And They do not need member ID or profile link. Sometimes if you ask nicely, someone will comply with your wishes. Features: + Access the largest online collection of burial info for free. All because they are not respectful of families and not responsible for the content. They just would not listen. For the record I am 75 years old and thinks it pretty [censored]ty of FindAGrave to respond in such a way. Consider it a blessing. So I've been a member of [censored] for about About 3 months now, and the only reason I entered the website was to find my ancestors and connect a few branches. having headstone does not mean they can not enjoy privacy. There should be no emotional attachment on the part of a picture taker. More precisely people who want to create a memorial for a deceased loved one. What they do believe in concerning an after life is an eternal plain that is tended by a mother and father God. Thank you in advance for your help in resolving this stalemate. FuryH, ti's not "HARD WORK. " He had joined the army when he was about 18 and spent the first few years in Ireland. This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback. They do nothing about it. That's what you want the memorials you want to control transferred to you. Search tips Photo of Antioch Pioneer Cemetery by Harold & Wanda Blackwell On this day Tony Meehan was born on this date in 1943. Your account has been locked for 30 minutes due to too many failed sign in attempts. If you spend gas and money doing this on your own, tough [censored], you can't complain about anything, YOU CHOSE to do the work, get over it. My heart goes out to you. Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. Don't buy into it. She claims she has THE RIGHT to document what she pleases. When burial details are unknown, Ancestry has a "global" index for this. all the info that told about who he was related to, and the story that was in the newspaper is gone from his web site now . Weve updated the security on the site. They play on emotions. Contacted manager of my daughter's "site" who has refused to remove information I object to from daughter's bio or agree to transfer the memorial to me. I'll write again to let everyone know the outcome of this. Users upload photos of headstones and memorials, transcriptions of engravings, biographical information and links to family members. I even put in for a forgot password thinking I had it wrong and I don't even get a email to reset it. These so called "major contributors" also post family photos they have swiped from the net. I have been asking for four years for Wendy EBENSTEIN Norman - Find a Grave ID [protected] to transfer William Ambrose Kogomo Sky-Eagle Sr. Memorial ID [protected] to me. She's also violating her fiduciary role as a "Findagrave" volunteer. It was not put here for it to be a tug of war or a battleground everyone must follow the rules and regulations Her brother, Peter Maher, of 14 Shanowen Road, registered her death. Find A Grave does not allow Photo Volunteers to charge money for volunteering. they have family/friends help them compete for the right and privacy. Then rebaptize the dead into the Mormon faith. FindAGrave was meant to help people find where someone's last resting place was. Doesn't bring back my daughter, but at least helps. Search above to list available cemeteries. Desired outcome is for Wendy EBENSTEIN Norman to transfer my grandfather's Find a Grave Memorial Page to me. So I am very sorry for your loss, as I still have pot gotten over mine, fortunately for me, I now have a nine year old granddaughter from my son. I have complained to Find A Grave several times about misinformation on my family site (father, grandfather, grandmother and great grandparents) and use of their head stones without my permission. I've been sent many messages of great thanks for doing so, including from many adoptees. If you can't find someone on the site, it's probably just . I only record what is mentioned on the stone. I don't see the point in the complaint. Nuff said. Just so you know. Search 502,691 cemeteries in 243 different countries. I couldn't care less about the number of memorials I create (you refer to these as "points"; I assure you, they are not); have GREAT empathy, compassion and respect when it comes to the dead, and certainly don't chase bodies. The prosecutor says that I can file a civil complaint about this infringement against the guy who took and posted the picture. There is a process to get memorials transferred. R.L. Ancestry has SO many complaints already, they don't want any more. Unfortunately anonymity is not one of "Find A Grave's" strong points. Find a Grave is an online community project. This is totally wrong. I didnt even get an email from Find A Grave to warn me. FindAGrave is 4 bored people who gave up all their vices have nothing better to do than being cyber undertakers and stick their nose I'm everyone's business. Be mindful of what you say and you must have respect in dealing with this. Personal Services: Find A Grave. I cannot get back in F.A.G. U can also change photos and music any time u wantno restrictions. I got threatened with police action because the evil administrators refused to give my account back after it was removed. "Find A Grave" thrives on harvesting cemetery data with no regard to family wishes. IS THIS THE "FAMILY VALUES" ANCESTRY GIVES SUCH GREAT LIP SERVICE TO ? She flatly refuses to give it up. I was born in 1978 but sorry for your daughter. While the gravesite or plot is purchased and owned by the person who will be buried there, or by a family member as needed when someone passes, it cannot be sold (thus it is not property owned). Sad, because I do not want to return to the site now. I