Time will tell need to get to the range with it more. Keep Your Powder Dry. I've only taken it out once. Calculated in Cart: details: KyGunCo. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. A lot do, and as you probably know 45 ACP is well suited for suppression. This has never been shot. Well made but pricey. LWRC IC-SPR (CA Compliant) Rifle | ICR5B16SPRCAC 5.56 NATO (223 Rem), Semi-Automatic, 16.1" Spiral Fluted, Adjustable Stock, Black Anodized Finish, 12" Rail, Flip-Up Sights, 10+1 Rds Hinterland #: 66655 MFG #: ICR5B16SPRCAC In stock MAP: $2,334.70 Request a price Add to Wish List Add to Compare 74677 MFG #: Add to Wish List Add to Compare Low Stock That's all I really wanted. I have one. They fixed the accuracy issue. If you want to spend less than half for a legit 45 ACP AR upper, get a Macon Armory DI45. $10.40. JavaScript is disabled. So the disconnect releases the hammer too soon and the trigger can't catch it when resetting 2 CryptoStunnah 3 mo. Copyright 1996-2023 AR15.COM LLC. But I wanted a short .45. Trick #1: Remove the thread cap Try finding B&T APC 45 (blow back) mags for less than $90. Great fit and finish in tradition of LWRC. Has MOS and suppressor Height Sights, Desert Tech MDRx vs CZ Bren 2 Carbine vs LWRC IC-A5, FS/FT Mk18 (BLK) with upgrades $2k weekend only, FS Springfield Lightweight compact Range Officer, FS Zro Delta AR-15 (over 1400 value) PRICE REDUCED, FT John Wick Budget Blaster /glock 34 gen 5 MOS, FS/FT 16 Springfield Saint - upgraded rail & gas block Vltor, ADM, FS Sig P320 XFull with Romeo1Pro *REDUCED*, FS AR-15 with Monstrum Spectre LPVO - Rare Left Eye Dominant Config, FS/FT NEW - RADICAL FIREARMS AR PISTOL 10.5" BARREL - $369.99 CASH. It looks nice indeed. Add To Cart. Garand Thumb is pretty neutral and at least he is transparent with any relationship he may have with whoever's product he is testing. Plus the extra range capability and velocity are pluses. GunZoneDeals. There are plenty of awesome PCC options on the market at 2/3 1/3 of that. Privacy Policy. From hunters and military members, to competition shooters and general firearm enthusiasts, we welcome anyone who values and respects the way of the firearm. We don't have a bias towards one brand or another but after handling and shooting both guns the B&T was our preference. The right side of the LWRC SMG-45 features a bolt release and bolt catch that mirrors the AR-style one on the left side. Wife really enjoyed shooting which she is does not like shooting my .45 handguns for size and stability. No reliability or accuracy issues with factory or my reloads. Ambidextrous features: Selector switch Magazine release Bolt catch/release "LWRC's innovation applied to the subgun world - very . LWRC International SMG 45 ACP 25 Round Capacity SMGPB45B8S - $2899 LWRC's ingenuity has produced yet another awesome platform in a caliber that you have to love. Final verdict: Because of its construction, the SilencerCo Omega 45K is a great suppressor for either PCCs or handguns. We've been shooting it next to the new B&T APC9 Pro and I have to say the recoil is very similar. They did indicate it would be using 9mm UMP-pattern magazines as well. My brother who is an Engineer also fired it- and no issues with zeroing in at 25 yards using a Holosun HS510C sight. Semi-Automatic Rifles . By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. I wouldnt drop that amount of money on one. Jeremy strives to collect objective data whenever possible, and looks to write accurate reviews that reflect the true user experience. [ARCHIVED THREAD] - Thoughts on LWRC SMG 45? you will not feel that way with the controls of the SMG-45 if you're left handed. Good Luck OP. Or for that matter, are there any .45 ACP SMG's that can also run .45 Super? Reply More posts from r/LWRC. This in vogue offering from LWRC can be easily understood considering the recent uptick in pistol caliber carbines (PCC), but what makes this product different than other offerings? Just about the coolest looking piece of shit ever made. Sponsored Content $589.00 It's needed since it's recoil operated just like a tilting barrel pistol and extra weight affects it the same way. This SMG has been shown at least since NRA 2016 in Louisville, theyve had plenty of opportunity to change to 9MM and go to M-LOK, especially considering its stratospheric (for a pistol caliber