Killed three different individuals' mothers. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Nice to meet you and welcome to my community! Names and Aliases He comes is and is posturing like hes really tall and large but the guy couldnt be more than 54. The two of them are about to duel, only for Jerma to find an inattentive Sniper and beg STAR_ to not ruin his chance for a tauntkill. He's represented by Evolved Talent Agency, which helps, and some sponsors are seeing the potential. I heard a few weird noises. Nico's Nextbots Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Medical experts say he died from natural causes after being pinned under a CRT television weighing only 35 pounds. The two promise to turn and face each other to shoot at the count of three. Youtuber puppccino created a compilation of the most memorable Evil Jerma Edits, which reflects the process pretty accurately (see "Gallery"). That's Lord Nergal's doing! i tricked you. Twisted Tea Slap - jerma985's clip from Twitch.tv! I thought Jerma dreams were BS until the other night. Just what this forum needs, more YouTube comments. Jerma is confronted by the coach of the California Circus during the baseball livestream. hide caption. Jerma Sans Context. Assassin Evil Jerma killed three different individuals mothers. Jerma fails to tauntkill a Pyro, who corners him and nearly kills him then stops in one place without attacking, allowing Jerma to easily tauntkill him. Share to Tumblr. click to copypasta. Accountant demands 3.5 million fee for Jerma Hotel sale. Cue him playing the app with every image being the exact same photo. "I don't like to punch down. Random Jerma Moments. Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U, Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War Character Figures, List of characters in Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade characters, Fire Emblem 20th Anniversary Encyclopedia, The Making of Fire Emblem 25th Anniversary Development Secrets, Awakening and Fates, Sounds of Fire Emblem from Cipher Caravan Galeforce, Blazing Blade Extra Drama CD: Inheritors of Roland. The mods, the chat, no one could stop what happened next. This transformation is well known for being a recurring meme around 2021, relating to the Among Us meme. The stream chat peer pressures Jerma into using an online death clock to calculate when he's going to die. Extensive destruction of property, the most notable including the empire state building which fell in the summer of '11, the sphere which was destroyed in a violent fashion, and the Amulet. "What Twitch's bread and butter is, is a streamer going about their life quite casually and playing video games and just chatting with their fanbases," she noted. These include the following: Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Jerme 6055 W 130th St Parma, OH 44130 | 216.362.0786 | icc@iccleveland.org. Is Karma Really Ab, said Jerma. When you think of Twitch, you might picture someone playing video games with their face in a little box in the corner of the screen. Prob becus pepople hate the unkown and no one knows what that word is. Maybe watching his tier list videos and picking his least favorite snacks? Theres elaborate performance art, and then theres what renowned Twitch jester Jerma did over the weekend. He'd scripted and directed it, but there was an element of the unplanned and unexpected. You can change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings. Jerma immediately breaks down laughing the moment he first sees Burgerpants. Keep in mind that at this point Jerma and STAR_ had both stated that they were no longer friends, and haven't hung out in months. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available from thestaff@tvtropes.org. The man underneath all that padding and the umpire's mask? The camera was stained with blood and chat was all spamming monkaW and "LULW typical One guy moment". Also I'm fairly certain he was still on the toilet. 50k Followers, 1,628 Following, 2,743 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from JEREMY WORST (@jeremyworst) Jerma985 - New Pokmon Snap. His older jumpscare sound is him making teacher noises. Jerma argues that the movies do talk about gases often, but instead refer to them as nerve agents. Jan. 26th, 2021 +$700,000 50K for every minute he attempted the Be a good hitman deal. ", And of course, money is always a consideration. Sorry! The Two-Person Horse is half eliminated because the guy in the top half got sent over, but not the one in the bottom. The original image when you are closed to Jerma was based on Jerma Sus / "When the impostor is sus!" 5. Extorted $200,000 in 1971 after hijacking a Boeing 727 airliner while under the alias "D.B. Pac-Man's arrival. With YaYa Gosselin, Pedro Pascal, Priyanka Chopra, Lyon Daniels. The final duel, both of them as Snipers wielding the Classic