Holland Lop Lombard, Illinois Page 21 - Find the perfect Puppies for you here! dandbacres@hotmail.com We started raising rabbits about 5 years ago with my daughter as a 4-H project. Bred with love and care. Food and hay. Aurora, Illinois Flemish Giant (618)508-1800, Paula Church Check out my page Lirot Lops. Looking to find rabbits for sale in your area, start with RabbitsforSale or you can find rabbit breeders in your state by consulting Rabbit Breeders which has comprehensive listings of rabbits for sale or adoption around the United States. JKs Flemish Giants Once we got started we realized we all enjoyed it. Please login to manage saved searches ads. Mini Lops, Holland Lops, Lionheads, Lionhead Lops, Netherland Dwarfs We are a hobby farm specializing in Ducks, Chickens and Rabbits. Show rabbits twilacoffey@gmail.com P&B porknbees farm Sullivan, Illinois mjwalkup@ameritech.net (618)445-1493, Michelle Wise Buying a pet rabbit from an animal shelter or rescue. 1 Week Old Opal. We also have some Tans in our barn because I am still a fan of the small rabbits as well. Mill Road Rabbitry I also have a side branch as well Thumping Trails Ottos Magpie Branch. It comes with cage, toys and food.View Detail, I'm selling my bunny because I don't have time to take care of her. Greenes Garden Things Rabbits I raise both Mini Rex and NZWs of show quality although I only show about once a year. Located in Central Illinois. Rossville, Illinois I also raise Satin Angoras and Giant Angoras. Dont be afraid to ask the breeder questions about their breeding practices. I have pedigreed NZs and Cals . We are members of ARBA, IRBA, INZRBSC,and AFNZRB. Meadow View Farm Silvi.trimble@gmail.com Clarimom@gmail.com Started and operated by myself, my husband and 3 children. Our bunnies are litter trained and raised in our home where they are around family and other pets so they are properly socialized to help with the transition to their new home. Californians are strong Coffee line. ggeertsrb@yahoo.com Great show quality New Zealand Reds breed by a small rabbitry. Black, Blue, Chocolate, and Lilac Silver Foxes. (309)201-0807, Gary Geerts Ive won many BIS, RIS, best and best opposite varieties at nationals. (217)358-4706, Jerry Fisher diamondvrabbits@excite.com, Amanda Earles ddbrunofarms@yahoo.com Daves Lions and Lops Polish, Thriantas, Holland Lops, Florida Whites, Mini Rex, & Havanas Activity - Low. Centralia, Illinois Size - 10 to 21 pounds; lop-eared giant rabbits for sale Lifespan - 5 years Mini Satin Rabbit Origin - Indiana USA in 1934 satin gene discovered in Havana rabbit; Minis increased in popularity in the 1980s Appearance - Coat has a gleam like satin; Stocky slightly elongated body, round head, medium-length upright ears can be lazy Since that first pair, we bought more Polish, some Thriantas and a few other breeds for my grandson to become familiar with.We are again members of the ARBA, Illinois Rabbit Breeders Association, and the American Polish Rabbit Club. I do have white silver fox for meat buyers Members of ARBA. 815-499-4658, Ryon Richardson Champagne D Argents, New Zealand whites, Crossbreds 1234567890, Jody Spencer She was relinquished to us because the previous owner is moving to another country. Baby Rabbits for Sale - Holland-Lop. Have many years experience in raising high quality, prize winning show rabbits in multiple breeds. Peoria, Illinois Halcom Rabbitry I dont show these often but when I do I typically win best of breed. We are currently growing our rabbitry and so far have Dutch, French Lop, and German Angora rabbits in a variety of colors. kelly_fennell@hotmail.com The Silver Fox is a large breed of rabbit, with senior (adult) does weighing 10 to 12 lbs and senior bucks between 9 and 11 lbs. We have Champagnes and Mini Lops. Mixed. These are pedigreed Blue Giant Flemish. They get unlimited water. If I dont get a voice mail I wont call back, sorry. Adopt Layla a Grey/Silver Lionhead / Mixed (medium coat) rabbit in Sugar Grove. Texico, Illinois michelledelores62@yahoo.com FurSashe Harden rabbitry is a family run rabbitry located in Northern IL. Netherland Dwarfs, Holland Lops, Polish, and Californians My daughter is