1960-66. I agree the prices of many collector cars have gone through the roof and are unaffordable for the average working stiff, but there are many lesscollectable cars in good Driver condition that can be bought at very reasonable prices.I will just enjoy cars mainstream collectors dont consider that valuable,such as : 1960 Imperial,1965 Marlin,1939 Buick,and 1948 Studebaker, I purchased these running , driving cars for less than $5,000 each.Here is a picture of my 1965 Marlin,we put 5,000 miles on it going to 15 different car shows. Rest assured, it will come apart, and may already have been haphazardly got running, and its not even shiny. To me its a desirable truck that could be a lot of fun in addition to being useful. WE got them back and sold with their sisters. 1963 (late)-1964-14 x 5 Models: (non-Wagon) Impala, Bel Air, Biscayne Welded two piece wheel (See Photos #27 & #28.) Transmission crossmember Yeah, terrible businessman, number one dealer in the state, sold so many brand new Chevrolet pickups and cars he could afford to buy a brand new one now and again, and just throw it in the field to get his new car sales bonus that was worth much more than the price of a new car. A fully welded chassis, built on a precision jig It was the liquidation of long-time Chevrolet dealer Ray P. Lambrecht whos Nebraska dealership was in business for fifty years. Free shipping. Triple adjustable coilovers offer the same damping adjustment as the singles with the addition of high and low speed compression adjustments, and a remote reservoir. 1964 Chevy C10 Parts | 1964 C10 Accessories | CJ Pony Parts The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. Step up to the 14-inch Baer 6P Pro-Plus and get a brake system that will suit whatever you want to do. Update the look of your 1964-1966 Chevrolet C10's old, worn out dash with this Classic Instruments Tan Gauge Cluster with LED Backlighting (CT64T-GM) from CJ Pony Parts! Even a Dakota Digital speedometer adaptor can be added to the factory instrumentation to fully utilize all of the Chevrolet C10's factory gauges, instead of the original speedometer. original parts for 1964 c10discretionary housing payment hackney. The 1964 Chevrolet C10 also had self-adjusting brakes. This award is presented to the company that has demonstrated exceptional service, integrity and business ethics, as well as made a commendable contribution to the restoration industry. Maintain the original look of the dash in your 1964-1966 Chevrolet C10, but with a modern touch thanks to this brand-new Classic Instruments Gray Gauge Cluster with LED Backlighting (CT64G-GM) available here at CJ Pony Parts! Yes, he or she is absolutely entitled to find and purchase a bargain car, wash it, wax it, do the minimum and then peddle it for as high a price as the market will bear. Will be fun to see what it brings at Me-cum or BJ. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. Yvette VanDerBrink Suddenly the wretched remains of a 39 Ford Tonner in ND that was a gift at $500 suddenly had an extra 0 tacked on. The 14" brakes require a 18" diameter wheel, however. Reproduction 4-way flashers for 1964 Chevrolet cars and Trucks. Made in the USA, this system relocates the coilovers to the outside of the frame rail, closer to the wheel, providing more cornering stability and allowing room for popular aftermarket rear fuel tanks. Chevrolet C20. The problem with so many of these auctions is that they caused a spike in vehicle prices right across the board. Collectability? So now you bought one of these treasures, what are your options? 1964 Chevy C20 Pickup And the ones like this, completely original and in great shape were at a premium. Here is the truck in one of the auction photos. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. 1962 Chevrolet Corvette4 days$33,750Bid Now, 1978 Chevrolet Corvette5 days$2,100Bid Now, 1971 Lincoln Continental Mark III6 days$2,750Bid Now. 1964 GMC K1500 Pickup However, disc brakes have become the industry standard, and they are still used on modern trucks. The exterior paint can be replaced by blocking and sanding the surface, then adding a layer of any other color. This V-Flag emblem is intended for use on vehicles Reproduction of the original door glass window division bar for use with 1955-1963, and 1967-72 Chevrolet and GMC truck models. Im happy there are guys out there who see these as worth gobs of their money. This color is very unique, and there arent many others like it. Many car hobbyists love an old car and the pure joy that comes from tinkering with it and trying to bring it back to life. Depending on the year, 1964 Chevy Truck parts usually aren't too expensive because this car was mass-produced in the United States. We know you were first attracted to this 1963 Chevrolet C10 because of its value price. Classic 1964 Chevy Truck Parts Accessories & Supplies. We've got amazing prices on 1964 C10 Pickup Air, Fuel, Emission & Exhaust and Accessories, Body & Wipers parts. Out bid me, will ya, Ill show you, my wad is bigger than your wad,mentality. Engine is non-running. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. We race our 1965 Tempest often with this brake setup. $500 yard sticks? The paint is known to wear, especially on the rocker panels. We are not responsible for these items outside of their original warranty. The older versions are my favorites too. Designed to provide long-lasting service life Made to factory specifications to ensure an original look and function. That 9 miles would have a few zeros tacked on and still be going. If you follow the classic car hobby, youve undoubtedly heard about the Lambrecht Chevroletauction that took place in2013. What I didnt understand was the used cars that sat out in a field for 30 + 40 years getting huge amounts as well. Please CALL to order. The 1964 Chevrolet C10 was meant to be the predecessor of the 1955-59 Chevy Task Force series trucks. searching. If youre looking for 1964 C10 Pickup parts near me, then you dont need to look further than Speedway Motors thanks to our North American network of distribution centers. There is no floor cutting required (except for some transmisions), and the ride height is dropped from stock about 4 inches. Ive been to lots of auctions in years gone by and theres a lot of adrenaline flowing, thus the buyers remorse. Keep 'em on the road with the right part, right price, right now. My two cents. The 1964 Chevy truck was powered by a new V8 engine. I read it on the internet, it must be true . With 32308 1964 Chevy C10 Pickup Parts for sale, we guarantee your satisfaction with these parts from our massive inventory. Talk to the experts. I can still remember walking into the grove with the trucks and the dealership. I had a 61 Apache 10 with a 283. + Read More Save Search Saved (0) My Favorite Listings (0) At least the pictures bring back the memories of the farm trucks in New Mexico. Leaving those cars and trucks out in the elements wasnt good but the family ended up doing very well and most of those vehicles found a good home. It is the internet , you know. Dealers would often sell the trucks to each other below the sticker price as a way of moving out inventory. Sign up for our free daily email and youll never miss another find: We and our partners share information on your use of this website to help improve your experience. . JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Buy 1964 Chevrolet Corvair Heating, Ventilating, & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Parts in Canada. The genesis of the Chevy truck as we know it began in 1960 with the C10. Were proud of our skilled staff, who can answer all your questions about options for 1964 Chevy C10 Pickup performance upgrades - before and after your purchase. The grille itself was wider and had a more prominent Chevy bow tie in the center. I might just un-mute the sound on the TV as this one crosses the block. Eventually the family made good money out of it, but Id bet that they would have been way better off selling the cars at a loss back in the day and investing the money. Do you want a 1966 Chevy truck? He kept old inventory I feel just being ornery. No Comments . But I love to watch it. Drive it? I started watching the auction; It looked like pandemonium and the Lovely Yvette lost control pretty early on. LOL, Id have to disagree with you, Howard. They were considered junk for so many years or they would have been better taken care of. Its not much different than boutique coffee. Im not crying for the family, give them away for a grand each. Each lighter Flaunt your Chevrolet pride with this OER® custom license plate frame that shows off your vehicle year and You've customized everything from the interior to the paint to the engine, now you can show off just what's lurking Reproduction of the original door glass window division bar for use with 1955-1963, and 1967-72 Chevrolet and GMC Reproducton of the original heater control cover plate for 1964-66 Chevrolet and GMC truck models with Reproduction of the original inner and outer tie-rod end designed for use with various 1963-82 General Motors Reproduction of the original windshield designed for use with 1964-66 Chevrolet and GMC truck models as listed Reproduction of the original cigarette lighter designed for use on 1964-66 GM truck models. A fair number of the cars were deteriorated to such a point that they were nothing but parts cars. ACDelco's Gold and Silver lines of heaters and cores offer premium aftermarket solutions that meet GM's rigorous standards. A few Lams already came up at auction and we re sold at a loss. We offer products from reliable brands like Speedway Motors, DeWitts and CPP. You won't find an easier way to shop for 1964 Chevrolet C10 Panel performance parts . The Chevy truck came in three different bed lengths; the short, regular, and long. 1964 Chevrolet C10 Pickup Montana Danford If you follow the classic car hobby, you've undoubtedly heard about the Lambrecht Chevrolet auction that took place in 2013. Our expansive inventory includes just about everything needed to return your Truck to