As (). according to the wiki, Daring is the oldest, being 9 months older than Dexter and Darling, which are twins. <3, Press J to jump to the feed. Almas gmeas -Lumity, Flutterdash, Bubbline, Catradora escrita por LuaLuare, EliteBaby, Lady_Zootopianx e LuaLuares Em andamento Captulos 7 Palavras 17.394 Atualizada em 20/05/2022 01:46 Idioma Portugus Categorias Ever After High, Histrias Originais, Hora de Aventura, Katy Perry, Meninas Super Poderosas (The Powerpuff Girls), Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir (Miraculous Ladybug . Snow White and the Evil Queen are determined to have a proper heir, no matter the cost. Dexter has light skin, brown hair with a cowlick and deep blue eyes. Maybe I should read like you, too. Where spellbinding students are destined (or not) to follow in the footsteps of their fairytale parents. After Apple and Daring Break-up things got a little complicated between Apple and Darling. Pool Builders New Orleans, Lizzie Hearts and Rosabella Beauty among many other students learn to live with their futures and their fates- their own way. We shall sort out this waste issue. Dexter had left the room but he It's pretty self explanatory so I think it's better to just start reading. According to the Ever After High books, Dexter has numerous cousins and each set uses the same first letter in their names. Instantly I thought of my babies. In English, Dexter Charming is voiced by Evan Smith. SLOW UPDATES Dragons fly vast distances, surely they can take any trash off to some far, far, far off land. She is. Reyna, the Daughter of Maleficent. I don't know why she was crying, but she was. It had been a while since he realised that he would soon follow Rosabella in her destiny, and abandon what he thought was his future life for the past decade. Come and read this new tale of Ever After High. I grabbed Ravens hand. Give An Example Of Gas In Liquid Solution, This is the second book of my series 'The Love of Raven Queen and Dexter Charming.' Every guy in my family has the same destiny to rescue a damsel in distress. Please consider turning it on! What will become of them? This becomes even more pronounced when he talks to Raven Queen, whom he has a crush on, one on one. This leads Apple and Snow to believe that the knight that saved her was Darlings oldest brother Daring, and that Daring is her true love. Even the roses that frequented her family castles gardens could not compare to her. Roberth Von Bart future bad guy and curse giver Darling knows Daring well enough to be forward with him when he is vulnerable, such as when Daring realized he was not Apple's Prince of Destiny, and Darling told him that it is time to turn the page, as some of them are not going to follow their original destinies. Ever After High Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. -Daring Charming to Dexter Charming (Insert Info Here). She is the youngest of the Ella children, and the only one that will take the role of Cinderella. She screamed. Rosabella, Im sorry if I dont quite seem as princely as I do normally. A fairytale that was hidden from the world. The Man in the Moon.Guardian of All Children.The one who created every fairytale and their worldBut I call him Father. And to think -- the times she thought about him: how she got through all the list of action movies he loved, or how she remembered his ever-complicated drink orders and the moods in which he preferred them, or the efforts she put into being friendly with Dexter and Darling, and reminding Daring about their lives. When Rosabella kissed his cheek and called him thoughtful, he felt his heart warm up inside. On one of Darling's excursions in the forest, she finds and saves a crying princess from an evil dragon. She just hadn't expected it to actually happen. , , They also share a love for reading. They'll do everything in their power to keep their friends and the fairytale world safe. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Dexter whipped the sweat with a towel off ravens forehead. Join Darling, Cedar, and Holly as they try to uncover the truth of the book. UNDER REVISIONS With his kind and modest attitude, the girls of Ever After High enjoy his company, Raven, Cupid, Ashlynn, and Cerise in particular. :). Okay, good. This book are stories about the favorite Ever After High ships. Dexter gets along better with Darling, not just because she is his twin, but because they both have doubts about the destinies laid out for them and only trust each other to share these doubts with. 4.7 out of 5 stars 545. And once you've flashed your killer smile, there's not much more to it. - Also this is my first time ever writing and I don't really read much so I hope it works out lol. Dexter mostly enjoys gaming on his computer, which he spends most of his time doing. For the first time in nearly a decade, Ever After High's doors will open once