PDW) $3000 price tag. LWRC says they've resolved the issues and from my testing yesterday, it appears they are correct. Much as I like my HK pistols I do hate the fact that there are no 3rd party vendors for HK parts in general which means mags are pricey and remain that way. Easy take down and assembly. .Personally, if I was going to buy something specifically because I saw it in a game it would be like the BFG from Doom, Gravity Gun from Half-Life or something crazy from Borderlands or the Destiny franchise., Im still waiting for a phased plasma rifle in a 40 watt range. Ships with 2 25 round US- manufactured UMP magazines with Paddle Style mag release for easy load and mag changes. I dunno about Rainbow Six but the original CS made the PSG-1, G3 and Styer Scout popular and MW3/The Division both made the Vector popular along with the Osprey line of suppressors from SiCo. Used it on a buy/walk tonight and it's the perfect size and weight for vehicle operations. Only drawback to the B&T is the magazines are expensive. It's such a great little package on 45. AR15.COM is the world's largest firearm community and is a gathering place for firearm enthusiasts of all types. And the former is accomplished by other PCCs half the price. My HK parts mags didn't have the V1 stamp. In .45interesting choice, but a good one. (The two round burst function is a technological marvel.) 578-28 RH RIFLING: 1:16 RH | 6 Grooves Features: LWRCI SHORT RECOIL DELAYED BLOWBACK SYSTEM LWRCI HIGH PERFORMANCE ALUMINUM AND STEEL CONSTRUCTION LWRCI RAIL PANELS A++++ LWRCI. In store pick-ups will have a transfer fee. BrianEnos.com John 15:13 - "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.". April 29, 2019 at 21:58 I think you guys are right about many people owning them and not realizing there is accuracy issues maybe not seeing it of just blaming there own shooting or Ammo on bad groups and flyers . Been following it since it was announced. To be fair, Id bet you had the exact same level of bullshit with MP5s and other HK shit two decades ago when the Rainbow Six games were all the rage. As far as the value, if it was in 9X19 Id agree with you, but its not. Been badgering my local dealer to find me one when no one could find them. I like the ump mags instead of Glock mags for this. Or it will group ok and them have 7-9 flyers . Im extremely excited to hopefully put some rounds through one eventually. I keep coming back to look at that picture. Jeremy is TTAG's Deputy Editor, working mostly behind the scenes but, when he attempts to write, he focuses on comprehensive gun & gear reviews. LWRC SMG 45/Striker 45, serious issues Garand Thumb 2.84M subscribers 24K 594K views 2 years ago https://simplisafe.com/garandthumb SimpliSafe is award-winning home security that keeps your. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Most people are cheap and stupidthats why that sell the sh/t out of Budweiser, Bud Light, and Michelob Ultra. Accuracy has been good not great, but Im still getting used to the short LOP of the brace. This is the one that had serious accuracy issues, right? They scored me one at a great price (why you should always support your local dealers). 81 rounds at my disposal topped off with a Leopoldo DPP. AR15.COM is the world's largest firearm community and is a gathering place for firearm enthusiasts of all types. Its a .45 ACP subgun that takes HK UMP magazines. I wouldnt say he hated it . Products [6] Sort by: Quick View. NEW in box Never Fired LWRC SMG-45. It's a great gun but we prefer the B&T APC45 to the LWRC SMG. Yet, it still fired when the time came. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Love the .45 round, the size and weight of the rig. Anyone have any further updates on the smg 45? Serial number- 4AM00280. 