$9.95 Each. Even if your Honda is parked during a storm, elements can still leave smears that make it unsafe to take to the road. Please check back soon. Dealership Info Phone Numbers: Main: 888-284-9612 Sales: 888-284-9612 Service: 888-380-7093 Parts: 888-513-5869 Sales Hours: Mon - Fri 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Sat 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM Sun 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM Service Hours: Mon - Fri 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM Sat 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 62% Off. With our Honda service coupons and maintenance specials, drivers around Englewood and North Port, FL, can keep more money in their wallet while receiving quality service from factory trained technicians. DCH Academy Honda features current service specials and coupons on routine services like oil changes and brake service. The good news is that getting service on your Honda has never been easier. Honda Service Coupons in Las Vegas | Honda West Honda Service Specials & Deals in Las Vegas Delaying Service Or Repair? The reason the calls werent returned was because the salesman I had been working with was dishonest and didnt have the vehicle I was looking for in the first place. Other restrictions may apply. Our professional service staff can replace your brakes with factory pads and rotors. Your MPGe/MPG and driving range will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery age/condition, and other factors. Skip to main content; Skip to Action Bar; Call Us: Sales: (714) 584-3452 . Skip to main content; Skip to Action Bar; Call Us Sales: 503-567-4376 . My salesman John Thomas was professional and very helpful. Our dealership uses cookies to provide you with the convenience of not having to reenter information, such as user IDs and passwords, multiple times during your visits to our Web sites. Using lesser quality oil in your engine can cause a greater build-up of sludge that will eventually ruin your engine. Maintenance Minder - Watch for the Wrench Your Honda measures driving style, road conditions, and more to let you know when service is due. To help us better understand and respond to your needs and interests, we may in the future receive information about you from other sources. Schedule Service. Staff was thorough, professional and very helpful. You may opt out of receiving future communications at any time (see opt-out Procedures below). Browse our service specials at your convenience, then call us at (520) 549-2238 to schedule an appointment. We look forward to serving you! Valid only at Venice Honda. Choosing factory parts and factory-trained technicians to repair your Honda can also save you money in the future. Our dealership uses cookies to provide you with the convenience of not having to reenter information, such as user IDs and passwords, multiple times during your visits to our Web sites. efficient that I've used. Our dealership may use a browser feature known as a "cookie." Staff was thorough, professional and very helpful. Highly recommend buying from Moon Township Honda! Maximum discount of up to $150. 13 mile maximum EV mode driving range rating. Regardless if you choose to own or lease your new Honda, our experienced representatives in our, Visit us at: 5802 University Blvd Moon Township, PA 15108. They made it possible to get out of my lease so early! Service Specials We are currently updating our Specials. Honda Service Coupons & Specials in Hillside, NJ Home Shop Our Current Honda Service Coupons in Hillside, NJ Shop New Honda Vehicles for Sale Used Cars For Sale Used Honda Vehicles For Sale Honda Lease Offers Popular New Models New Honda Accord Sedan New Honda Civic Sedan New Honda CR-V New Honda HR-V New Honda Odyssey New Honda Pilot Call for more details! Coupon only applies when presented before service is performed. It's just another way Honda of Lincoln makes Honda-authorized service more affordable and accessible to drivers in Omaha and Gretna. Other than as set forth in this Privacy Policy, you will be notified when any personally-identifiable information about you may be shared with third parties, and you will be given the opportunity to decline to share that information. Dealership Info Phone Numbers: Main: (724) 941-9100; Subscribers or site visitors will never receive unsolicited e-mail messages from agents working on our behalf. At the time you register for any such service, you will be notified of, and asked to consent to, the sharing of your information with any particular third party necessary to the provision of the requested service. In addition, we gather certain navigational information about where you go on our Web sites. He helped us find the right car for me and my husband as I am 5 tall and my husband is 6-7 tall. Limit one coupon per person. Wasn't even a year into it. Good on Honda models only. This rating includes all dealership reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. He helped us find the right car for me and my husband as I am 5 tall and my husband is 6-7 tall. As a result, when I wait for the car, I'm rarely waiting more than an hour or so. Schedule an appointment Online, or use dealer locater to locate a dealer and make an appointment by phone. Not only can you take advantage of Honda oil change specials, but when regularly changing your oil, you eliminate the risk of emitting harmful gases into the environment that occur when heat and wear and tear break down the oil in Honda vehicles. Shop@Home; Order Vehicle; Schedule Service; SHOP NEW; SHOP CERTIFIED; Engineered to seamlessly integrate with your specific Honda, they enhance form, function and resale value. Save at Honda. straightforward. straightforward. In the event that our dealership sells or transfers a particular portion of its business assets, consumer information may be one of the business assets transferred as part of the transaction. Performance & security by Cloudflare. Redeemable at Norm Reeves Honda Superstore. I had a leased Jeep and disliked it so much! Click Here To Start Your Appraisal. Not valid with any other coupons or advertised specials. Our dealership may partner with select retailers and other companies at various times to provide expanded services to our site visitors. Call (412) 269-4100 for