alone on STAR_'s server. Biological Information I first checked in the middle of his Watchdogs stream few days ago, and he claims to be getting 60fps (despite it looking like 6). Jerma gave the baseball game his all. A compact man from Boston goes against all odds to beat Dark Souls 3 ON STREAM. Name (Localized) Jerma985 - Games + Demos. The Twitch streamer known as Jerma985 steps up to the plate at a baseball game he organized between a team of clowns and another team of magicians. Wanted Throughout the south east of Europe. Game Data Because apparently he compared Dr. Who to Rick & Morty. The entire Sim creation process is filled with comedic, The body/facial horror mod that Jerma installed apparently, Jerma messes and gets Chris killed, which he blames on the game. Special mention goes to two particular fighters: Sweetrind and the Nintendo Labo, The 14th fighter to enter the Rumble is none other than, Eventually, Jerma gets fed up and creates the almighty Super Jex, a version of Jex with perfect abilities and stats, two. i had a dream that jerma suddenly wanted to reveal his super tragic backstory to the world & he set up a prerecorded stream that showed his childhood complete with bad actors and crazy dramatic editing, indian soap opera style. ", Jerma gets a pie in the face thrown in jest by a disgruntled player during his baseball livestream. One of the apps is a screamer in disguise. Jerma's head appears as a statue in the hidden safe zone. https://nicos-nextbots.fandom.com/wiki/File:Jermahighquality.mp3. Aliases (Localized) 2018 Islamic Center of Cleveland. Unfortunately there is only one guy in the audience. The image sparked many uses of it by fans ranging from deep fakes to face morphing. It ends with him stabbing it. The seven elemental Serpent enemies from Sorcery! 0:07. 25. r/jerma985. I think the worst part of the apology was how he kept saying "that isn't who I am" but proceeded to fall asleep once again at the end. He then went on with the stream, seemingly unaware of this grave mistake he just made. He misses, then the Sniper follows up with his own tauntkill, which misses by an even bigger margin. The funny part is when STAR_ takes off his black robe to reveal he was. skimaskskeleton 11 days ago. He is also one of five more-than-a-frame nextbots that only change frames depending on the situation. . hide caption. Etsy offsets carbon emissions from shipping and packaging on this purchase. Simply explained. One app asks for access to Jerma's photo album. Black Fang heir-presumptive to the Austro-Hungarian Empire. Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like: Without these technologies, things like personalized recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. He ended his last stream abruptly in tears, he didn't even go to the subs list. Originally posted by disgusting burger face: i git sum chetos cofe chikin wat #8. shly. 9,455 views - Mon, Terrifying Face. In order to give you the best experience, we use cookies and similar technologies for performance, analytics, personalization, advertising, and to help our site function. Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Jerma claims the duel will be "like George Washington times". He lets me do it as often as I want, which really is all the time. Made funnier by one of the rats falling off the bridge during the song. Add a Comment + Add an Image. Meme POGGERS. Bachelor Shaggy source. STAR_ proceeds to kill all of them the second they run out the gate with a few Sticky Bombs. jerma985, faceapp. We can't get out!!! By popular demand, he decides to go back to try saving him. "I'm on the secret menu, I cost a little over twenty-five dollars plus tax and the tip." . Maybe watching his tier list videos and picking his least favorite snacks? How delicious! Share. I mean did they. Jerma gets mad at a children's baseball game and hurts the Flying Dutchman's feelings. Jerme is a psychopath who joined Nergal due to his love of killing. Jerme Keep in mind that anyone can view public collectionsthey may also appear in recommendations and other places. Nextbots that are easy to see in blackout. The two decide to do an old-fashioned pistol-type duel, each trying to cheat more than the other. The Byeah is so unfit he can't make it all the way to the ring, and he tags in another Byeah and changes clothing. StreamerClips.com 2021 All Rights Reserved Meme, Face View mod page ; View image gallery; Crash 4 - Princess Coco Tag Team When in his human form, he has a face covered in pimples, yellow teeth, glasses, a blue shirt, shorts, and bowtie, brown suspenders, white socks and brown shoes. immediately plays his live cam to show himself frantically sucking the air out of a cup, having a genuine existential crisis over whether that image was real or not, Jerma thought chat was trying to fool him because they were prone to lying. Unless the desired