All in all, our wedding was an absolute dream, and I can credit this to this stunning venue and competent team. It is truly full service and would recommend it to anyone. The entire staff was so wonderful! ey was kind enough to give us a ride at the end of the night. Thank you thank you thank you! In between meetings emails flowed back and forth and Mary made us feel that she was taking the planning journey with us. Charlie was calm, cool, collected, and above and beyond helpful. Shared with Public Great food. We could not have asked for a better location and experience. They worked great with my wedding coordinator to make all my visions come to life. We had our ceremony in the Herring Bay Garden and our reception in the Herrington Yacht Club. I met with Kira this summer to help plan my sister's wedding. And the food!! The one thing I LOVED about Herrington was how organized they were. The venue was also very flexible with moving our date during the lockdown timeframe which we greatly appreciated. Herrington does supply ceremony guidelines to all of our clients. She communicated with our vendors beforehand and ensured everyone was on the same page. Our only regret is that it was too short- the night flew by! Thursday night we had our rehearsal dinner at the East Beach tent which I would highly recommend. I must have emailed them with 1,000 questions but each time they answered them and made me feel at ease. We'll help you plan all of the details for your special event. We were able to book a lot of our vendors that day! I cannot recommend Herrington enough!! We are already looking forward to returning to Herrington on the Bay. THANK YOU FOR THAT LEXY!!! I can not recommend it enough to any future brides. Julie was living in downtown DC and thought it would be great to learn how to sail. Brielle helped us pick all the right details and was always just as excited as us. Herrington on the Bay provides exclusive food and beverage services to anyone hosting an event at our site. Lexy and Ryan were helpful every step of the way! We were then introduced to our venue coordinator, Amber, who ensured that everything went smoothly and that we had what we feel was the best wedding ever. What confirmed our good choice is the process. Each space is fully customizable for your wedding ceremony and reception. The food is AMAZING and our guests were raving about it, along with our signature drinks which everyone loved (orange crush and watermelon thyme smash). Our venues I wanted a waterfront wedding, with a little bit of a country vibe, and at a place that We decided to do our wedding at Herrington because we were looking at Chesapeake Bay waterfront venues and from the first day we saw it we knew it was the right choice and ended up far exceeding our expectations. Marcie and Katie made My husband and I got married at Herringtons Polynesian Lawn on November 6, and it was everything we couldve dreamed of and more. the planning process. They truly take care of everything throughout the planning process and the day of your event. If we could get married again, we would absolutely be doing it at Herrington. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND Herrington on the Bay! My husband and I just recently got married on September 6th, 2019 and everything went perfectly thanks to the amazing staff, vendors, and Book this venue! ent smoothly and the staff was incredibly professional. Founded Date 1992. On our wedding day the weather wasnt looking great but Marcie came to our suite at the inn to tell us she was going to make an outdoor ceremony possible! It was the best decision that we made for our wedding. are of us from beginning to end and made our visions come to life. Herrington on the Bay owns the liquor license for the property. The day of the wedding rained, but stopped when we needed it so. Share with your guests to collect your wedding photos. Herrington on the Bay offers two private waterfront wedding venue options as well as a brand-new rustic barn option. And we have nearly three decades worth of answers. We made the decision to change our wedding location from Nassau, Bahamas to MD due to the pandemic. Brittany was SO on top of everything and made everything run so smoothly. : $16.00 - $18.00 Per Hour Easy Apply Job Salary Company Rating Are you detail-oriented, good with logistics, and a creative thinker? Five stars truly isn't enough, we could not recommend Herrington more! For our guests to complement the venue and food/beverage was what I was hoping for as those were two main reasons we picked Herrington, but for them to compliment the staff and how much they added to our day truly showed me beyond any doubt that we picked the right place. Additionally I want to note that Taresa, Amber, and Hope were the planners