Amal, 43, kept her look comfy and casual in a sleeveless orange jumpsuit and oversized sunhat paired with stylish shades while, George, 60, appeared to simplify his look with khaki-colored pants and a dark polo shirt. After the plane touched down in France, the foursome boarded a private car to Grand-Hotel du Cap-Ferrat. The duo was vacationing at the . George and Amal Clooney hold twins Ella and Alexander in Como, Italy. By clicking Accept All Cookies, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. Please note that this form cannot be used to reset your Google or Facebook password. The start of Ella and Alexanders story, of course, begins with George and Amals. Theyre good kids. Once George was finished sharing pictures of his son and daughter, he made his way over to his wife and continued to chat with friends while he sipped on Casamigos Tequila. I've thought about what will my answer be, and I hope it will be a good one.". Between the two of them, George and Amal Clooney wear many hats. And then my daughters up in my wifes closet with purses going, Mine! So I see this is going to be a fun, fun life for me., The Clooneys former nanny, Connie Simpson, insisted the children get their distinctive personalities from their parents. "My guess is that they're a little smarter than me, so, they'll probably do something they already speak three languages, so, I'm still working on English.". In the meantime, well continue to move according to our respective schedule.. The babies were born on June 6. George Clooney is going on offense against those who publish photos of his 4-year-old twins. George Clooney & Elisabetta Canalis Split. The Tomorrowland actor, 57, was casually dressed as he attended the party solo and sipped on a pineapple margarita at the event celebrating his tequila brand. You know? Started badly and ran badly all year long, until recently, he said in December. 2023 FOX News Network, LLC. 4 min read. airs every weeknight at 11:35 p.m. EST and features a diverse lineup of guests that include celebrities, athletes, musical acts, comedians and human interest subjects, along with comedy bits and a house band. Amal donned a wide hat and white dress, while Cindy, 56, sported a light blue number. (Photo by Kevin Mazur/Hand in Hand/Getty Images), TOPSHOT - US actor George Clooney (R) and his wife British lawyer Amal Clooney (L) arrive for the wedding ceremony of Britain's Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex and US actress Meghan Markle at St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle, in Windsor, on May 19, 2018. After nearly three years of wedded bliss, George and Amal welcomed Ella and Alexander into the world on June 6, 2017. I want them to be happy. All rights reserved. In July, he lashed out after photos of the twins plastered on the cover of France's Voici magazine and made the rounds online. Amal wore a mint-green chevron-printed gown that was topped with sequins. See Her Beautiful Bikini Photos, Inside Dr. Phil and Wife Robin McGraw's Sprawling Beverly Hills Home, Headed to the Beach! I found the right person to have them with, he said on theTODAY Show in March 2021. I got married at 53 years old. "George told a funny story about how he and Amal have to keep the toilet seat down for the twins' sake and then he started showing his friends photos of them," an . She kept looking at the ring and looking at me, George revealed during a 2016 appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. American star George Clooney and Amal Clooney tied the knot on September 27, 2014. A perfect family vacation. Updated February 24, 2023 at 10:20 AM EST, George Clooney With Kelly Preston in 1985, George Clooney as George Burnett on The Facts of Life on September 28, 1985, George Clooney as Major Biff Woods in Combat Academy on October 3, 1986, George Clooney as Booker Brooks on Roseanne on November 29, 1988, George Clooney in Los Angeles on March 2, 1992, George Clooney on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno on September 16, 1994, George Clooney With Noah Wyle on December 7, 1994, George Clooney and Kimberly Russell in Beverly Hills on December 11, 1994, George Clooney at the 52nd Annual Golden Globe Awards on January 21, 1995, George Clooney on Saturday Night Live on February 25, 1995, George Clooney With Julianna Margulies on March 4, 1995, George Clooney With Kelsey Grammer, Tommy Lee, and Jason Patric in Las Vegas on March 10, 1995, George Clooney Filming One Fine Day on May 1, 1996, George Clooney in One Fine Day With Michelle Pfeiffer in 1996, George Clooney With Sandra Bullock and Bill Pullman in Hollywood on June 3, 1995, George Clooney With Dan Cortese and Ozzie Smith at MTV's 6th Annual Rock 'n Jock Baseball in Los Angeles on September 1, 1995, George Clooney With Celine Balitran at the Los Angeles Premiere of Sleepers on October 11, 1996, George Clooney With Celine Balitran at the 54th Annual Golden Globe Awards on January 19, 1997, George Clooney as Dr. Doug Ross on ER in 1997, George Clooney at the 55th Annual Golden Globe Awards with Celine Balitran on January 18, 1998, George Clooney at the GQ Man of the Year Awards in New York on October 21, 1998, George Clooney as Dr. Doug Ross on ER in 1999, George Clooney