Marcus Cutler, secretly actually Martha Cutler, and Judith 'Jude' Eydris both have talents unlike any other, but that does not mean they will triumph! "You Have 7 Days!". Who will perish? willow_charm, trickyyy_lolz, Junkerfangirl, gracklecackle, CottonCandyCherry, FoxyGalactic, BananasAreDelicious, Tsudere_fm, Petit_HannanLee, Ten_Friday, Al_Alex, Luminara_Night, MariaTheDork, ShootingStarsAtNight, oou, Zoobo, TayGamer, oreles, NepBetune, ChaoticCharacter49, niyex, FlowofWizality, kugigf, TheCreatureInYourWalls, sinfulshell, G_bb, Citrusking29, Cale_is_my_god, Xxdumbweirdo, Sucksocks, apocalypseaunow, MissThomasTia, Mistrile, HotDoggo, Katcherrypop, UnknownZero, Wandering_River, CyprinusRubrofuscus, doom_delrey, rainsweptlily, PayDulceAmargo, SuSu_ka, SleepyInsomiac, sleepyXbreeze, Its_Aru, orbital_stress, Bi__Disaster, Funkita, Tyingto_NoyFail_InLife, Helehal, and 2265 more users Fingering the remote, Junko giggles to herself. A helping hand is useless if the person being helped spurns it. Will Naegi kill everyone? Work Search: Clocking in at over 200k words, it'll definitely eat up some of your time, but it's a very pleasant read that definitely deserves more love. 45. Was that a compliment? With a huge community and a very active writer, updates are frequent with plenty of side content to go through while you wait. Any platform! Damn the Timeline and dangers! Synopsis: Welcome to Monokumaland, the Unhappiest Place on Earth! The result is a mildly, Synopsis: Author's Summary "The greatest mistake you can ever make is assuming your dreams belong to you. And then Ouma picked up the ball. Now, Midoriya can become a hero like he had always wanted. However, everything changed when he met Japans number one hero All-Might and was given a quirk of his own. Comments: A well-written Naegiri fic that centers around Kyoko growing attached to Class 78, namely one Makoto Naegi. Time-Travel fic Pairing(s): Mikan/Fuyuhiko and various other minor pairings. For all we know Monokuma may circumvent the plan and kill everyone anyway. You were probably the only one here I could've called a friend. Academy. None of these things should be too confusing though, as long as you're familiar with the story! Comments: With a unique cast of characters from many different anime, this fic has interesting character interactions and a nice mix of humor and mystery. He stares aimlessly at nothing in particular. Class Trial 1 Aftermath 5. Synopsis: Kaito hates Kokichi but he hates the killing game even more. I'm sorry Miu, you filthy cum dumpster. An unusual pair that works out magnificently, characters with realistic thoughts and speech patterns; very interesting setting; and a beautiful format of. Synopsis: There's a lot of what-ifs out there. The fic takes some cues from the Danganronpa games themselves, with Talent Rooms and even short Free Time Events. Seeing Fem!Naegi's interactions with the rest of Class 78 gave me the fuzzies. SHSL Time Traveler, a dangan ronpa kibou no gakuen to zetsubou no koukousei fanfic | FanFiction Hinata leaned back from the computer screen with a sigh. Shouldn't I upload my other fics? I am in love with it and it's hard to put into words why. She gets a much better chance to grow and develop than she does in the original, and it's an incredible work overall. : r/danganronpa I love all the characters so I don't care who is the main character! Disruption 53. Summary: When she turns around to look at the puppys owner, the remnants of a smile still gracing her lips, she finds him staring at her with a contemplative expression. It is sure to be one that you won't regret reading. A very prolific author, with over 200 works and several years of giving the fandom what it needs. It is really stupid at first, but by Chapter 5, it becomes utterly amazing. Some of them find ways to cope. It's not up to him, after all. But for someone like Kirigiri, these things don't come quite as easily. (Y/n) (L/n) is the Ultimate Film Director, a name that has been held in her family for generations, so she would naturally go to the prestigious Hope's Peak Academy. Again, I hope you all enjoy. Synopsis: Meet Izuku Midoriya, a hero fanboy who dreamt of being able to go to UA High and become a hero, but was unable to because he lacked a quirk. Comments: A really fun story that keeps everyone in character. Dangan Ronpa: Unser Sommerende: LusyInTheSky: 21/12/2019 Completed: Wish's Apex Academy, U.K. 15 students wake up in a bland classroom, having no recollection of the events leading up to that point, other than their invitation to the academy.Soon, as one might expect, they find themselves face-to-face with the cute, bloodthirsty, and altogether rather odd being that calls himself Monoyaki. SLOW UPDATES|||| Dawn of a New Day Kokichi: "Okay, so what do you want to say. I may not respect you as a person, but I respect your brilliance. What could possibly go wrong? 