vovapro141@gmail.com (PayPal ID)R6R15robloxroblox hackroblox exploitexploitexploitsexploiterhackhackshackershowcaseshowcaserhub showcasescript hubhublua hublua hub OTora IsMe1 FOAceBanSkays BloxSkays GamingSakpotEzo McGfezRobloxLuaXeLuaXieExampleFurky - Roblox \"Exploits\" (stupid ngl)Jazzy RbxHype PloitsFurkyKrnlFluxusOxygen USynapse XKiwi XSirhurtAsshurtSentinelSentinel V1Sentinel V2Sentinel V3JJSploitScriptwareShadowCoco ZCometNovalineDansploitNihonRo-wareElectronKavo UIWally UIOrion UIroblox exploitfree roblox exploitroblox exploit freeroblox free exploitroblox exploit no keyroblox exploit downloadroblox script exploitroblox exploit trollingroblox exploit 2020roblox exploit 2021roblox exploit 2022roblox exploit 2023script exploit robloxroblox hackhow to hack in robloxroblox hack downloadhow to hack robloxhack robloxroblox hack 2022roblox hack freeroblox adopt me hackhow to hack roblox accountsroblox scriptroblox blox fruits scriptroblox pet simulator x scriptroblox pls donate scriptroblox shindo life scriptroblox king legacy scriptroblox blox fruit scriptroblox script executoradopt me script robloxroblox scripting tutorialroblox scriptingroblox studio scriptingscripting robloxroblox studio scripting tutorialroblox scripting tutorial 2scripting tutorial robloxhow to learn roblox scriptinghow to learn lua scripting for robloxscripting your funny ideasios 16blox fruitsshiba inu coinshindo lifespaces22 ultradivya tripathi mamslap battlestdsshindo life codesroblox exploitsrobloxdoors robloxroblox storyroblox doorsroblox bedwarsbedwars robloxmachenzie turner robloxlankybox roblox#robloxfgteev robloxMining Clicker SimulatorClicker SimulatorTapping Simulator! Whether you're looking for Magic Spins or Coins, the codes below have it all! As soon as the set up course of is full, you may then take pleasure in limitless Roblox gaming! all Skills in Roblox Black Clover Kingdom: Grimshot, Explained, all Races in Roblox Black Clover Kingdom: Grimshot, How to get all free items in Moto Island Official Valentino Rossi Experience Roblox, How to get all free items in American Girl World Roblox, Blox Fruits Codes (March 2023) Get EXP boosts & money, Roblox Project Playtime Multiplayer Codes (February 2023), Regenerates around 40 percent health over a span of five seconds for 50 Mana, Makes user invisible for 10 seconds after a 10 second cooldown, User creates a portal and teleports a few feet away from their current location, User shoots out a force that slows down enemies for five seconds for 50 Mana, Drains the enemy's health for five seconds for 50 Mana, User damages and blinds the enemy for five seconds for 50 Mana, User slams the ground with a giant mace, dealing AOE damage to enemies and launching them backwards for 50 Mana, Increases defense by 25 percent over a span of five seconds for 50 Mana, Creates lightning gloves that, when used to punch, stun opponents for up to 3 seconds for 50 Mana, Creates a pair of lightning boots that, while equipped, increase movement speed by 3x for 50 Mana, User punches the ground to create lightning shock waves that stun opponents for up to 3 seconds for 150 Mana, User creates a small beam of lightning that stuns