dimensions are specified in the personalized notes section, in which case I will do my best. It's horrifying it's like a nightmare, a dream.Jerma's proximity audio. Jerma also had old versions of his sprites. !NOTE: All OG art will be sent with lots of extra space around the image so you can shape/size the piece to your liking when it arrives! Right out of the box STAR_ starts having a meltdown because of the insane in-game volume, and outright tells Jerma to mute the game on startup. After hours of enduring tricky platforming to get to. Jerma decides to test whether his kids are human by throwing an axe at them. Nc State Hockey, Item #: SCP-985-J Jerma's internet connection suddenly becomes too poor for PS Now to keep the game running, kicking him out, when he is able to start streaming the game proper the following night, about there being no existing save file for the game. It's this thing where cool characters (Minus Bat Boy, Glue Man, The Egg, etc.) He looks the Demoman in the eye and drops his disguise and still it doesn't detonate. jermaBeesting source. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright . Captcha failed to load. Jerma has gone on record many times saying it is the . Share to Facebook. You have beautiful skin. to some sandwich tier lists. An indestructible projection showing off Jerma streams appears in a small medieval french village. The Twitch streamer known as Jerma985 steps up to the plate at a baseball game he organized between a team of clowns and another team of magicians. To create this high-production fantasy world, Jerma hired real baseball players, real circus performers, and actors from across the country who wanted to play make-believe, which wasn't always an easy pitch: "You all have to put on clown makeup and wear capes and have magic acts performed around you while you play baseball. Share to Twitter. This is the main reason why Jerma985 himself hated THE Face so much. Jerma985 Online streamer Podcasts and Streamers. One day jerma got so angry at the one guy in chat who was being mean and spamming residentsleeper, he quite literally stuck his hands into his screen and yanked really hard. He wears a grey wife beater and wears his black earphones on his right ear. If I do it this way? Okay, so my boyfriend and I have been talking and we're looking to get married in the next year or so once it's safe. Mash the ever-loving hell out of the Z key, blasting the snail so hard that it. Created an illegal territory called French Mongolia (later dissolved). Jerme: Now, whichonefirst? You can dismiss this message by clicking the cross on the top-right corner. Hyaah! The two try their hardest to not cheat at all on their next attempt, STAR_ claiming it's extremely stressful to do so. "I'm a disgusting mess of a person. Later, Jerma is in a police car which runs over a zombie, turning it into a ragdoll as in. block the path for an enemy Spy who was trying to sneak past. Looks like you already have an account! The old sprites will be documented below; In his phase where he is far away, his head is edited to be small and distorted, along with his eyes looking separately. Jerma laughed, his face getting red a little from embarrassment. In my 2020? Best. He manages to go back to Majula to get an Estus Flask Shard when he, Jerma gets fed up with the intruder and takes off his mask. ", a wild four-hour game of baseball between clowns and magicians, carnival with games (including that dunk tank) controlled by his audience, love triangle with his cat-boy maid and the Grim Reaper. Trapped an opossum in a box and mailed to Uzbekistan. Ill tag stuff like that astw guns from now on, we have the debate ofis jerma/jex a himbo every 4 months here, its time we ask the REAL question of is glueman a himbo, did you think this was an anon ask? He was assuming the worst straight off the bat, straight off the grill, and now he didn't feel hungry at all. Jerma plays a spotting game and finds an amusing picture of a witch surfboarding on a broom. His favorite dinosaur is the brontosaurus. It was added in the blood moon update, alongside Pinhead and some others. Notable examples include Jerma Sus. I'll chop you all up into tiny, little pieces!. 