that I had helping me and they are absolutely phenomenal at their job! Throughout the planning process, HotB was engaged and kept track of our timelines and desires for a ceremony and reception. You don't even had to decorate it and its gorgeous. After approximately three decades of hosting weddings, the staff at Herrington on the Bay has perfected their approach. lanned it to be due to our outside coordinator but we are grateful that HOTB were flexible with unseen circumstances and helped us with the flow, even if they did not have to. Kira was super helpful and responsive from the second I reached out to her. I honestly don't have anything bad to say about this beautiful location. With delicate tulle fabric, fairy white lights and impressive chandelier, the expansive space still feels intimate. My guests were so wowed by the gorgeous venue. Our wedding didnt go the way we p Herrington on the Bay was the perfect place to start our married life together! I had my potential hurricane wedding September 16, 2018! Each couple had been married 20, 30, and 40 years married. The staff were very friendly, gracious, and catered to our every request. ngton Harbour as well where most of us stayed. The venue itself is picture perfect, from the bay views to the food they prepared, everything was top notch! Last night I found what we thought would be the perfect wedding venue for us: Herrington on the Bay. They also have equipment for a slideshow which was a highlight of the night and the option for a beach bonfire. I knew I could rely on them for support in making our fairy tale wedding happen. It was a perfect match. We got married at Honey's Harvest Farm and it was picture perfect - we needed minim Our wedding at Herrington was everything we could have wished for! The process of working with Herrington on the Bay for our big day was so seamless. *These costs are estimates, and the interest rates assume exceptional credit standing. Once the chandelier is lit it becomes this magical awe inspiring place. The setting is absolutely gorgeous and the team is so easy to work with! away. Anytime we had any kind of request or needed a solution for even the smallest problem they had an answer. The staff at Herrington on the Bay was absolutely phenomenal! They make everything super easy and are very attentive and responsive! The day ran perfectly and my guests raved about how gorgeous the paradise ballroom was. At that event in December we were treated to sampling a variety of foods and cuisines that Herrington offers as menu for the wedding . She was awesome especially when it came to little loose ends on the wedding day itself. Right next door is the Paradise Ballroom which is not your average tent- it is a massive semi-permanent structure that they put up in April and take down during the winter. And after that sunset, I'm officially in love with sailboat engagement sessions! For our rehearsal dinner, Herrington recommended Skippers Pier about 15-20 min. We chose the yacht club, perfect for us, especially since we had a nautical theme. I cant thank Herrington enough and would highly recommend them to anyone!! Both made gorgeous backdrops for our special day. Lexy was there every step of the way to answer all my emails and We highly recommended Herrington on the Bay. ngton were Brielle & Laura. Congrats on your waterfront wedding at Herrington on the Bay! The reception that followed on the property was impressive. Every question we had, they had a better answer than we had imagined. After visiting a number of potential sites in MD/VA, HOTB simply stood out far above the rest. es ;) Through all the unknowns of 2020, this venue helped keep us informed and confident about our wedding day (which we never had to change or alter!) My husband and I got married here at the Polynesian Lawn and Paradise Ballroom on Friday, June 21, 2019 and it was the best day of our lives. Lexy Buchanan and Brielle Woods went above and beyond for us. Ryan went above and beyond by staying with us the entire ceremony to make sure everyone was happy, had plenty of cool water and towels and even helped take some pictures of the entire group. Legal Name Herrington on the Bay. I cannot say enough about how wonderful the rehearsal dinner that I held for my son at the barn which is affiliated with Herrington on the Bay. From our very first initial look at the Venue through the day of our Wedding, Herrington did an incredible job for us. They were right. They treated us as if we were their own and I have nothing but good things to say about them! The vie Wow, picture perfect, friendly, professionalism, amazing support comes to mind to name a few! From the first initial meeting to the day of our wedding the staff helped us with every detail. Our coordinator, Marcie, was truly a