3k for a new gun that might shoot like sh!t is a real bummer for sure. Yeah, games sell guns and get people into firearms. COPYRIGHT 2021, THETRUTHABOUTGUNS.COM. City or County: Roanoke. No buffer tube silliness to try and work around, so the folded brace or stock actually drops the footprint to something vehicle or backpack worthy. Length: 6.36". The most common delayed blowback is one implemented by H&K in MP-5 and G3. You will receive a link to create a new password via email. and they will not be the last. After tuning the mags haven't had a jam or failure to feed in months. Um nope. I have really wanted a .45 PCC for a while & I think the LWRC is the modern day Thompson. Every time i open this thread it makes me glad i didn't waste my money. Yeah, but what kinda short-sighted clown specs a new SMG in .45 ACP at the first offering? Especially with the glock mag lower. They can be had new retail for as little as $500, which is the cheapest I've ever known them to be in the last 20 years. LWRC SMG-45 Pistol. Upload or insert images from URL. One new winner* is announced every week! You can shoot a PCC much faster and more accurately than a pistol. I really like mine. Active rebates (8) Mark 7 Super Savings. To top that off, considering the SMG-45's compact 8.5-inch barrel, this pistol will be handy with even the longest of mounted suppressors. I loves me some .45 but for $3k, Im taking Dan Wesson and S&W Performance Center 1911 bobtail commanders. A total of two 25-round UMP magazines arrive with the LWRC SMG 45. Active rebates (10) Winchester Target Rifle Ammo Rebate 2023. Still cool as hell though. LWRC surprised everyone at NRAAM this year by releasing a completely new platform, the SMG-45. Report a problem. Your link has been automatically embedded. LWRCI SMG .45- PISTOL CALIBER PERFECTION. Optic is a Vortex UH1 Holographic sight love it. Check it out. He said it could be the best pcc out there if it wasnt for the accuracy issues . Question any one have one of the new smg with the 4 in the serial number? Weight is 5.9 pounds. The LWRC SMG-45 is a Warbox Submachine Gun. There have been multiple people claim the same issue. Estimated Value *Condition, Features, Barrel Length, Specific Model, & Seasonality may all impact value and resale price. For more information, please see our Outdoor Hub, LLC (d/b/a Carbon Media Group), 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA. Street price is probably $2400-$2500 and will fall over the next couple of years to sub-$2000. Better Security for the Home. I sure hope they get it figured out and soon. Trick #2: Hold the collar - turn the barrel 1/4 turn counter clockwise - slide off the collar I had an interesting experience with my SMG-45 acquired early SN: 000118. Aug . The barrel and bolt travel rearwards together for a short distance before unlocking This is called a recoil operation, Jeremy. You should have no problem finding one." Ive had no failures shooting white box and federal hst. Mine has been flawless and is fun to shoot. A .45 Subgun pistol I could SBR down the road. Your friend will receive an email from you with a link to our site. For starters, the short recoil delayed blowback operating system provides the shooter a softer shooting weapon and fewer parts wear than cheaper PCC offerings. I hope they can get the price down to more realistic levels PISTOL CALIBER PERFECTION. Edited by BenelliHunter (01/11/23 08:27 PM) A delayed blowback is a different system. It would be a cool gun to own if it was in 10mm and was closer to $1,500. Maybe true on the out side, but NOT on the inside. I could go on and on with examples like thatcars, A/V equipment, etc. I was fortunate to get one in August when they first hit the stores. 8 inch " barrel bunker hill, wv 25413: used: 7/6/2022.45 acp lwrc smg-45 pistol with sb brace brand new smg45 ), yes Ive looked at the b&t but it just looks awful to me . Listening closely to shooters, operators and consumers, the . The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. Lets not forget that the SMG is modular and as more calibers come out, you can swap. As you can see, the lower is marked MULTI-CAL, and LWRC says that conversions to at least 919 and possibly other calibers are on the way. The result is a. You are using an out of date browser. A non-reciprocating forward charging handle can be swapped from the left to the right side depending on the users preference. Quick View. $120.64. Jun 30, 2022. I saw the same video this afternoon as well. . Login for Special Pricing. So Why would anyone buy this instead of a b&t apc45? Your previous content has been restored. Curious what Lwrc says . LWRC says they've resolved the issues and from my testing yesterday, it appears they are correct. The highly anticipated SMG model is built on an AR platform with innovations and high performance features you expect from an LWRCI. $2350 shipped. Got a HK German spring for it. (Especially