Of Second Chances and Unfamiliar Paths by Mozaik time travel! He was a member of the noble House of Black, an old wizarding family which probably started around the Middle Ages. It was Why? He was exhausted after treating to his one-and-a-half year old son's every whim, and he was swiftly losing his patience after attempting to feed his son for the past twenty minutes. Or: While everyone is searching for The-Boy-Who-Lived, Hadrian & Regulus Black become internet famous with their Youtube channel. ._3-SW6hQX6gXK9G4FM74obr{display:inline-block;vertical-align:text-bottom;width:16px;height:16px;font-size:16px;line-height:16px} Little Women and the Marauders are my whole personality so here we go. . Morality who, peek-a-boo: Muggle AU, Regulus fucking snaps and kills Walburga (ffn). By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. He is a Mage for hire unit who can be recruited inside Avalon's research laboratory. Can James convince Regulus to open up to him? When Voldemort returns to a body he is much more sane than before and realizes that he cannot go on as he started. Some be stories some be quarries. ._1sDtEhccxFpHDn2RUhxmSq{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap}._1d4NeAxWOiy0JPz7aXRI64{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}.icon._3tMM22A0evCEmrIk-8z4zO{margin:-2px 8px 0 0} Regulus kills and kidnaps Sirius to save his life and it goes from there, Carpe Noctem by evacouto - Seer Regulus would really f-cking appreciated it if Potter kept his nosey nose out of his business. Site: Archive of Our Own | Fandoms: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling, Harry Potter - Fandom | Published: 2020-03-22 | Words: 7695 | Chapters: 1/1 | Comments: 48 | Kudos: 599 | Bookmarks: 89 | Hits: 5182 | ID: 23261428 | Download: EPUB or MOBI. linkao3(23874001). The Quest Of A Ginger Cat by Krummbein Regulus drowns in the cave, is launched forward in time to 1993, and becomes an animagus in order to infiltrate Hogwarts, study time travel and protect Harry Potter. Why did I have to fall for someone like James? ._12xlue8dQ1odPw1J81FIGQ{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle} He's just a cat. Hes slowly recovering from his 15 years as an Inferius. Summary: After her parents were ripped away from her, Khalida Potter had to learn to navigate the world without the protective embrace of her father. But it will be hard because he hates all Cocksluts, especially Regulus Black, the Headmaster of Hogwarts University of Cocks and Sluts who is a hero of the Wizard world because he defeated the evil wizards Voldemort and Dumbledore!!! Against the Black family? His gaze flicked automatically to James Potter, his newfound friend, the boy who so badly wanted to be a Gryffindor. Dead Man Walking: Regulus wakes up from a coma, becomes a mentor to Harry. Well, quite a lot One body found in the woods after the Quidditch World Cup changes the course of the Magical World. Cuando James Potter responde a un anuncio misterioso en su cafetera local, lo ltimo que espera es ser arrojado a un mundo de delitos de cuello blanco, pero cmo puede resistirse cuando el autor intelectual detrs de la operacin tiene cabello oscuro, ojos inquietantes y promete riqueza? Enemies are now friends, and friends come from both dungeons and towers alike. Ms Slughorn le miraba con desconfianza, porque, como todos los profesores bien saban, de Potter y Black haba que desconfiar cuando venan en son de paz. Site:._3K2ydhts9_ES4s9UpcXqBi{display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%} Once upon a time there was a pirate, who fell in love with a king, The little book shop up the street from number 12 privet drive finally opened up. WARNING: Extremely Gay and includes ships like Wolfstar, Jegulus, and plenty of others :). Let him help him? A non magical marauders AU in which Barty and Regulus open a private investigators agency and James becomes an unpaid intern while also discovering things about his employers that he doesn't want to know. Always, I promise.. It's definitely the Master of Death-thing. I Sleep with the Dirt by Fire Glow by Grey_Kenaz - Dumbledore and Sirius pull Regulus out of the cave after PoA. Short and sweet. . Maybe they'll inspire someone. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. She has another one no one can know about. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. [gay gay and more gay]. It was nearing the end of his fifth year at Hogwarts, and Regulus Black was getting on with it. The hat was pulled off his head but he didnt move immediately, still sat on the stool. He was shaking, bleeding and scared. Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 43,467 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 678 - Follows: 204 - Published: Jul 3, 2021 - [Harry P., Tom R. Jr.] Severus S. - Complete. James Potter is dead. Harry Potter | Regulus Black OC | Fanfiction Romance After almost drowning and a near death situation. except his best friend did something horrible, and he loves him anyway. aka. When Maddy was two, a prophecy about her younger brother, Harry, was issued. The Black Sheep Dog Series by leyre has a really well written Regulus Black. Regulus tries to solve his family's issues via a fake marriage plot and winds up with twice the issues and considerably more romance than he'd ever thought he'd have. When You Fall by PatronusDorcas - Remus and Regulus serve a detention together, it goes from there, Between frontlines by Shadowmun - protective Regulus, angst, slowburn (didn't like this one as much but still will offer for your consideration). What if the hat put him in Slytherin instead?Also featuring Ravenclaw RemusSlytherin! The hat shouted and Sirius felt his heart sink. In the summer of 1979, Regulus Black vanished from British wizarding society with horcrux in hand, ducking his head down into the obscurity of a French village to complete his task of destroying Slytherins locket - and with it, a fragment of the Dark Lords soul. But James Potter was never supposed to be one of those secrets. Regulus became a Death Eater . /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/IdCard.ea0ac1df4e6491a16d39_.css.map*/._2JU2WQDzn5pAlpxqChbxr7{height:16px;margin-right:8px;width:16px}._3E45je-29yDjfFqFcLCXyH{margin-top:16px}._13YtS_rCnVZG1ns2xaCalg{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._1m5fPZN4q3vKVg9SgU43u2{margin-top:12px}._17A-IdW3j1_fI_pN-8tMV-{display:inline-block;margin-bottom:8px;margin-right:5px}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY{border-radius:20px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;letter-spacing:0;line-height:16px;padding:3px 10px;text-transform:none}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY:focus{outline:unset} But what does he know. Barty is happy to be the shoulder to cry on for poor Reggie whenever he and James go through a rough time. The Blacks were a sacred family, secluding Verona of visitors, the Potters not so much.When one of the sons of the Black family decides to go again his parents's wishes, he finds comfort in the enemy's house, leaving his brother to take the role as the family's heir, so history couldn't repeat itself.A story in which love breaks a hateful promise, and in doing so, turns the old ashes into new flames. Inside a small but cozy cottage, James Potter was trying and failing to feed his protesting son, Harry, some food. Please consider turning it on! When the risen Voldemort calls his followers once again, sixteen years later . Harry will do anything to keep them safe, so he makes an unbreakable vow never to reveal his soulmate's names to anyone. The Mysterious Veggie Tales of Regulus Black by ursalaminor. Or When Regina Black regained her voice and her freedom thanks to her mate. Im dead.Calm down, Black, you only fell off your broom.orregulus black gets sent back to his fifth year, conflict ensues. Lily wiped a tear away. Although maybe it wouldnt have mattered, considering despite having his name on their wrists, neither Tom nor Regulus seem keen on inviting him into their relationship. Oh Merlin, Regulus muttered, unable to maintain his usual blank expression. except james accidentally found comfort in sirius little brother, and his grades are dropping, and his parents look at him a little differently, and his girlfriend broke up with him to date a girl, and his friends dont laugh with him anymore, and he cant feel anything. Some be corny some be horny But he decides to join anyways because he learns that this school could contain the secrets around his birth and explain who his parents are when he has never even met them before! who discovered your secret by LullabyKnell. Enter Lily Evans. Among the injuries 'I'm not gay or anything but I would love to do things with your brother. And so they jump, reborn into the Potter family as the younger siblings of James Potter. the story is complete but i will be doing bonus chapters <3. ._38lwnrIpIyqxDfAF1iwhcV{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);border:none;height:1px;margin:16px 0}._37coyt0h8ryIQubA7RHmUc{margin-top:12px;padding-top:12px}._2XJvPvYIEYtcS4ORsDXwa3,._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%;height:54px;width:54px;font-size:54px;line-height:54px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4{filter:blur()}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M,.icon.