1 Jerma [1 2 3] Rumble casualties. Why fight for a vision that's so hard to explain and even harder to realize like making clowns brawl magicians on a baseball diamond? Description: SCP-985-J is a 32 year old Caucasian male from Boston, MA. p.s. In typical Pac-Man fashion. I'll edit in the image if anyone got a pic of it. he ignores the coach's instructions and wanders off backstage, trips over his dead corpse that was ignored the entire rumble. Jerma985, or also known as Jeremy Elbertson, is a character loosely inspired by a character named Peter Griffin from Family Guy, an American animated sitcom created by Seth MacFarlane. Jerma has fair skin, blue eyes, and medium-length brown-blonde hair. Then Jerma just grabbed the poor highschooler by his neck and lifted him off the floor and began to spin him really fast.. His guts came flying out with the sheer force that jerma used to spin him. Jerma985, commonly referred to as Jerma (real name Jeremy Harrington) is a Youtube Let's Player, professional video gamer and voice actor, particularly known for his video commentaries of Team Fortress 2, the Jerma Rumble and other comedic game play videos, in addition to co-op commentaries with other Youtubers such as STAR_, Ma3la and Boo. He then turned his camera on again, laughing and saying: "Did I scare you? STAR_ turns on two. His content carried me through half of my grade school years, many sick days at home (including having COVID) and a terrible break up where I didnt know what to do with my life. Literal the best thing I have ever spent money on. Tap to unmute. If playback doesn't begin shortly, try restarting your 33 10 seconds. Maybe it had something to do with the tank coming in. Jerme . Jerma said his shows are paying for themselves. I think he was choking on a piece of bread or something. They may not be on the scale of a movie, but Jerma estimated some of his productions can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. Might ruin my sword's appetite. Human My blade hungers!! Towards the end, while running up a staircase, Jerma is attacked by a Medic with a Syringe gun. Jerma's favorite candy is Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. That said, Jerma sees himself as more "e-clown" than artist or provocateur. Ninian: I can feel an evil power emanating from every foe here. Scared Pog source. I am Jerme! Read More . He spends the rest of the stream hiding and trying to figure out how to deal with it. Now come! CaveTalesZ Jul 27, 2015 @ 5:43am "Let's put cigarettes out on my dick" #14. shly. Over three days of streams, Jerma's viewers made him simulate eating, sleeping; they pushed him into a love triangle with his cat-boy maid and the Grim Reaper; they even made him fight a bear (or at least a guy in a bear costume). Jemma Simmons was born on Friday, September 11, 1987 in Ashburton, Devon, England.When Simmons was was born, she came out upside-down with her umbilical cord wrapped around her head. Jerma not only cuts line when redeeming his aquarium ticket but then, "What happened to the dinosaurs, anyway? You got the "imposter-is-fucking-stupid-ass-sus" face.Jerma after remaking The Face. The Jerma Faces (Updated) Tier List below is created by community voting and is the cumulative average rankings from 12 submitted tier lists. Ships from Denver, CO. The first and second are. So why does Jerma do these productions on Twitch instead of making a movie or a TV show? Did they get extinct? Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. [8] Jerma's dog, Otto, is also a reference to Brian Griffin as both characters have a pet dog. He decides to spare his 'Medic Friend' and leave, but gets stuck behind him and subsequently blown up. For one, the liveness of the platform creates a unique sense of unreality. But he'd eat anyway, since the food looked too good for him to not . Stole the fourth floor of the Empire State Building. handsome ratman <3 this sticker is genuinely very nice though. Source . Jerma picks up a totem showing a possible grisly fate for Hannah and Beth. Extensive destruction of property, the most notable including the empire state building which fell in the summer of '11, the sphere which was destroyed in a violent fashion, and the Amulet. Wanted throughout the southeast of Europe. Medical experts say he died from natural causes after being pinned under a CRT television weighing only 35 pounds. Something's blocking our way. said Jerma. We've been talking seriously about this and we absolutely want to ensure that TOTAL PSYCHOPATH Jerma ABSOLUTELY does NOT come to our wedding. PPURPLE! I'm leaving this community, jerma can't keep getting away with this The first and second are Idiot and Cootie respectively. Meme Jebaited. There are no time-outs in the Rumble, so it's as hilarious as it sounds. Public collections can be seen by the public, including other shoppers, and may show up in recommendations and other places. SCP-985-J refers to itself as "Jeremy Elbertson" and believes itself to be much taller than it appears to others, referring to itself as being "not tiny" and "compact". You might not imagine a bizarre live event with real production value that costs hundreds of thousands of dollars to create. Meme Pepega. I don't really punch up that much either, though," he said. being able to remember the recent past as a universal super power, "Turn the wonderbook over so you can see the front cover. Out came this 5'9 brown haired highschooler who instantly began begging for his life. I don't know. Name (JP) You may have been responsible for some of the worst