But this boy, he's the real poet, because when he tries to put on paper what he's seen with his heart, he will believe deep down that there are no good words for it, no words can do it, and at that moment he will have begun to write poetry. Chuckie: They're scary just like the English Muffins! This series is about babies and their daily antics. Cynthia rugrats quotes. [Chuckie has escaped being trampled by a crowd dancing the Hora]. Minka: Vis isn't ve old country, or haven't you noticed, Mr. Chocolate Cake? Karen Hesse, Cynthia Rylant, Cynthia Lord, Ann M. Martin (2013). "YOU KNOW, NOT ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN." Sometimes, Angelica could be pretty mean. All the lights in the house are off! At least not until the first grade., Hoist the Mistelmast! Didi Pickles: [after the man in the Reptar suit hugs Chuckie] You know, Betty, I guess this is a kinder, gentler Reptar. [Phil whispers in his ear] Flash! Stu: I know, pop, but I want Tommy to be proud of his heritage. [points at a 100 dollar bill, a gold watch, and a diamond ring]" Tommy Pickles , Rugrats , Season 3 : Give And Take Tagged: Nickles, Valuable, 100 Dollars, gold Saving cynthia is a season 2 all grown up. Tie-in media for the series include video games, comics, toys, and various other merchandise. I don't know if unhappiness is necessary, but I think maybe some children who have suffered a loss too great for words grow up into writers who are always trying to find those words, trying to find a meaning for the way they have lived. Chuckie Finster: [as newscaster] Why did it happen? Angelica Pickles: [When they hug her after learning she won't be moving away] What's the matter with you dumb babies? TOMMY, THAT'S TOMMY! Yarn is the best search for video clips by quote. Stu: Ha! I mean, that's why the girl falls in love ya. Wherever you may roam; Do not forget the memory of your brave captain! The best gift I ever got was a rubber glove and a tongue depressor. Find the exact moment in a tv show movie or music video you want to share. Charles 'Chuckie' Finster, Jr.: Now I *know* I'm gonna be sick Tommy Pickles: Hurry mateys, or we'll all be fish food! Tommy Pickles: It won't be your fault my daddy set a bad example, Phil DeVille: [in a soap opera] Lillian you know I can't live without you, Lil DeVille: You have to Phillip tomorrow the doctors are taking out my brain, Phil DeVille: No my Lillian do not let them remove your brain, they can have my brain instead. Drew: That's nice. An old man walks by and looks at the dreidel; the gimmel side is up], Old Man: I win! Andrew 'Drew' Pickles: [goes furious] Angelica! Prudence the Junk Food Kid: How old are you? Phil: No more Angelica telling us what to do! I'll be your X-Ray Technician. You can join and make your own posts and quizzes. That's got to be at least one of the benefits of heaven - never having to act normal again. If I ever had to get nakey in a hurry, I'd be in *big* trouble. There are various spellings for this name, and it can be abbreviated to Cindy, Cyndi, Cyndy, or occasionally to Thea or Thia.. Cynthia was originally an epithet of the Greek goddess Artemis, who according to legend was born . Kimi Finster: I just love my new big brother! Phil: And I don't wanna wait til they come out the other end. Lil Deville: [giggling] I thought Tommy was gonna peepee in his diapey! [Looks at it] Ewww it is mud. "I Dream of Duffy" establishes that there is a large line of Cynthia products. Tommy Pickles: [scratches his head and takes a closer look] They must be inside. The show focuses on a group of toddlers, most prominently Tommy, Chuckie, twins Phil and Lil, and Angelica, and their day-to-day lives, usually involving common life experiences that become adventures in the babies' imaginations. 04:13. I was lost for three days! Cynthia (a.k.a Cynthia Pickles[1]) is Angelica's favorite doll, a parody of the Barbiedoll. Didi Pickles: [after Tommy throws his diaper on to Stu's head] Stu, get that thing off your head, You'll give Tommy ideas! [Tommy goes to sleep but Chuckie lies awake wide eyed]. Karen Hesse, Cynthia Rylant, Cynthia Lord, Ann M. Martin (2013). Steve: That was at least an hour ago. The name has been in use in the Anglosphere since the 1600s. All kids can remember knowing an older child who always thought they were better than them, and Agnelicadefiniely used her age to wield power over the babies. Phil, Lil: [Phil pokes Chuckie, and he and Lil respond deadpan] Diapies. I've never been so humiliated in all my life! Written by David N . Chas Finster: Gosh, after Happy Bear almost got caught by the taxidermist, I couldn't sleep for days! Angelica: Your whole *head* is a soft spot! Howard DeVille: I'll get the rubber gloves! Self care and ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life. Ever since we were young, he always tried to outdo me. I've been taking orders from you *all* day! Lowell: [disappointed] Village kvetch? They used Shlomo's picture instead of mine! Contents 1 Season 1 1.1 Tommy Pickles and the Great White Thing [Pilot] 1.2 Tommy's First Birthday [1.1] 1.3 Barbecue Story [1.2a] 1.4 Waiter, There's a Baby in My Soup [1.2b] 1.5 At the Movies [1.3a] Louis 'Grandpa' Pickles: [talking in his sleep] Dust Bowl, Schmust Bowl! [all check, Lil pats her diaper]. Chuckie Finster: Bozo works at the handcuff factory? Join us on Facebook Join us on Twitter Join us on Google+. Angelica: [about Grandpa's Cousin] She's not just my aunt; she's my great-aunt