again, teaching children of Royals and Rebels alike. Lands of all different stories will have all different kinds of romantic pairs; some that are destined, others that go against the page, some that shock even the writers themselves! Good. This is rated M, This is recommended for people 15 years old and up. Rosabella was right. Lizzie had never been interested in boys, so, she didn't pay them any mind. On that fateful Legacy Day, Raven signed the Storybook of Legends, giving into the pressure, changing the story that we know. And will the tension bubbling up between Raven and Apple finally boil over? Raven turned red, she grabbed her stuff and said something under her breath and moved away from me. https://everafterhighfandom.fandom.com/wiki/Little_Anonymous_Darling King Charming is the father of Dexter, Darling and Daring Charming. It is unclear what happened with their relationship, but Kitty Cheshire's diary does reveal that Daring went to the movies with Duchess Swan after asking Lizzie out, which upset Lizzie. Early October, 2013: Dexter Charming makes his diary debut in, October 08, 2013: Dexter Charming makes his book debut in. According to Darling Charming's 'Signature - Rebels' diary, his sister Darling states that even though there are many unrelated Charmings in the Fairytale World, their family are THE Charmings, and it was just heard from the Ever After High staff that there is an unusual fairytale story known as "Princess Charming". hospital bed. Early July 2013: Daring Charming makes his diary debut in, October 08, 2013: Daring Charming makes his book debut in, August 21, 2014: Daring Charming's profile art is revealed in a pre-release copy of the, Late May 2016: Daring Charming's first doll is released in a 2-pack with. Raven Queen transfers to a new school half way through the term, all is well apart from the destructive rivalry between cliches in the school. She was a knight. We have to live up to our family traditions. Whatever topic, whatever rant, that voice, that mind, her ideas. I just I just hope Im not boring you. In English, Daring Charming is voiced by Evan Smith. said the nurse. From The Evermoor Bloodline have been Keepers of the Enchanted Library that keep records of fairy tale characters family, pas Snowflake An Ever After High Fanfiction [COMEPLETED] This leads Apple and Snow to believe that the knight that saved her was Darlings oldest brother Daring, and that Daring is her true love. He and Dexter get along brotherly. No he confessed. I think your wife needs some sleep. Said the nurse. Dexter has a complicated relationship with his brother Daring, as it is shown in the Ever After High books, that they often compete with each other to show their love, and in both the cartoons and the books, it is shown that Dexter feels insecure to Daring and always compares himself to his older brother. Daring Charming Despite a life of being prepared for a destiny as the Prince Charming from "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs", he eventually chooses to follow his destiny as the future Beast of "Beauty and the Beast". Despite being a well known and popular character, he has only had one official doll. suddenly the world turned black. Work Search: Select which one you wish to read. How will Snow White, King, Queen Charming, and Apple White react when they find out the truth? Dexter also feels slightly overshadowed by his brother Daring. Being the daughter of Aphrodite wasn't easy. Join 20K+ peers and sign up for our weekly newsletter. Daring recalled the warm feeling in his stomach, when Rosabella had kissed him for the Fairy Trade Chocolate. Original Author's Note: "Happy Holidays, @eccentricextrovert! SURVEY . These events take place a year after legacy year. #1 in kitis A collection of fairytale romances and short stories. I felt a wired burning sensation on my face. She moaned and moaned. This will contain all of the much-needed romance and sugar-sweet affection that these characters should've shared with their special someone! Daring never really thought much about ruling. Too much time spent memorising crowns from birth to coronation, or looking into newly passed legislation. Faybelle continues to be resentful of Raven's destiny as her power grows, and Briar isn't too fond of her own destiny at the moment. Daughter of Hercules and Meg,Thalia is a demigod.She transfers to Ever After High.She meets new friends and maybe someone to love.But she's being hunted down.Will she survive or will she perish like the heroes before her. Dexter Charming, fully named Dexterous Charming, is a 2013-introduced and all-around character. Or: King Charming is a greedy a-hole and his children know better and do better. It's the same for all Prince Charmings, even the ones we're not related to. Am I doing well? he asked, when Rosabella came up to him after classes, handed him a coffee, and looped her free arm around his. How simple it was - a quick kiss. Filled with lots of Holly O'Hair, Duchess Sw 2016 WINNER OF THE EAHWATTYAWARDS FOR ONE SHOTS She had a few expensive rocks tucked up on one of her bookshelves, and all the flowers placed in a vase until they expired their time. Highest Ranking: #6 in apple. He blanked. No, no, I didn't mean to insult you. Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (107), Ever After High Series - Shannon Hale (59), Le Fantme de l'Opra | Phantom of the Opera & Related Fandoms (2), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (11), this is kinda like a school for good and evil, jumping out a window to avoid confrontation, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Post-TV Special: Dragon Games (Ever After High), Milton Grimm & Snow White (Ever After High), Kitty Cheshire/Madeline "Maddie" Hatter/Lizzie Hearts, it's Apple if she got no character development, The Isle of the Lost Series - Melissa de la Cruz, La Belle et la Bte | Beauty and the Beast (Fairy Tale), Daring Charming/Original Male Character(s), King Charming/Queen Charming (Ever After High), The Charming Family is a Noble Family in Belle and Beast's Kingdom, god I hope you guys think Im funny because I certainly think I am, Faybelle gets bullied but its ok guys its funny, Good King & Raven Queen (Ever After High). His height is somewhat hard to tell what it is naturally because his basic footwear as his 'Signature - Royals' outfit is a pair of high-topped sneakers that actually kind of look almost "boot-like". So steadfast, always holding her ground. Dexter Charming, fully named Dexterous Charming, is a 2013-introduced and all-around character. Jensen Radio Bluetooth Pairing Pin, Are Apple and Daring not meant to be? But I appreciate it, Daring, she smiled up at him. Adventure Ever After High Eah Apple White Daring Charming Dexter Charming Once upon a High School, in a land beyond imagination, comes the tale of Ever After High. 4 pages February 12, 2016 Moon Bow. However, in "Lizzie Heart's Fairytale First Date", Daring asks Lizzie Hearts out as a dare, but Daring ends up actually liking her. The time after Epic Winter has come, so has summer vacation. Apple got the happily ever after she always wanted, only it isn't what she needed. They all wanted Oneshots of different Ever After High couples. Holly O'Hair and Duchess Swan have crushes on him. Where were they? In the destiny conflict, he is on the Royal side because of family loyalty and expectations. Give An Example Of Gas In Liquid Solution, Saint Luke's Health System Tuition Reimbursement, Worldwide 360 Camera Market Report, 2020 Published, China Virtual Reality HMD Market 2020 Published, Location-Based Virtual Reality: Q1 2020 Quarterly Update Published, VR/AR Remote Collaboration & Visualization, 2020 Published, Virtual Reality Head-Mounted Display Taxonomy, 2020 Published, Location-Based Virtual Reality Taxonomy, 2020 Published, VR/AR & Out-of-Home Entertainment at CES 2020 Published. He sees her as a precious friend. My coronation will be an incorporation., Daring blinked. It's back! He is part of a fairytale yet to be revealed, since many stories are in need of a Prince Charming and he is a student at Ever After High. Why was she crying? Dexter Charming - The Nobody of Ever After High v2. These stories may include boyxboy and girlxgirl ships. Buttercup Wallpaper Desktop, Warm Brownie With Ice Cream, When Captain Hook's son, Jakob, enrolls into Ever After High, his once simple care-free pirate life soon becomes a tale of true love, and finding himself. Or: King Charming is a greedy a-hole and his children know better and do better. Welcome to my book of Ever After High Ships One Shots. Daring felt a very sudden, cold fear that he had upset her. Id be a little miffed if I didnt., Daring wasnt confident with that response. That while I was the wicketkeeper, someone had thrown their bat and accidentally hit my-. The World of Ever After was still tilted in princes favours. With her being pulled side to s (Y/n) Ella, daughter of Cinderella and Prince Charming. That is for you, and ultimately me, to decide! At the end of the First book Just a little thing for some of my favourite couples at Ever After High. Mid May, 2014: Dexter Charming's first doll is released as part of the '. ~~~~~~~ She shared chocolates with Daring, but not without small tangents on rising sea levels, on how dwarf mines were an unsustainable power resource, on how magical energy was not being harnessed in renewable ways and that the waste was spreading to other magical regions, most notably Wonderland, and because of all that, the fairytale universe was getting hotter and that wasnt just because natural selection meant that only those regarded as most beautiful in their lands got shots at marriage, and that meant that the cacao plants were going to die out and with that so many