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px;background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%;height:36px;width:36px}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4,.icon.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4{filter:blur()}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn{margin:auto 0 auto auto;padding-top:10px;vertical-align:middle}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn ._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp i{color:unset}._2bWoGvMqVhMWwhp4Pgt4LP{margin:16px 0;font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px}.icon.tWeTbHFf02PguTEonwJD0{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:top}._2AbGMsrZJPHrLm9e-oyW1E{width:180px;text-align:center}.icon._1cB7-TWJtfCxXAqqeyVb2q{cursor:pointer;margin-left:6px;height:14px;fill:#dadada;font-size:12px;vertical-align:middle}.hpxKmfWP2ZiwdKaWpefMn{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active);background-size:cover;background-image:var(--newCommunityTheme-banner-backgroundImage);background-position-y:center;background-position-x:center;background-repeat:no-repeat;border-radius:3px 3px 0 0;height:34px;margin:-12px -12px 10px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-bottom:8px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6>*{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle}.t9oUK2WY0d28lhLAh3N5q{margin-top:-23px}._2KqgQ5WzoQRJqjjoznu22o{display:inline-block;-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;position:relative}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE{-ms-flex:1 1 auto;flex:1 1 auto;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE:hover{text-decoration:underline}._19bCWnxeTjqzBElWZfIlJb{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;display:inline-block}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8{margin-left:10px;margin-top:30px}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8._35WVFxUni5zeFkPk7O4iiB{margin-top:35px}._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp{padding:0 2px 0 4px;vertical-align:middle}._2BY2-wxSbNFYqAy98jWyTC{margin-top:10px}._3sGbDVmLJd_8OV8Kfl7dVv{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;margin-top:8px;word-wrap:break-word}._1qiHDKK74j6hUNxM0p9ZIp{margin-top:12px}.Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA,._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt,._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj,._1cDoUuVvel5B1n5wa3K507{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-top:12px;width:100%}._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj{margin-bottom:8px}._2_w8DCFR-DCxgxlP1SGNq5{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:middle}._1aS-wQ7rpbcxKT0d5kjrbh{border-radius:4px;display:inline-block;padding:4px}._2cn386lOe1A_DTmBUA-qSM{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:10px}._2Zdkj7cQEO3zSGHGK2XnZv{display:inline-block}.wzFxUZxKK8HkWiEhs0tyE{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);cursor:pointer;text-align:left;margin-top:2px}._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0{display:none}.yobE-ux_T1smVDcFMMKFv{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._1vPW2g721nsu89X6ojahiX{margin-top:12px}._pTJqhLm_UAXS5SZtLPKd{text-transform:none} As Harry was standing there, eye to eye with Sirius's younger brother, the apparently very much alive Regulus Black, he remembered those words Sirius had said to him a few years back. crackfic /j Finding out that his parents were alive should have been a dream come true. First Wizarding War with Voldemort (Harry Potter), neurodivergent characters aren't labelled bc 70s, the worst thing that i ever did was what i did to you, Regulus Black & Barty Crouch Jr. & Evan Rosier, Inspired by Teenage Love Triangle (folklore - Taylor Swift). She knows that she cant trust Tom Riddle or Regulus Black. He left and tracked down a very much alive Regulus Black. The summary for this one: "Kreacher goes back to save his master, and Regulus survives but his near-death-by-Inferi puts him into a coma for the next sixteen years. Gets tangled in the