Mi Sol - My Sun. Even in love, Spanish speakers can be sarcastic. We all have those fights with our significant other that end in the worst way possible- Why is he avoiding my Snapchat story? If youre in a relationship with someone whose native language is Spanish, you might think about learning a few nicknames from this list. It is someone you love so much and take care of. and its used when someone is sexually attractive. However, what makes the Spanish version of the word superior to its English counterpart is its pronunciation. One of the most common and popular nicknames for women is Maus or Mauschen, which translates to mouse and little mouse. It's common to hear a man call his wife or girlfriend that. List of Cute Names to Call Your Boyfriend in Spanish. Most of these words describe an idiot or someone who behaves in a bad way. Bring back nostalgic sweet childhood memories with this fun nickname. Required fields are marked *. Here are some examples: All these are in the masculine o ending you can change the o to an a to make it a feminine word when talking to girls. Also, there are cool Spanish nicknames and mean Spanish nicknames for boys.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'findnicknames_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_1',113,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-findnicknames_com-medrectangle-4-0'); So, without a doubt, you now have a lot of Spanish Nicknames to call guys. Its actually very popular among pet names for guys or your one girl. Pap Even though it means father you could use this nickname for an older man whom youre close with but not related to. with guys to call them sweet, in Spanish this name is used to express that someone is tender, and sometimes, funny. IV. Out of all the nicknames on this list, mi media naranja has the best ring to it. Amor. Cario Means dear or darling. Have fun putting these Spanish nicknames into practice with your significant other. Benny believes the best approach to language learning is to speak from day one. Flirting, starting a relationship, or in the middle of it. Though bello sounds nice, people dont often use it to describe good-looking men. This nickname is perfect if your man is just simply irresistible. 130Flirty Texts to Send the Guy You Like, 12Things You Should Never Say to Your Partner, 20Best Romantic Movies to Watch on Netflix Right Now, Things You Should Never Say to Your Partner, Best Romantic Movies to Watch on Netflix Right Now. Catherine is an independent film maker and a documentary photography enthusiast. Native speakers will often use a diminutive to add an emotional emphasis to words. In Spanish, the word pollo means chicken. Because he's as wild and as bold as a wolf. Spanish Nicknames for Female Lover For the special woman in your life, here are some of the sweetest Spanish nicknames you can use. Download our e-book, Easy Spanish Shortcuts, and learn your first 1,000 Spanish words in under a day! Piece of advice, guys usually like being called these names because they are referred to as being handsome. Chica / chico - "Kid" / "girl" / "guy" (This one can also be a . They love to make everything (totemo kawaii, very cute). But dont get offended if your Spanish friend calls you by a nickname that may seem inappropriate to you. While all of their fam and friends call them by their first name (or a shortened version of it), only *you* can dub them babe or bubba. Your nickname for your boyfriend could refer to a cute inside joke, represent their favorite food (hi, pickle! Mi cielo is not exactly that; its great to tell your girl or boy how special they are and that he/she is as big as heaven. Let your partner know what Spanish nicknames you like. This cute name means little love in Portuguese. Therefore, giving your boyfriend this nickname is how you can promise to love him forever. Some of these romantic Spanish nicknames may get diluted when translated into English. Principe is Spanish for prince. If your man leaves a little bit of sunshine wherever he goes, try out this cute name on him. Primo / Prima 10. Baby Kins: Yes its corny but it's so fun to say! There are some affectionate nicknames for spouses, too, like: As with Japanese, Korean has rules about calling someone by their first name only and it's not very common. Of course, babe is more popular than baby in English. Darling: Mi Amor: My Love This term of endearment is very common, use "darling" with your girl, boy, or even a friend. Or jokes around too much in the wrong way! Don Nadie Someone you dont want to hear about anymore, a nobody. Mi alma will hit you differently if youre spiritual since it means my soul. Nicknames For Boyfriend In Different Languages. Aside from being a funny name, the word symbolically expresses tenderness for that special someone. Whether your