raising the standard Rexs. Both bunnies and from time to time adult rabbits for sale. (618)314-2917, Scott Schumacher One rabbit is a dwarf rabbit and he is around 10 years old. We raise cinnamon. Silver Fox rabbit Rabbits For Sale Near Me. New Zealands, California Accomplishments: D&B Rabbitry 2177301542, Elisha Lynch Harlequins- Japanese and Siamese Satins Gentle Giants with wonderful personalities. I only sell good quality rabbits that are healthy and good tempered, all the others are harvested for their meat and pelts. Dont hesitate to ask for references or testimonials from other customers who have purchased rabbits from the breeder. I feel bad all she does is sit in her cage. Activity - Low. shawna.marie.vencel@gmail.com Its been successful to breed as well as house bunnies in need and recouping them for new homes. The most important breed features are the long fur and an evenly silvered coat. and have been raising rabbits since 1985. atatum1981@gmail.com The American Rabbit Breeders Association (ARBA) recognizes around 50 different breeds which gives aspiring new rabbit owners lots of choice when looking for that perfect pet rabbit to buy. Denjean6@sbcglobal.net (630)631-4767, Miriam & Tracy Clark They're raised indoors and are already starting to use their litter box. dinkyacresfarm@gmail.com, Alison Knabe Thank you!!! Holland Lops Marfs Fabulous Flemish Factory RabbitsForSale.com - Copyright 2022 - All Rights Reserved. Multiple Specialty Show BISs -Himalayans. How to Buy a Pet Rabbit (Step by Step) Looking to find rabbits for sale in your area, start with RabbitsforSale or you can find rabbit breeders in your state by consulting Rabbit . Metal cage is about 5 feet by 2 1/2 feet. Zabrans Bunny Barn Lifespan - 8 to 10 years. English Angora, Angora Lop Ear burtandpat@hotmail.com None of them are wild. mamadelgatos@hotmail.com 630-730-4232, Anna Tatum jilrhacket@yahoo.com Finally, you should be able to put aside the necessary time to care for your rabbit or rabbits. I raise only pedigreed Flemish Giants in the Blue, Light Gray, Black, and Steel Gray colors. Jyates@floraschools.com R Wild Hare Rabbitry Fed premium pellets and hay shanybugs@yahoo.com Rakes Rabbitry He is 10 months old and neutered. She has a calm temperament and is very friendly. We have Rex rabbits for sale! Call for more information. Breeder Listing The ARBA Breeder List represents only those who have purchased this service. Female.. Moving and cant take our bunny with us. 2 blue females. bauerclifton@aol.com, Dawn Bookwalter` The Holland Lop is a breed of rabbit originating in the Netherlands. mklinner@hotmail.com, Sam Miller You will need to find an appropriate rabbit hutch or cage to keep them safely in and this cage will need to be cleaned once a week. Buckwildrabbitry@gmail.com We have gorgeous Puppies for sale in new lenox, il, usa. A good quality rabbit breeder will be happy to offer you information and advice about rabbit care. The orange bunnys name is Rinley and the grayish darker bunny is named Stella. Opal is blue with the agouti markings. Urbanrabbitry@gmail.com, Michelle Heins Selling for $150 to $250. I have 9 rabbits. Each rabbit also gets a special treat. Cherokee Flats Rabbitry 1 buck for $90View Detail, This is white and black with blue eyes 6 month bunny. Californian Rockos Rabbitry Smithfield, Illinois Jersey Wooly 6 blue and one lilac male silverfox. It comes with cage, toys and food.View Detail, He does not like to get along with other rabbits. She is really good around cats, and likes to cuddle with my kittens. Attention!!! 2012- Open and Youth #1 National Himalayan Club Sweepstakes show point winners. Lifespan - 8 to 10 years. Mini Rex info@rollingfieldsrabbitry.com Petersburg , Illinois If you are dealing with a reputable rabbit breeder, they should also be able to take you through a full physical examination of the rabbit you are interested in purchasing. We are ARBA members and attend about one show a month due to work, school and sports schedules. They are tattooed Our pets DO NOT come with pedigrees. We take pride in providing quality stock for ARBA show and 4-H. As a result, they are in excellent physical condition which helps prolong their lifespan, while, the constant handling from our children and friends, makes them very tame and social. Illinois. Edwardsville , Illinois We can also be found on Facebook! Most rabbit enthusiasts wont mind committing to the lifetime commitment of looking after their new addition keeping in mind that their lifespan ranges from between 9 to 12 years. 