sweets-filled destinies and--, Unfortunately, he only fixated on the most minor of parts. he couldnt believe that raven had given birth to 2 healthy babies. Find out in the next part of If Raven Signed! that on the 31st of February Raven became a mother to 2 adorable Original Author's Note: "Happy Holidays, @eccentricextrovert ! Dexter gets along better with Darling, not just because she is his twin, but because they both have doubts about the destinies laid out for them and only trust each other to share these doubts with. Raven's mouth curved into a lazy smile and she fell asleep. During their last year at Ever After High, Apple and Raven receive the earth shattering revelation that they were switched at birth! My real role is just a completely, fair-y, fair-y different role from the one I thought I had., I think youre doing royally well, she squeezed his hand. Farrah Goodfairy calls him charming. Daring Charming is a 2013-introduced and all-around character. In addition to this, he is seen sparring with Legend in the True Hearts Day special, with the former using a shield and sword to defend himself against the latter's fire. A Darabella Fanfiction, because Daring/Rosabella is fantastic and I am w e a k. Written for the tumblr user eccentricextrovert for the Ever After High Holiday Exchange! Feel free to comment about anything you might have questions about. Apple was the one that would have been crowned queen; they were not meant to be joint monarchs. In A Wonderlandiful World, Daring goes to lengths to impress Lizzie and understand her riddlish sayings before being transformed by the Jabberwocky's magic. Apple isn't sure how she was awoken and everyone seems intent on avoiding her. There's a new kid in town, coming out of Rebel Juvie, Mateo's given the task to turn Raven Queen back to her destiny. Dexter is stated to be 16, so Dadling should be as well. She is the youngest of the Ella children, and the only one that will take the role of Cinderella. Dexter Charming is sensitive, caring and shy. This is my first quiz! Cole Corvin didnt believe in happy endingsuntil a blonde girl claiming to be his cousin came into his life. raven screamed with 2016. That being said, he works with Humphrey Dumpty as one of Blondie Lockes's camera crew for her MirrorCast show, Just Right. He is also quite egotistical and conceited and very infatuated with his appearance, as he is often seen with a mirror or flashing his smile to girls. Appearance. Its highly empress-ive.. I want to read again., You can read to me. The response was instantaneous. The 19 year old is whisked away to a small town in Maine known as Grimmsbrooke where the once citizens of Ever After have been robbed of their memories. Select which one you wish to read. Prince Charming from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (formerly), The Beast from Beauty and the Beast (Currently) She just doesn't expect her fellow princess to join her. For years, the land of Ever After has been divided by two sides: the Royals lead by Milton Grimm and Eria "Snow" White, and the Rebels lead by Eris Queen, formally known as the "Evil Queen", now called the Rebel Queen. He helped search for her when she disappeared in "Way Too Wonderland", and Darling was the first person to notice Daring was missing when his hand mirror was left alone in "Dragon Games". Broken Souls by JustAnotherFanGirl2004 reviews. He is a student at Ever After High. Despite a life of being prepared for a destiny as the Prince Charming from "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs", he eventually chooses to follow his destiny as the future Beast of "Beauty and the Beast". Aside from his confident airs, Daring has shown to be a sensitive guy at times, prone to emotional outbursts in times of great stress. He doesn't expect Daring to be actually charming. Daring initially denied Cerise Hood's request to try out for the bookball team, because he believed she was a "damsel-in-distress," but later asked Cerise to join the Thronecoming game when they needed her. Free shipping for many products! I smiled a really huge smile. While raven let out an exhausted moan This year there is a new student at Ever After High. A force of evil greater than her mother is invading. According to being in a two-pack in the "Epic Winter" doll line with Rosabella Beauty and turning into a beast in the TV special with the same title, his real destiny is to become Rosabella's Beast. He never realised how much he failed to ask about her. I opened my eyes, I saw the back of this girl. Though Daring doesn't have a destiny in particular, he was believed to be the Prince Charming in Snow White's tale of "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" but in "Epic Winter" it is found out that he is meant to be the beast in Rosabella's tale of "Beauty and the Beast". BFFAs Yeah, how long must you wait for it?Yeah, how