showroom condition inside and out. Ask..I will tell you. Someone paid very good money for it, as an investment. Had two just like it when I farmed, and drove a 63 C10 to high school. Get the best deal for Bumpers & Reinforcements General Motors for 2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT from the largest online selection at eBay.com.my. The rows of `59 Bel Airs/Impalas he had, that had been scavenged of parts by thieves made me almost cry. It is at times, a cut-throat competition for the rarest, for the concours ready, or they have gobs of disposable income to make them concours vehicles. NEW 2022 Matchbox Moving Parts Series 1964 Chevy C10 Pickup - White / Blue. These allow you to fine-tune your suspension for a specific type of driving. The Chevy truck was available in two wheelbase lengths. To be clear, its not the best of the best, that would be a truck with 9 miles on it, sealed in a bag. Shop 1964 Chevy C10 accessories at Speedway Motors, where automotive ingenuity and craftsmanship are celebrated every day. Additionally, the Baer calipers are available in many colors, while Wilwoods are available only in black. 1960-66. They have a 64 Chevy pickup with 9 miles on it, and if you want it, youll pay dearly for it. Im out of the loop, and never made $100K+/year to support such silliness and apparently, the attendees of this sale DID have 5 figures of disposable cash to spend on these things. Single adjustable coilovers offer 24 "clicks" of adjustment for damping, as well as ride height adjustment. 1964 Chevy C10 Pickup Department Truck Application Classic Truck Category Brakes Subcategory Disc Brakes Part Disc Brake Kits Speedway Motors | #91063705 Chevy Truck Disc Brake Conversion Wheel Kit Position: Front Bolt Pattern: 5 on 5" Rotor Diameter: 12 Inch $649.99 /kit Add to Cart CPP | #91066370 . $12.74. NEXT:10 Photos Of Classic American Muscle Cars Transformed With Badass Body Kits. The bed of the truck was also larger and could hold more. The 1980s full-size sedans I drove as beaters when our sons were young are now becoming collectible. I ran the show. These vehicles have been produced consistently since 1935, which makes them around 80 years old now. Hi Ken. This is our reality but the hope is that the true hobbyist will prevail. . He did sell in volume. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'barnfinds_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_4',148,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-barnfinds_com-large-leaderboard-2-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'barnfinds_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_5',148,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-barnfinds_com-large-leaderboard-2-0_1'); .large-leaderboard-2-multi-148{border:none !important;display:block !important;float:none !important;line-height:0px;margin-bottom:7px !important;margin-left:auto !important;margin-right:auto !important;margin-top:7px !important;max-width:100% !important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center !important;}. Browse our daily deals for even more savings! It was used to store firewood, which rotted the entire floor to swiss cheese status. Something went wrong. This was a controversial decision at the time because many people thought drum brakes were better. . It ruined many of the cars that were sold, with the exception of the few cars he had stored inside. This weatherstrip is manufactured to OE specifications featuring original style felt lining. The fact that these cars and trucks are bringing so much money just means the market is expanding. And with an upgraded V8, cool custom details, and the C10s cruiser-ready nature, you can see this truck Streetside Classics - Charlotte (888) 312-7654 Concord, NC 28027 (154 miles away) 10 20 1965 Chevrolet C/K Truck 91,026 mi 6 $ 3,500 Im sure it took a ton of work, but the interior looks pretty good now. Sunglasses? Probably will never see another like this with the low mileage cars. $141.20. This is surely one of the nicest originals in existence. The 1964 Chevrolet C10 only had an independent coil-spring front suspension setup. C10 Parts Building a First, Second, or Third-Generation Chevrolet C10 from the ground up is no small feat. Flaunt your Chevrolet pride with this OER® custom license plate frame that shows off your vehicle year and model. Save up to 80% on 1964 Chevrolet Corvair Heating, Ventilating, & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Parts in Canada. The engine can be modified to one's preference, such as a 6.0-liter V8 under the hood equipped with Holley electronic fuel injection with its own GM 4L85 four-speed automatic transmission. The Ridetech coilovers used have adjustment for damping and ride height to give your truck an edge in autocross competitions as well as the ability to have a comfortable ride. If thewindow sealson your vehicle are starting to show some age, its the perfect time to replace them. 1965 Chevy K20 Pickup Classic Parts of America is your complete source for your 60-66 Chevy and GMC truck.