Move Right Stick down and quickly release (while holding ball). But do i really need Posterizer to get bigman contact animations? 3. Hard Stop / Stutter: Tap L2 while driving for a quick change of speed to break a defender off and set up an open shot. But be aware that there is a glitch that if you are selected for more than 3 All-Star Game events, than you. Then, rotate Right Stick to either shoulder, Switch Facing: Hold L2 to post up. Things dont always work to well and there are all sorts of bugs in the game. The first dunk I used was Props - 360 Clearance, second was Props - Get Over It, and the third was Teammate help - Off the stanchion (or something like that). Learn how your comment data is processed. Touch Pass: Press X before the initial receiver gets the ball (Left Stick selects receiver). Just skip it, it's not worth your time. Let us know in modmail if it's been more than 30 minutes. You can activate and deactivate it by pressing the Pause button in the upper left corner, but I really dont think that you should waste time with those moves. England and Wales company registration number 2008885. Finding open space or breaking away from your defender if you have the ball enables you to hit an uncontested shot. LuLz! Move and hold Right Stick left or right away from hoop. You should never level up the common players as they become obsolete extremely fast. Use Right Stick to pump fake, then let go of LT and quickly move and hold Right Stick again before the pump fake ends. Move and hold Left Stick left, right, or down then tap X. Post Pump Fake: Hold L2 to post up. Post Fight for Position: Hold L2 to engage in the post. While moving toward the basket, press and hold the Shot Button or move and hold the Right Stick in any direction to dunk. Activate your Boost when attacking And theres a final thing that you should know about when youre on the court: the Power Boost you can activate each time you fill the meter by performing good moves on the court. Hesitation (Escape): RT + Move Right Stick right then quickly release when dribbling with right hand. I tried them briefly and they didnt really have an effect. Tutorial# 1 - Add Any Player to the Three Point Contest Participants. Move Right Stick up or down when the offensive player attempts to transition. Equipment for your stars Dont forget to actually equip your players with the pieces of equipment you collect or craft when playing. Offball Get Open: Perform a Juke or Spin move, then hold R2 + Left Stick in any direction. > Basketball Badges like Pro Touch give forgiveness if your shot timing is off, and the Giant Slayer Badge makes you unstoppable against taller defenders. Behind the Back: Move Right Stick down then quickly release. It isnt there anymore, only 600-700 PWR only, no 5500 PWR and no onyx brook lopez. I still don't understand why no one has tried to just mimic that. Limitless Takeoff: Dunking from further out is one of the most important skills, especially if someone is paint-sitting or help defense. Drop Step: Hold L2 to post up. Move Right Stick up then quickly release. Post not showing up? Red and blue zones appear in the D, and these highlight where youre most likely to pick up success. However, things get really tough relatively fast and if you want to remain competitive and keep on winning, you might need some help. Keep RT held to continue hanging, use LS to control swing, and move RS up to pull up on the rim, R2 + Move RS down then quickly release and move and hold RS down again. Anyone have a clue? No. Or Double tap X while driving while holding Left Stick toward the off hand. Developer-supported and community-run. You've come to the right place. Move Left Stick in any direction then quickly release (while holding the ball). I have a 69 2 way with a 90 standing dunk and a 66 Vertical can I get contacts dunks still ? While this isn't a rip-up-the-rulebook year for the best b-baller going, there are still many new wrinkles to get your head around. its terrible and hard and not fun and i dont know how someone thought it was good idea the first year they didit, let alone think it was a good enough feature to not be updated for 5 years or whatever it is now. Here is the the NBA 2K23 Ultimate Dunk & Layup Guide for current and next-gen,featuring every dunk, alley-oop, and layup package attribute requirement for your MyPLAYER, how to trigger contact dunks, best badges, controls, tips, and more! (Left Stick to lead the receiver in any direction). Move Left Stick toward the offensive player. Spin or Drive Stepback: Hold LT to post up. Especially when were talking about such short quarters and a pretty chaotic gameplay overall, youre just making things even more difficult with the PRO controller in my opinion. 2- Follow me. Only small contact, u gotta make him 64 to get elites, do you need both 75 Standing Dunk and 50 Driving Dunk for big man contact dunk or just one of those. Or Double tap Squarewhile driving while holding Left Stick toward the ball hand. GamesRadar+ is part of Future plc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. I have a 611 Centre Glass Cleaner that has a 86 standing and 65 driving which allows me to get standing contact dunks. Operation Sports Forums Is it glitched? Hold R2 and move Right Stick up then quickly release. Defensive Pressure Adjustments: Press L1, then press the action button of desired defender. Maybe best not to worry about it, Dunk Contest has been broke for years now. It depends on your vertical, big man standing dunks require a certain vertical rating this year. Check out our job ad today! Post Dunk Attempt: Hold LT to post up. Post Pull Chair: Hold L2 to engage in the post. Jab Stepback: Hold L2 to post up. Allows us to override however our selections do not stick. NBA 2K Mobile Tips: Cheats & Guide to Unlock All Players and All Confirmed Things Coming to Farming Simulator 23. NBA 2K21 has removed the green meter from last year in the hopes that players work harder to score buckets. Just gotta try the most difficult dunks the black ones I believe and make sure you don't replicate a dunk that's already been done. GREEKFREAKMVP to get a free emerald giannis antetekumpo. it literally shows you when to click square (ps4), although its near impossible to win even if you do the most wicked dunk and zion comes in and jumps a little. Now I dont say that you should keep all the players or try to build a really solid one for each skill type in the game, but having options doesnt hurt: have at least two solid players for each position, so that you can swap them for the bonus if needed. The AI always does it when I play versus the computer, but unless I am just missing something i get the feeling its impossible to do and is just an annoying advantage given to the AI in hopes to make the game a bit more challenging to play. 3- (if u are a kid) if u dont want ur parents to know u are gaming on 2k, put whatever mode you are playing onto auto, put like a book or a pencil box or whatever you could keep the tablet from not closing. Stepback: RT + Move Right Stick down then quickly release while driving, Spin: Rotate Right Stick clockwise then quickly release when dribbling with right hand. Offball Get Open: Perform a Juke or Spin move, then hold RT + Left Stick in any direction. Drive to Key: Hold L2 to post up. Move Right Stick up, down, left, or right. Triple Threat Front Jab: Move Right Stick up right then quickly release (with left pivot foot established). I just wanted to see the results and finally win a dunk contest; so I messed around awhile and came up with this formula which are all of the hardest difficulties: Under legs =43,Under leg power slam from behind the rim = 47,Windmill handed from a teammate = 38. A lot more cards for watching an ad, which takes a lot less than actually going through a game! I chose average difficulty dunks but they were definitely much better dunks than the other guys. Half Spin: Rotate Right Stick in a quarter-circle from right to up then quickly release when dribbling with right hand. I use the same dunks every time I do this event. Some are really difficult (like crafting a Gold card), but most are accessible and you should work on getting those first in order to reap on the rewards and progress faster through the game. Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball: Dunk contest in MyLeague . NBA 2KW | NBA 2K23 News | NBA 2K23 Locker Codes | NBA 2K23 MyPLAYER Builder | NBA 2K23 Tips | NBA 2K23 Ratings | NBA 2K24 Locker Codes | NBA 2K Community | NBA 2K23 MyCAREER, NBA 2K23 MyNBA Badges & Attributes Explained (Full List), NBA 2K23: 2KTV Answers for Episode 26 (Free VC), Getting an Ankle Breaker on Every NBA 2K Game (Video), NBA 2K23 Player DNA Explained: How to Import & Export Player, NBA 2K23: How to Create Allen Iverson Replica Build The, Best Young Players to Start a Franchise With in NBA 2K23, NBA 2K23: How to Create Tyler Herro Replica Build Boy, How to Edit a Player in NBA 2K23 (MyPLAYER / MyCAREER, MyNBA, Rosters), NBA 2K23 Tips: How to do the Jordan Free Throw Line Dunk, NBA 2K23 Alley-Oop Tips: Finish / Dunk, Pass, Call for, & Self Alley-Oops, NBA 2K23 Player DNA Explained: How to Import & Export Player DNA & More, Move & hold RS down while driving in close range, Move & hold the RS right (while driving along the right baseline), Double tap Square while driving & hold LS towards the off hand, Double tap X while driving & hold the LS towards the off hand, Double tap Square when driving & hold LS towards the ball hand, Double tap X when driving & hold LS toward the ball hand, R2 + Move & hold RS up while driving in close range, R2 + Move & hold RS up, left or right in close range. Post Pull Chair: Move Left Stick away from the post ball handler, then quickly rlease (while being backed down). If I have a 80 driving dunk do I get plus 5 with lock take? NBA 2K has evolved into much more than a basketball simulation. Hold RT and move Right STick left or right then quickly release. Keep RT held to continue hanging and use LS to control swing, R2 + Move RS down then quickly move and hold RS up, RT + Move RS down then quickly move and hold RS up, R2 + Move RS up then quickly release and move and hold RS up again, RT + Move RS up then quickly release and move and hold RS up again, Tap Square with LS deflected left or right, Rotate RS in a quarter-circle from right to up then hold while driving with ball in right hand, At close range, pump fake, then press and hold Square, At close range, pump fake, then press and hold X, Press Square when attempting an offensive rebound, Press X when attempting an offensive rebound, To buy dunk or layup animations on PS5/Xbox Series X, go to MyCAREER > MyPLAYER > Animations > Animation Store > Scoring Moves > Dunk Styles or Layup Styles, To equip dunk or layup animations on PS5/Xbox Series X, go to MyCAREER > MyPLAYER > Animations > Gameplay Animations > Scoring Moves > Dunk Style or Layup Style, To buy dunk or layup animations on PS4/Xbox 1, go to MyCAREER > MyPLAYER > Animation Store > NBA Dunks and Layups, To equip dunk or layup animations on PS4/Xbox 1, go to MyCAREER > MyPLAYER > My Animations > Dunks and Layups, Use off-ball movement to get open, using various movements and bluffing cuts, More likely to have successful dunks the higher your stamina, More likely to get contact dunks the higher your stamina, More likely to get contact dunks / finish dunks if the defender is closer to the rim. It takes time to adjust, but this new way of shooting pushes you to master different areas of the court in ways you may not have thought of before.