boyfriend is your Dumpling or even your Sir-Loves-A-Lot, we have all the cute nicknames to call your boyfriend to help strengthen your relationship for years to come! It translates also to beb or baby, with the same meaning. Bola de billar Youd use this for someone without hair for someone who is bald. Without a doubt, if your boy or girl speaks Spanish you should say it repeatedly, in English it means: I am in love with you and we are sure your boy or girlfriend would enjoy hearing it. So when you put the two together, you get a phrase that means a small piece of sky. Honey, baby, love, sweetheart, the English language has no shortage of beautiful monickers to give to your significant other. In Spanish, it could refer to many compliments (as usual) and it would depend on the affinity. Be careful; you dont want to come out as disrespectful or irritate someone (or even sad). Es The meaning of this nickname is homeboy., Dulzura(dulthoorah) Similar to Sweetie.. 22. Mon coeur - my heart. Hablador! That boy is very handsome, Ive been meaning to talk to him. In English, a doll. If your date is a natural Spanish speaker, he will appreciate and find it amusing. What are some names you can call your boy bestfriend? (Mi) Corazn Instead of saying (my) heart you could say (my) sweetheart in English. Burro It means donkey, and its used for stubborn and dumb persons.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,600],'findnicknames_com-leader-2','ezslot_12',127,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-findnicknames_com-leader-2-0'); Cabeza hueca It means hollow head, someone who has no brain. While cario may be a bit outdated, nene is anything but. Your email address will not be published. Therefore, its a great way to breathe life into your relationship. Therefore, its one of the best cute names to call your boyfriend in Spanish. Mi Rey - My King. Munchkin - An awesome name for a short, cute, and adorable guy. Cario. Gey 8. Take a cue from TSwift with this nickname. In some countries, its employed with light-skinned or light-haired people. You can even call out the affectionate greeting, , ! (annyeong, nae sarang!, hello, my love!). Not quite. A French term of endearment, "mon chou" translates to "my cabbage.". Bones - A sweet name for a slim boyfriend. Bubbles - for the bubbly boy in your life. You dont hear the H sound in the word you would say it like ah-bla-Dor or some people will pronounce the H to say it more intensely in an argument or exaggerate the word on purpose! Does your guy act more like a silly old bear? Love happens between people of all countries, cultures, races, and religions. is cute and everyone loves it. Tap To Copy. However, there is one language that does love much better and for once, it isnt French! but its a word that is often used for anyone. So, in short, pick the name to call your boyfriend in Spanish with meaning in English that you both can relate to and sound cute/flirty. If youve ever taken entry-level Spanish, then youve likely heard the verb querer, or to love. Butterscotch - f he's sweet and sticky. How you address a person defines your relationship, and you must be on close terms to start calling them a nickname. Spanish is a language that is famous for its use of diminutives. A pivotal point in any new romantic relationship is giving each other a nickname. If you think he's built like a perfect statue, you just go ahead and let him know. Therefore, rather than being a hurtful name, gordito can be a cute way to show your boyfriend some love. (Mi) Hombre My man It is a cute nickname for your boyfriend. It can be used to describe someones physical attractiveness or sweet personality. If someone calls you. Buddy - there's something sweet about this one when coming from the right person. Similarly, nicknames can be used as a negative tool. Lovebird: It's a classic nickname for a classic guy. Mon chou - my sweet bun Doudou -Sweety. (Mi) Corazn My heart Cerrado It means closed and could be used for someone whos stupid or for someone who is quiet and reserved. Viejo The meaning of this word is old man. But dont be too comfortable with the use of this nickname show some respect when talking to an elderly person. Vato 6. This cute name is perfect if your guy is the bees knees! Just like in English, the words have a strong connotative meaning thats almost exclusively reserved for romantic partners. In mythology and literature, the sky often represents infinity, immortality, and freedom. Whether he's a fan of Bud Light, or he's just truly your BFF. A cute Spanish nickname for your boyfriend Caramelo - A sweet Spanish nickname for someone who is "as sweet as candy." Cario - It's used quite frequently and could be translated as "dear" or "darling." (Mi) Chiquillo - It means " (my) kid," someone you love and take care of. Call your