once removed! Stu, that's a 144 eggs! Easily move forward or backward to get to the perfect clip. He's gone! Pete Cassidy, Follow AzQuotes on Facebook, Twitter and Google+. Chuckie: Oh, No! She perfectly encapsulated what it's like to get older by saying having more responsibilities meant, "I'm not allowed to have fun anymore for the rest of my life." She also gave us a lesson in self-love with the quote, "Sometimes, I wish I could be you, so I could be friends with me." [reaches for Tommy but his hand passes through him] I don't get it Tommy never lets Angelica push him around! Phil DeVille: [sarcastically] Great! Chuckie Finster: Yes, Awful step-in sisters. Quotes Angelica: You don't know her, old friend. Chas Finster: Ok! Tommy: A Macababie's gotta do, what a Macababie's gotta do! We can chop down our own tree, and sing carols, and open up presents there on Christmas morning! Lil DeVille: WHAT? In November, the trees are standing all sticks and bones. The end.". I'm just ready for something whole." Every day we present the best quotes! I've been wranglin' young 'uns since before you were born. Me Quotes Funny Seriously Funny C Cecilia Valerie Rugrats Quotes Rugrats Funny The Rugrats Movie Rugrats Cartoon Rugrats All Grown Up 90s Cartoon Characters Nickelodeon Cartoons Cartoon Tv Shows Cartoon Quotes "Sometimes I wish I could be you, just so I could be friends with me." V Veronica Adams Comic Book Characters Comic Books Pangborn martin cameo robo but carl cameo karl chetwyn cutesy. Phil DeVille: Sometimes it takes an emergency to really know who your friends really are. [Looks more carefully at the bush] Ahhh! Chuckie Finster: What did she mean? Important Life Lessons. Chuckie Finster: Well you are even more losted than you think because you're in the wrong story! Phil DeVille: [after hearing of Chuckie reasoning that Megan's teasing is her way of showing Chuckie she likes him, Lil pushes Phil down while playing in the sand] Hey, What'd you do that for? All rights reserved. can i drink water between suprep doses. Grandpa Boris: [Watching Stu's home videos, he dials a phone] Hello, Dr. Kevorkian? Chuckie: I don't know, Tommy. Grandpa Lou Pickles: I'll drink a couple of quarts of egg nog and fall asleep in front of the TV. Happy living and, especially, happy playing. Miss Carol: Okay, Angelica, I'm relying on you. [May] understood people and she let them be whatever way they needed to be. Spike,yeah!, isn't that great? Chuckie Finster: That's good, 'Cause it was getting kinda stinky in that ark, eugh. Tommy Pickles: [after Angelica pranks them] Who gave me Chuckie's shoes? Um, it's about Cynthia. I'll meet you over at the church! [Angelica falls backward]. [2]. Nickelodeon "OMG Coachella." Cynthia, probably 8. Leo: [as Leo gets into Reptar costume] A mutant dinosaur that tears down cities and steals chickens, is a role model for these kids? Igor: Chuckie Finster: [after Megan rejects his gift of Candy] I mean, sure it was in Tommy's diaper for a couple of days but it's still a perfectly good Reptar bar. I learned to write from authors. I got called into work tonight. She says she has to wash away the stench of failure. Phil wouldn't know brains if they bit him on the nose [Phil whispers again] We have an update. I thought everybody wet the bed once in a while. Angelica: When life gives you lemons, make apple sauce. Kira Finster: I am sorry about Fifi. Angelica: [episode: "Slumber Party"] If you have to ask, you'll never know. Tommy Pickles: [Angelica starts eating cookies that fell into a bucket of suds] But, Angelica! But why didn't you just [yelling] keep the sales receipts? Chuckie Finster: [as Finsterella goes to answer the door, only to see Phil and Lil dressed in leaderhosens] What is it? They don't rub, they're nice and cool, and you still got something over your diaper for when friends come over. She at one point tried tricking her dad into buying another Cynthia doll, but still intended on keeping her old doll. In 1996, Klasky Csupo Animation began producing new episodes, and the show's fourth season began airing in 1997. Chuckie: I'm telling you, Tommy, that Santa's a bad guy. I disciplined Angelica. All I gotta do is beat you about fifty more times and [is dazed] Oh, gee what pretty colors! Stu Pickles: [after the adults accidentally sell everything at the garage sale, thanks to the babies] My Disco Suit My 8-tracks My stereo Didi Pickles: You know, Stu, maybe this isn't such a *bad* thing. Easily move forward or backward to get to the perfect clip. Chaz: When I was a kid, Christmas was always kind of disappointing. ', I know it's kinda early to be thinking about marriage, but hey, I'm gonna be three next year!, When life gives you lemons, make apple sauce., Look out! That actually comes to $32,000. Fred King is sick tonight, so Lowell Onsteen will be playing the part of the village kvetch. Didi Pickles: Pop, Stu, it's time for the fair! Angelica Pickles: Of course it's me you babies! It is odd how we sometimes deny ourselves the very pleasure we have longed for and which is finally within our reach. Drew: [while doing Taxes] We got shopping lists, candy wrappers, and what appears to be a moldy bag of fries. Shawna: [in movie] Just make sure you give valentines to the other needy children, Squeaky Bear. Rugrats Quotes. Steve: Well, I just mopped up the baby powder. Phil DeVille: [after seeing Kimi lick Chuckie's face after Fifi the Poodle does and turns to Lil] How come you never licked *my* face?