savior to us on our day. The entire resort is so beautiful and makes you feel like you're on a tropical island (We also stayed and got ready at the Inn at Herrington Harbor). Racquel and Deanne made us feel so special and heard, they provided excellent suggestions and walked us through so many of the typical wedding stresses with grace and ease. Anything I needed and she was there, responding to my every email and keeping me up to date on every detail. Benefits. The staff was amazing. Their attention to detail was Herrington made the wedding planning process and day of incredibly easy! We couldn't be more happy with our decision. This Venue is beautiful, staff is amazing, food is great 100% would recommend to anyone!! She organized her staff and dedicated a Coordinator for the Bride and Groom who was focused on their every need. We cannot recommend Herrington on the Bay enough. I can honestly say Herrington on the Bay was the most beautiful venue and all around amazing experience! The food is fantastic! The food was delicious. Our day of coordinator, Jordyn, also did a great job making sure we stuck to the timeline and everything was in place. Clint and Angie decided to marry at the Herrington On the Bay where they invited 120 of their nearest and dearest to attend the purple and gold celebration. The other star was the s'mores bar for dessert. on the Bay delivered on everything that we imagined and we had the greatest night/weekend of our lives. Day of Ryan and Lexy were so attentive. We highly recommended Herrington on the Bay as your venue. Hosting weddings and events for more than 25 years. I wasn't worried. There was actually another wedding going on that day so our first look was a scramble and someone had to get a hold of Herrington to send their bus early to help all the bridesmaids go to the other site to take pictures. She was very knowledgeable from the planning period all the way up to my wedding day, super patient (considering my ever changing visions for my big day) and really accommodating. Every dish that was prepared was so delicious! We ate, drunk and was definitely merry while dancing the night away. One look at their stationery set and I knew the rest of the day would be beautiful. Hotel Room Blocks. Mary and Michelle were wonde After visiting many wedding venues in Maryland and New York our daughter Nayla and her fiance Bobby decided to hold their wedding at Herrington Bay. How do we sort search results? Kira took us for a tour and decision was made right away. Each space is fully customizable for your wedding ceremony and reception. You guys are the best. We met with her, the meeting went well. [QUOTE]Wow, that's more than I expected! The Polynesian lawn was the PERFECT venue for our wedding. Every time we went for a planning visit the staff was incredible, and welcoming. During our wedding, the entire service team was incredible. Quick Apply. I had a lot of family come in early from out of town and was a bit worried about keeping everyone entertained, but they loved walking around enjoying the beach and the surrounding area. We truly appreciate it! Marcie and Brittany worked with the event staff, chefs, bar tenders, and everyone else to help our dream come to life. Consistent superior, top-notch service with a smile is how I'd describe our experience at Herrington on the Bay (HOTB). From day one up until our wedding day, the Herrington staff treated us like royalty and were always so pleasant and professional. Yes. I highly reccommend HOTB for your wedding or anything else for that matter!! I was most impressed with her response rate to my random inquiries or notices, usually within a 24-hour period, sometimes within an hour! From day one, all the way to our wedding day they were in communication with us. destination wedding of your dreams. Based in North Beach, Maryland, Herrington on the Bay is an eco-lifestyle event design and catering venue offering an exotic escape for weddings and special events. The chef also prepared a sample spread for us, which was an unexpected surprise. Lexy, Laura and Brielle helped me plan every step of the process. Herrington went above and beyond to help us get incredible food. I'm not sure how to even put into words how amazing our day was. On top of all that, the event planning staff made everything so easy for us. The main colors were light blue, blush and ivory with elegant details and tropical touches - perfect for this Southern Maryland waterfront venue! I am so grateful for them, because they made the planning so easy and were very responsive to our many planning questions. The guests continuously gave my husband and I compliments on everything and they enjoyed taking photos against the beautiful and scenic views along the water. The friendly atmosphere, farm-to-table