horcrux-stealing and destroying business anyway. This fic isn't good. We all have both light and darkness inside us, but what matters is the part we choose to act on. Destined To Die by goldenzingy46 - Angst and brotherly bonding and angst. The Marauders plan a classical prank on the Slytherins which leads to James figuring out his feelings for Sirius's younger brother Reggie. I'm fine with Lily being or not being his mother, but I don't want his father to be either James or Snape. torture You don't need to have read the manga or watched the show. Or What happens after Sirius convinces Regulus to run away with him, to live a free and happy life away from his family? . . *cracks knuckles*. Legion of the Blacks 11 pages June 18, 2015 Ashton Rose Thompson Romance Legion Blacks Wings Love SHIPS: ou Only Live Twice by drift99 - its not Regulus-centric but he does get quite a lot of screentime, and gets to go on a Horcrux hunting trip with Remus and Hermione and date the Potters, and I just think this fic deserves attention, Tempting Fate: Regulus appears in the middle of Grimmauld Place during Ootp, hasnt been updated in a while but really good (on ffn). . Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. When the famous James Potter sneaks into the kitchen after hours just to find fluffy black cat hiding in the cabinets, afte Where Regulus Black has lost himself and James Potter has not found himself. Regulus wakes up in the Inferi cave far in the future. The world isnt split into good people and Death Eaters. Now that he isn't pining hopelessly over Lily, he needs someone new to focus his priorities on. Harry Meanwhile, Regulus Black has never really thought of himself as the parental sort- he's hardly interacted with a child in his life, much less raised one. A war is on, after all. If you've not read it, I highly recommend it: linkao3(24878833) - Regulus/Charlie Weasley in the third part. When Sirius Black runs away from home the summer before his sixth year he brings his younger brother along with him, to James Potters house He had to have misheard. El jefe de Slytherin se estaba preguntando donde se haba metido la arrogancia de Potter. Its up to Sirius to look after him until the antidote is brewed! , Wearing His Ring: Regulus/ Teddy Lupin, interesting characterization and well-written. James Potter is dead. Will their friendship develop into something more? Regulus isnt the main character but considering his actions kickstart the fic, he is featured aplenty in Black Sheep Dog. Oneshots and short storys Regulus gets yeeted back to his 11 years old self. not many would be willing to bet against them. guys james and regulus were supposed to grow old together i'll add more tags as they become relevant, Umbrio Broadrear and the University of Cocks and Sluts, I WILL ADD CHARACTERS AND SHIPS AS I GO ON THERE IS A LOT, Kinda fluffy with some vague mentions of past stuff with Walburga, there is a chapter with some more details but I will make sure to warn before the chapter, Lilys off having her own lesbian adventure in the background, i wrote this because I wanted a happy ending, Regulus is usually a lot meaner in my fics but I wanted him to be soft, sometimes Barty and Evan are comedy gold but I wanted them to be scumbags, Sunshine James Potter but morally grey at the same time, slow burn but not really bcs James love Reg since day one, shes pandora rosier in this fic but theres no tag for that, Pandora Lovegood and Evan Rosier are Siblings, lily and pandora dont have a slight clue as to what they are doing, Regulus Black and Sirius Black Both Run Away, The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black, general content disclaimer for the black family's terrible parenting. Regulus was never really a true Slytherin. Please consider turning it on! Jegulus Unless he can get his wand from the cave. He attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in 1972 and was sorted into the Slytherin house. SO! We all have both light and darkness inside us, but what matters is the part we choose to act on. She decides to spring her son from jail and get her family's rightful heir back. The Impotance of Being Sorted by excepttemptation - this was a mindfuck for me, basically James Potter has the Black brothers wrapped around his little finger but thats ok because hes just as invested. Like You Mean It by queerofthedagger Fake dating to ral dating Jegulus! Regulus takes him away and promises to give him the life he wished he had.