enemies for up to 3 seconds for 200Mana, User releases ice spikes from the ground that freeze their target for 50 Mana, User creates a long ranged icicle that stabs out of the ground and freezes their target for 100 Mana, User forms an ice ball in the air, then smashes it down onto their target for 150 Mana, User creates a massive ice bridge that freezes enemies for 250 Mana, User spawns an unbreakable shield that absorbs and nullifies all incoming front-facing damage for five seconds for 300 Mana, User creates a transparent circle on the ground that immobilizes anyone who walks through it for five to six seconds, User creates a small ray of light that is very difficult to hit, User creates a ray of light that is relatively easy to hit, User creates a large ray of light that is difficult to hit, User creates a clone of themself and is able to cast magic, User shoots a massive ball of fire towards their target that explodes on contact, dealing high AOE damage and causing a burn effect that lasts for a few seconds, User shoots numerous fireballs at their target that do minor damage on contact, but leave the enemy with a massive burn, leading to a high amount of passive damage as the battle continues, User shoots a cloud of embers at their enemy, User shoots blue rings of fire from their fist, causing high damage and a unique burn effect, User summons a lion-shaped spirit that releases a high range, high damage, massive beam of fire onto their target, User creates a large spherical rock in the air and launches it at their target, dealing a high amount of AOE damage, User creates multiple, medium-sized rocks in the air and launches them all at their target, dealing a massive amount of AOE damage, User summons multiple rock spikes from the ground that do medium damage to the target, User releases a massive rock fist at their opponent that deals an extremely high amount of damage and makes the opponent unable to run, User summons numerous rock spikes from the ground that launch their target into the air, User creates a large, spiraling force that damages all targets in front of them for 50 Mana, User creates a steel lance that quickly attacks nearby targets in a circular motion for 100 Mana, User creates a massive, steel wall that protects them from the target for 150 Mana, User creates multiple sharp, steel bullets that continuously launch for five seconds for 200 Mana, User launches a force of massive, steel pillars in front of them for 250 Mana. 1 hour ago Roblox Clover Kingdom: Grimshot codes can be used to gain magic powers and fight in a medieval world. Copyright 2023 Pro Game Guides. 20KLIKESOWO!!! ", for i, v in pairs(SKILLTREE.MagicInventory:GetChildren()) do, if DATAFOLDER["Slot" .. v.Name].Value ~= "" then, RemoteEvent:FireServer("RemoveSlot", v.Name, PASSCODE), elseif tonumber(v.Name) > math.min(DATAFOLDER.Clover.Value + DATAFOLDER.ExtraSlot.Value, #SKILLTREE.MagicInventory:GetChildren() - 1) then, RemoteEvent:FireServer("ExtraSlotPrompt", PASSCODE), local MAGICSFOLDER = DATAFOLDER:WaitForChild("Magics"), if MAGICSFOLDER:FindFirstChild(v.Name) then, for i, v in pairs(DATAFOLDER:GetChildren()) do, local EXPERIENCE_GUI = MAINGUI:WaitForChild("Experience"), local function UPDATEXPBAR(val, createTEXT), _G.EXPVAL = _G.EXPVAL + (val - _G.EXPVAL) * 0.02, local current_Lvl = LevelSystem.CalculateLVLfromEXP(val), EXPERIENCE_GUI.LevelText.Text = current_Lvl, local next_LvlExp = LevelSystem.CalculateEXPfromLVL(current_Lvl + 1), local ch, mh = val - LevelSystem.CalculateEXPfromLVL(current_Lvl), next_LvlExp - LevelSystem.CalculateEXPfromLVL(current_Lvl), local percentage = (ch - mh * CurvePercentage) / (mh * (1 - CurvePercentage)), line.Frame.Size = UDim2.new(percentage, 0, 1, 0), line.Frame.Position = UDim2.new(1 - percentage, 0, 0, 0), curve1.Frame.ImageColor3 = Color3.new(1, 1, 1), curve2.Frame.ImageColor3 = Color3.new(1, 1, 1), curve3.Frame.ImageColor3 = Color3.new(1, 1, 1), line.Frame.BackgroundColor3 = Color3.new(1, 1, 1), local percentage = (ch / mh - CurvePercentage * 0.6666666666666666) / (CurvePercentage * 0.33333333333333337), curve1.Frame.Rotation = -90 * (1 - percentage), local percentage = (max - 0.3333333333333333) / 0.3333333333333333, curve2.Frame.Rotation = -90 * (1 - percentage), local percentage = max / 0.3333333333333333, curve2.Frame.ImageColor3 = Color3.new(0, 0, 0), if math.abs(DATAFOLDER.Stats.XP.Value - _G.EXPVAL) > 0.01 then, SKILLTREE.SkillPointText.Text = "Skill Point(s): " .. val, local XPDATA = DATAFOLDER:WaitForChild("Stats"):WaitForChild("XP"), local SKILLPOINT = DATAFOLDER.Stats:WaitForChild("SkillPoint"), EXPERIENCE_GUI.BUYXPBOOST.MouseButton1Click:connect(function(), if not LevelSystem.CalculateXPTIME(DATAFOLDER.DOUBLEXPBOOST.Value) then, game:GetService("MarketplaceService"):PromptProductPurchase(player, 135187447), function UNLOCKINGTHINGS(typeitem, array), local textlb = game.ReplicatedStorage.Rewards.XP.BillboardGui.TextLabel:Clone(), textlb.Position = UDim2.new(0, -50, 0, 0), textlb.TextColor3 = Color3.fromRGB(255, 229, 25), textlb.Position = UDim2.new(0, -120, 0, -50), if not (val - PREVIOUSXPVAL > 0) or not ("+$" .. ADDCOMMAS(val - PREVIOUSXPVAL)) then, textlb.Text = "$" .. ADDCOMMAS(val - PREVIOUSXPVAL), textlb.Position = UDim2.new(0, -120, 0, 0), if not (val - PREVIOUSXPVAL > 0) or not ("+" .. ADDCOMMAS(val - PREVIOUSXPVAL)) then, textlb.Text = ADDCOMMAS(val - PREVIOUSXPVAL), TEXT = LevelSystem.XPClientPerspective(TEXT), if not (val - PREVIOUSXPVAL > 0) or not ("+" .. Saturation = hit.ColorCorrection.Saturation, Brightness = hit.ColorCorrection.Brightness, game:GetService("TweenService"):Create(game.Lighting, TweenInfo.new(LIGHTING_SECONDS_CHANGE, Enum.EasingStyle.Linear, Enum.EasingDirection.Out), {. CloverTransparency = GRIMOIREGUI.Clover.ImageTransparency, ImageColor = GRIMOIREGUI.Right.ImageColor3, GRIMOIREGUI.Middle.MouseButton1Click:connect(function(), GRIMOIREGUI.Left.MouseButton1Click:connect(function(), GRIMOIREGUI.Right.MouseButton1Click:connect(function(), GRIMOIREGUI.Red.MouseButton1Click:connect(function(), local mouseVec = Vector2.new(mouse.X, mouse.Y), local COLORPICKPOS = GRIMOIREGUI.Red.AbsolutePosition, local COLORPICKSIZE = GRIMOIREGUI.Red.AbsoluteSize, local INSIDECOLORPOS = mouseVec - COLORPICKPOS, local r = math.min(COLORPICKSIZE.x, INSIDECOLORPOS.x) / COLORPICKSIZE.x, COLORPICKED = Color3.new(r, COLORPICKED.g, COLORPICKED.b), GRIMOIREGUI.Red.ImageLabel.Position = UDim2.new(r, -10, 0, 0), GRIMOIREGUI.Red.TextBox.Text = math.floor(r * 255), GRIMOIREGUI.Green.MouseButton1Click:connect(function(), local COLORPICKPOS = GRIMOIREGUI.Green.AbsolutePosition, local COLORPICKSIZE = GRIMOIREGUI.Green.AbsoluteSize, local g = math.min(COLORPICKSIZE.x, INSIDECOLORPOS.x) / COLORPICKSIZE.x, COLORPICKED = Color3.new(COLORPICKED.r, g, COLORPICKED.b), GRIMOIREGUI.Green.ImageLabel.Position = UDim2.new(g, -10, 0, 0), GRIMOIREGUI.Green.TextBox.Text = math.floor(g * 255), GRIMOIREGUI.Blue.MouseButton1Click:connect(function(), local COLORPICKPOS = GRIMOIREGUI.Blue.AbsolutePosition, local COLORPICKSIZE = GRIMOIREGUI.Blue.AbsoluteSize, local b = math.min(COLORPICKSIZE.x, INSIDECOLORPOS.x) / COLORPICKSIZE.x, COLORPICKED = Color3.new(COLORPICKED.r, COLORPICKED.g, b), GRIMOIREGUI.Blue.ImageLabel.Position = UDim2.new(b, -10, 0, 0), GRIMOIREGUI.Blue.TextBox.Text = math.floor(b * 255), GRIMOIREGUI.Red.TextBox.FocusLost:connect(function(), local N = tonumber(GRIMOIREGUI.Red.TextBox.Text), N = math.min(math.abs(math.floor(N)), 255), COLORPICKED = Color3.new(alpha, COLORPICKED.g, COLORPICKED.b), GRIMOIREGUI.Red.ImageLabel.Position = UDim2.new(alpha, -10, 0, 0), GRIMOIREGUI.Red.TextBox.Text = math.floor(COLORPICKED.r * 255), GRIMOIREGUI.Blue.TextBox.FocusLost:connect(function(), local N = tonumber(GRIMOIREGUI.Blue.TextBox.Text), COLORPICKED = Color3.new(COLORPICKED.r, COLORPICKED.g, alpha), GRIMOIREGUI.Blue.ImageLabel.Position = UDim2.new(alpha, -10, 0, 0), GRIMOIREGUI.Blue.TextBox.Text = math.floor(COLORPICKED.b * 255), GRIMOIREGUI.Green.TextBox.FocusLost:connect(function(), local N = tonumber(GRIMOIREGUI.Green.TextBox.Text), COLORPICKED = Color3.new(COLORPICKED.r, alpha, COLORPICKED.b), GRIMOIREGUI.Green.ImageLabel.Position = UDim2.new(alpha, -10, 0, 0), GRIMOIREGUI.Green.TextBox.Text = math.floor(COLORPICKED.g * 255), GRIMOIREGUI.Clover.MouseButton1Click:connect(function(), for _, v in pairs(GRIMOIREGUI.BookSize:GetChildren()) do, for _, textbut in pairs(GRIMOIREGUI.BookSize:GetChildren()) do, local CLOVERTEXT = GRIMOIREGUI.CloverTransparency.Text, local LEFTIDTEXT = GRIMOIREGUI.LeftID.Text, local RIGHTIDTEXT = GRIMOIREGUI.RightID.Text, GRIMOIREGUI.CloverTransparency.FocusLost:connect(function(), if tonumber(GRIMOIREGUI.CloverTransparency.Text) then, GRIMOIREGUI.Clover.ImageTransparency = tonumber(GRIMOIREGUI.CloverTransparency.Text), GRIMOIREGUI.CloverTransparency.Text = CLOVERTEXT, GRIMOIREGUI.LeftID.FocusLost:connect(function(), if tonumber(GRIMOIREGUI.LeftID.Text) then, GRIMOIREGUI.Left.Image = "rbxassetid://" .. GetID(tonumber(GRIMOIREGUI.LeftID.Text)), GRIMOIREGUI.RightID.FocusLost:connect(function(), if tonumber(GRIMOIREGUI.RightID.Text) then, GRIMOIREGUI.Right.Image = "rbxassetid://" .. GetID(tonumber(GRIMOIREGUI.RightID.Text)), GRIMOIREGUI.Material.FocusLost:connect(function(), GRIMOIREGUI.Material.Text = "Material [" .. MATERIAL.Name .. "]", GRIMOIREGUI.TextLabel.BackgroundColor3 = COLORPICKED, GRIMOIREGUI.TextLabel.Text = "(" .. math.floor(255 * COLORPICKED.r) .. "," .. math.floor(255 * COLORPICKED.g) .. "," .. math.floor(255 * COLORPICKED.b) .. ")", GRIMOIREGUI.Middle.BackgroundColor3 = COLORPICKED, GRIMOIREGUI.Left.BackgroundColor3 = COLORPICKED, GRIMOIREGUI.Right.BackgroundColor3 = COLORPICKED, GRIMOIREGUI.Left.ImageColor3 = COLORPICKED, GRIMOIREGUI.Right.ImageColor3 = COLORPICKED, GRIMOIREGUI.Clover.ImageColor3 = COLORPICKED, local ImageLabel = Instance.new("ImageLabel"), ImageLabel.Size = UDim2.new(0, 50, 0, 50), ImageLabel.ImageColor3 = Color3.new(0, 0, 0), ImageLabel.Parent = MAINGUI.MagicWheel.MagicSlots, local ColorImageLabel = Instance.new("ImageLabel"), ColorImageLabel.BackgroundTransparency = 1, local CoolDownText = Instance.new("TextLabel"), CoolDownText.Size = UDim2.new(1, 0, 1, 0), CoolDownText.Position = UDim2.new(0, 0, 0, 0), CoolDownText.TextStrokeColor3 = Color3.new(0, 0, 0), CoolDownText.FontSize = Enum.FontSize.Size12, CoolDownText.TextColor3 = Color3.new(1, 1, 1), TextLabel.Position = UDim2.new(0, -25, 0, -5), _G.ConvertToTick = _G.ConvertToTick or {}, local NIL_COOLDOWN = game.ReplicatedStorage.NIL_COOLDOWN.Value, local FLYINGV = Instance.new("BodyVelocity"), FLYINGV.MaxForce = Vector3.new(math.huge, math.huge, math.huge), FACEB.MaxTorque = Vector3.new(1000000000, 1000000000, 1000000000), local flightAnimation = character.Humanoid:LoadAnimation(game.ReplicatedStorage.LocalAnimations.BroomFlight), local cleanAnimation = character.Humanoid:LoadAnimation(game.ReplicatedStorage.LocalAnimations.Clean), local runAnimation = character.Humanoid:LoadAnimation(game.ReplicatedStorage.LocalAnimations.RunAnimation), local rollAnimation = character.Humanoid:LoadAnimation(game.ReplicatedStorage.LocalAnimations.Rolling), runAnimation.Priority = Enum.AnimationPriority.Movement, rollAnimation.Priority = Enum.AnimationPriority.Movement, if character.Effects:FindFirstChild("Hit Stun") == nil and not runAnimation.IsPlaying and MAGICENABLED == false and Grimoire_Tool.Parent == character and KeyPressed[Enum.UserInputType.MouseButton1.Name] and KeyPressed[Enum.UserInputType.MouseButton1.Name][1] == true and character:FindFirstChild("Grimoire") and SkillTreeEnable ~= true then, local holdtime = KeyPressed[Enum.UserInputType.MouseButton1.Name][2], if DATAFOLDER["Slot" .. i].Value ~= "" then, table.insert(MAGICEQUIP, DATAFOLDER["Slot" .. i].Value), local MYMOUSEPOS = Vector2.new(mouse.X, mouse.Y), local rot = math.rad(360 / #MAGICEQUIP * i) - math.rad(360 / #MAGICEQUIP) * 0.25, local x = math.cos(rot) * (MAINGUI.MagicWheel.Middle.Size.Y.Offset * 0.6), local y = math.sin(rot) * (MAINGUI.MagicWheel.Middle.Size.Y.Offset * 0.6), MAINGUI.MagicWheel.MagicSlots[i].Position = UDim2.new(0, x - 25, 0, y - 25), MAINGUI.MagicWheel.MagicSlots[i].Image = game.ReplicatedStorage.MagicImg:FindFirstChild(MAGICEQUIP[i]).Value, MAINGUI.MagicWheel.MagicSlots[i].Frame.ImageLabel.Image = game.ReplicatedStorage.MagicImg:FindFirstChild(MAGICEQUIP[i]).Value, MAINGUI.MagicWheel.MagicSlots[i].Visible = true, local MAGICSLOTPOS = MAINGUI.MagicWheel.MagicSlots[i].AbsolutePosition + MAINGUI.MagicWheel.MagicSlots[i].AbsoluteSize * 0.5, local CENTER_MOUSE = MYMOUSEPOS - MAINGUI.MagicWheel.MagicSlots.AbsolutePosition.unit, local CENTER_SLOT = MAGICSLOTPOS - MAINGUI.MagicWheel.MagicSlots.AbsolutePosition.unit, local THISCOOLDOWN = game.ReplicatedStorage.MagicCD:FindFirstChild(MAGICEQUIP[i]) and game.ReplicatedStorage.MagicCD:FindFirstChild(MAGICEQUIP[i]).Value or NIL_COOLDOWN, local ISONCOOLDOWN = DATAFOLDER.Magics[MAGICEQUIP[i]]:FindFirstChild("COOLDOWN_DEBUG") and _G.ConvertToTick[MAGICEQUIP[i]][1] + (DATAFOLDER.Magics[MAGICEQUIP[i]].COOLDOWN_DEBUG.Value - _G.ConvertToTick[MAGICEQUIP[i]][2]), local UPDOWNPERCENTAGE = ISONCOOLDOWN and 1 - math.min(tick() - ISONCOOLDOWN, THISCOOLDOWN) / THISCOOLDOWN or 0, MAINGUI.MagicWheel.MagicSlots[i].Frame.Position = UDim2.new(0, 0, math.floor(UPDOWNPERCENTAGE * 100) / 100, 0), MAINGUI.MagicWheel.MagicSlots[i].Frame.ImageLabel.Position = UDim2.new(0, 0, -math.floor(UPDOWNPERCENTAGE * 100) / 100, 0), _G.ConvertToTick[MAGICEQUIP[i]][3] = false, local number = math.floor(ISONCOOLDOWN + THISCOOLDOWN - tick()), MAINGUI.MagicWheel.MagicSlots[i].CoolDown.Text = number, MAINGUI.MagicWheel.MagicSlots[i].CoolDown.Visible = true, _G.ConvertToTick[MAGICEQUIP[i]][3] = true, MAINGUI.MagicWheel.MagicSlots[i].CoolDown.Visible = false, if MYMOUSEPOS - MAINGUI.MagicWheel.MagicSlots.AbsolutePosition.magnitude <= MAINGUI.MagicWheel.Middle.Size.Y.Offset * 0.5 and UPDOWNPERCENTAGE <= 0 then, if UPDOWNPERCENTAGE <= 0 and MYMOUSEPOS - MAINGUI.MagicWheel.MagicSlots.AbsolutePosition.magnitude > MAINGUI.MagicWheel.Middle.Size.Y.Offset * 0.5 and CENTER_MOUSE.x * CENTER_SLOT.x + CENTER_MOUSE.y * CENTER_SLOT.y > 0.99 then, MAINGUI.MagicWheel.MagicSlots[i].TextLabel.Text = MAGICEQUIP[i], MAINGUI.MagicWheel.MagicSlots[i].TextLabel.Visible = true, MAINGUI.MagicWheel.MagicSlots[i].TextLabel.Visible = false, for i, v in pairs(MAINGUI.MagicWheel.MagicSlots:GetChildren()) do, if MAGICENABLED == false and MAGICSELECTED and (DATAFOLDER.Magics[MAGICSELECTED]:FindFirstChild("COOLDOWN_DEBUG") == nil or _G.ConvertToTick[MAGICSELECTED][3]) then, RemoteEvent:FireServer("MAGIC_" .. MAGICSELECTED, "MAGIC_0101010101", PASSCODE), until FINISH_MAGIC_MOVE == true and DATAFOLDER.Magics[MAGICSELECTED]:FindFirstChild("COOLDOWN_DEBUG"), if MAGICSELECTED and DATAFOLDER.Magics:FindFirstChild(MAGICSELECTED) then. While holding the Demon Slayer Sword, the user shoots a tall trail of Anti-Magic smoke from the tip of their sword, damaging everyone in its path. It totally depends on you what role you want to play in the game. In the new window, enter the code you want to redeem in the text field. Press the Settings button on the side of the screen. Keep in mind, also, that you'll need to enter each code exactly as it's written or the experience won't accept it! You can click to proceed"), createTutorialCircle(MAINGUI.BottomLeft.Settings, "Setting interface: to optimize your gaming experience"), createTutorialCircle(MAINGUI.BottomLeft.Tittle, "Title interface: depends on what you select you'll spawn in different location"), createTutorialCircle(MAINGUI.BottomLeft.Save, "Saving interface: you can save up to 4 items and a quick-save button"), createTutorialCircle(MAINGUI.BottomLeft.Stats, "Attributes interface: everytime you level up you get a free attribute points"), createTutorialCircle(MAINGUI.BottomLeft.Help, "Tips interface: show game tips"), createTutorialCircle(MAINGUI.Party.ImageButton, "Creating/Joining