fresh cuisine, delicious beverages, prompt responses and structure is what sold us! ck along the way. Me, my husband and our families will be eternally grateful to Herrington on the Bay. The day of the wedding we had different issues pop up (including an unwelcome guest) but each time I called Marcie for help she flawlessly helped us solve each issue and literally everything about our wedding day turned out perfect and just how we wanted. Everything was fresh and absolutely delicious. It was frustrating that Ketch 22 didn't stay open past 11pm since we wanted to have our wedding after party there, but instead we booked the Inn's Osprey and Blue Heron suite (which is essentially a private house) and we threw our own after party which definitely ended up being way more fun! And Brittany, Marcie, and Amber were so amazing to work with- they always offered to help with anything we needed and responded so q Herrington on the Bay is a wedding dream come true! Our day was filled with the most amazing people, and it was all because of Herrington on the Bay. That didn't end up mattering for us- we had the most PERFECT day- breezy, partly cloudy, low 80s with 0% chance of rain. 109 Event Manager jobs available in Shadow Point, MD on Indeed.com. So if you are planning here and think I dont want to have to worry about XYZ ask them and theyll probably do it for you. Waterfront Wedding Venue located on the Chesapeake Bay, just south of Annapolis, Md. ponsive, kind, full of information and easy to work with! It was overall a great experience working w/ the Herrington staff for our wedding, and we also had great experiences working with several of the vendors on Herrington's preferred vendors list. eautiful without even needing much extra decor. We had a few switches with coordinators after that due to some changes but it was no ones fault so it was fine. We did our gender reveal at our wedding along with the other festivities and they were SO ACCOMMODATING and helpful with planning our special sur WOW! If you want a destination wedding feel without the travel, then book Herrington! scenery. What kind of wedding events does Herrington on the Bay offer? Serving We had Jordyn as our VIP server. decision. They were amazing. Perfect ceremony and reception venue! Every part of the process went smoothly. Herrington went above and beyond to make sure our day went by smoothly and we had everything we needed. If something went wrong, I dont even know about it! Any questions I had t Herrington on the Bay was the perfect wedding venue. Herrington on the Bay - Venue - North Beach, MD - WeddingWire Weddings Wedding Venues Banquet Halls District of Columbia Washington DC North Beach Herrington on the Bay in Herrington on the Bay North Beach, MD View map Phone number Visit website Request pricing 4.9 326 Contact for Availability Gallery 194 About FAQs Reviews 326 Real Weddings 4 Lexy was also extremely prompt with answering any questions and always eased any anxiety or stress I had about certain details of the wedding. The Inn features a private beach with complimentary paddle boarding and kayaking. The day was so perfect in every way. They really made sure everything was running perfectly that night and delivered an amazing wedding for us! Herrington on the Bay is proud to offer all-inclusive pricing and an events team celebrated for their extreme attention to detail. The venue itself is absolutely stunning with beautiful outdoor ceremony spot. I honestly can't thank her enough. views from the Paradise Ballroom. They were over-the-top accommodating to keep our day so special and fun. Herrington, specifically Brittany, made the planning process SO easy! Everything from start to finish, the venue, the staff, the bartender, the food, was perfection! We wish that we could do it all over again and are so thankful to Herrington for making our day so special! Herrington on the Bay has two stunning, waterfront wedding venues. It was the perfect choice for us - beautiful, excellent location, and most importantly, we had the best experience working with the team at Herrington. I would definitely recommend this venue to any Bride! Im not a big planner, so I was dreading planning a big wedding, but I can wholeheartedly say Marcie made the process as easy and as seamless as possible. , wedding, and wedding reception, they walked us through all phases of planning and preparation to the point that it was zero stress on us. We can quickly relocate your ceremony within the facility that you have reserved for your reception at no extra cost. Our wedding planner/coordinator, Taresa, was the best to work with. All of these ladies were with me every step of the way for two years, and every email was answered quickly, often within minutes. They even suggested a