Fem Harry Potter fanfiction is widely popular and gives an interesting new twist to an already magical world. He is the twin brother of Jim Potter, the Boy-Who-Lived. It is a really interesting and well-written collection that should not be missed. This is the beginning of a journey that'll take Helena on a road to becoming the Huntress. She watched from afar as he was abused by the rest of his family and one of her many small acts of kindness was teaching him the Charm to detect poisons. But what happened after Hallowe'en 1981? Charles 'Hawk-Eye' Potter, retired Sniper of her Majesty's Army is surprised when his adopted grandson turns out to be his own flesh and blood. However, she once again finds herself battling Death Eaters, evading the Ministry, and attempting to stay away from the darkness all around her. .LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH{fill:var(--newRedditTheme-actionIcon);height:18px;width:18px}.LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH rect{stroke:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._3J2-xIxxxP9ISzeLWCOUVc{height:18px}.FyLpt0kIWG1bTDWZ8HIL1{margin-top:4px}._2ntJEAiwKXBGvxrJiqxx_2,._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{vertical-align:middle}._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-inline-flexbox;display:inline-flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center} Its 2023, the Harry Potter fandom is still growing strong, and it doesnt seem to be going anywhere anytime soon. According to TSM, all of Dorea's miscarriages would have resulted in daughters. | Download: [EPUB][140233176330760:epub] [140233176330760:site]: http://www.fanfiction.net/ [140233176330760:epub]: http://www.p0ody-files.com/ff_to_ebook/mobile/makeEpub.php?id=6671596. This story opens with the battle in the Department of Mysteries. Dorea Potter was born into House Black, an Ancient and Noble House. The marauder's era watch as the Girl-Who-Lived navigates through Drama, betrayal, Love and War. @keyframes ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5{0%{transform:rotate(0deg)}to{transform:rotate(1turn)}}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq{--sizePx:0;font-size:4px;position:relative;text-indent:-9999em;border-radius:50%;border:4px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyTextAlpha20);border-left-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);transform:translateZ(0);animation:ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5 1.1s linear infinite}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq,._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{width:var(--sizePx);height:var(--sizePx)}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{border-radius:50%}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq._2qr28EeyPvBWAsPKl-KuWN{margin:0 auto} And she has to own it especially since a certain twinkling eye headmaster can't help poking his crooked nose where it doesn't belong. Timetravel fic. Unaware to even Dumbledore, an upheaval is approaching. Want to throw it all away? Hadrian Remus "Harry" Black, Lord Wilkes, previously known as Harry Potter, is an English half-blood wizard. Thrust into a world where she has to shoulder the responsibilities of leading a war she doesn't want to, she discovers who she is. ''Cassie,'' Marius said while getting up from his chair and then hugging his cousin ''Hello cousin.'' Cassiopeia Black said while hugging Marcus back before releasing him and then going to see Harry ''And this must be dorea grandchild, Harry . These 10 are just a small sample of all the amazing stories out there. Don't subscribe ._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN{margin:0;padding:0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;margin:8px 0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ.QgBK4ECuqpeR2umRjYcP2{opacity:.4}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label svg{fill:currentColor;height:20px;margin-right:4px;width:20px;-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_ svg{display:inline-block;height:12px;width:12px}._2b2iJtPCDQ6eKanYDf3Jho{-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto}._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{padding:0 12px}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:unset;line-height:16px;text-transform:unset;--textColor:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80);font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;color:var(--textColor);fill:var(--textColor);opacity:1}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F._2UlgIO1LIFVpT30ItAtPfb{--textColor:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:active,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:hover{color:var(--textColorHover);fill:var(--textColorHover)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:disabled,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[data-disabled],._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[disabled]{opacity:.5;cursor:not-allowed}._3a4fkgD25f5G-b0Y8wVIBe{margin-right:8px} WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE TRUTH C. It is up to them to save the fate of the world, and keep future generations from living through the predicted future. All of those sacrifices? They fell asleep, eventually, holding each other, planning to keep fighting together, as always. It also gives him the opportunity to make the acquaintance of the young and enigmatic Bellatrix Black as they change the course of history. what if sirius and harry got a second chance? All she wanted to do was get away. Powers and Abilities. Sure, last school year ended with a minor mind-fracture and a semi-repeat of canon, but Harry's got a plan and Melissa's on the road to recovery.What could possibly go wrong? Next is a fem Harry Potter fanfiction involving a bit of time travel. 465 Stories. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Dorea thought it was just inter-house rivalry taken too far, unaware that Charlus' animosity stemmed from his fury that Fate had chosen a Slytherin as his "perfect match."[2]. *Updated SporadicallyNot Abandoned*. DARK and NOT for children. This story opens with Harry appearing in the past against her wishes. The Girl-Who-Lived won; Magical Britain never recovered. | Comments: 3094 | Kudos: 6003 | Bookmarks: 1927 | Hits: 150657 | ID: 8374798 | Download: EPUB or MOBI. First in a (so far) trilogy, but beware bashing, superpowers, and a meandering plot. .FIYolDqalszTnjjNfThfT{max-width:256px;white-space:normal;text-align:center} Replies to my comments They have some choices to make, and they must make them quickly. "Give me a minute," said Ron, who had been uncharacteristically quiet up until that moment, "We finally achieved the goal we've been chasing after for years, and you, what? linkffn(Hadrian Black the other twin) I think that's it. In this story, Reborn receives a letter in the mail that summons him to the Wizarding bank of Gringotts. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. ISIDORA DOREA POTTER IS THE NEGLECTED TWIN SISTER OF HARRY JAMES POTTER, WITH AN ABUSIVE PARENTS THAT BARELY LOOKS OR TAKES CARES OF HER; ISIDORA FINDS HER LIFE GROWING UP IN THE POTTER MANOR RESENTFUL. (Rebirth/time travel and Master of Death Harry), Site: [fanfiction.net][140233178666376:site] | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction T | Chapters: 21 | Words: 46,303 | Reviews: 2,173 | Favs: 8,080 | Follows: 3,272 | Updated: 1/14 | Published: 8/11/2014 | Status: Complete | id: 10610076 | Language: English | Genre: Family/Adventure | Characters: Harry P., Sirius B., Regulus B., Walburga B. Together, they embark on a new life filled with drunken debauchery, thievery, and generally antagonizing all their old family, friends, and enemies. [4]: https://github.com/tusing/reddit-ffn-bot/ "Fork me on GitHub". When he arrives at Hogwarts for the Tri-Wizard Tournament 13 years later, everything changes and the battle for the magical world of Britain begins. Fleamont sets out on a search for his grandson, and then a quest to keep him safe once hes found him. Dorea Potter (ne Black) was the wife of Charlus Potter, the mother of James Potter and the paternal grandmother of Harry Black and Jim Potter. ._3bX7W3J0lU78fp7cayvNxx{max-width:208px;text-align:center} If one daughter came back? She was killed by Death Eaters in 1979, along with her husband. Until, as Master of Death, he's reborn one Turais Rigel Black, older brother to Sirius and Regulus. Actually I made this thread cuz I just finished reading PotB. In the Summer of 1976, Dorea met with Lily Evans, a Muggle-born who James was desperately in love with, at Summerisles. She learns about potions and pranking, and she makes friends and learns to become a fantastic witch. This story dives into the history and origins of both the worlds of Harry Potter and Game of Thrones. Dorea Potter takes custody of little Dahlia Potter and goes into hiding at one of the many Black manors in France. Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction M | Chapters: 27 | Words: 167,355 | Reviews: 884 | Favs: 4,321 | Follows: 4,643 | Updated: 7/28/2019 | Published._3K2ydhts9_ES4s9UpcXqBi{display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%} Eliza is a strong-willed and powerful witch who does not let anyone stand in the way of her goals, especially Albus Dumbledore. Raised by a very protective grandfather in Fruit of the Golden Tree. If one son was welcome again? Beginning and Year One: Chapters 1-19Year Two: Chapters 20-32Year Three: Chapters 33-61Year Four: Chapters 62-102Year Five: Chapters 103-140. As an unknown child in a foreign world, Harry has a chance to change the outcome of the war - while dealing with new magical talents, pureblood politics and Black family