as Everett Ulysses Mcgill in O Brother, Where Art Thou? Blessed with 2 Kids - Everything We Know about Twins Alexander & Ella. Mine wasnt. Subscribe to the channel at: https://goo.gl/zqvccU\rMy second channel of life. I was [always] like, Im never getting married, Im not gonna have kids, George recalled toGQ in 2020. Before you go, check . "I have this Forrest Gump-ian way of touching something and it becomes a hit!" It does not come out a carrot. The look that George has in his movies, his son was showing that too and I just thought that was the cutest thing., Two is a tough year in the life of many parents since, developmentally, toddlers go through a lot in that time span. See George Clooney's Sweetest Quotes About Wife Amal, A Walk Down Memory Lane! Shes only two years old and shes already the most powerful girl in the whole family, Baria toldHELLO! george clooney a ttributed president joe biden's falling poll numbers to how former president . Julius Youngis an entertainment reporter for Fox News Digital. January 11, 2015. George, once a committed Hollywood bachelor, opened up about how his life has drastically changed in a November 2021 interview. You know what they say: Babies dont keep! "I do think about in a few years when they're more than 5 when they start to learn about some of these issues that we're talking about and what's happening in the world," she continued. Actor George Clooney has issued an open letter asking media outlets not to publish photos that show his children's faces. News of Amals pregnancy broke on a Feb. 2017 episode of The Talk. I was up for ONE, he joked during the CBS This Morning interview. Not because he's not a proud dad, but because he's actually worried about his family's . Who Will Replace Mark on 'Live With Kelly' If He Returns to Acting? George Clooney, 61, is the proud papa of two children: Alexander andElla Clooney. I want them to be interested in things. We can walk around outside, noting that they hadnt left the compound because my son has asthma. They laugh a lot, he said on Today in May 2019. On the red carpet prior to accepting his AFI Lifetime Achievement Award, Clooney shared that there isnt an award in the world that can compete with being Elle and Alexanders dad. 2023 SheMedia, LLC. So, where will the twins grow up? If you ask George, though, Ella and Alexander seem to be skipping over the tough stuff. George and Amal Clooney's twins have quite the little personalities already! Even though theyre twins, the Batman and Robin star said they act completely different from one another and theyre really fun and smart., They already can you know, do all their ABCs in Italian and in English and I cant do that in English, he joked. Later in 2022, George joked that teaching his children two languages was a terrible mistake while he and Amal sat down for a chat with Gayle King. And seeing you with our children, Ella and Alexander, is the greatest joy in my life.. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, Subscribe to the channel at: https://goo.gl/zqvccUMy second channel of life. Pictured (L-R bottom row) Amy Grant, Gladys Knight, George Clooney, and Tania Len were recognized for their achievements in the performing arts during THE 45TH ANNUAL KENNEDY CENTER HONORS, broadcasting on Wednesday, Dec. 28 (8:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network and stream live and on demand on Paramount+. Theyre just completely different personalities, and theyre fun and smart. Those kids, theyre lucky enough to have those two parents, but theyll have a lot of uncles and aunts., George Clooney didnt want "weird-ass names" for his kids for this dark reason.https://t.co/s7QJTE26VK, We cant predict for sure how Ella and Alexander will turn out. George Clooney is opening up about becoming a father to twins, . When George spoke with Entertainment Tonight at the Roybal School of Film and Television Production Magnet in September to discuss the Los Angeles magnet school he founded, he was asked about the potential of the twins getting into acting. Hollywood Life George was 56 years old when he welcomed his baby boy and girl into the world, and hes been a loving, hands-on dad ever since. Decades later, Clooney has Oscars and Golden Globes to his name, and is only adding to his rsum. While walking the red carpet with wife Amal Clooney, George reflected on the members of their family missing from the event the couple's twins Ella and Alexander. George and Amal Clooney dressed to impress for the London premiere of George's new rom-com, Ticket to Paradise. But do we know that? The human rights lawyer, 44, appeared on a panel in New York City in October to launch the "Get Her There" campaign where she spoke about how her twins Ella and Alexander inspire her work in advocacy. And, oh, what best guy friends he has! GEORGE CLOONEY REVEALS WIFE AMAL DOESN'T LIKE HIS LADIES' MAN 'ER' CHARACTER, Amal Clooney and George Clooney have been fending off rumors they are expecting another child. George Clooney is one proud papa! After they all got aboard, they headed around the water, enjoying a summer day in paradise. Angela Andaloro is a Parents News Writer at PEOPLE. The Ticket to Paradise star welcomed twins in 2017. Hollywood Life Shes just