more information. Includes Labor. Other restrictions may apply. Need a quick oil change? I always have my vehicles serviced at this location. Call our Service Center at (734)707-0786 or schedule a Honda service appointment online. In addition, we gather certain navigational information about where you go on our Web sites. Coupon must be presented at time of write up. WX15T 1 1/2" General Purpose Pump For $599. The wrong tires for the season can be anywhere from uncomfortable to highly dangerous. $169.95. If you are visiting our Web site from a location outside of the U.S., your connection will be through and to servers located in the U.S. Any information you provide during your visit will be processed and maintained on our Web server and other internal systems located within the U.S. Our Web sites contain links to other sites. Subscribers to our e-mail services (or any other feature/service found on our Web site) will not receive unsolicited e-mail messages from us. Ratings determined by EPA. Should you configure your browser to decline their use, certain features of our Web sites may not function correctly and you may be required to renter any user IDs and passwords more frequently. Cookies are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing you with a customized browsing experience. With this coupon only. Take 10% Off Up to $75.00 on "Main Shop" Repairs*. Anytime you visit our Web site, we may gather certain non-personally identifiable information regarding the means you use to access our site. The only person I will work with is Laura as no one else seems to care. Then Moon Township Honda is the destination for you. With other service departments, having an appointment is completely irrelevant as my other car will sit for an hour or more with no work being done. We are offering Honda service coupons for oil changes and inspection, complimentary multi-point inspection with any service, air filter replacement, and wheel alignments. If you have any questions about our service center or our service financing program, don't hesitate to reach out at 440-595-5762. New Inventory; Custom Factory Order; Enter your registered email address to request a password reset link. Make the most of your shopping experience by creating an account. Honda of Seattle; Sales 206-382-8800; Service TEXT or Call 833-299-3841; Parts 206-382-8800; 2005 Airport Way S Seattle, WA 98134; Service. Then Moon Township Honda is the destination for you. We seek to ensure your visit with our service department is as comfortable as can be while we work to get your vehicle back in your hands as fast as possible. Coupon MUST be presented at time of service or regular charges apply. This statement discloses the types of information we gather, how it is used, and how you can gain access to and edit any data that we've collected about you at any time. Insist on Honda Genuine Parts, the only Honda parts that come from the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM). We ensure that our work is accurate, quick and done the right way every time. Not available for use with over the counter parts purchases. Our dealership collects information online primarily to provide our visitors with a more relevant experience on our sites. Our Web sites may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users at various times. Owning a Honda gives you access to ultimate performance, speed and style. Schedule Service Offer Details. So, whether you are looking to get 20 years out of a Honda or want the best resale value possible, come down to Moon Township Honda. When brake pads reach 2.5-3mm, don't hold off on replacing them, or else the brake rotors could be put in jeopardy. We use cookies and browser activity to improve your experience, personalize content and ads, and to analyze how our sites are used. Third parties may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use this website. Should you configure your browser to decline their use, certain features of our Web sites may not function correctly and you may be required to renter any user IDs and passwords more frequently. name, e-mail address, etc.) After calling in 4 different times in one day, leaving voicemails with 2 different salesman who were supposed to take my down paymen - Includes new brake pad shims We do not sell, rent, or trade consumer information to third parties, other than as described below, and never without your consent. Service specials are available at Right Honda to help you save money on your routine maintenance. Customers will save with coupon specials for the services they need to get done on their vehicles. Plus tax & hazardous waste fee. Any information you provide to us (i.e. Michael Spohn, Jon Thomas, Jonn Constatino, Frank Moyer, Thomas Debelak, Marlena McCoy, Anthony Staffilino, Andrew Orbovich, David Horner, Frank Bizjak. Not valid with any other offer or advertised special. If you would prefer to "kick the tires", then click on Directions for detailed driving instructions to Moon Township Honda. Honda of Serramonte Shop New New Vehicles. We collect and maintain the personal information of our consumers for our use and our subsidiaries. 1030 W Interstate 240 Service Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73139. Moon Township, PA 15108 Sales: 412-314-8567. Not valid with any other coupon or advertised special. Great customer service from the second we stepped on the. Have you been searching for a Honda in Wexford? For 2014 Honda Accord Plug-In Hybrid, 124 city/105 highway/115 combined miles per gallon of gasoline-equivalent (MPGe) electric rating; 47 city/46 highway/46 combined MPG gasoline only rating. Limit 1 coupon per customer. Our dealership is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. As our Web sites have been designed to take advantage of the use of cookies. data will be stored in protected databases on secured servers with restricted access). Enter your registered email address to request a password reset link. When doing so, we will make every reasonable effort to avoid excessive or irrelevant collection of data. Please provide your email address to begin receiving price alerts at home, at work, and on your phone! Third parties may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use this website. We cannot wait to serve you! Got exactly what I wanted. Subscribers to our e-mail services (or any other feature/service found on our Web site) will not receive unsolicited e-mail messages from us. He helped us find the right car for me and my hus. 2022 Honda Pilot vs 2022 Toyota Highlander, Responsive Automotive Dealer Websites by fusionZONE Automotive. Cabin Air filter & Engine Air Filter Special: $114.95. when you enroll in one of our E-Mail Reminder Services, request information, or use any of the other interactive portions of our Web sites, is securely maintained on our Web server and internal systems. 