atrocities ever committed and your streams tended to be nothing but playing with cardboard and sex scenes, sometimes both at the same time, but it was nice knowing you I think. which Jerma immediately realizes was not a smart decision. I was still dreaming lmao. Jerma gets to give each of the in-game commercials their own slogans, with hilarious results: Bathroom freshener: "Toilet Sheriff! Flag ow Just to be clear he's a bad type of person in general but like there's a specific type of substitute teacher like this and they're all obnoxious and there are so many of them. You may have been responsible for some of the worst atrocities ever committed and your streams tended to be nothing but playing with cardboard and sex scenes, sometimes both at the same time, but it was nice knowing you I think. Jerma said his big events pull in plenty of that revenue. His fans proceed to edit that into clips he watches throughout the stream. Post With As Himself, Matt, Hilfred J. Steelhelm, Gabe Degrossi. However, once Jerma started streaming on Twitch, something changed in him. Scholarship Fund Uploaded by Conman The Terrible Jerma985 Uploaded by Baron o Bruh Jerma985 Uploaded by Jel + Add a Comment. He had his face cam turned off during the stream, but Chat demanded multiple times during the stream that he turn it on. Trouble is, due to real life restrictions, At one point, Jerma makes a joke about him incinerating a bee with a snap of his fingers. Meme PogChamp. Jerma is the first nextbot to have multiple frames at first but then be switched to a single image. Devs have confirmed that Jerma has now switched to his close-up image for unknown reasons. It's this thing where cool characters (Minus Bat Boy, Glue Man, The Egg, etc.) Example. Eventually Jerma gets so annoyed that he simply lets the masked fellow play the game for him. Near the end, the stream is entirely derailed by Jerma actually finding a bee in his room. It's. Tags. A moon with arms and legs and Jerma's face printed on it. please keep it up :) Deep research into Finance | Stocks | Markets. Jerma has stated his wish to purge this image from the internet more than once, which gave even more fuel to the meme. View Etsys Privacy Policy. This seller usually responds within a few hours. I go on Twitter and I see a trending hashtag #Jerma985isOverParty, people generally being very mean to him, and why? ", which Jerma reacted to by turning his face cam on for barely a second while doing a similar "Evil" face and then immediately turning it off again. Get up to 20% off. "When I'm just calling balls and strikes and doing all these wacky things, in my mind I'm going, 'I hope this is funny. VR Guy, The second Jerma Rumble boils down to two competitors: Captain Cheez-It, and Twitch Chat. a little. In his phase where he is very close to players, his shirt has ripped apart and his grin will extend into an ear-to-ear suspicious smile, with his teeth glowing. Glue Man has competed in Jerma Rumble, Jerma Rumble 3, Jermania 2014 and Jerma Rumble Live-Action. In order for your ranking to be included, you need to be logged in and publish the list to the . the CANCEL CULTURE MOB got to Jerma, this is awful For another, he said he sees the shows as a great hang for his viewers, and he values his relationship with his audience. Jerma is the tenth Nextbot to have its image changed at some point, as first being, Jerma is the 2nd nextbot to have an audio change twice, first being, When Jerma was first added into the testing servers, he had no audio. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Funny/Team Fortress 2 Community Created Content. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. Several years later, he switched his focus to Twitch. Origin Entry . All rights reserved. The audio is an edited clip from one of Jerma's Left 4 Dead streams where he says something while angry. Jan. 26th, 2021 +$700,000 50K for every minute he attempted the Be a good hitman deal. As of now. His skin appears slightly more reddish and his hair is retreating. "Jerma.mp3", which was teased the first time in nico's stu Discord Server by, This low quality video of Jerma was teased the second time. The moment the kid made a noise he stated wildly shaking his head around while making high pitched laser(?) Later he sets up the taunt in a tunnel, and actually manages to. He is an evil and arrogant man. Stream Dashboard. Not everything has to have a punchline You look at what Nathan Fielder is doing, right?". The Egg enters the arena by literally rising from Hell. In an attempt to alleviate his debt, Jerma plays a game of, Jerma tries out the Thundersnail race and learns that you can press Z to encourage your snail. ", A player is forced to dress up as a baby by the opposing team during Jerma's baseball livestream. Web Design : https://iccleveland.org/wp-content/themes/icc/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg, This