if you SBR them.). I have the chance to get one in the next 6 days or so but I am very very very on the fence. Specifications: CALIBER: .45 ACP BARREL: 8.5"" Cold Hammer Forged Chromoly Steel Barrel WEIGHT: 5.9 lbs LENGTH: 15.25-26" MUZZLE THREADS: . TRRK TRADING has had a few of these in inventory and sold them all. Theyll sell a lot more of these things if they cut the price to a grand or so. LWRCICR5TG16SPRBT. Training especially Medical. Probably. When you pick it up you can instantly recognize that it just feels ready for work, and that was exactly what I was wanting. I have a CZ Scorpion 9mm and this one shoots much smoother and less fatigue. Both mags worked flawlessly, but accuracy at about 20 yards was rubbish. Available in 9mm and 45 ACP, the LWRC SMG pistol has an 8.5-inch cold hammer-forged Chromoly steel barrel, a full-length Picatinny rail, a highly customizable M-LOK mounting system with panels at the 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions, fully ambidextrous controls, a proprietary Ultra Combat Grip, an SB Tactical Folding Brace, and Magpul MBUS Pro Sights. The highly anticipated SMG model is built on an AR platform with innovations and high performance features you expect from an LWRCI. Takes range time from my 1911's and other handguns with similar portability and much better accuracy at distance. The accuracy and the butt stock being set down slightly are the only things he disliked from the whole package . It has been operating flawlessly right out of the gate and seems to eat anything from regular target rounds to my duty carry +P rounds consistently without any issues. by 3dcart Online Store Creator. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. This System is just perfection LWRCI really went all out on the design and functionality. I found it odd that there was a quiet time between when he got it, had issues and then sold it. Everything from MP5 clones, to Kriss Wunderwaffen, to the bog standard Scorpion. Is it classified as a pistol? Pistol forearm brace Magpul singlepoint sling Holosun HE510C-GR . I started trying to zero it at 25m with the suppressor but couldn't get all the hits on the 1/2 size silhouette so I moved the target to 20m. Without adding too much length on to any host firearm, this SiCo suppressor is one of the most maneuverable on our 45 ACP suppressor list. Magazines in mine feeding great now. First few times taking apart and putting back together were painful but OK now that I know the tricks. Same thing with the Scorpion EVO pistols. Add to Cart. RangerTrace LWRCI SMG 45 Specifications Make: LWRC International Model: SMG 45 Action Type: short-recoil-delayed, blowback-operated, semi-automatic, center-fire pistol Chambering: .45 ACP . "Need" is a slope of slipperiness in dubious exercising. A transfer, not for sale. Read up all about the magazine issues here and did another field trial today as well as zeroing my SRO to it. It didnt work out so well. Powered by Invision Community. They can be had for less than a kit built Romanian AK-47, whi. I am hoping they have some updates at Shot show. These versions all come with an 8.5 barrel, the SB Tactical SBTi folding subgun brace and two 25-round magazines (or less capacity depending on how much Freedom your location allows). The SMG-45 uses an inertia-driven, delayed blow-back design. Immediately bought 5 extra mags from HKparts.net (US made - they worked well and much less than German HK). Solid as a brick; awesome recoil abatement through the delayed blowback and the fact I can use ubiquitous UMP mags. HK Parts has the US made mags for $49. LWRCI Enhanced Fire Control Group. By popular demand, LWRC confirmed that they are working on a 9x19mm version of the SMG-45, but did not confirm a release date. Garand Thumb did a review and he hated it. Store Price Shipping rate Show more; Out Of Stock. as much as I like the idea of a PCC in .45 ACP, Im not seeing a reason this would be 3x as much fun as a Scorpion EVO 3 at the range. The stove pipe jams are consistent with a short recoil, the spent case hasn't come off the extractor before the bolt strips the next round and is returning to battery. Snipers Hide is a community of Snipers of all kinds, focusing on long range shooting, accuracy, and ballistics. 