long must you pay for it? He is also one of Ever After High's most athletic students, Daring goes all-out when it comes to bookball. You wont have to., Rosabella, dont think so little of me! he tried to amplify his voice to sound strong, but a slight whinge remained. A 34 year old woman who is a thrillionaire finds her and adopt her. "OR: Darling tries to figure out how to deal with romantic feelings. Daring Charming He had become aware of his crush on her ever since "True Hearts Day", which she responded positively to. While Daring has the adoration of many girls in school and has been known to embrace this, he has shown little interest in being in a committed relationship. Voting for the new navigation tab characters has officially begun! Legacy Day looms over them, will they follow or defy their fates? OC x Holly - My other OC, Adrian Linkson (son of Link), is destinied to be a hero. The women has never been afraid to speak the truth, especially when it is so messyDarling knows the whole case is a mess of chapters that she clearly missed and new questions are being left unanswered. Your right! said Dexter. To be fair, courting any princess at Ever After High was more than extravagance. I began to run up to them. The show never really talks about which year/grade everyone is but I assume Darling is probably in a lower year as she looks younger then her brothers. Daring is also friends with most princes. Elise Snow, daughter of Queen Elsa, is starting a new school life at Ever After High. The 19 year old is whisked away to a small town in Maine known as Grimmsbrooke where the once citizens of Ever After have been robbed of their memories. Fairest Charming is his youngest aunt, Siegfried is his oldest uncle. Daring has short and wavy light blond hair, pale skin and pale blue eyes. asked ms Margaret as she stood over me shaking her head. But then, they got in the way of her happy oh my fairy fucking godmother, we get it! Daring's primary interest is his own appearance, he is often seen admiring himself in his hand mirror. The effects of Raven signing on Legacy Day are continuing to ripple out, but what will happen if that book turns out to be a fake? There, she discovers a l Isabella White, daughter of the White Queen from Alice in Wonderland makes a visit to Ever After High along with her friends by her side. Uhm. Daring Charming did not lose grace in social situations. Once upon a High School, in a land beyond imagination, comes the tale of Ever After High. Raven finds a portal which she could go to our world. Cupid certainly knows quite a bit about old, forgotten holidays! He also wears denim pants or jeans in shades of deep gray. This is my first quiz and I'd appreciate it if you tell me how was it! One night when she comes back late, laughing about what a good night she had at the bowling alley and goes to bed, homework undone, Blondie just gapes. This is the story that should've played out if people weren't so homophobic and descendants didn't kill ever after high. I know you love Darabella (as well The Adventure Zone, which doesnt feature at all in this fic, but I also love TAZ so lets talk about that too sometime), so I wrote you some for the @eah-exchange <3". Raven Queen transfers to a new school half way through the term, all is well apart from the destructive rivalry between cliches in the school. While raven let out an exhausted moan and fell asleep. The youngest cousins seem to look up to him and during family get-togethers, he gladly plays games with them, even acting as the "slain beast". I've made substantial changes to the chapters, so if you've read them and enjoy this story, I'd recommend rereading them. What will happen? Fanfiction. She liked activism circles, didnt she? It's the day after Epic Winter and all the students are starting to hear the rumors about Rosabella and Daring. Just-- what a fascinating princess. Hunter Huntsman Raven Queen (Ever After High) Melody Piper All Ever After High students plus some Monster High crossovers :) Cerise Hood Lots of romance lots of defying destiny exciting stuff THERE'S MONSTER HIGH IN HERE TOO but it's mostly focused on the students at EAH ENJOY!! It is apparent that Daring's sanity, confidence, and happiness all revolve around him seeing himself in the mirror. Ever wondered what happens after the last episode of Ever After High? How did Rosabella know this term? everafterhigh eah ravenqueen applewhite daringcharming dextercharming rexter cerisehood dexven briarbeauty monsterhigh lizziehearts ashlynnella madelinehatter darise ever hunterhuntsman kittycheshire maddiehatter fanfiction 1.2K Stories Sort by: Hot # 1 A Mixed-Up Destiny Disaster by Lauren 17.5K 524 31 A Sparrow Hood x Reader story. But Raven won't give up on the idea of being good and she soon learns secrets about the original stories, and how they might have broke the script as well. according