drama. Harry Potter dies alone and is given a chance to change things, for a price. In this fem Harry Potter fanfiction, not only is Harry written as a girl, but she is also a twin. This series follows the life of a young wizard boy who ends up saving the Wizarding World from a Dark Lord. Dorea Potter was born between 27 March 1914 and 28 March 1915 to Cygnus Black II and his wife Violetta Black (ne Bulstrode). Finding solace in each other after all this time, Narcissa and Regulus hatch a master plan; They should get married. There are a couple but I dont feel comfortable recommending them without asking if you are ok with really tropey fics. Victoria Potter. The Reclamation of Black Magic by ShayaLonnie, Harry Potter's family isn't only at Number 4 Privet Drive. The final fem Harry Potter fanfiction that we will look at is one of the best. Time line Harry born 1990 / Tony born 1970 Iron Man 2008. ._1sDtEhccxFpHDn2RUhxmSq{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap}._1d4NeAxWOiy0JPz7aXRI64{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}.icon._3tMM22A0evCEmrIk-8z4zO{margin:-2px 8px 0 0} Your email address will not be published. If you are looking for some of the best fem Harry Potter fanfiction, you are in the right place. Family is everything were his grandfather's last words and Hadrian James Potter-Black intended to abide by them, even if that meant deceiving his family and embracing the darkness. The rising of a new group of terrorist sees his skills put the the test but when an accident on a Raid sends him back to 1970 he will have to face all sorts of new challenges. The Ancient and Noble House of Black is reclaiming their power and changing the future of the magical world. Learn how your comment data is processed. As with many writers, I struggle with mental health issues, but I am working on them AND working on getting back to this story as soon as I possibly can. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. The House of Black still stands. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries. Posted May 16, 2019. 1975, Lily Evans gets a letter from an anonymous source. .Rd5g7JmL4Fdk-aZi1-U_V{transition:all .1s linear 0s}._2TMXtA984ePtHXMkOpHNQm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;margin-bottom:4px}.CneW1mCG4WJXxJbZl5tzH{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:none;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:middle;margin-bottom:2px;margin-left:4px;cursor:pointer}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover ._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{display:inline-block}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs{border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B.IeceazVNz_gGZfKXub0ak,._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk{margin-top:25px;left:-9px}._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:focus-within,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:hover{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border:none;padding:8px 8px 0}._25yWxLGH4C6j26OKFx8kD5{display:inline}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;padding:4px 6px}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;margin-left:auto;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg,._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq{font-weight:700;color:#ff4500;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:4px}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq,.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-weight:400;-ms-flex-preferred-size:100%;flex-basis:100%;margin-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX{margin-top:6px}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._3MAHaXXXXi9Xrmc_oMPTdP{margin-top:4px} When Harry is hit by yet another killing curse, he wakes up years in the past and in an alternate reality. The House of Black will always stand. 7 pages Completed May 29, 2021 Cynthia. He is sharp, he hurts those around him (near or far, it doesnt much matter) and most of all, he stabs the feet that mistake him for a stick. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Underage, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (207), Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Movies) (7), Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan (4), Arcturus Black III | Sirius Black's Grandfather (550), Arcturus Black III | Sirius Black's Grandfather/Melania Macmillan Black (50), The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black (149), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (107), Arcturus Black III | Sirius Black's Grandfather, Sirius Black & Remus Lupin & Peter Pettigrew & James Potter, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Movies), Henry Potter | James Potter's Grandfather, The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black, canon divergence