1333 East Camelback Rd Excludes A Service and B Service oil change. Request More Info Offer Details Brake Replacement $50.00 Off Includes Pads & Rotors. Service Specials. This information enables us to determine which areas of the Web sites are most frequently visited and helps us to tailor the sites to the needs and interests of our online visitors. This information enables us to determine which areas of the Web sites are most frequently visited and helps us to tailor the sites to the needs and interests of our online visitors. This rating includes all reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. 5802 University Blvd Here at Moon Township Honda, it is our goal to completely meet the needs of all of our customers in Monroeville, Pittsburgh and Washington, PA. We also are glad to serve those in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania and beyond. Here at Honda Superstore of Joliet, we are always looking to save you money on regular maintenance to your vehicle. Includes Installation. New Honda Vehicles New Vehicle Specials Honda/Acura vehicles only. We invite everyone to look through our online inventory, set up a test drive and check out our financing options. Customers can also utilize the research and compare pages for exclusive knowledge about the vehicle specs, trades and more. -Set front & rear wheel camber & toe in on applicable vehicles -Set all specifications to achieve proper thrust & centerline angles Wasn't even a year into it. When you come to the service center at Honda Cars of Bellevue, your Honda vehicle will be in good hands and you can save money with our Honda service coupons. We will ask any provider of such information to represent and warrant that the information has been gathered and maintained in accordance with all state and federal laws. We offer a variety of Honda service specials for those who are needing to get their vehicle serviced, including oil change coupons, wheel alignment, brake service, and more. Coupon must be present at time of service. Examples include administering e-mail services and running special promotions. data will be stored in protected databases on secured servers with restricted access). Pohanka Honda in Fredericksburg replacement battery and clean terminals, service battery tray, charging system inspection and drive belt inspection. Must present coupons prior to write up. If you are visiting our Web site from a location outside of the U.S., your connection will be through and to servers located in the U.S. Any information you provide during your visit will be processed and maintained on our Web server and other internal systems located within the U.S. Our Web sites contain links to other sites. Skip to main content; Skip to Action Bar; The Luther Advantage Call Us: Sales: 612-284-4405 Service: 612-249-9538 . With our Honda service coupons and maintenance specials, drivers around Englewood and North Port, FL, can keep more money in their wallet while receiving quality service from factory trained technicians. HOURS Showroom Hours Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Check out the latest Honda service offers and coupons from Dick Brooks Honda of Greer! - Inspection of brake components. Sales. In the event that our dealership sells or transfers a particular portion of its business assets, consumer information may be one of the business assets transferred as part of the transaction. 18500 Studebaker Road, Cerritos, CA 90703. Rotate and balance all four tires and inspect undercarriage. Please check back soon. We look forward to seeing you and your Honda soon here at Southeastern Honda! Call for more details. Cabin Air filter & Engine Air Filter Special: $114.95. We are currently updating our specials. Routine maintenance on your vehicle is important. This information may be used to provide you with information you've requested about our company, our products and our services, or to provide you with special notices. Check out our current service and part specials so you can save. Skip to main content; Skip to Action Bar; Call Us: Service: . The only part of the dealership that I feel needs work is the service department. All you need is to choose the special, schedule the service online, and then confirm the appointment. Questions about your Honda vehicle? Not applicable to prior purchases. We will update you when a matching car comes to our dealership. 13 mile maximum EV mode driving range rating. Brake fluid level check. highly recommend using this dealership! To protect the integrity of the information contained in this record, you should not disclose or otherwise reveal your password to third parties. Submit an email with your question and a Honda representative will respond to you soon. Such parties only have access to the personal information needed to perform these functions and may not use or store the information for any other purpose. Download Service Coupons and Schedule Honda Service online. Honda Service Coupons in Cincinnati, OH. Honda Service Centers are committed to maintaining the value and dependability of your Honda. Because we do gather certain types of information from visitors to our sites, we have developed a privacy statement to help you understand the terms and conditions surrounding the collection and use of that information. On top of that, their rates are pretty reasonable, too. They made it possible to get out of my lease so early! We have the parts you need to fix your car, or accessories to customize. Honda/Acura vehicles only. Includes up to 5 quarts regular oil and filter. Hurry, these are only available for a limited time. Cookies can also be utilized to help us provide you with information targeted to your interests, based upon your prior browsing on our Web sites.