to the wiki, Daring is the oldest, being 9 months older than Dexter and Darling, which are twins. "Darling Charming loved Apple White. Daring, Darling, and Dexter take matters into their own hands. Apple isn't sure how she was awoken and everyone seems intent on avoiding her. #1 in rapple 4/30/16 Then I was embarrassed, the flesh on my cheeks turned dark red as I looked down in shame, then I felt well rather thankful, for if I had never been knocked, I would have never seen my future nor realise I had a gift. In Next Top Villain, Daring asks Lizzie out, but Lizzie rejects him. I let my head drop and walked in shame to the Principles office. But I used to think that Apple would handle the political side of things., She grinned, and loosened her looped arm to grab his waist and pull him in. Quienes no le gustan. Ill-complaints, he had thought. Part 1 of Ever After High AU. How can an accident that creates such upheaval also manage to bring so many people together? This happens BEFORE True Hearts Day. The reason why wasn't all that dramatic, b Raven Queen has been kidnapped. I like hearing you talk.. Rexter kissing edit: @rexterousity. She's no ordinary princess, and does not wish to be rescued by a prince. I knew that voice. Hopper Croakington II is his roommate and they get along as well, as well as his brother Dexter Charming. April 2nd He was determined to impress her, to stand out among Ever After Highs avalanche of handsome princes, but it seemed naught when all he had to offer was pretty when she was that too, and on top of it, clever and dedicated and knowledgeable, The next Beast, the words ran in his mouth strangely. I walked off to science class. In Cerise and the Beast, Dexter asks Raven out on a date to the movies, and she says yes. Birthday Pistons Vs Suns Predictions, ), And to be fair, Rosabella kept all of the gifts. These shots may include Boy x Boy and Girl x Girl ships. Comfortable enough to have one arm across her waist, comfortable enough for his breathing to fall in sync with the weight of her words. I woke up. "Get Out!!!" In the destiny conflict, he is on the Royal side because of family loyalty and expectations. PTCVBF HERE. "Hi, Raven!". He wears this in "Epic Winter", the TV special. AU where only the Charming family knows Daring's destiny, And Dragon Games didn't happen but it was still discovered that Apple and Darling are true loves, Alternate Universe - Once Upon a Time Fusion, most of the ships aren't focused on actually, also personal headcanon on Cupid's identity, Apple White & Snow White (Ever After High), im not gonna tag relationships until they play a bigger part, Snow White's Prince Charming (Ever After High), Beauty | Rosabella Beauty's Mother (Ever After High). For others, raised by wet nurses and with dead mothers and distant fathers and the lived experience that a jewelled crown came with a political weight, every bit of gold seemed that of a fools. However, Dexter has secret feelings that Daring is somewhat overshadowing him. Raven Queen does not want to follow in her mothers footsteps. SLOW UPDATES (Quick disclaimer I do not own anything all rights to The plot and characters go to Twyla Evermoor Daughter of the Book Keeper 8 pages June 7, 2021 storage. After finding out that the second prince that was supposed to be her Prince Charming was a Prince for another story, Apple goes to the forest to cry, only to be attacked by an evil dragon and saved by a bold, heroic, and selfless knight. "Great job honey!" said Dexter to his sleeping wife. For some, being born with a silver spoon in their mouths meant that the taste dulled their senses until they could accept no less than platinum. This is such an unprincely position! Prince Charming from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (formerly), The Beast from Beauty and the Beast (Currently). Written for the tumblr user eccentricextrovert for theEver After High Holiday Exchange! Trapped by a curse, Cole must find a way to save the people of Grimmsbrooke before they lose everything for good. Please consider turning it on! Shy and introve Snowflake An Ever After High Fanfiction Duchess Swan, the daughter of the Swan Queen, is the newest member of the Ever After Royals. So, when a local rock band is in desperate need of a new keyboarder to score a potential record label, Apple, with the help of her good friend and roommate Raven Queen, jumps at the opportunity to join. Dexter had just enough time to take off his glasses and set them on his desktop before his just-barely-older brother tackled him. Destiny was something that was set in stone. According to his artwork, he wears one shoe tied (his right shoe) and the other, left, untied. Ever After High | Raven Queen Apple White | Fanfiction Eah Eah Students Raven Queen. Royal They start off as we would call, Juniors, and Raven and Dexter have been dating for about 4 months now.