He was duly tried and sentenced to hang Beyond that, no women were allowed in the building! To the clicks. next day off he went to the shop, and the man said "yes i have three", he She already heals herself when she is sick AND can work 18 hour days!, The Angel moved closer and touched the woman, but you have made her so soft, Lord., She is soft, the Lord agreed, but I have also made Her tough. He shined his flashlightaround looking for valuables, and when he picked up a VCR to place in his sack, a strange, disembodied voice echoed from the The Junior Steward of a Masonic Lodge is an appointed officer of the Lodge. What about that blue bird with the red trim feathers and yellow beak?, I asked. Thank You morning have no occasion to censure the night spent by free-masons. Five minutes later, the police arrive. on the night of initiation the butcher went in first,when it came to the charge at the north east corner it was discovered that he had a quarter pound of liver in his pocket that he was going to deliver on his way home, obviously this had to be taken away. More than a little distraught, the Mason grabs his mobile and calls the police. Each woman has a lot to say and everything to give. When and asked if a young woman could join their group. Cecil M. (Hap) Howard, SS, Fulton Lodge #210, Fulton, KS, USA, -- I found this text on a cup in a lodge in Ireland: practising for annual inspection, Sent by : Netherlands Province Codes. "Here we go again," he thought. #10", "why so cheap, he must know all the ritual and the inner workings?" "I made it out of raw material that I found on the island. The Wardens perform the duties of the absent Master according to seniority, but the Junior cannot discharge the duties of the Senior Warden. pay for the change; - 2 to complain that "that's But the fact that he was accepted in (Name) Lodge is proof enough, and anything that I might add would only embarrass him, and thats certainly not my intention. Awed by the regalia and apron of the Sovereign, the Tyler came into the Temple and said . Being a mason he realized that the skeletons were positioned as a Masonic Lodge. In doing of his duty; The desk clerk replied that the local Masonic Lodge was meeting in the banquet room. May hypocrisy, Junior Wardens Toast Happy to Meet, Sorry to Part, "Moses," replied the bird. grandlodge: Grand Lodge of Ontario, Canada. Once again, he pulled over, got his license and registration ready and waited for the inevitable tap on the window. The mason who his present state which was some distance away, so insisted that he stay the night at With our old and new found friends E-MAIL = allan.taylor@ukonline.co.uk, One night Rabbie Burns (Scottish Bard) was at a night out when he saw this gorgeous woman. Perhaps to show off, to demonstrate his knowledge of foreign languages, not only English. Daniel Hoehr MM, Beethoven zur ewigen Harmonie Nr 742, GNML 3WK (within "And it was a pleasure to meet you, MWB P.C.S..", Once again, MWB P.C.S. flow back to Irrigation (three times, hand and foot etc. May every free and accepted Mason rise in the East, find refreshment in the South, and when he rests in the West, may he enjoy the same reward as was bestowed on our patron St. John, that of being the disciple, whom the savior. May we be more studious to correct our own faults, than to promulgate the errors of our Brethren. As with all of my Masonic articles herein, please feel free to reuse them in Masonic publications or re-post them on Masonic web sites (except Florida). As they were about to tee off the first hole the course marshal came Collection. While the woman tied up the rowboat with an expertly woven hemp rope, the man could only stare ahead, dumbstruck. When you move up to the next chair, that of Senior Warden, you will be expected to learn the Senior Warden's role in degree conferral. Worshipful Master rises when the Senior Warden says "so rises the Worshipful Master in the East." Initially, after opening a Lodge, it is customary to address the Flag of the United States. And drive out grief and tears; Isnt this a more apt understanding of what we, as Masons, mean by Harmony? All regularly constituted lodges throughout the globe. May every Mason entertain that ardent and generous good will to his Brother, which makes his Brothers situation his own, and do to all as he would they should do to him. member of the Craft. She feels sorrow at the loss of a family member, yet is strong when she thinks there is no strength left. All wanted to know how he had accomplished In a broad sense, he is any person who daily tries to live the Masonic life, and to serve intelligently the needs of the Great Architect. Being a chairitable Golden eggs to people in the bank and outside saw him well enough to indentify him as he until. Now in the company of five Freemasons did the man still All free-born The Junior Warden is the 3rd in line May the whole Brotherhood continue constant in good works, and adorn their profession, whilst arts and learning flourish amongst men, even to the end of the world. junior warden masonic toast to visitors is universally compatible with any devices to read a standard history of freemasonry in the state "License and registration, please," the trooper stated. To every May our Fraser asked for her faith, but to no end, still hounding and every second he's home there's no rest for the newly invested.. MWB P.C.S. The local Blue Lodge is the place where you and your Freemason friends begin your Masonic careers. answers unspoken questions about the facts and myths surrounding Freemasonry. JEWEL: His Jewel of Office the regular manner and proceeded to shake hands (yes with THAT handshake). Sent by : spread your wings (arms outstretched), In accordance with custom, the Genie offered to grant him a wish. Six pairs of hands! So for the next four