4 PlCKLENlCK 3 mo. Oh well to each their own. The short 8.5 inch cold hammer-forged chrome-moly steel barrel is tough enough for hard duty use and will last thousands of rounds. Now I have to fight her for it during couple shoots. Entdecke LWRC Firearms SMG .45 Logo Land Warfare Resource Corp Vinyl Aufkleber Aufkleber in groer Auswahl Vergleichen Angebote und Preise Online kaufen bei eBay Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele Artikel! Muzzle: Shared Silencer SMG Silencer SMG Suppressor SMG Bayonet Rail: Shared Grip SMG Grip SMG Grip Pod LWRC SMG-45 Angled Grip Scope: EOTech 553 Basic SMG Scope TRUGLO Red Dot Sight Advanced SMG Scope Ultra Rare SMG Scope LWRC SMG-45 RDS Next time I go to the range, I'm taking the front portion of the suppressor off to see if the weight subtraction will increase the reliability. Thus, its just an interesting photo on the interwebs. You have entered an incorrect email address! Retail is $2995. But it doesnt mean those are particularly good beers just because theyre sold in massive quantities. I saw one of these on a tv gun show last week and started looking them up for extra info. Also didn't seem to like plated bullets, and if I'm not mistaken the bolt carrier actually cracked and was messing with the way it functioned. Pics/specs/details? SMG 45. $23.75. Cleaning was much easier than expected. Add to that the fact that it uses unobtanium (or $80 retail) UMP mags? To be fair to the Vector, its a very good brand of new hotness. Well there for sale at Omaha fire arms right now and Im not buying it ( right now ) . I did get some early jams because I overloaded the mags right out of the package. Found a Kriss Vector in .45 for a third of the price that shot a much tighter group. I dont blame them either, 45 ACP is still a popular cartridge, whether you like it or not, and with all these new SMGs there arent any in 45 other than the APC as I recall (unless you count the UMP 45 recreations). Figured a few others struggling with this problem might be interested in that update. and our On anything with a longer than 6 barrel, I agree with you. The highly anticipated SMG model is built on an AR platform with innovations and high performance features you expect from an LWRCI. Solid feel but distributed well across the entire platform. Horrible reviews. This gun comes with 4 x 25 round magazines. (gen 2) If so has the gun be reliable and accurate? The Airborne LWRC SMG 45 variant features an ergonomic vertical grip and sling, with an AimPoint red dot optic for superior targeting and the ultimate thrill. It's an added bonus that it's coming from a company with great people that are very helpful if you ever have the pleasure to call them. We don't have a bias towards one brand or another but after handling and shooting both guns the B&T was our preference. Well, probably not near you, but it is just a click away here at GUNPRIME. Free Weapon Pack for FiveM. Maybe get a good one or a dud hoping Lwrc knows whats causing it and is able to fix it . The highly anticipated SMG model is built on an AR platform with innovations and high performance features you expect from an LWRCI. ATF Proposed Rule 2021-R08 has been signed by the Attorney General and published in the Federal Register although we only have a vague date of "August 2022" for finalization. It was happening when shooting normally, as well as suppressed. It would be a shame not to shoot it suppressed. Generally speaking I fail to see the point in a semi-auto subgun. It seem there is a flaw that causes horrible accuracy issues . https://www.lwrci.com/assets/images/5563.jpg, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOxjWxpi5bg. If I had a new gun, was raving about it and then it turned into a lemon, Id let people know instantly. Im putting some possible rationale behind the decision with all that, and you cant deny it, but you dont have to agree or like it. (Which happens in under 2 seconds from a full giggle switch equipped Vector.) Over to the pistol and we see an SB Tactical pistol stabilizing brace. If you see one in a gun store all the people my age and below want to marvel at it, play with it and a bunch of them end up muzzling people with it. Single-Part-7938 20 days ago I do as well. Gamers turn into airsofters who turn into practical rifle / 3 gun guys. LWRC SMG45 apparently has major accuracy issues tacarl2808 Jul 28, 2020 1 2 3 Next tacarl2808 Frontiersman 80 0 Jul 28, 2020 #1 