Party (you will not attack allies if you are in a party with them)"), createTutorialCircle(MAINGUI.Experience.LevelText, "This is your XP/Level Bar"), createTutorialCircle(UDim2.new(0.5, 0, 0.5, 0), "Press 'M' to open up your skill-tree"), createTutorialCircle(UDim2.new(0.5, 0, 0.5, 0), "This is your magic skill-tree! TEXT .. " XP") then, game:GetService("TweenService"):Create(textlb, TweenInfo.new(1.25, Enum.EasingStyle.Linear, Enum.EasingDirection.Out), {, text.TextStrokeColor3 = Color3.new(0, 0, 0), game:GetService("TweenService"):Create(imglb, TweenInfo.new(2, Enum.EasingStyle.Linear, Enum.EasingDirection.Out), {, game:GetService("TweenService"):Create(text, TweenInfo.new(2, Enum.EasingStyle.Linear, Enum.EasingDirection.Out), {TextTransparency = 1, TextStrokeTransparency = 1}):Play(), local TEXT = math.floor((val - PREVIOUSXPVAL) * 100) / 100, SKILLPOINT.Changed:connect(UPDATESKILLPOINT), local SHOCKEFFECT = Instance.new("Frame"), SHOCKEFFECT.Position = UDim2.new(0, 0, -0.5, 0), SHOCKEFFECT.BackgroundColor3 = Color3.fromRGB(0, 255, 255), while CHILD and CHILD:isDescendantOf(workspace) do, SHOCKEFFECT.BackgroundTransparency = SHOCKEFFECT.BackgroundTransparency == 0 and math.random() or 0, TextLabel.Position = UDim2.new(0, -25, 0, -15), local cd = CHILD:FindFirstChild("Cooldown").Value, local timer = CHILD:FindFirstChild("Time").Value, img.ImageTransparency = math.min((myTime - timer) / cd, 1), game:GetService("RunService").Heartbeat:wait(), if MAINGUI.MagicEffects:FindFirstChild(CHILD.Name) then, MAINGUI.MagicEffects[CHILD.Name]:Destroy(), character:WaitForChild("Effects").ChildAdded:connect(UPDATEMAGICEFFECTS), character:WaitForChild("Effects").ChildRemoved:connect(REMOVEMAGICEFFECTS), local len = math.floor(string.len(num) / 3), num = string.gsub(num, "^(-?%d+)(%d%d%d)", "%1,%2"), local PREVIOUSCURRENCYVAL = DATAFOLDER.Currency.Value, if DATAFOLDER.CurrencyShow.Value == "Active" then, MAINGUI.Money:TweenPosition(UDim2.new(0.5, -100, 0, 0), Enum.EasingDirection.Out, Enum.EasingStyle.Linear, 0.5, true), MAINGUI.Money:TweenPosition(UDim2.new(0.5, -100, 0, -100), Enum.EasingDirection.Out, Enum.EasingStyle.Linear, 0.5, true), MAINGUI.Money.Text = "$" .. ADDCOMMAS(val), if DATAFOLDER.CurrencyShow.Value ~= "Active" then, changeCURRENCY(DATAFOLDER.Currency.Value), DATAFOLDER.CurrencyShow.Changed:connect(changeCURRENCY), DATAFOLDER.Currency.Changed:connect(changeCURRENCY), local PREVIOUSSKILLPOINT = DATAFOLDER.Stats.SkillPoint.Value, DATAFOLDER.Stats.SkillPoint.Changed:connect(function(val), local UIS = game:GetService("UserInputService"), local KeyModule = require(game.ReplicatedStorage:WaitForChild("KeyModule")), UIS.InputBegan:connect(function(input, bool), KeyPressed[input.UserInputType.Name] and KeyPressed[input.UserInputType.Name][3], if input.UserInputType == Enum.UserInputType.MouseButton1 then, if not bool and input.UserInputType == Enum.UserInputType.Keyboard then, KeyPressed[input.Name] and KeyPressed[input.Name][3], if KeyModule[input.Name] and _G[KeyModule[input.Name]] then, if DATAFOLDER.Magics:FindFirstChild("Double Jump") and character.HumanoidRootPart:FindFirstChild("BROOMFLIGHTBV") == nil and not