13. Synopsis: Chiaki Nanami enters Hope's Peak Academy for the first time! It's my first time uploading my writing in a long, long time, so any feedback or support at all is appreciated. As they grow stronger under their chosen leader, they soon learn they were all chosen to lead one final stand against good and evil, hope and despair-a stand not all of them will survive. Comments: Comes up with interesting and plausible secrets for all the characters who didn't have theirs revealed in the game proper, along with all their reactions. Comments: This is for those put off by the original ending of Miu's Love Suite Event, in which she intends to force herself on Shuichi. A Side of Aoi/Sakura, Aoi POV, Tragic, optimistic, life in the, Summary: The road to recovery is paved with night terrors. Even though it's rare pair fic, it was magnificently written. ~ ~ ~ The writing styles are drastically different and there are some good jokes in there too. That sounds cool, didn't know those existed. and our Seeing Mikan also get to take a comforting role rather then being the one getting comforted is a nice change of pace. ", Kokichi: "Fine, I like you're taste in colors. These are recommendations made by Tropers for Danganronpa fanfics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. as well as Where's the, Comments: An interesting twist on the "None of the characters in the game stay dead because it was a simulation like SD2" type of post-game story in that the second game's cast is there to help the survivors (and their friends) readjust to the world and deal with their various forms of PTSD as they wake up. || Ongoing || (Y/n) (L/n), Ultimate Actress. A beautifully written, beautifully meta story. Up next is another very long and intricate Danganronpa fanfiction. Life would never be afraid to drag her down, just so that she could bounce back up and kick sand into its eyes. Danganronpa, The Old American Killing Game by Trygve11, Welcome to the Gifted Inmates Academy by LisaBasil, Scar Tissue of Their Worlds by soniagiris, Kaede Akamatsu: SHSL Slapper by queenofmelons & anonymous friend, Everyone's Brand New and Improved Killing Game Semester by Nhitori, past the bitterness and broken things by Illmerica, nonexisting, you still filled my mind by ghostheart, or did it eat the little girl? Team Danganronpa : Part 2 ), Comments: If you're not feeling depressed yet about the fact. , ' . Edit: At this point, I'm giving you recomandations, huh. Connecting Dots Everything she has ever known will be challenged as she races against a force unseen to unravel the truth in the sea of lies, even as rumors mysteriously start coming true and reality itself seems to be falling apart at the seams. They are told that the school has sent them all on a special vacation, and despite a few oddities it seems that's all this is. 321 What if he isn't as talentless as he originally believed himself to be? Class Trial 4 Can he? 14. The First Motive Be warned, however, that it will tug at your heartstrings. Dangan Ronpa, Another IF: Goodbye Despair . Comments: Utterly hilarious and perfectly in-character. A woman from year 6088 finds herself transcending dimensions and becoming someone she only thought was a character in a TV Show that she'd once loved. I'm sick of Y/N in Nagito x Readers being a goodie-two-shoes, so she's also gonna be antagonistic. This will be a long, long fic in progress, but I have most of it planned out from start to finish, and I'm excited to be able to share this with people. 3. 20. Summary: A story of despair, told anew. Sixteen go in, but how many will leave? Already off to a strong start, this fic shows great promise. 17. Populating the Shuichi/Kirumi tag, because someone has to. (Endgame spoilers!). Warning: Major Character Deaths and Gore. It's excellent with writing in-character and giving the lesser characters a chance to shine. (My 2ND killing game after. Summary: Ryota Mitarais cowardice leads to the Tragedy. Synopsis: The ideal sort of a sleep is a dreamless one, a fact that Oumas confirmed several times with sleep containing dreams of varying intensity. Summary: Leon's just suffered a bad break-up with Sayaka, so Mondo and Chihiro help cheer him up by going on a weeklong road trip to visit Chihiro's parents, pretending to be on tour all the while. Synopsis: Fukawa dies. After all I've done I can't pretend to be innocent. its very good and it's completed http://archiveofourown.org/works/1457779/chapters/3070135 DarthTeddybear Rantaro 7 yr. ago The L word its naegiri my OTP so read it Hookibibi 7 yr. ago A script-format, semi-illustrated