determined and knows what she wants, and I couldnt be more pleased about that., Who would've thought #GeorgeClooney would become a father of twins? Literally, he just sits and he eats.. However, there are some parts of fatherhood that George is still getting used to. Grandma Baria Alamuddin confirmed Ellas empowered personality while chatting with HELLO! Then he took out his cellphone from his pocket and scrolled through quickly to pull up a photo of the twins," an insider told E! And let me tell you something, I am now the master of putting a baby seat in a car.. Ella, Alexander and Amal are all healthy, happy and doing fine., Because George and Amal are very private with their kids, they tend to keep Ella and her brother out of the spotlight. Alexander was born at 12:54 p.m., while Ella arrived two minutes later, at 12:56 p.m. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window). For the most part, George and Amal are a fairly private couple. The couple tied the knot in September 2014 with a beautiful Venetian wedding. Thats TBD. The A-list couples were on a double-date at Le Plongeoir, a restaurant that offers guests a chance to dine on the body of a boat. This boat trip comes a month after Amal and George were spotted relaxing in the South of France with Cindy CrawfordandRande Gerber. George Clooney Going to War with French Mag Over Twins' Photos George Clooney I'm Suing Over 'Illegal' Pics of My Twins. Since welcoming their twins in June 2017, George and Amal have put an emphasis on prioritizing private family time with Ella and Alexander. TOMORROW. Hoda Kotb Makes Pre-Taped Appearance on 'Today' Amid Continued Absence, Formula 1 Driver Max Verstappen and GF Kelly Piquet's Relationship Timeline, PDA in the Rink! Our children have made no such commitment., Clooney also cited his wifes line of work as a human rights attorney, stating that publishing photos of their children could pose a real, physical threat to their safety. Kelsea Ballerini, Chase Stokes Get Cozy at Rangers Game, paid tribute to her husbands parenting skills. Click to Subscribe to Get Our Free HollywoodLife Daily Newsletter, 'ER' Cast Then & Now: See George Clooney, Julianna Marguiles & More, George Clooney & Julianna Margulies Reconnect On ER Reunion 20 Years After Starring On The Show, George Clooney Sweetly Helps Wife Amal Onto A Boat After Romantic Dinner Date In Lake Como -- Photos, Ozzy & Sharon Osbournes Grandkids: Meet Their Grandchildren, No Kitchen Is Complete Without This $10 Tool That Shoppers Say is the Greatest Pizza Slicer Theyve Ever Owned, This Growth Serum Is Restoring Peoples Thinning Strands to The Best Theyve Ever BeenHeres How to Get It For Less, How Black Creators Can Expand Their Network with LinkedIn, George Clooney and Amal Clooney share 5-year-old twins Alexander and Ella, George and Amal try to keep their kids out of the spotlight, but have opened up about their personalities on a few occasions, Alexander and Ella are quite smart and can speak three languages, which George once said is a mistake. His mother-in-law,Baria Alamuddin, confirmed that to be the case. Brad Pitt, Matt Damon, Barack Obama, David Beckham, Don Cheadle, Rande Gerber the list goes on and on. Not paranoid jeopardy but real world issues, with real world consequences.. Premiere 20 Years Later, George and Amal Clooney Celebrate 8-Year Wedding Anniversary During New York City Night Out, Julia Roberts and George Clooney's Friendship Timeline, George Clooney and Wife Amal Hit the Red Carpet for 'Ticket to Paradise' Los Angeles Premiere, Julia Roberts Wears Dress Covered in Photos of George Clooney to Kennedy Center Honors. In November 2021, the Oscar winner wrote an open letter to one tabloid that published photos of his twins' faces. He goes outside and hugs my car. And we both dont really know what theyre saying. He also said theyve learned French as well. (Gareth Fuller/pool photo via AP, File), GEORGE CLOONEY REVEALS HOPE FOR AMERICA'S FUTURE AFTER ITS 'GREAT DEAL' OF FAILURES: 'YOU CAN'T GIVE UP'. By clicking Sign Up, you agree to our Terms and Conditions and that you have read our Privacy Policy. Subscribe to the channel at: https://goo.gl/zqvccU\rMy second channel of life. "Amal . Subscribe to the channel at: https://goo.gl/zqvccUMy second channel of life. The new mom, who welcomed twins Ella and Alexander on June 6, 2017, wowed in a stunning, strapless blue Missoni gown for an elegant night out with husband George and friends in Venice, Italy, on . Despite arguably being two of the most public figures in the wold, George and Amal Clooney want their twins' privacy to be retained as much as possible and sometimes that means going on the defense for their kids. NEW YORK (AP) George and Amal Clooney are now parents of twins and, rest assured, George is doing fine. News. (Randy Holmes via Getty Images)GEORGE CLOONEY, LONDON, ENGLAND - OCTOBER 10: George Clooney and Amal Clooney attend "The Tender Bar" Premiere during the 65th BFI London Film Festival at The Royal Festival Hall on October 10, 2021 in London, England. Advertisement. . Powered and implemented by FactSet Digital Solutions. George Clooney is putting paparazzi on alert: His kids are off limits. In the years that followed, George dated a number of