slight change in timeline when our ceremony was way faster than expected and it ended up being that much better. Additionally, from the very first part of the planning process to the day of, the coordinators were friendly, organized, and knowledgeable. Most of all, they were genuinely happy for us throughout the process. Hawa and DeShawn Wedding Highlights Herrington on the Bay 18,211 views Jul 7, 2017 242 Dislike Share Tiptop Focus 178 subscribers Hawa and DeShawn Lewis Wedding Video Beachfront Wedding. Herrington on t We had SO MUCH FUN with HOTB planning our Oct 2020 wedding! organized. This is the most beautiful wedding Ive ever seen! The garden is truly picturesque and the Yacht Club is gorgeous. From our first visit until after our wedding, the team at Herrington made us feel like family. The HOTB staff that helped us on our wedding day (garden attendant, shuttle driver) were so kind and awesome too, they helped our ceremony to go flawlessly. Everyone we worked with was so kind, patient, and supportive and helped us pull off the wedding of our dreams! A local getaway, Herrington on the Bay is a true treat for the eye. It was truly a magical experience! If youre looking for somewhere to get married, dont look any further, Herrington is the place! Herrington continued to wow us when it came to the actual day of our wedding. more than happy to answer our questions. I researched tons of venues in the area, but once I found Herrington on the Bay, it was love at first sight. We could not have been happier with everything! to our wedding, so we had to move quickly to get everything planned. Lexy helped answer all of our questions and made us feel welcome from the beginning. incredible and they were always available if we had any questions. Every option was laid out for us - colors, linens, food choices, drink options--they have it all. The Anne Arundel County Department of Health requires that any leftover food be handled only by Herrington on the Bay, the licensed food service facility. To our delight, about a month before July 3,2020, Herrington on the Bay reopened for small intimate minimonies and we were able to get married in an intimate ceremony and celebration for 7 people on our perfect day. The staff members who helping in house were also amazing. Maura, Mary and Ryan are so great with communication, they answered promptly which is comforting when you cant go in person. Tues/Wed/Thur 9-7:30 They literally thought of everything and accommodated us every step of the way, from dietary restrictions to pandemic concerns. The atmosphere, staff, and food were amazing! We are so appreciative of their staff and cannot recommend them enough! Two award winning waterfront wedding venues. A neutral space with crystal sconces and chandelier, the Yacht Club is the perfect backdrop to bring your vision to life. PS. ! Perfect coordination. But the HIT of the night were those milkshakes!! From the very first time we toured to the very last minute of our wedding day all of the staff at Herrington was nothing short of amazing. Read through our frequently asked questions for answers to some of our most common questions. Deanna's gold details were so elegant and I love the palm tree socks that Tom & the groomsmen wore! ocess, and our day of coordinator Ryan couldn't have been more wonderful. The property is beatifully landscaped. They are experts at what they do and were willing to go above and beyond during our two year engagement. The herrington bay wedding is an intimate affair, which means that, unless the couple decided otherwise, we won't be at the rehearsal dinner. She worked diligently as if this was her wedding day and it was extremely special. The food, the staff and everyone worked hard to make our day as happy as can be. The celebration went as perfect as it could and they were flexible with anything coming their way. Wedding Planners. Then she gave us a comprehensive tour of the compound with the options of indoor and outdoor venues . Lexy was working with us on the entire way through and made everything convenient and perfect for us! Vintage Veils - Hair/Make-Up Their communication, check-ins leading up to our date, follow up items, etc was so on point as well as their overall professionalism. Farm tables and cross-back chairs are both included in barn rentals. -Laura, Mary, and Ryan. eous, the pictures dont do it justice. This venue and the team working there are a dream come true. We had the pleasure of working with Brittany as the event planner and Adria as the day of coordinator. Robbie was emotional a few times before the Ceremony because he was so excited to marry Alyson, including right after their sweet First Look! Talk about problem solving ! Although not sure if this was on the venue or the florist in all honesty.