fangan with original mascots and an original class of students. He also becomes friends with Fuyuhiko and Peko in the process. (Set pre-series, major spoilers. The first part of the story so far mainly focuses on how the original characters and the revived students deal with their new situation. ", Kaito: "It's fine, the cameras are out and the press will ruin any chance Monokuma has of finding the truth. Where's the producers, the executives, the fans, the cameras, the V3 kids have an existential crisis as they know everything around them shouldn't be real, Kaede is proven innocent and Tsumugi is revealed to be Rantaro's killer in the first class trial, two separate killers committing murder during a similar point in time. The Final Trial Part 3 Comments: A very good story that has the Hope's Peak staff hide Izuru Kamakura by transferring him to U.A's Class 1-A and has him have a foil in the form of Izuku. However, finding himself enveloped in a school and a world that both increasingly disregard order and regulation, it's only a matter of time before he inevitably snaps. 2. 25. This fic is basically one of those, but with. Hajime POV, not quite classic timeloop but similar. Will contain spoilers for both games. Sixteen students from various worlds have been trapped inside an amusement park at the whims of its sinister (yet strangely cuddly) mascot, and the only way out is to get away with murder! 4. However after entering, he finds himself trapped with his fifteen fellow students in a killing game of despair ran by Master Hand. Lots of hijinks and heartbreak per Dangan Ronpa tradition. It has one of the most interesting ideas to it and its twist and turns due make it the most interesting fanfic to read. Also who doesn't love punny names for the characters via Ace Attorney style? In the cold, cavernous Exisal hangar, Kaito stares into the poison-fevered eyes of the Ultimate Supreme Leader and makes a decision: the killing game is over. Summary: Chiaki Nanami awakens to find herself on a sunny beach with eighteen other individuals. Comments: So far a very well done in character story that also incorporates background OC's who build on the character's personalities and experiences in a Pre-Despair setting. And there isn't a double murder! ), Comments: A heart-wrenching story that chronicles the lives of the. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://archiveofourown.org/works/28828485. Comments: Very descriptive and engaging. the Shadow World here being the Jabberwock Islands, with Chiaki being called out as its AI native. Even if you aren't the biggest Tenko fan, give it a shot. Synopsis: A quirky story with characters made on WWE 2K14 custom character maker. N-No I'm not!" Now 16 students awaken to find themselves trapped by a mysterious mastermind for a deadly game of mutual killing. Tags: Dissociative Identity Disorder, Violence, warning for general creeping weirdness/grossness, in other words: this fic features fukawa, Unsettling, nightmarish, grimy, creepy, and fantastic. Synopsis: After a viral hemorrhage fever wipes out almost all of humanity, the remaining survivors gather themselves up and start trying to rebuild society; guided by either a blind girl named Chiaki or led by a controlling woman named Junko. You know, looking back, the two of us had the same goal, but we went about it in different ways. All she knows is that she has memories from when she first awakens from a locker within the Ultimate Academy for Gifted Juveniles. This story has it's own clever spin in handling the story. No matter how good my intentions, no matter how much I wanted to do this to save everyone, I put the group through Hell and broke my own moral codes of no murder just to try to win this stupid game. Synopsis: Set some time after the events of Danganronpa 2, this series explores the efforts of the surviving members of the Neo World Program to face their pasts and protect one another from the return of despair as comatose friends begin to awaken and vanished memories resurface. However, a series of events led him to look over his own faults and try to save his classmates, leading to. Comments: Complete and utter fluff. Will he ever hear it? Synopsis: It was supposed to be yet another normal year of school, but something changed for the third class of the second Hope's Peak Academy. Hed really thought that one might actually get the job done. If Harry gets to keep his memories from his previous life, so does Voldem 'Did the teme just send him a smile? Hello and welcome to a new Danganronpa fanfic, but first, many thanks to those who read and reviewed my previous fic, Danganronpa: The Island Of Giant Insects.I really appreciated it and this gave me inspiration to