boyfriend this cute nickname when you want him to feel like the man of the house! ? Mi amor means my love, and its a pretty standard term of endearment. Even if you speak zero Spanish, youve likely heard of the word bella. Most of these words describe an idiot or someone who behaves in a bad way. The interesting thing about Japanese is they don't often use nicknames at all. Mister Bossy Pants (if your boyfriend is the dominant one in the relationship) 23. For the most flattering nickname, call your man this cute name! Spanish is a romance language that sounds just as melodious as French. Before starting with the list of Spanish nicknames, it is valid to remember the most used terms of endearment to express your feelings in Spanish, the indisputable complement if you want to captivate your lover. Lengua Larga It means long tongue, but an English equivalent would be Big Mouth. Both are used for persons who like to talk too much or gossip. It means honey and it is very sweet for telling someone they are special. Originally an Old English nickname, this cute name to call your boyfriend is often used during the later stages of a relationship. Fluent in 3 Months Courses: Check out our courses and guides to learn the Fluent in 3 Months method. But you shouldnt give a name just for the sake of it, you should feel it! Its the Spanish word for beautiful. Knock Out: For a stunning boyfriend. Here is a list of Spanish nicknames for a boyfriend in case you need a Spanish nickname for your partner or merely need Spanish nicknames to call a guy. could be about the current physical state. What Names can I Call My Boyfriend in Spanish? Use the search field below. Its also a way to express that you value him beyond his looks. But others are other pet names for girls that are much cuter, such as: There are so many different ways to address your loved ones in French! To figure out which one works best for your relationship, check out our list of cute nicknames for boyfriends below. ero Someone rude and without education. (Mi) Chiquillo Means my kid. (Mi) Hombre A manly nickname for your boyfriend. Moreover, you can make your variant of names to call your boyfriend in Spanish by using Google translator and mixing matching with cute, funny, or flirty names for boyfriend such as honey, cutie, baby, etc. Always use animals that are cute and cuddly. Eres mi media naranja: You're my soulmate. Call it like you see it with this simple but cute name. Unconventional language hacking tips from Benny the Irish polyglot; travelling the world to learn languages to fluency and beyond! All Rights Reserved . Choosing a funny name can express a shared history together, one that belongs to the two of you. After your guys favorite billionaire metal superhero or maybe his favorite Black Sabbath song. These terms are sure to let him know just how much you care. It translates as sun and symbolically refers to the light your partner provides to your life, just as the sun is the center of our universe. Taking the leap to nicknames shouldnt be a big deal but when you come up with a cute name to give your boyfriend, that name you pick should be endearing and a reflection of your relationship and understanding of one another. Always use animals that are cute and cuddly. This term of endearment is a newly coined word that literally translates to child or kid. There are some creative Spanish nicknames, such as mi perrito (my puppy), mi cielito (my little heaven), and amorcito (little love). Buchn The one who doesnt think about others. Naughty: If he's naughty (in the mood). Gey It similar to a word dude, but it can also be used derogatorily to call someone silly or used as an exclamatory word. Lindo translates to pretty in English, and its a fairly popular term of endearment. Rata If your first guess was that it means rat, then you were right. A nickname that pairs perfectly with the peach emoji. That basically just makes it extra cute and little. A few cute names to call your boyfriend shouldnt be that much of a big to-do but they do hold some weight. After all, what's more enticing to practise speaking than when you can see someone's reaction to a lovely new nickname? A common example is shortening a celebrity's name: Hikki for Utada Hikaru, MatsuJun for Jun Matsumoto of Arashi, and Maririn and Meetan for Mariko Shinoda and Megumi Ohori from AKB48. Its the Spanish word for heart, and it accurately describes the place he occupies. (Mi) Cielito It means my little sky, El Amado Loved one. Mouse Bear Soft Bun Sweet Chums Mr. You can follow us on facebook. Sure, some pet names for boyfriends are a bit cringe but who cares when youre in love?! Papi is Spanish for daddy and is something young children often call their father. Mi Pedacito de Cielo This nickname is a double threat. Stud Muffin - A cute variation on "Stud." We have a feeling your guy will be nothing but charmed when you call him this nickname after the strongest Grecian demi-god! If your love is as syrupy and sugary as candy, call your boyfriend this cute name. Create a romantic relationship by giving your boyfriend a romantic nickname in Spanish, but you shouldnt give a nickname just for the sake of it; you should feel it and feel it! This nickname is perfect for the boyfriend who's just too cute! If you mean to provide a small detail to your sweetheart in the form of words, this is the one. It may have different meaning among natives. So here are some of the wittiest phrases for Flirting in Spanish. There's a surprising number of ways to express your affection and liebe auf Deutsch. This cute name is for sure to make your dude feel like royalty. Pumpkin, peanut, bubby, baby, babe, bae, honey, darling, sugar, sweetie, honeybunch English is packed full of fun, creative, and cute nicknames to call your loved ones. Chocolate candy? But there are also some who makes fun of someones appearance. After all, Spanish is considered one of the most romantic languages in the world, because of its pronunciation.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'findnicknames_com-box-4','ezslot_21',143,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-findnicknames_com-box-4-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'findnicknames_com-box-4','ezslot_22',143,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-findnicknames_com-box-4-0_1');.box-4-multi-143{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}. Sweet Cheeks - For a guy who looks good from behind, if you get our drift. We've listed a slew of sweet aliases to get you started. But there are also some who makes fun of someones appearance.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,600],'findnicknames_com-portrait-2','ezslot_36',136,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-findnicknames_com-portrait-2-0'); Aliento de dragn This is what youre going to say to someone who has bad breath. Biscuit. Let's get into it! Chulo You could use this expression on young boys when you want to say how cute, but be careful because this word has a different meaning in different Spanish speaking countries. Its used for a selfish or inconsiderate person. Colegui - this is a cute nickname for your boyfriend. My Sunshine - The perfect name for that guy who lights up your life. Menso Youd use this for a guy you consider a fool. Employ the name in any context or situation. If your partner is a Spanish native, he/she will appreciate it and consider it a sweet and funny gesture. Bonito, maravilloso and hermoso are adjectives and not really used as pet names. If your boo thing is all that plus a dab of sweet frosting this classic nickname may be right for him! This cute name to call your boyfriend means the love in Hawaiian. Ladrn de Corazones (Thief of hearts). is adorable, use this cute name to express affection for boys and girls. Bola de Manteca It means butterball, and its used for fat persons. No parts of this site can/should be copied without express permission. However, even if neither of you has Latin roots, you can still use a few Spanish terms of endearment to spice things up. This article contains romantic Spanish nicknames, which are appropriate for lovers. Learning pet names is also a fun way to expand your vocabulary, and it develops your cultural understanding. Babe Baby Honey Bunny Honey Bun Honey Hun Cutie Cutie Pie Love Bug. Bonito Pretty and attractive boyfriend. Every "Heya, Handsome," will be sure to bring a smile to his face. It means you are surrendered to the other and that he/she is very important in your life. Boost his ego every single time the name is used. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The sun is the center of our solar system. Another great nickname for a hot doctor, courtesy of Grey's Anatomy. But it's much more common to create cute names by shortening the person's name and adding -chan, -kun, or -tan. If your man is a full-time lover, try this nickname and see how he likes it! Tap To Copy. Have you been searching for Spanish nicknames for guys?if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'findnicknames_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_2',112,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-findnicknames_com-medrectangle-3-0'); There are several reasons why someone would prefer a Spanish pet name over an English one. Say it to insinuate that you love her/his physical appearance, although sometimes its said for no apparent reason. Love Bug: A classic boyfriend nickname for an affectionate guy. Iron Man (if your boyfriend is muscular) 24. And if you feel the need to expand your, Interesting Ways To Say Good Luck In Spanish, Tuition Reimbursement: Companies