Garand Thumb posted a review showing 8 inch groups at 17 yards, while also shooting inch groups with other PCC's at the same distance. Data collection LWRC now needs data. FS/FT NEW - RADICAL FIREARMS RF-15 RIFLES AVAILABLE IN 5.56, 300 BLACKOUT, AND 7.62X39 FS Tag Heuer Formula 1 Chronograph (New Updates! I've got a long time relationship with the company, so they take pretty good care of me. When I heard they were finally releasing the smg I was excited just got mine and it was totally worth every penny.. you get what you pay for already filed my tax stamp for SBR.. just need to know where to buy the stock! Not to go too far off topic but Perhaps HK UMP, since they set the Mk. Manufacturer: LWRC International Model: SMG Caliber: 45 Auto / ACP SKU: 850006403509 MPN: SMGPB45B8S UPC: 850006403509 Vendor: Gunprime (3) Sale! My teacher buddy- well he also did that- So at this point, I do not know what Mr. Lwrc smg 45 pistol. Most of my AR-9 builds use Colt-style mags because I love how that looks over the slanted Glock mags or the banana clips seen on the MP5 or the Ruger 10/22. The item you are trying to purchase is currently out of stock.Please enter your name, email, and phone number below. Every shot is super-fun. If you prefer different caliber rumors about caliber conversion kits appear to be confirmed and you will likely see them coming out soon. Sorry, but what makes this better and more expensive than a B&T APC 45? I have fed it everything from +P 185 gr, to handloaded 200 gr LSWC and 230 gr ball and it didn't skip a beat. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Fantastic trigger. As for as how manageable and smooth it shoots I will admit I was a little head shy of the floating barrel and short recoil/delayed blowback design. Sexy AF, but early reports are less than stellar. From hunters and military members, to competition shooters and general firearm enthusiasts, we welcome anyone who values and respects the way of the firearm. AR15.Com reserves the right to overwrite or replace any affiliate, commercial, or monetizable links, posted by users, with our own. The latter cant be accomplished due to the current state of our civil liberties but really it full auto fire rate is still a little too high. I much prefer the HK style 4 position safety, but I can see the utility of a gun you can flip from safe directly to burst without the risk of accidentally setting it to semi or dumping a magazine. A $3K toy that most people couldnt afford to keep fueled. Can't disagree more with the guy that said "If you know AR's, you'll know this". SHTF Preparedness. Cool gunhaving one would just make me wish it was an UMP though. My wife almost beat the fuck out of some skater idiot for pointing an EVO at her last time we were at a gun shop. Hell, it could have been a lengthy internal discussion, it could have been the head of the company likes 45 so much and scoffed at everyone else. I hope it will decrease the shot groups from spreading so bad. Dumped the LWRCi. Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end. What am I doing wrong? After the eternal wait to finally get my fingers on it this is one amazing toy! For $3k I can pick up a Vector in both .45 ACP AND 10mm. $19.99 for firearms: details: Primary Arms. Please contact a dealer from our Its an outstanding round to suppress, and efficient to run in 6-12 barrels. What does this offer over that? *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win. Fellow owners- any updates recently on accuracy or feeding? All the groups were consistent and tight and I have NO stove pipe feed malfunctions with ANY of the magazines. Garand Thumb posted a review showing 8 inch groups at 17 yards, while also shooting inch groups with other PCC's at the same distance. The SMG 45's non-reciprocating charging handle folds flat and is easily swappable from left to right side. 0.450.45ACP. Please complete the fields below to send your friend a link to this product. Now I ordered a Macon Armory gas upper. I wrote Lwrc to see that they say about it . However now that I have been running the SMG-45 and have several thousand rounds down the pipe I'm a believer. Like so many others have said, this weapon is stupid quiet with the suppressor. So, after watching said video- I literally just got back (just now) from the range trying to recreate the test that Garand did.