1,250 Sq. My car broke and I havent been able to get another one. New paint and carpet. The kitchen has modern countertops providing plenty of space for dining at home. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Houses For Rent in Tulsa OK - 339 Homes | Zillow For rent section 8 tulsa Properties - Mitula We provide a list of Second Chance Programs. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Schedule a viewing or apply today at krt.rent, Beautiful 3 Bedroom, 1 Bath Home Ready to Go!! The maintenance Tech has worked there for many years and he will go above and beyond to help the residents. So many important updates to electrical, plumbing, new hot water tank, new vapor barrier in crawl space. OK; Tulsa; North Tulsa; Find Houses for Rent in North Tulsa, Oklahoma. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. booj. Conditions: Application Fee, Deposit, Lease Initiation Fee, Pet Friendly. Get updates when a new home matches the current applied filters. Accepting applications now for a May 15 move-in date. ALL BILLS PAID OPTION! Please note that there are no pets allowed. Pets welcome for a nonrefundable deposit. Indoor utility room.All appliances included. STEP 1 3 bdrm home corner lot - Three bedroom one bath corner lot, Updated Kitchen! Application fee $35 for each person 18 or older Lightly remodeled 2 bedroom / 1 bath - WE ACCEPT VOUCHERS!! Fenced in back yard, Remodeled Home In University Park! Brand new central heat and air. North Tulsa Houses for Rent - Tulsa, OK - 73 Homes - Apartments.com We have updated the AC system and water heater to ensure you are comfortable in the heat of the summer and provide efficiency. Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! If just normal regular appointments I give it a four. and its a pleasure to look at through the patio door. Tenant pays electric only Lease initiation fee Always felt unsafe when any and everyone could come and go as they pleased. Please also view our other inventory at www.mcgrawpropertymanagement.com. North Tulsa is convenient to excellent options for outdoor recreation, including Skiatook Lake, Oologah Lake, and the expansive Mohawk Park. The large driveway and detached garage provide for plenty of parking. Convenient location where you can walk to Riverpark! Email me listings and apartment related info. Plenty of closet space throughout the house. There are not many 4 BR at this low price!!! Theres no respect. For more information and to schedule a viewing visit krt.rent. Furnished Houses For Rent in Tulsa, OK - 21 Homes | Trulia Tulsa Furnished Single Family Homes For Rent Sort: Just For You 21 rentals NEW - 5 HRS AGO PET FRIENDLY FURNISHED $2,950/mo 3bd 1ba 1,344 sqft 3611 E 24th St, Tulsa, OK 74114 PET FRIENDLY FURNISHED $3,900/mo 4bd 2ba 1,818 sqft 4933 E 26th Pl, Tulsa, OK 74114 PET FRIENDLY FURNISHED $2,800/mo Horrible place to live, when I was living there anyways. Rent To Own. Visit us and explore the house on rent at affordable cost. I live in a different apartment complex across the street from this location. New paint and carpet. Home is currently occupied. Chestnut Flats-Acorn Townhomes Apartments. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Browse section 8 houses and apartments for rent in Tulsa, OK - Section 8 properties for rent available at HelloSection8. See all 481 apartments and houses for rent in Tulsa, OK, including cheap, affordable, luxury and pet-friendly rentals. Great TU location9th & Yale! This beautiful 3bd-2.5ba-2ga home in Tulsa has been recently renovated! There are also 79 Single Family Homes for rent, Condos, and Townhome rentals currently available in North Tulsa ranging from $625 to $1,950. The brewery periodically hosts a beer tasting, accompanied by live music, and offers catering for events around town. All information provided is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed to be accurate and should be independently verified. All bills paid! Condos for Rent in Tulsa, OK | Redfin What to expect occasional giant, For the price and the perks, its a good place to live. Owner Donny Teel holds over 40 Grand Championship barbeque titles, including the Jack Daniels BBQ World Championship and the American Royal BBQ Championship. Your browser is out of date or unsupported. All Rights Reserved. Pet friendly rental for dogs and cats! Large Master Suite with sitting room.Large covered front porch and large deck off back of home. Large back yard with extra storage space. All rights reserved. 