I would be curious to hear from Peter Settelen again and in turn hear from Diana again about the missing pieces of her story and how it may help make sense or make peace. Some things never change, do they? Also apparently not doing the coronation. You will find France and any other foreign country or nationality ceases to be such an issue from March 2023. You are solely responsible for what you post. It may be completely made up, Im sorry I dont know how to fact check, but if there is any truth it is fascinating. It does indeed show a journey. Talking about divorce, King Edward VIII was forced to abdicate because Wallis Simpson was divorced (at least that is the official story), Princess Margaret could not marry Peter Townsend because he was divorced, yet was the first Windsor royal to get a divorce years later.even Andrew Morton mentioned divorce during an interview after the publication of his book about Meghan Markle, in fact, it was one of the first words he used! I have no evidence whatsoever for this. I dont think she would have given in to someone she didnt love. Take a picture of a sunset and see if it comes out as you see it. The Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby, no doubt trusted Meghan and Harry to keep the first ceremony secret, but then Meghan inevitably told Oprah Winfrey in her interview. There was a flash and a large explosion. No matter if real, or just a bizarre piece of staging, what we are seeing is not like any other royal story. Its very much on, she says. The whole thing does have a heavily fated quality about it. We dont have a verified time for Meghan (Markle, as she was) so can only cover most of the chart, not all of it. Camilla, the same. The photographs, by different lensmen, from different distances (but on the same side of Meghans profile) are a good example of what an eclipse does. But anyway, it was now out there. Astrologers reading this will see many more difficult patterns in the Prince Harry chart on opening day at the conference. Product placement? Since seeing the engagement interview with Harry and Meghan, I have had a sense that things are not as they appear. As its always about money, behind everything else, youd anticipate a Soho House share investment or a new Soho House opening in California, drum roll. At least its a little break & everyone has problems. 5:14. History. I have like many others thought for a long time that Meghan was just playing a role and had no intention of working as a senior Royal since before her marriage to Harry, but I thought her role was more self serving as see doesnt like to share the spotlight and she is obsessed with money and fame. I feel very sorry for Harry. It is more like a Hollywood movie script than what real soldiers talk about. Pushing back will require tremendous self-mastery and hard work but it will also be the making of you. . Hes been a long time Trump supporter. Nick believes that William will be the monarch to inherit Elizabeths crown, and this could well happen in late 2007 or 2008. As always, I wonder about the veracity of the information we are presented with. Or would it be equally unacceptable for Anne to accede to the throne, if (theoretically) she had been the heiress to the throne? Laurens Van Der Post, who was one of Williams godfathers and present at the christening, took this to be a sign that there would be a conflict between the Church and the monarchy and that, although the monarchy would survive (because the candle did not go out), there would be a diminution of its significance its light. This is in line with the astrology of March-June 2023, when the Church of England chart shows the end of an era, in relation to the British monarchy. Thanks Julie. Hello everyone, I decided to try reading on Harry Styles. The taped conversation that spawned Camillagate was kept secretly by an un-named member of the public for almost three years before being handed over to Harry Arnold of the Daily Mirror in November of 1992. There does seem to be an undermining of religion in both ceremonies, as on the last South Node in Libra cycle, 2004 (set to come back, natch) Meghan began dating Trevor Engelson, son of a Jewish couple. I have read through the entire thread, wow! Arthur is Williams second name. Harry was obviously the big goal around then. Sex and money. I was reminded of the time shortly before Diana died when I was in that same half state and inwardly saw Arabs plotting but whether to stop Diana and Dodis escape from the Paris hotel or to facilitate it, I really couldnt say. Indeed, Harry undermines and questions the monarchy in a unwise, almost childish way. Also, I cant remember which newspaper/commentator I read it but concerns were raised about Hs detailed descriptions of the location of bedrooms, corridors, doors, gates, grounds, rooms and floors in the various royal residences in Spare. So far, Harry Styles has already made a few on-screen appearances; however, they have been cameos as himself. Just wondering, Jessica, when is your daily express article due out? But asking each individual congregation what they want would at least serve rather than alienate. Belt off. Your biggest areas of focus will be your finances and values. Why he again does not name the Russian who sold them (at a discount) their American mansion. Or at least to such a manufactured and rigid stereotype of femininity. * Sidereal Planetary Positions enabled in settings. And the US /Britain relationship is the powerful centre of those allies. She goes on to talk to be about William, and while she does this, she holds up a large figure 3. Oddly wasnt there some secrecy and controversy at the time about H8 and Anne Boleyns nuptials? The flap did not sit flat. The Church of England wants to fund 100 million in compensation for slavery. He was the son of King John, the one who was forced to accept Magna Carta and lost the jewels in the wash. You also mentioned that things will change during and after March and had members any predictions. You truly stand out from all the other astrologers. Im not psychic but Ive always felt the head of the Anglican Church was spiritually empty. "It's a variation of a seven-year itch and takes seven or eight years of