work on something, though that fic had CONCLUDED in an impartial way, as the Danganronpa crew FINALLY escaped the island, though there were casualties the happened. As such discussion is important, do remember to add the discussion page to the watchlist if need be. A.K.A Kaede gets the knowledge of a fully spoiled player who loves the slapping mechanic just a little too much. In addition to that, you have no friends to count on, making your life even lonelier. Summary: This is the story of a particularly interesting class that attended Hope's Peak. Is there something on my face? He blinks quickly and immediately averts his gaze, burying his chin in his scarf once more. Synopsis: When Shuichi Saihara, the Ultimate Artist, finds himself waking up in a strange new place, he has no idea what to think. Naruto just can't figure out what is wrong with Sasuke. After discovering some notes from his fellow Ultimates', the Luckster decides to fix things. Diverse cast, each with their own quirks, who often have fun playing with popular tropes. I'm going to spill the beans-" These are recommendations made by Tropers for Danganronpa fanfics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. Comment: Very interesting and well-rounded cast and setting, and the protagonist has attitude. Makoto manages to both feel right at home at the Fairy Tail guild hall, while still contributing noticeably to the events of canon. Kaito: "Alright Kokichi, I'm starting the press and the camera now. The slow, tedious ticking of an analogue would only rub at his nerves like an itch under the skin, and the searing glare of a digital would do nothing but ruin this tentative, lightless peace that hes finally achieved. So, when she does finally say it, it's something truly special to him. Now they're all stuck in a game of this bear's own design: either live in peace in this resort for the rest of their lives, or murder a fellow classmate and fool everyone else to escape. It works? One day, Lexi and her friend decide to go to King's Cross station for a memorable cosplay. Who will take the plunge into murder? Summary: Being the stable, thoughtful and insightful paragon of wit that he is Kazuichi Soda easily navigates through being stuck in a simulation time loop. 769 guests Don't you love when the plot is in the title? You can download it (completely for free, of course) on itch.io, and there are versions for Windows, Mac, and Linux. Comments: It's the last part of The World After The End Trilogy. Rather than just gone, he should say they never existed in this room in the first place. Join the 1st Class of the Gifted Inmates Academy as they adjust to life at the school - and each other. mentionsoftohevents danganronpa When you were young you stood up for a boy, the boy that for the next few years would become your best friend and partner in crime. The Final Trial Aftermath. Recommended by: Fool, looploop, enunciability, gosh, Shiny Tsukkomi, Syncogon. It seems to be shaping up to be one of the longest. DanganRonpa 69 Ultra Despair Gang: Really, ANOTHER Episode? 15. But ideals are just ideals, not truth, and Oumas truth is that there are the ghosts of hands clinging to his neck when he wakes up. Trust 16. The loop continues again. In short, just another night for the 77th and 78th Classes of Hope's Peak Academy. New Dangan Ronpa V3: Everyone's New Semester of Killing Relationships: Akamatsu Kaede/Saihara Shuichi Harukawa Maki/Momota Kaito Iruma Miu/K1-B0 Characters: Akamatsu Kaede Saihara Shuichi Momota Kaito Harukawa Maki Amami Rantaro Shirogane Tsumugi Oma Kokichi Iruma Miu Gokuhara Gonta Chabashira Tenko Shinguji Korekiyo Yonaga Angie Even if the characters retain their personality and pasts, their talent swap also affects their thoughts and actions. I hope you enjoy it. 47. He knows that to be successful, he must make sacrifices. In this one, Sayaka Maizono didn't try to go through with her plans for murder. It really captures the witty writing from Danganronpa (one word, not two) series. Privacy Policy. Latest Chapter - 55. The story proceeded's to follow both the canon of MHA and a retelling of, A short, but sweet alternate universe fusion fic that points out Hajime and Sigma's characters have the same role in their respective franchises, and fuses them together by putting Hajime as the subject/creator of the. Both of us are running on borrowed time. I wonder if Kaito is going to enjoy killing me? Danganronpa is a Japanese visual novel franchise created by Kazutaka Kodaka and published by Spike Chunsoft since 2010. Summary: AU story in which all of Junko's plans to create despair backfire on her completely. 