DOUBLE_JUMP_ENABLE and character.Humanoid.Health > 0 and input.Name == Enum.KeyCode.Space.Name and character.Humanoid:GetState() == Enum.HumanoidStateType.Freefall then, RemoteEvent:FireServer("DoubleJUMPBOOST", PASSCODE), UIS.InputEnded:connect(function(input, bool), if character:FindFirstChild("Grimoire") == nil then, RemoteEvent:FireServer("Book", Grimoire_Tool, PASSCODE), SKILLTREE.Center.CLOVER.MouseButton1Click:connect(function(), RemoteEvent:FireServer("MagicRerollMagic", PASSCODE), if SkillTreeEnable == true and DATAFOLDER.Information:FindFirstChild("Tutorial") == nil then, if SkillTreePressed == false and SkillTreeEnable == false then, MAINGUI.Gate1:TweenPosition(UDim2.new(0.5, 0, -1, 0), Enum.EasingDirection.Out, Enum.EasingStyle.Linear, 1.5, 1, function(), MAINGUI.Gate2:TweenPosition(UDim2.new(-0.5, camera.ViewportSize.X % 2 == 0 and 0 or 1, -1, 0), Enum.EasingDirection.Out, Enum.EasingStyle.Linear, 1.5, 1, function(), SKILLTREE.Center.Position = UDim2.new(0.5, 0, 0.5, 0), MAINGUI.Gate1.CLOVER.ImageColor3 = Color3.new(0, 0, 0):Lerp(Color3.new(1, 1, 1), i), MAINGUI.Gate2.CLOVER.ImageColor3 = Color3.new(0, 0, 0):Lerp(Color3.new(1, 1, 1), i), MAINGUI.Gate1.Position = UDim2.new(1, 0, -1, 0), MAINGUI.Gate2.Position = UDim2.new(-1, 0, -1, 0), MAINGUI.Gate1.BackgroundColor3 = Color3.new(1, 1, 1), MAINGUI.Gate2.BackgroundColor3 = Color3.new(1, 1, 1), MAINGUI.Gate1.CLOVER.ImageColor3 = Color3.new(0, 0, 0), MAINGUI.Gate2.CLOVER.ImageColor3 = Color3.new(0, 0, 0), elseif SkillTreePressed == false and SkillTreeEnable == true then, if DATAFOLDER.Information:FindFirstChild("Tutorial") == nil then, local screentutorial = Instance.new("Frame"), screentutorial.Size = UDim2.new(1, 0, 1, 0), screentutorial.BackgroundTransparency = 0.4, screentutorial.BackgroundColor3 = Color3.new(0, 0, 0), local function createTutorialCircle(pos, text, ZINDEX), local size = typeof(pos) == "UDim2" and 255 or (pos.AbsoluteSize.x + pos.AbsoluteSize.y) * 0.6, local tutorialImg = Instance.new("ImageLabel"), tutorialImg.Image = "rbxassetid://1108275823", tutorialImg.Size = UDim2.new(0, size * 0.5, 0, size * 0.5), tutorialImg.Position = typeof(pos) == "UDim2" and pos or UDim2.new(0, pos.AbsoluteSize.X * 0.5 + pos.AbsolutePosition.x, 0, pos.AbsoluteSize.Y * 0.5 + pos.AbsolutePosition.y), tutorialImg.Position = tutorialImg.Position - UDim2.new(0, tutorialImg.Size.X.Offset * 0.5, 0, tutorialImg.Size.Y.Offset * 0.5), tutorialImg.ImageColor3 = Color3.new(1, 0, 0), tutorialImg.ZIndex = ZINDEX and ZINDEX or typeof(pos) == "UDim2" and 0 or pos.ZIndex + 1, local tutorialText = Instance.new("TextLabel"), tutorialText.Position = typeof(pos) == "UDim2" and pos or tutorialImg.Position + UDim2.new(0, 0, 0, -size * 0.5), tutorialText.TextColor3 = Color3.new(1, 1, 1), tutorialText.TextStrokeColor3 = Color3.new(0, 0, 0), tutorialText.FontSize = Enum.FontSize.Size18, tutorialText.TextXAlignment = Enum.TextXAlignment.Center, tutorialText.TextXAlignment = camera.ViewportSize.X * 0.5 > tutorialText.Position.X.Offset and Enum.TextXAlignment.Left or Enum.TextXAlignment.Right, game:GetService("TweenService"):Create(tutorialImg, TweenInfo.new(1, Enum.EasingStyle.Linear, Enum.EasingDirection.Out), {.