That Might Pay for Your Spanish Classes, 40 Inspirational Frida Kahlo Quotes in Spanish to Motivate You. He'll always be reminded of your feelings! It doesnt mean that person is royalty. In French, "mon chri" means "my love" or "sweetheart.". Best Names To Call Your Boyfriend In Spanish With Meaning 2023 Names To Call Your Boyfriend In Spanish " Gordito: Little fatty" " Pollito: Small chicken" " Cabrn: Player" " Lengua larga: Chatty Cathy" " Idiota: Idiot" " Conejito: Little bunny" " Chiquito: Small boy" " Lindo: Pretty/Cute boy" Its a fun and effective approach to learn Spanish in the way that native speakers do! Plus, if you thrill the r when you pronounce it, you can make it sound nice and sensual. Check this list of Spanish, Korean, Italian, Danish, Arabic, French, Russian, and Turkish nicknames for boyfriend. Try expressing your love with phrases like: Let's face it, who wouldn't want to be whispered sweet nothings in Italian? All theGame of Thrones-lovers out there knows why this is a perfect nickname for any Khaleesi. But some of them are a little less cute when translated into English. For example, if youre dating a boyfriend of Hispanic descent, you would want to show him you care enough about his heritage by giving him a Spanish nickname rather than an English nickname. Some of these are a little too explicit. It is someone you love so much and take care of. In Spanish, the letter g is pronounced as h when it precedes the letters e and i. Employ the name in any context or situation. It translates as (my) man., (Mi) Len You say (my) lion to someone strong and confident, with whom you feel safe, (Mi)Romeo Romeofrom the Shakespeare novel.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[120,600],'findnicknames_com-leader-4','ezslot_15',120,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-findnicknames_com-leader-4-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[120,600],'findnicknames_com-leader-4','ezslot_16',120,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-findnicknames_com-leader-4-0_1');.leader-4-multi-120{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:15px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:15px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:600px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}, Mi Media Naranja The one who fits perfectly with you, your better half. or not, it expresses affection. How to Respond to I Want to Kiss You Text: Over 30 Reply, How to break up with your girlfriend without hurting her feelings: 12 Ways, What Does Daddy Mean in a Relationship? Remember, taking context into account is really important while learning a new language. Every good relationship has a solid friendship, right? Take note of 2-3 powerful names to call your boyfriend and try out which one he likes or suits you both. 20. Meanwhile in southern Italy you sometimes hear Vita mia! My life. Nonetheless, they are all sweet pet names. Italy is known for being warm and affectionate, and their nicknames help infuse that affection into the language. In every language, people have terms of endearment to show their love and affection. Sweetie., Bonito You use it for a guy who is pretty and attractive. A cute Spanish nickname for your boyfriend, Caramelo A sweet Spanish nickname for someone who is as sweet as candy.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'findnicknames_com-leader-1','ezslot_5',117,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-findnicknames_com-leader-1-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'findnicknames_com-leader-1','ezslot_6',117,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-findnicknames_com-leader-1-0_1');.leader-1-multi-117{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}, Cario Its used quite frequently and could be translated as dear or darling., (Mi) Chiquillo It means (my) kid, someone you love and take care of.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[120,600],'findnicknames_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_8',118,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-findnicknames_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[120,600],'findnicknames_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_9',118,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-findnicknames_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0_1');.large-mobile-banner-1-multi-118{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:15px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:15px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:600px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}, Chiquito Even though it means little one its used in a different context, meaning cute., (Mi) Cielito It means my little sky. You could also say pedacito de Cielo which means little piece of heaven..