famous women, includingCameron Diaz, Renee Zellweger, Krista Allen, Linda Thompson, Elisabetta Canalis, and Stacy Keibler. The Ticket to Paradise star, 61, appeared on The Drew Barrymore Show Friday, where he revealed he was "terrified" when he first found out he and wife Amal were expecting twins. It just kind of grew you could see it manifesting every day that you were with them. Photos of George Clooney and Wife Amal's . During the conversation, he was asked about the potential of his own twins, Alexander and . I wasnt looking at life going, My life will be unfulfilled without children. I felt like I had a pretty full life. June 6, 2017 / 11:55 AM / CBS Texas. The power couple owns homes in places as wide-ranging as Mexico, France, Italy, and Los Angeles. And by a lot, we mean their emotions are all over the place so they become tiny domestic terrorists. There's a long list of people George Clooney considers his friends, so whatever the twins' interests are, they have the dream-like opportunity to meet and learn from the best of the best. (Photo by Vivien Killilea/Getty Images for Hulu), JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE! "They just seemed independent and relaxed," the source noted. George credits Amal for more than just her parenting skills. As for his own leading lady, Amal mingled in the crowd and chatted with gal pal Cindy the most. The most important moment of their relationship, though, happened in 2017. He's an Oscar-winning actor . George and Amal Clooney have the look of love at premiere. Copyright 2023 Meredith Corporation. (Photo: Steve Granitz/FilmMagic) George Clooney is looking . Although George has said that having twins is a handful, he confirmed that Ella and Alexander are good kids in a 2019 interview with the TODAYShow. The actor said in a statement: "Over the last week photographers from Voici magazine scaled our fence . I am a public figure and accept the oftentimes intrusive photos as part of the price to pay for doing my job, the actors letter read in part, per the Los Angeles Times. However, George has opened up about the little ones in interviews on various occasions, so fans have gotten some insight into what their life is like. With John Turturro and Tim Blake Nelson on January 24, 2000, George Clooney With Chuck Knoblauch at New York Yankees' Spring Training in Tampa in 2000, George Clooney at the Los Angeles Premiere of The Perfect Storm on June 26, 2000, George Clooney at the 58th Annual Golden Globe Awards on January 21, 2001, George Clooney in New York City on March 4, 2001, George Clooney on Late Show with David Letterman on November 26, 2002, George Clooney at the Premiere of Intolerable Cruelty With Catherine Zeta-Jones on September 30, 2003, George Clooney at the Los Angeles Premiere of The Bourne Supremacy With Lisa Snowdon on July 15, 2004, George Clooney at the Los Angeles Premiere of Ocean's Twelve With Andy Garcia and Don Cheadle on December 8, 2004, George Clooney at the the 56th Berlin International Film Festival on February 10, 2006, George Clooney at the 78th Annual Academy Awards on March 5, 2006, George Clooney With Julia Roberts in Beverly Hills on October 14, 2006, George Clooney at Grauman's Chinese Theatre With Brad Pitt on June 5, 2007, George Clooney at the United Nations on January 31, 2008, George Clooney at the 65th Venice Film Festival With Brad Pitt on August 27, 2008, George Clooney at the Newseum in Washington, DC. George and Amal Clooney. I ended up having a successful career. We dont know anything about the longterm of this yet., And now, so does George Clooney. . Julie Chen shared the news with fans, and later explained, My husband and I saw George and Amal almost three weeks ago and they casually mentioned that they were expecting twins. "They're 5, so right now, I . Before he married Amal, George was publicly pretty adamant that he would never be a married man again, but that obviously all changed when he met the gorgeous lawyer. "At one point, George was talking to a group of people about his babies. There is no question that having Amal in my life changed everything for me, no question about that, George gushed to CBS Mornings in Nov. 2020. Even though George was in his 50s when he became a father, he recently admitted that he wouldnt have had it any other way. The Tender Bar director George Clooney hilariously joked about the one thing he and wife Amal Clooney may have messed up about parenting their four-year-old twins Ella and Alexander. By Joyann Jeffrey. She looks like Amal, thank God., Alongside his sister, Alexander was also born on June 6, 2017. Rumors swirled last month that the philanthropic tandem who married in 2014 was expecting another child after they reportedly told their inner circle of friends they would soon be adding to their family. Speaking with GQ for his 2020 Icon of the Year profile in November 2020, the Oceans Eleven star said he didnt know how un-full his life was until he married the human rights lawyer and experienced fatherhood. Part of the a360media Entertainment Group. Amal Clooney stunned in a vibrant orange jumpsuit as she and husband George took their twins Ella and Alexander, four, to lunch with friends at Villa d'Este by boat in Lake Como, Italy on .