2012 ARBA Convention Open- BOB and BOS English Spots. We are a small rabbitry with 50 holes. Thanks Dave Buying a rabbit from a shelter which is already sterilized and in good health will save you money further down the track. Hanna City, Illinois Contact us at; jshepherd89@hotmail.com Spasalt@gmail.com List Your Pets . Member Harlequin Club We are a small rabbitry- with only 25 holes. dursth2000@yahoo.com, Patricia Ingalls We show in both 4-H and nationals/open. Richardson Rabbitry We raise a small bunch of harlequin and NZ rabbits mainly for pets. Please let us know if you have any questions we would be more than happy to provide you with a quality and lovely Jersey Wooly rabbit He loves pets and everything will be included such as food, hay, toys, cage.View Detail, She is a mom, she had 6 babies, as of today 9 months ago. Absolutely loves apples. I Raising Champion Rabbits for Show, Pets, And Meat. Osydney04@gmail.com We started raising rabbits as a 4-H project for our sons. I was also very fortunate to win B.O.B. Danville,, Illinois Raes Rabbitry After you have selected your pet rabbit or pair of rabbits to buy, make sure you have purchased the initial supplies to set up your new rabbits home. I have flemish giants in fawn and sandy and black they range from ages 3 to 6 months. hunterben15@gmail.com Find Cats. Carla Stafford Small Rabbitry producing New Zealand, Rex, and German Angora. Located in Dunlap IL with transport options to lots of the US. Howdy, We are a small Rabbitry in southern Illinois(50 miles due east of St. (217)617-5627, Rob and Melodie Gabel 0 Ads. B&B Acres 217-440-9102, Nick Duda Was a show bunny, in his younger hay days! wishcat9@yahoo.com Anyway; last year my grandson started 4-H and guess what; he started with RABBITS , and said, Grampa you need to get some rabbits again. We have several breeds available. Rolling Fields Rabbitry Read below for each puppy description. We breed Dutch rabbits in black, blue, chocolate, tort and occasionally blue tort and lilac. Lazy Haley J. Rabbitry Liberty, Illinois Lake County, IL Please tell me exactly what you desire. WWW.daveslionsandlops.weebly.com Holland Lop, Lion Heads A good rabbit breeder is usually not strictly commercially driven, rather they are driven by their passion for owning, showing and breeding healthy stock. tnsarrows@hotmail.com, Robert Foster My address is 1302 County Road 345 E, Albion, Illinois 62806. Thank you to all who have done business with us. 2 weeks ago on Adopt-a-Pet.com. If you buy a pet rabbit from a breeder, the price you pay will depend upon the breed you are interested in as well as the lineage of the rabbit you are considering. The Self Color Group: Blue Eyed White, Red Eyed White, Black, Blue, Chocolate, & Lilac. Needs an experienced rabbit owner. Most pets arrive at shelters because the owner had to move, could no longer afford the pet, had a death in the family, or simply gave up the responsibly of being a care taker for a Rabbit. New Zealand, Red and Broken Red New Zealands Flemish Giant Text me for info 8xx xx3-0xx9.View Detail. Country Lops I have 4 brown rabbits, 1 black one, 3 multi-colored ones, and one gray one. Batavia, Illinois brierpatchhomestead@gmail.com If you are choosing to buy two rabbits from different breeders, you need to introduce the rabbits to each other before deciding on whether this particular combination will work. JRabbitry321 Our rabbits are. Carlyle, IL A constantly twitching nose which is dry (and no mucus is present). We specializing in Jersey Wooly rabbits. We just started back up in 2010. Lazy Haley J Rabbitry We are members of the ARBA, Illinois Rabbit Breeders Assocation, Illinois Mini Lop Club, and the Champagne d Argent rabbit Federation. D and B Acres is our hobby. Yorkville , Illinois Josie Rabbitry Champion Ranch Rabbitry Had three and they all have homes. (217)883-2688, Michelle Edmundson Pates Rabbits That said, you should never leave a pet rabbit in a cage all day. Before getting started, its important to have some basic knowledge about rabbits and their health and care needs. 