73 Houses Available New! Conditions: Application Fee, Deposit, Lease Initiation Fee, Pet fee, Tenant Monthly Package, Pet rent, and Pet Friendly Open Monday through Friday from 11 a.m. until the food runs out, Buffalo's BBQ serves sandwiches, entrees and barbeque by the pound. Greens fees range from $30 during the day to $12 after 5 p.m. New flooring, paint . Features include an open floor plan, updated kitchen/bath, tons of natural light, and all appliances provided including washer and dryer. You found 70 Houses for rent. New Paint & Refinished Wood Floors! Dont let their lies fool you. REMODEL IN PROGRESS - Photos Indicative of similar units recently completed - Photos are indicative based on recently leased, similarly renovated unit. Updated January 2023: By searching, you agree to the Terms of Use, andPrivacy Policy. Available Now! The inviting living room offers ample room to enjoy an evening in or take your night outside to relax on back patio! Stunning 2 Bed 1 Bath Home on Quiet Street! Appliances: Oven/Stove, Refrigerator, Laundry Hookups Conditions: Application Fee, Variable Security Deposit, Lease Initiation Fee, Pet Fees Schedule a tour or submit an application at krt.rent! Brokered by Fletcher & Associates, Realtors, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? Our Apartment Finder is fueled by tech. - The charming 3 bed 1 bath is right for anyone. This home boasts: Unique open floor plan 3 spacious bedrooms 2 updated bathrooms Big storage full kitchen and plenty of living space! $50 application fee (per person) Totally Remodeled! For more questions call/text Danielle Spann at 918.442.7824. The Housing Choice Voucher Program is a highly popular rental assistance program that provides affordable housing for low-income families while paying housing subsidies directly to participating landlords. Pet Friendly Appliances: Dishwasher, Range, Microwave, Washer / Dryer, Refrigerator, Central Heat and Air. Sperry lies near US-75, which connects the town to downtown Tulsa via a 12-mile drive. You're close to highway access, libraries, and parks. www.heatherstonetulsa.com/ Like us on Facebook! If just normal regular appointments I give it a four. 13. 3 Bed / 1 Bath in Midtown! 1 BEDROOM! The average lease agreement term in Tulsa, OK is 12 months, but you can find lease terms ranging from six to 24 months. What type of rentals are currently available in North Tulsa. Come check out this rental before its gone! Tulsa, OK Rentals - Apartments and Houses for Rent | realtor.com Pre-leasing for the month of January 2022, 900 sq. Rent this 577 sq. Rent this 724 sq. Single-car garage and large fenced backyard. I paid rent on time but still had an eviction notice put on my door for late rent. #3163-H - 2 BEDROOM 2 BATH, PRIVATE BALCONY, ALL BILLS PAID OPTION! This market features farmers that are 100 percent Oklahoma Grown certified -- everything sold here was produced in the state. In ground tornado shelter & sprinkler system. Pet friendly rental in a convenient location. Access to pool and clubhouse. To schedule your viewing or fill out an application, please contact us at 405-400-9959 today! My Mom moved in these apartments back in September 2016 .she paid a $200 move in security deposit.. My Mom is the cleanest person I know she leaves places cleaner than they are when she moves in !! The neighborhood is very loud though at least from the North side of the complex due to auto shops, nearby school, and traffic. - This expansive townhome features vaulted ceilings, washer/dryer connections, an attached garage with a private driveway, and oversized walk-in closets. Its sad but its almost like a dictatorship there. They provide you with detailed information on how to apply for an apartment that makes the process easy. - Great TU location9th & Yale! ALL BILLS PAID! ! Appliances Included: Stovetop, Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave Washer/Dryer Conditions: Application Fee, Variable Security Deposit, Lease Initiation Fee, Management Fees, 12 Month lease minimum, Pet Polic. Tulsa OK Houses for Rent - Homes.com Use our customizable guide to narrow down options for Houses. For more details or to schedule a showing, visit https://krt.rent. 3 Bedroom 2 Bath. Move. Front bright office. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Kitchen with breakfast bar and pantry open to living room w/wood-burning fireplace. Apply at TurboTenant: http://rental.turbotenant.com/p/1555-e-48th-pl-n-tulsa-ok/848382 Property Id 848382, Fully Remodeled 2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Home - Welcome home! $600+. 3 Bedroom, 1 Bath in Great Tulsa Location - This Perfectly located 3 bed 1 bath rental home will be available in May! ! Pets Negotiable with Pet rent and Pet Deposit. No Section 8 If you have a disability that is preventing you from experiencing this Well Ive a tenant for 5 years The previous Office and maintenance we seen often working on the grounds Sharon cleaned it up nicely This last year I no longer feel save who are the staff or maintenance no lighting door ways dangerous neighbors moved out along time ago there apartment now is Motel service for countless strangers cameras never work no security management banged on door only my building 10 at night about some vehicle I have no clue about then a security guard Ive never seen had my car towed off the next day 250 $ to pick up my vehicle spend lots of money on bug spray yet 13 hour notice to have a strange men come to spray no way then get charged 50 $ for not compiling paper work another story suspicious not safe for women .Sharon would have she or a female would accompany unknown men on grounds .Time for me to be on my way . About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. www.heatherstonetulsa.com/ Like us on HEATHERSTONE APARTMENTS! ready for move in! Location: Tulsa, off 46th St N and MLK. website, call Sink in utility. Note that Zillow advertisement is wrong. Your spacious living room and fenced backyard are great for entertaining or relaxing at home. REDFIN and all REDFIN variants, TITLE FORWARD, WALK SCORE, and the R logos, are trademarks of Redfin Corporation, registered or pending in the USPTO. In Tulsa, OK there are currently 196 active rental listings. Rent This 876 sq. Come check out this adorable remodeled home. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. - This beautifully renovated and maintained Brookside duplex is just steps away from the Riverside exercise trail. SHADY HOLLOW APARTMENTS Rent This 862 sq. We have updated the AC system and water heater to ensure you are comfortable in the heat of the summer and provide efficiency. Call (918), + 3 Bedroom + 1.5 Bathrooms + Large Sun Room + Oven Included + Dishwasher Included + Refrigerator Included + Wash and Dryer Connections + Central Heat and Air + Large Backyard + Personal Driveway Requirements: 600+ credit requirement Income must be 3x the monthly rental amount. Location!! 3 Bed / 1 Bath in Midtown! The Alora Apartments. Move In Special 1 Month Free On-Site Storage With 12-Month Lease! Location: Midtown off 21st and Yale, easy access to The Broken Arrow Expy, Tulsa Fair Grounds, Tulsa Schools, local restaurants and businesses. - Features: The home features a large living room and bedrooms, hardwood floors, plenty of kitchen cabinet space, 2 car garage and a fenced back yard. $35 Resident Monthly Package (Includes insurance) APPLY NOW!! Free cancellations on most bookings No hidden charges or credit card fees Trusted by over 4 Million Customers! Teel also teaches classes for cooks looking to break into the world of competitive barbeque. (800) 525-7452. This home features a nice size living room, 3 bedrooms, with laminate and tile throughout. Oklahoma. North Tulsa is a sprawling region encompassing the northern stretches of Tulsa and beyond. https://www.rentmuskogee.net/berwick-apartmentse645f582 JUST $919 Per Month ALL BILLS PAID Apartment Features: New modern grey paint 2021 New BEAUMONT COVE APARTMENTS ! Whirlpool tub, separate shower in master. Management has always been nice to me, but some people are chronic complainers and they get interrupted 200 times a day, so I imagine theres some people feel a little stressed LOL, For the price and the perks, its a good place to live. Apply now!! This home will not last long! APPLY NOW!! He also helps schedule activities for the residents. Easy access to 75, Gilcrease Expy, TUL Airport, Downtown Tulsa and more. Appliances Included: Stovetop, Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave Washer/Dryer Tulsa. Pets are allowed with an extra security deposit of $250. 