becomes more apparent from third year on, get a bit angsty in third year funnily enough, Book 1: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Book 2: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Book 3: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Book 4: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Not Canon Compliant - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Book 5: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Camp Half-Blood Campers (Percy Jackson) & Draco Malfoy, Arcturus Black III | Sirius Black's Grandfather & Draco Malfoy, Original Child(ren) of Athena (Percy Jackson), Arcturus Black III | Sirius Black's Grandfather/Melania Macmillan Black, Arcturus Black III | Sirius Black's Grandfather & Lycoris Black & Regulus Black, Cygnus Black III | Walburga Black's Brother/Druella Rosier Black, Cygnus Black III & Orion Black & Walburga Black & Tom Riddle & Druella Rosier Black & OC(s), Cygnus Black III | Walburga Black's Brother, Regulus Black I | Hesper Gamp Black's Son, Harry Potter is the Heir to the House of Black, Tom Riddle is a genius and people seem to forget that, Arcturus Black III | Sirius Black's Grandfather & Regulus Black, Cygnus Black III | Walburga Black's Brother & Regulus Black, Divorced Lucius Malfoy & Narcissa Black Malfoy, Regulus & Narcissa are each other's beard, Bellatrix Black Lestrange/Rodolphus Lestrange, Not Canon Compliant - Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Alternate Universe - Always a Different Sex, a few references to torture and/or a scene or two, Not Canon Compliant - Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, fluff and comedy that went full dark and i dont know why, probably technically an adventure story eventually, Regulus is kind of a twerp but maybe he gets better, rated M because I am bad at rating and have no idea where this is going, who am I kidding it's a canon rewrite now, Watch OUT VOLDYMOLDY SIRIUS BLACK IS BACK(heh that rimes new shakesspear frfrfr), AND MY I PRESENT YOU THE BADDEST GROUP TO EXCIST, BUT THEY WON'T COME TOGETHER UNTIL LIKE WHEN HARRY IS 10 OR SUM, HDJHDJIKSOSOSO I LOVE TAGGING IT'S SO MUCH FUN, First Wizarding War with Voldemort (Harry Potter), The Ministry of Magic is Terrible (Harry Potter), Original Lestrange Characters (Harry Potter), Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Writing this to practice creative writing, Harry Potter is Obsessed with Hermione Granger, Harry Potter is the Heir to the House of Potter, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Thorne & Rowling, Parselmouths & Parseltongue (Harry Potter), Alternate Universe - Harry Potter Setting. This fem Harry Potter fanfiction is actually a crossover with the world of Katekyou Hitman Reborn! She was raised as a weapon for the light. Your email address will not be published. This story follows the life of Harriet Potter and her life with the Dursley family. Arcturus Black was tired, but one night might just change everything. Where neither Bella or Regulus join the death eaters. At the tender age of four, one of her imaginary friends sends her on a mission to save a little boy who is just as lonely as she is which leads to much more than her first friend: a lost heritage, father figures disguised as Death Eaters, and secrets of Ancient Magic. This story takes place in the world of Harry Potter, but many characters are from Katekyou Hitman Reborn! As the title says, I'm looking for fanfics where Harry is raised by his paternal grandparents, whether they be Charlus and Dorea, or Fleamont and Euphemia. Please consider turning it on! ._1x9diBHPBP-hL1JiwUwJ5J{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:#ff585b;padding-left:3px;padding-right:24px}._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4{height:16px;padding-right:4px;vertical-align:top}.icon._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5{height:20px;vertical-align:middle;padding-right:8px}.QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{height:18px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:top}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 .QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)} Love writing? In his 4th year, Tom Riddle has been strengthening his position as one of the brightest of Hogwarts students of his time and has been researching his past, trying to uncover his ties to Salazar Slytherin to find where he might belong. Fleamont sets . ._2a172ppKObqWfRHr8eWBKV{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:8px}._39-woRduNuowN7G4JTW4I8{margin-top:12px}._136QdRzXkGKNtSQ-h1fUru{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:8px 0;width:100%}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_,._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{margin-left:auto}._1-25VxiIsZFVU88qFh-T8p{padding:0}._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor)}