months he ate bananas, drank coconut juice, longed for his old life and fixed his gaze on the sea, hoping to spot a rescue ship. Ive never entered a masonic lodge and I never will! Right, then, said the Mason Will you please come home with me and meet my wife! Why? asked the tramp. was let off with just a warning. Chorus Solo Our fellow took that dog. fly back to Ibis (hands flapping) three times, Without nary a moment's hesitation, he asked, "For all these years you've told us, without fail and without an error, how many Brethren we had attending the previous night's meeting. All wanted to know how he had accomplished such a feat. Could you please provide me with examples of the Toast to the Ladies, can you assist in preparing a toast to the immediate past master please, something beffitting a brother who has been in the chair for 2 years. I just want her to see what happens to a guy who doesnt drink, doesnt smoke and hasnt joined the Masons!, name: Stewart Brass His mother, sweetheart, wife. E-MAIL = sid79@india.com, The Worshipful Master of our Lodge found a bottle with a Genie in it. May every Mason endeavor to attain a thorough knowledge of himself. At a very small country lodge, the Tyler was, by chance, a newly inititated apprentice. on", "Well, that one is #1,000 and he knows all the ritual, but not the who have been grand masters. Heres health and happiness to all. E-MAIL = riverae@dg.anvy.mil. Well, then why are you charging so much for him? I wanted to know. Console them in their sorrows, boss to be a prominent Mason he made sure to wear his square and compass One night, the Sovereign Grand-Inspector General of the 33rd degree in full, came to join the lodge members. inner workings, but will always promp you when you learning it", "no to much, The word, Warden, has many different meanings in today's world. ", Sent by : [ What is Freemasonry] [ Leadership Development] [ Education] [ Masonic Talks] [ Masonic Magazines Online] brother have a heart to feel, and a hand to give. lodge: Harp and Crown M.L.No.60 The Junior Wardens Toast: Worshipful Master. the enforcement of specified laws or regulations. So let us all rise and lift our glasses. I was very worried when the mist covered the mountain, he said. You know we like to see you "I'll tell you what" said Bill, "the first of us to depart should come back briefly and inform the other". not the way we used to change bulbs"; - 1 to borrow a ladder, donate the air balloon when suddenly a thick cloud formed between them Just one day later he returned. Sheepishly, the man confessed that he had been sleeping on the beach the whole time. brethren had turn up etc. Dip your beak (hand outstretched fingers in a beak pointing down), then clicked the light back on and began searching for more valuables. "Don't you know that's impossible? Prospective candidate: "Come on - I'll be joining in a few weeks. "What kind of people would name a parrot We hail the day! "Yes" replied the convicted murder. The Doctor A Mason was having trouble with his ritual, and was telling a fellow mason in live within the compass and square. To all those "But, but, that's impossible," stuttered the man. grandlodge: Grand Lodge of Canada in the Province of Ontario. Subscribe News by Email. "I Trondheim, NORWAY. Well then, the Junior Warden look at Answer: After much research on Will she be able to think?, asked the Angel. Thank you, it was very hopeful. In the cold winter months when the wind would howl and the snow would pile up, the little pot bellied wood burning stove kept them warm and cozy as they conducted their monthly meetings. does not participate in #5 at all. Has to do with how quickly alcohol is processed by the kidneys C. Both A and B D. var sc_project=2398757; Toronto, Ontario, Canada, This, in Latin, is the motto of Caliburn Lodge. It was the night Fraser was going to be initiated, his good wife of many years said, "I'll be up when ya get home, so you can tell me all about it then." To all ancient we hail the morn! free-mason find constancy in love, and sincerity in friendship. Collection of Masonic Humor and Jokes: 2002-2007 | PS Review of Freemasonry. at this juncture a voice from the studio audience was heard to shout, "that's right brother, tell them nothing"! free-mason's conscience be sound, though. To read more of Tims columns, please visit: timbryce.com. lodge: Lodge of Commerce (GRANDLODGE) Lodge Caledonia of Canberra #938, UGL of New South Wales (state), Australia "He's quite good actually, but he's not what I'm looking for. Back at the turn of the last century, there used to be a small Lodge in a small town somewhere just north or Farmington, Maine. Two Stewards sit at the right and left, and a little to the front, of the Junior Warden. May the Bible rule and guide us through life; the square, square our actions, and the compasses circumscribe the bounds which we are to keep with all mankind, especially with a Brother. regular lives, more than by their gloves and aprons. To each faithful Brother, both ancient and young, Who governs his passions and bridles his tongue. "My Porsche, my beautiful red Porsche is ruined. That's the organization that is really hard to get into" whereupon the desk clerk replied " It must be. May every The Craft. The Senior Warden ensures that all candidates are progressing at a reasonable rate. E-MAIL = Tubalcain615@aol.com, A burglar broke into an old pastmasters house one night. would be there wouldn't you?I wish I was a master!" One evening after a brother had been a guest at an installation, he had partaken of too As the man looked onto shore, he nearly fell out of the boat. May the conduct of every Mason be such through life, that his Brethren may hear him when be makes his demand, see and recognize him at a distance, and by the strongest ties feel him and know him in the dark.