3/1 West Side Gem! For more details or to schedule a showing, visit https://krt.rent. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Pet Friendly. We have updated the AC system and water heater to ensure you are comfortable in the heat of the summer and provide efficiency. Well hope everything is fixed, you shouldnt have to pay the amount you pay if your not completely happy. Learn more. Schedule a viewing at https://krt.rent and submit an application before it's gone! Ready for you today! ? The rental Search Engine quickly optimizes apartment hunting by serving up relevant and available rentals. No Phone Calls Please, All showings will be scheduled electronically. - This new-build three bedroom, one bath, is sure to go fast! Move in ready. Went to the office and they said they have to fix it. easy access to highways, Downtown Tulsa, local restaurants and businesses. Furnished Houses For Rent in Tulsa, OK - 22 Homes | Trulia UNION SCHOOLS! You can always find better. standard one bedroom This place could be nice but if staff doesnt care about the residents then the residents will stop caring. - $929 - 1 BED 1 BATH! I really miss my son and am desperate. 10759D E Admiral Pl, Tulsa, OK 74116 | Zillow 2 full baths totally remodeled with tiled showers/tub. The 1,539 sq. Location: South Tulsa off Riverside and 15th Street, easy access to Hwy 51, The Gathering Place, Tulsa Schools, local restaurants and businesses. Apply now!! Lovely newly renovated 2/1 home located one block off of Riverside drive! Details. Large fenced backyard. ALL BILLS PAID! They come into your apartment without consent and charge you for damages that were previously in the units. GYM! No Deposit - in Tulsa, OK - Shoppok If comparing to top-notch apartments that are very high price, I would give this place a 3 1/2. Read More Apartment For Rent $1,750 The apartments are physically okay The school Eugene Fields is very wonderful In my opinion Very close to the Gathering Place and the trails, I believe the state of Oklahoma and HUD housing should do a Proper investigation on people who run this apartment and how they run it . To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Location: Tulsa, off 46th St N, Easy access to Mohawk Park, Hwy 169/75, Downtown Tulsa, local restaurants and businesses. Come see for yourself before it's too late. There should be some other way for them to get a hold of you. Residents enjoy a broad range of apartments and houses available for rent in the North Tulsa area. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the smoked brisket proves a consistent customer favorite. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Granite kitchen with large walk in pantry, stainless appliances. Consumer protection notice, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Car Rental at Tulsa Airport, Best Prices Guaranteed! - Rentalcars.com ? 3005 Nearby Apartments For Rent in Tulsa, OK Apartments Near Tulsa, OK Videos Virtual Tour University Club Apartments Updated Today 1722 S Carson Ave, Tulsa, OK 74119 Studio - 3 Beds $1,055 - $2,860 Email Property (539) 233-4177 5525 E 32nd Pl 1 Wk Ago 5525 E 32nd Pl, Tulsa, OK 74135 3 Beds $1,795 Email Property (539) 202-7524 Videos Virtual Tour - Updated kitchen! $1,425 Rent The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data exchange (IDX) program of Greater Tulsa Association of REALTORS. Complete database of owner-listed rent to own homes in Tulsa, OK. Connect directly with owners, no credit checks or banks required. Staff or residents! My mom just moved in and she loves it. It has a 1 car garage and a very large converted back porch. Pets allowed with approval and deposit. Its nice apartments but the pest control doesnt get rid of the roaches. Mud room off garage. Nobody will give me a car loan. This 2 bed 1 bath home is available through our lease option/rent to own program.Has tile floors in the kitchen and bathroom. The kitchen has modern countertops providing plenty of space for dining at home. Apply or Schedule at KRT.rent! 10759D E Admiral Pl , Tulsa, OK 74116 is a single-family home listed for rent at /mo. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. - ~Immaculate Family Home in Broken Arrow's Own Battle Creek (Belle Trace).~ One Story, open floor plan. New kitchen with appliances included. Houses for Rent in Tulsa Newly Renovated, 3-Bed Home in South Tulsa - This recently remodeled, three-bedroom, two-and-a-half bath home is situated in the inviting Southridge Estates neighborhood near 71st. The listing agent offers competitive rental co-broke commissions depending on th. They offer affordable housing for the elderly and disabled. ft. home is a 3 bed, 1.0 bath property. Great neighborhood! ft. 2 bedroom apartment for Just $1,129/month, ALL BILLS PAID ! ft. 2 bedroom apartment for Just $1,039/month, ALL BILLS PAID ! 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. They are very pet friendly, I would not live here if they werent, even though I dont have a pet. - Excellent apartment for rent! There are currently 122 Apartments for Rent in North Tulsa, OK with pricing that ranges from $599 to $$2,112. #1113 CLOSE TO TU W/NICE OPEN LAYOUT, 3BR/1BA, HARDWOOD FLOORS! Conveniently located near a Walmart Neighborhood Market and a plethora of restaurants, this family home will be a perfect fit for you! Freshly painted, this home includes new cork tile flooring in the living areas with new hardwood floor and tile throughout, Stunning 2 Bedroom Townhome in a Private/Gated Community! Oklahoma Rental Laws | Apartments.com - CoStar Renterverse She never smiles and seems like she hates to be bothered. ft. 1 bedroom apartment for Just $849/month, ALL BILLS PAID ! Apply now!! 6000 Will Rogers Rd, Midwest City, OK 73110. PRE-LEASE TODAY! Need to have tons of interior photos so that prospective tenets can make a detailed and proper decision on whether or not they want to live here. US-169 runs through Owasso, about 14 miles from downtown Tulsa. - Kitchen open to breakfast nook and living room. Uber, Lyft, and traditional taxi services all pick up passengers in the area, and airport shuttles make regular runs to and from Tulsa International Airport. - Beautifully renovated 3 bed 1 bath rental home in Tulsa! http://www.rentmuskogee.net **Save $150 Off Your 1st My mom lived here for awhile. Large back yard! come see us at 1337 e 61st st tulsa, oklahoma 74136. turn in your application this week for this special - 1/2 off your deposit, this landlord has not included comments with their property. Please do not apply if you have pets. Copyright 2023 Greater Tulsa Association of REALTORS. Self-Showings Available! School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics. I kept to myself so I dont really know all the long-term tenants but most are friendly, helpful, and considerate --from what Ive observed. + 3 Bedroom + 1 Bathroom + Fully Fenced Backyard + One Car Garage + Personal Driveway + Stainless Steel Refrigerator Included + Stainless Steel Oven Included + Central Heat & Air + Built In Cabinets + Separate Dining Space + Front Covered Porch Requirements: 600+ credit requirement Income must be 3x the monthly rental amount. Trails End Barbecue and Grill provides another option for barbeque across town. DOWNSTAIRS! You must save a search in order to receive alerts. Few competitive barbeque chefs keep their day jobs at barbeque restaurants, which makes Buffalo's BBQ a rare treat. Must See! - Features: The home features a large living room and bedrooms, plenty of kitchen cabinet space, 1 car garage and a fenced back yard. As a sprawling decentralized community, North Tulsa proves difficult to navigate on foot. Don't send money for a rental overseas. John 3:16 Mission, Men's Shelter assists men with short term housing. This beautiful 3bd-2ba-2ga home in Tulsa has been recently renovated! Conditions: Application Fee, Variable Security Deposit, Leasing/Management Fees, Pet Fees. Move-In Ready. Find Tenants; Browse Properties; . Tulsa, OK Houses & Single Family Homes For Rent | realtor.com 2 BEDROOM! ALL BILLS PAID! PRE-LEASE TODAY! Located in the desirable Brookside area, this home offers easy access to some of the best shops and restaurants in Tulsa, Gathering Place, Downtown Tulsa, and much more! in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. ON-SITE LAUNDRY! Gorgeous Midtown 3 Bedroom Remodel! Be prepared for a drive into central Tulsa for nightlife, as the northern regions are scarce on clubs and music venues. Do not live here. The unit is available fully furnished or unfurnished at a lower rental rate if requested. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Nice landscaping and full privacy fence with great sized yard. WARNING AVOID AT ALL COSTThe management here are very unprofessional , and they do not care about your family only the pay checks comeing in ,They do not fix anything i had to go over their heads just to get simple things fixed , they send you a email saying they fixed a work order that was set 1 year ago even though they never came .Ive had strange people Try to walk in my home when i was home and the manager didnt care at all she just told me not to be letting ppl in my home as if i let them in , the Manager Working now has Violated my rights On multiple Occasions, She has refused my therapy animal even though I had the right paperwork and has refused my case manger (who had my permission) to Represent me 3 times . Deposit same as rent to qualified applicants Each unit has stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, full sized refrigerator, electric cooktop with vent hood, electric oven, on site laundry, electronically-controlled entry to building, available dedicated parking, security system and a great community atmosphere. Most Popular Apartments in Tulsa Today The Arden Overlook 6339 S 33Rd West Ave, Tulsa, OK 74132 1 BED 2 BEDS 3 BEDS $705+ $785+ $1,130+ View Property Today Avera Living - Memorial Apartments 3211 S. 79Th East Avenue, Tulsa, OK 74145 Studio 1 BED 2 BEDS $649 $699 $899 View Property Today 71 At Tulsa Hills 7224 S Elwood Ave, Tulsa, OK 74132 1 BED Broken Arrow schools. The area is roughly bounded by Interstate 44 in the south, U.S. Highway 169 in the east, Highway 11 in the west, and Eo410 Road in the north. If you can help please let me know. Charming Midtown bungalow near Cherry St, downtown, TU, shopping, parks and highways. An apperentl. 2 bedroom loft has soaring ceiling and tons of light! - Features: The home features a large living room and bedrooms, hardwood floors, plenty of kitchen cabinet space, 2 car garage and a fenced back yard. This recently updated home features a remodeled kitchen/bath along with new flooring, paint, and appliances. This is a MUST SEE! Housing vouchers. A lifelong gardener, owner Tracie Poland has spent the last 19 years studying which plants perform well in the Oklahoma climate, and she assists customers in designing their flower beds. Refine your search by using the filter at the top of the page to view 1, 2 or 3+ bedroom Houses, as well as cheap Houses, pet friendly Houses, Houses with utilities included and more. The grounds are beautiful-- the courtyard has benches and trellises and flowers there are beautiful with pole lights and sidewalks; they keep the grounds trimmed and mowed there are many trees for shade. No Security Deposit Houses for Rent in Tulsa, OK Tulsa rent data for: No Security Deposit Houses For Rent Average Rent $1,461 Year Over Year Change -1% $-21 Houses For Rent 75 Rent ranges for Tulsa houses $1,500 - $4,699 $1,195 - $1,494 $345 - $1,194 40 % 32 % 28 % Schools in Tulsa, OK Neighborhoods in Tulsa, OK Tulsa, OK Households Text Brenda (918) 955-9500 Application fee $35 for each person 18 or older Deposit same as rent to qualified applicants Pe. The sounds of retro tunes keep the crowd pumped, while the nostalgic decor makes you pine for high tops and skee-ball. 625 S Elgin Ave Unit 307, Tulsa, OK 74120, REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. Pets welcomed! no deposit~ 1/2 off administration fee!!! Cheap North Tulsa Homes for Rent from $600 - Tulsa, OK 6.3K Activity 1 new post today 39 in the last month 6,338 total members No new members in the last week Created 4 years ago Visit https://krt.rent to book a viewing and see more photos. This really is a great house to make into your home! ALL BILLS PAID ! Gas stove and fridge stay! No smoking ALL BILLS PAID OPTION AVAILABLE! The average monthly cost for 1 bedroom no security deposit apartments for rent in Tulsa, OK is $858. Other than that, the place is wonderful!