236 20 3 Shuichi Saihara had been going to Hope's Peak for two years and has been picked on by Kokichi Ouma since day one. Follow. What will be waiting on the path? You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. Summary: As tensions with the public arise, Hope's Peak Academy looks for a means to improve public relations, and finds it through rehabilitating talented criminals in an abandoned prison island. Synopsis: This story is canon to the whole Hope's Peak Saga, and takes place after, Comments: Rich story with drama, comedy, romance, angst, paranoia, and more. Synopsis: From the moment he wakes up, Momota knows hes lost something. 5. Additionally the initial chapters are in the progress of being rewritten. Breno_Ferreira, Cale_is_my_god, qwpanda, Miacatkitty12, Gatekeeper_TAR, Azaria_Willow, vivalatin, Fatto_Catto, FinnCC, elvys04126, Ghousted, ChiakoFunami, NotARobot458, theFreezerFlame, renpicksupthepen, Wkc_Kai, AliahAnotherAnimeLover, Ayyna_banayyna, unicrashthenarwhal, UTMVNightLight, DrAgentA, Ukaen, critically, llCookieQueenll, MaiKodama, Captain_skank, FallenShadow950, Islamiki, groundhog0202b, MowukaMoon, RyosCheney2020, aphid_muse, Doodlebug101307, UltimateProcrastinator, nonope, CumMountain, Draken7143, MentallyUnstableexe, Liz_386, connormurphydoesntexist, Jamila_Kitsune, Serene_Odyssey, Random_Husky, Whitef1ame, Magicmoonss, TSMG, JuniorPsychopaths, ilovesourpunch, Somelolzdude, Nkreed, and 287 more users ", Kokichi: "Stop talking and just kill me please.". When preparing to open the school again she gets sucked into the past. Despite being bullied and ridiculed for being born without a quirk Midoriya still desperately wished to become a hero, even if he knew it was impossible. It follows the Danagn Ronpa norm: fifteen students trapped in an unknown, unique locale, who must commit murder to escapethe works. Their only means of escape? RF is deviating from his style in the other two stories and so far it's much better written than the other parts. Kaede Akamatsu, his "Perky female sidekick" character would be the surprise protagonist instead. 26. Summary: Things are a little crazy. ", Kokichi: "Okay, but we have to stop talking then.". Summary: Agro Tenma is this year's Ultimate Luck, stuck under the shadow of an older sister who was also an Ultimate. But, what if he was proven wrong? You've got to love the increasingly ridiculous ways they get interrupted. Of course, since this is an AU, there will also be variations from canon, so please take that into account. With the Ultimate Detective, Kirigiri Kyouko, and the Ultimate Male Model, Dio Brando, surely he cannot fail. What? she asks, a bit defensively. 31. I rolled a bit before finally halting to a stop. 43. 35. Lucky for him, the Ultimate Detective Kaede Akamatsu is there to do the thinking where he can't, and she's optimistic that the nature of the Ultimate Academy is to cultivate their talents; Even when the headmaster encourages them all to participate in a Killing Game. Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page though; that goes in the discussion page. Summary: Sixteen All-Star students from the American equivalent of Hope's Peak Academy, Success Summit, are forced by Monobear into a game of Mutual Killing in the Mall of Monomerica. There wasn't a single part of it which wouldn't make me hold my breath. All in all, it's a fun ride to go through, so better strap in and brace yourselves in for the ingenuity and insanity it's gonna hop up to. Ouma stares at the ceiling, feeling the darkness pressing down on his eyelids every time he blinks, and thinks about the mechanical press which killed himthe last time. Akane Ogata, ex-Super High School Level Chemist, along with other fifteen, are locked into an underground shelter, under the ruling of the loathed Monobear and the threat of eventually starving to death if they don't kill somebody and don't get caught. Any platform! Synopsis: Supposedly Naegi managed to stop Enoshima Junko's execution which led to her capture by the future foundation and under Naegi's convincing, eventually have her memories erased, returning to the blank slate that was Otonashi Ryoko. Comments: Although it just started, the fic gives us good characters, which includes a funny, self aware narrator, a great setting, being the real place of the Suicide Forest, and enjoyable moments. Although he had escaped the death game, a good majority of his classmates laid comatose in their capsules. But if it was . In lieu of the usual Seibu Lions highlight reels and idol advertisements, there is a single phrase. Kaede becomes a hybrid of herself and a fully spoiled V3 player, and acts like it: slapping everything and everyone for Monocoins, Status: Dormant; last updated October 2020, Synopsis: Author's Summary "You stand at a point and see two roads leading in different directions.