3boys 3girls (618)975-9097, Marie Smith Offspring from prize-winning rabbits will fetch a higher price. Some of my bunnies have even been featured in ads for a major housware company. French Lops Colchester, Illinois We do not usually breed in the hot weather to preserve the health of our rabbits. 217-419-9391, Cynthia Porter COLTS RABBITRY Not primarily a pet breeder howeverit can be possible. Chicago, Illinois vsnarab@ivnet.com This list is part of our state rabbit breeders index. Though rare, Lilacs are seen in increasing . KCs Rabbit Ranch Crystal Lake, IL at the Polish Nationals 2 years in a row. Small rabbitry in West Central Illinois. 2008- ARBA Convention BOS Himalayan Youth My rabbits often take Best of Breed and/or Best Opposite Breed when we attend shows. Alexis DeBord Having to regime for to childs health and no time for them now.View Detail, Welcome to Lirot Lops, we are a small, family owned rabbitry that raises pedigreed Holland Lops in Along with cage, food, etc.. RM Rabbitry These rabbits are not for sale! Both single and double mane. Californians and Silver Martens (all colors) 815-954-2113, Shannon Lilley They need land and fences to .. 8 week old holland lip baby bunnies for sale. How To Tell The Difference Between Hares And Rabbits. Very loving. I use water bottles so my babies will not be used to bowls. Feel free to call for more information. Flemish Giants I started my breeding program with stock from some of the best lines in the country. Currently breeding for a BEW variety of Jersey Woolies. Howards Rabbits b_pessman@hotmail.com, Jen Peterson ktsrabbitry@gmail.com, Kasandra Snowden The best place to start of course is Rabbit Breeders which has the largest directory in the United States. koy@midwest.net, Danielle Halcom If you want a specific breed ask for papers showing genetic records. We look forward to a call or an email, Facebook coming soon. meadowviewfarming@gmail.com, Vitali Devocelle I have mainly stack cages but I do have one hanging cage. After you have found a rabbit breeder who can sell you the type of rabbit you are looking for, your next steps are to prepare your home for bringing the new rabbit or rabbits home. I have a medium sized rabbitry. New Zealands (Whites, Blacks and Reds) Emma is a 5-year-old, spayed female, Mini Rex rabbit available for adoption here at our shelter. New Zealand, Californians I would love a Holland or mini lop with floppy ears. Oswego, Illinois Due to allergies, we have to find another home for him. We live in Plano, IL, 60545 Send a text mes.. We brought home this beautiful Lilac Holland Lop at 10 weeks old from a local Rabbitry to find out my daughter is allergic. -our doe weighs 13lbs, and our buck weighs 15lbs. Levis Rabbits Aurora, Illinois A final word of advice around purchasing a new rabbit is to ensure that you only buy a rabbit which is at an appropriate age. Pedigreed Flemish Giant Bunnies. Adopt SNOWFLAKE a White Other/Unknown / Mixed rabbit in Peoria, IL (36640915) Peoria, IL. Our Rabbitry is now located in Wayne County, Illinois. We are a Small scale farm that raises healthy happy rabbits for 4h and pets. All of our rabbits have pedigrees. This includes cleaning their cages, purchasing and supplying their food and taking time to play with them each day. You can reach the rabbitry on the phone number provided (618-610-8906) or on our Facebook page (J&IS Rabbitry) . Garden Bunny Farm Our rabbitry raises and sells sow quality REX rabbits. Clean, happy, healthy. Clarendon Hills, Illinois Pedigrees available I breed quality French Angoras, I only sell show quality stock. Theres lots of information you can find online including in rabbit fancier groups on Facebook and other social media with information about rabbit breeders in your area. Red Bud, IL Wappela, Illinois Please note the following: The ARBA is not responsible for the content of any link, however; inappropriate links will be removed. They