Is Where I Wanna Be Greatest Showman, America's First Medals United States Mint Value. The lower the resolution, the funnier the face is! >Thought Golf would be the worst level in . Jerma985. I think that moment is where my favorite screenshot of jerma ever is from cause the shitty camera from below makes him look like Mads Mikkelsen in Death Stranding The Face, The Worst Face, The Evil Face, The Gross Face, The Greasy Face, The Scary Face Jul 13, 2015 @ 5:22pm Originally posted by The 'Jerma. STAR_'s main source of entertainment (and Jerma's main source of irritation): the. Many thanks. He then decides to fake slapping himself, but isn't happy with the results. I assumed he was just having hardware issues, so I exited the stream for a while and came back. An EMT later arrives and carries his charred skeleton onto a gurney. 1 Characters: 6000. However, some of them can also be heard speaking. Jerma's team become a small army of spies, all hoarded up together in a corner waiting for the match to start. Steven Wilder Striegel Predator Scene, [view]. twitch.tv/jerma985 This clip has 116 views Clipped 01-25-2021 at 04:51:03 PM The screenshot immediately became infamous and has been used so frequently and significantly that it is the first image result shown by Google when you search for "Jerma", a fact he is intimately aware of. "Rey Likes BB-8" Jeremy Worst Sexy Star Wars Poster Wall Art Canvas Princess Leia r2d2 $ 5.00; 4" Stickers by Jeremy Worst Star Wars and More $ 5.00 "R2PIMP2" Jeremy Worst Sexy Star Wars Poster Wall Art Canvas Princess Leia r2d2 $ 5.00; Mando by Jeremy Worst Themandalorian $ 5.00; Scout Troopers by Jeremy Worst $ 5.00 "Rebel Scum" Jeremy Worst Sexy Star Wars Taking of Hostages at the Port of Tanjung Priok, Jakarta. Want to know more? Allegedly committed armed assault during a 2012 WWE event, sparking several controversies. Jerme is an antagonist from Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade and is a member of the Black Fang, known as the Death Kite. Read our Cookie Policy. Then in the corner of my eye a webcam appeared and it was Jerma laughing his ass off saying "chat he can't find it" and "he doesn't know pepeface". The screenshot immediately became infamous and has been used so frequently and significantly that it is the first image result shown by Google when you search for "Jerma", a fact he is intimately aware of. Popular streamers like Jerma can make good money on Twitch and YouTube via revenue streams like subscriptions, donations from fans, and advertising and sponsorship deals. But please contact me if you have problems with your order,   Germany   |   English (US)   |   (EUR), Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy, Review how we define handmade, vintage and supplies, See a list of prohibited items and materials, remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, remember your login, general, and regional preferences, personalize content, search, recommendations, and offers. It was later revealed through Jerma's stream and twitter and confirmed on STAR_'s stream that this joke was planned many months in advance, though they did experience a real fall-out and were not speaking for 7-8 months. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Willful killing of several thousand civilians. He loudly complains about STAR_ ignoring the terms, STAR_ responding that he's trying to recreate the famous WAR! Say hi to the big gorilla reading a book in the sky for me. 1.1K. "Why not?" EXOSKELETON BUG MILL 56 11 seconds. He wears a black shirt and earphones in this phase. In what would become, From the 2019 Jerma Awards, the reveal of the worst noise he made during the year (chanting, In an otherwise normal (for Jerma, anyways), When the nominees for "Best Content Creator" are announced, Jerma pretends that he got on the list, and, Jerma messing with his soundboard, acting like. In my 2020? 0:35. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. The screenshot immediately became infamous and has been used so frequently and significantly that it is the first image result shown by Google when you search for "Jerma", a fact he is intimately aware of. I am disgusted. The music in the background of the audio is the Left 4 Dead Witch Theme. Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. What kind of master's degree do you need to understand the complexities of this person?! He is the boss of one of the two possible versions of the chapter "Pale Flower of Darkness". Even better, the Pyro returns a second time and doesn't attack at all. Jeremy Elbertson, better known as Jerma985. No. #13. its egypt and were both phlog pyros. "I kind of just throw punches wildly in the air. Subtitiedjerma Follow Oh, fuck you WheEEE Look at that explosion noise world's most fucked up substitute teacher This guy is the worst type of substitute teacher.