contacted the support team and had two replies, then nothing but silence for close to a month now in regards to managing the pages of the people that raised me (blood related). Cannot contact him because he is not taking questions His name is Jeff Hubbard. That Find a Grave be consistent. I'm going to contact them again and if it's not resolved I will have to see what legal action I can take, Find A Grave's top contributor cyber ghouls r banned from photographing tombstones. Graves do not have copyrights either. Do not bring up respect when you yourself seem to have never even processed the topic. My estranged sister became Manager on my fathers site and added a nickname to his name on the site. Find a Grave is a website that allows the public to search and add to an online database of cemetery records. Then they boot you out or ban u. This is very basic courtesy. Youll find helpful information about your account here or you can use this form to send us questions about account issues. we are adults providing precious information to those who cannot visit a grave site. The nice thing about "Forever Missed" the memorial is yours. Complaint Experience N/A Complaint Resolution Index (CRI) Membership Information 07:27 PM. Often obituaries are no longer findable, after a certain length of time. My comment is not directed at those who do it for their own genealogy or add friends. Find a Grave is a fantastic app that allows you to add to the world's largest online cemetery database and search for graves. Their top contributors do not research people. I respect a families wishes whenever possible but in this instance it appears it was his daughter wanting it removed although her siblings wanted it to stay. I, just like you, add individual memorials so that future generations can utilize the information as they may need or want. Interesting. I feel this infringes on my privacy, copyright laws and personal property of mine being placed on the internet for advertising purposes. We all have ancestors we like to memorialize. What is the Find a Grave Community? I already had a memorial created soon after my nephews passing. think how bad it would mean. Removing pics at their request is Respect. Prehistoric grave sites contain fragile, easily destroyed remains. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages, Click here if youd like to unsubscribe from notifications about new complaints of Find A Grave. Brought in dead to The Meath Hospital, Heytesbury Street, Dublin, having had a Coronary Occlusion & Paroxysmal Tachycardia, certified TeeJLee, From my and others' experience, findagrave sends messages via every email. Like FB you control what's on the page. People add information about cemeteries to the site to help identify the final disposition information of people buried there. This person will not answer my emails and the police have located him. I am having trouble, I manage several of my family graves and I am not able to log in and no one is returning my emails, I haven't been able to find a phone number. Go find something else to do, and remember when you're a VOLUNTEER that means YOU CHOOSE to do the work without any payment. From there this dysfunctional woman took over my mother's memorial in addition to the already 50,000 memorials she has under her belt. aged 43, married Yes Virginia. I think it's very selfish to want to keep them to yourself. I am also a member of Ancestry which owns FindaGrave, yet there has been no correction and no help. I dont like findagrave too. This is wrong! I've been bullied by dozens of people just because a memorial for a man born over 200 years ago doesn't have information on where he was buried. I was aghast when it popped up on my monitor. If so, why get a headstone in the first place, just use a rock so you can find her. Although, I bet you could associate ANY activity as a contest - you seem to have a GIANT chip on your shoulder about this. Find A Grave should monitor this kind of behavior, and if those people refuse to follow the rules, then they should be banned. The faithful go there to have extended families, extended spouses and an eternity of children/ For those who don't make it there a lower levela work camp of sorts kind of like a purgatory. So you consider adding a memorial on there before the person is even buried as empathetic? Desired outcome: Contact Your Local BBB Your local Better Business Bureau can assist you with finding businesses and. Fire Sarah, the evil administrator who removed my account, and threatened to have me arrested because she refused to treat me the same as other members. Nobody would love f## site. That also shows me that this person's hobby is spending constant hours on Find a Grave for her/his number count. Home Funeral Services Grave Solutions Grave Solutions 224 inquiries | Funeral Services File Complaint All Photos | Videos 1134 Round Pebble Ln Reston, VA 20194-1016 | Get Directions (703) 742-4678 Company Rating B View Rating Explanation based on 0 reviews. Saying "there is no reason" is like a petulant child plugging their ears. If you know the cemetery where someone is buried but you're not sure exactly which plot is theirs, take a trip to the graveyard. For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. Please include the cemetery ID number or the URL to the cemetery page on Find a Grave. Spare me. Desired outcome: Be aware, many of these idiots will NOT give you management and when you contact findagrave.com they don't care. If prehistoric or unmarked burials are encountered, stop work immediately and contact the THC's Archeology Division for advice at 512-463-6096, or archeology@thc.texas.gov. How do messages work? No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way.