need a similar amount of care to a pet cat or dog in terms of food and training. I sell pure breeds for $15 and crosses for $10 and I make deals on 3 or more I also sell good fryer rabbits for $5 not butchered! We specialize in Blue eyed White Holland lops, but do have a regular color project on the side. Henderson Hutch Rabbitry Rabbits come with fencing, chicken coop, flooring, litter box, leashes and harnesses for walks, litter, food, brushes for grooming, and sandbags to hold the flooring down and the fence up.Buy Now, White/Grey lop bunny for sale (almost 2 years old), large cage, large bag of hay, large bag of food, brush, nail clippers, blanket, fence, expandable tunnel, bundle of sticks, large bunny iglooBuy Now, Hi, my kids and I love our lop-eared bunny but I am allergic to it and I need to find it a new home. 2008- Home to the ARBA Convention and Group winner Himalayan Youth Another option to buy a pet rabbit is to approach a professional breeder particularly if you are after a specific breed of rabbit. Rabbits found in animal rescues and shelters are also more likely to be in better health and more socialized than rabbits sold in pet stores. Lionheads, Checkered Giants Union, Illinois Brood and Show quality only. Generally speaking, when you buy a rabbit from an animal shelter or a rescue you can expect to pay less than you would from a pet store or a breeder. When choosing a pair of rabbits, male-female pairings work well but remember to make sure they are sterilized after four to six months unless you want a rapidly expanding bunny family. Blue Silver Fox Rabbits for Sale Purebred. Wanted to Buy Rabbits: Any size, Any color. davez73@yahoo.com, Jennifer Bauer Also, a rabbit that is smaller in size and loves to play and be held by people. If your rabbit is well socialized it wont mind when you pick it up and pet it, noting that most rabbits dont particularly like being held (unlike cats and dogs). Bonded. Please Call 217-543-2302 217-543-2302 Luciana Seymour Ashley, Illinois We are dedicated to the American Rabbit Breeders Standard of Perfection, good health, and happiness. Two rabbits are about medium age. We are registered with ARBA, and are active members of the Peoria Area Rabbit Breeders Association. We raise very friendly rabbits that have been handled daily. Standard Rex Schlabachs Rabbitry 60 hole rabbitry in southern illinois , Raising Rabbits for 25 yrs. Meadows Bluff Farm Johnston City, Illinois Willing to negotiate, she comes with all the necessary things such as food, bedding, a wa.. 2 male rabbits about 2 years old, both are not neutered so should be kept away from denial rabbits. Lionheads, Giants, Californians Main color being worked on is Seals which I love. TRKs Rabbitry All rabbits are sold at proper weaning age (8 weeks) or Older. Maggie Lees Bunny Barn is a 48 hole french lop rabbitry founded in 2007. We raise and show several breeds and additionally have a Rabbit Rescue. $100 for hutch and two bunnies.Buy Now, We brought home this beautiful Lilac Holland Lop at 10 weeks old from a local Rabbitry to find out my daughter is allergic. Sweet temperament. Website is pineviewranch.weebly.com 773-412-0446, Josie Mineau He is almost 6 years old. Are you looking to sell rabbits? LBC3MANN@hotmail.com American Chinchilla, Californian Shanybugs Rabbitry Breeding and showing all pedigreed Flemish Giant Rabbits. meadowsbluff@gmail.com, Ron Barger Please feel free to email or call with any questions. kmsmithfarms@gmail.com Champagne dArgent and Satin Bone Gap, Illinois Jyates@floraschools.com Delavan, Illinois Californians, New Zealands and Rex. I do not place rabbits until 8 weeks of age and reserve the right to refuse a sale. Oak Street Rabbitry Gorgeous Rabbit. Please feel free to call us for any information or availability. Rex dwarf Very loving and adorable bunnies! One of my medium age rabbits was the father. Rabbits need to be fed twice daily on average and you should make some time to talk to them and bond with them. T&S 2 Ads. 7 weeks old. At night they are returned to their hutches. Colors and type vary based on availability. Urban Rabbitry English Lops, Mixed Breeds, Commercial rabbits, French Lops