willpower, if they're going to make it." What H&M are doing for money is disgusting & dangerous. We now have over 200 comments in this conversation. Hi Jessica, thanks for everything you do. And I think its going to Charlotte who chooses to do so and ascends the throne. The Body Language Guy JER (hello to LizA) has a couple of videos which very much appear to show Meghan Markle wearing recording devices. I am also interested in what Diana thinks. According to Omid Scobie MM and H are now both stunned at their recent cruel eviction from Frogmore cottage. Thank you for putting it up and lots of thank-yous to all the members and readers who have contributed, near 400 replies now. Prince Harry responded to an email sent byVladimir Kuznetsov and Alexey Stolyarov, who told the Sun that none of his advisers checked if they were genuine. Regarding splits in the Church of England, it seems there is already a formal division where traditionalist priests that cannot accept the role of women in the modern Church are allocated to work exclusively in parishes which support that same view. So who does China befriend Russia. It looks like March-June is the turmoil then there is a long leave-taking into 2024. A photo and diagram of the same shape of recording device was also put online. Thanks for this insight. It will take around nine months to complete. The Netflix documentary fingering the Commonwealth as the second British Empire must have been music to the ears of Britains enemies. When Charles and Camilla got married her status as a divorced woman etc meant that he as heir to the throne couldnt marry her so the attorney general had to look into the legal loop holes to allow the wedding to go ahead. Styles was in a relationship with The Xtra Factor presenter Caroline Flack from November 2011 to January 2012, which caused controversy and criticism over their 14-year age gap. Of course hes taken back and kept almost in seclusion, but treated extremely well with care and love (unlike the woman in the attic!). Entitlement versus acceptance. Given the Anglican doctrine is a moveable feast, that really has to be considered. On 8th January 2020, we saw Megxit; the end of Harry and Meghan in Britain. ok, first does vows mean, H n M at the altar making their promises with the AB at the centre? But I was looking around and the King was looking at me. The astrological chart shows the cover-ups involving the family and a huge amount of family karma at a time when he may have been thinking about the autobiography or even taking meetings about it. Thank you. "I think it's now going to be a real issue between the two of them. If we step back from what has actually happened (never mind the endless cascade of words, clips and photographs) we have seen the brother of the heir to the throne (the necessary spare in times of war) remove himself from that position. Its interesting March 2023 has already come up for you in a meeting. So from Andrew, Harry and Meghan come the polls. Unfortunately not everyone see Meghan as Harry does. They were posing for photographs and were seated Charles behind Diana on a childs rocking horse. Can you please elaborate? By the time George is in his 20s, nobody would ask that he marry a woman if he was gay, I believe. A secret marriage is possible. Hi Jessica, Hope you are having a lovely cup of tea! We all have choices. So it is only fair to ask if we were hoodwinked by a former actress using one of the tools of the trade, or if Meghan was hoodwinked by a clever photographer paid to shoot from a particular angle and an army of professional trolls, typing away online, to add to a manufactured war between Harry and William. I published a prediction about that way back on 17th July 2017 before we knew about Epstein, Maxwell, Prince Andrew or that Meghan would marry Harry. Hes a multiple Virgo. The Royal Family was the villain in the story and Diana the victim and the story they maintain is that Harry left to protect his family which I think most people can understand when they think of the story of Diana and what the outcome was. I agree that MI6 are protecting the family. Thinking about Harry Styles in One Direction, he was always the one that most people knew and the one who went on to have a completely different solo career than the rest." Libra Moon Our moon. I have found another touchstone to be the body language experts on YouTube. As members of the Commonwealth and/or UK taxpayers, if we step back from everything and look at it dispassionately, it would appear that the problem of (say) Andrew or Harry is best solved by The Firm acting like a firm, and not an ancient institution based on birth order. Though nowadays it is more concerned with state funerals, coronations and matters of heraldry. In fact the United Arab Emirates is currently a place of sanctuary for wealthy Russian individuals and professionals. If you are in the mood to look for astrological clues about the cover-up Lady C is mentioning, these are the Leo eclipse dates; Leo ruling monarchy in astrology. He has Saturn moving into a conjunction with his Sun. CBC April 14th 2022. He seems to be sleepwalking himself into his own nightmare unawares. It was originally diamonds hung with pearls. I just reread all of the posts after I posted my second comment and I never imagined the tie with Russia and destabilizing the relationship between US/UK!! starts at 28 Libra (Containing Jupiter) 2 nd House starts at 25 Scorpio (Containing Pluto and North Node) 3 rd House starts at 29 Sagittarius (Containing Mars, Uranus and Neptune) 4 th House starts at 8 Aquarius (Containing Sun, Mercury, Venus and Saturn) 5 th House starts at 12 Pisces 6 th House starts at 8 Aries 7 th House starts at 28 Sending you love, light and blessings. She took one look at the diving-board photo shoot and said Shes pregnant. Every psychic and astrology has a theory. Re the ancient churches cleaving to the Bible as the manual, because they must, I agree of course. He works for Given Harrys transits in Sagittarius you would be looking for a nod to Commonwealth, Scottish or US-UK politics. Princess Diana' s personal astrologer has proven to be spookily accurate at foreseeing the future for Meghan Markle and Prince Harry.