The throne room event also unlocks the Project: Improving Cultural Development (-15% to the cost of buildings with a static Culture bonus). This throne room event unlocks the Projects: Scouting the Central Regions and Scouting the Northern Regions. Gorum: enables the Kingdom trait Blessing of Gorum (+2 to General's rolls on Events; +2 bonus to General's rolls to solve Problems for every 20 points of Military above 200, up to a max of +20; receive 5 BP each time an Event is successfully resolved by the General). You can pick one of the four. If you can't make Jhod your High Priest, make sure that you don't have Harrim already in the spot and working on an event or project. also for a chaotic neutral mindset, harrim is much much better high priest then jhod, jhod is pretty normal lawful good type. This event occurs if you did not ban necromancy during the Rank 3 Event. Loyalty Rank 8: This throne room event depends on your prior Loyalty decisions. Related:Pathfinder: Kingmaker Review - The Best Tabletop Sim. The General asks you to appoint a second general. im a bit hung up on my curator personally xD. (If People_L > Traders). The Curator maintains the Stolen Lands art, literature, and historical archives. (Military -3). The three choices to fit the High Priest role are; Harrim (CN), Jhod Kavken (LG), and Tsanna (CE). -, Let them hold a celebration in my honor. A couple of notes: The following is a summary of all of the Rank Up throne room events and the results. For example, you can end the game with over 1 million gold and a ton of BP but still be told that your treasury's empty since you didn't sufficiently grind down the proletariat with oppressive taxes. Espionage Rank 2: They arrested a spy from Daggermark. I wouldnt recommend completing this Project if you are aiming to get the Achievement for 100 random encounters. Pathfinder Kingmaker has 21 unique potential advisers to help manage the Stolen Lands. The people are petitioning for restrictions on the use of magic in densely inhabited places. Don't worry too much about the ending slides (if that's something you'd do). This decision impacts your BP income for the rest of the game and impacts the result of the Kingdom trait you can obtain at the Rank 8 throne room event with Kanerah. All rights reserved. You'll get some kingdom stats based on your prior choices. Arcane Rank 7B: If Arcane Amoral > Arcane Control: there was a poisonous gas leak during an experiment in the mages quarter that has led to deaths. Here are the advisers, their alignment, and how to recruit them: As noted, you cant have every adviser at once. This throne room event unlocks the Project: Scouting Glenebon. Military Rank 3: The General asks you to appoint a Warden and asks you where to build barracks (60 exp). And his production should be funded as well." To put it on perspective, by the endgame my NPC (Tsanna) councilor had a +28 while Regongar as General with Dragon Disc dip for extra STR had 31. Once you achieve Rank IV Loyalty, the Councilor will help unlock the Curator role and support it until it levels. The Minister role can be filled by Jaethal (NE), Jubilost (CN), and Ekundayo (LG), where they will be providing support through finding out forbidden knowledge that can support your nation. Arcane Rank 5A: A wizard has offered to create golems from rubbish. A Minister will mainly govern the Espionage stat but can also sway Relations, Military, and Arcane. The school will be closed on my authority." Regarding reimbursement the Brevan will have to do without it." Jhod from what have researched is a Lawful character but Harrim has almost double his wisdom mod, which will only get higher as I level and gear him. - unlocks the Project: Strength in Numbers (+1 to the Generals rolls to take advantage of Opportunities). Valve Corporation. Definitely hope you picked Shandra if your char is Lawful. This throne room event unlocks the Project: Loyal Spies (Espionage +1 every time the Minister fails to resolve a situation). These contain spoilers, so be warned. This throne room event unlocks the Project: Defenders of the Land II (+1 morale bonus to attack and damage rolls in kingdom). Once you achieve Rank IV Community, the Regent will help unlock the Diplomat role and support it until it levels. This is a DC 27 Problem [General, Warden] that takes 10 days to resolve. This throne room event unlocks the Project: Easier Claim (region claims and upgrades cost 15% less). Whether you have true intentions to back these areas or are fueling them for your personal gain, it's not a position to worry about too much. Espionage Rank 1: Guards found spy equipment in a crowded caravan. Hard work and perseverance lead to success and prosperity. - (opera bonus is to Economy and Stability). - unlocks the Project: Ambitious Recruits (+2 to Generals rolls to resolve Events; Military -1 when General gets a Failure or Disaster). (Bartholomew's choice). This throne room event unlocks the Project: Arcane Lobby (-10% to the cost of buildings with a static Arcane bonus). [CG god of freedom and wine] (CG moral choice) - unlocks the Building: Temple of Cayden Cailean. There's a somewhat pedantic change I would like to make to my current save file. Let them build Gorums temple." Tsanna is of course the right option for making the Stolen Lands worship Evil gods. Loyalty Rank 7B: The merchants want all trade to go through the trade guild. Select the strongest and most skilled recruits. Arcane Rank 5B: A delegation of Pharasmites has arrived and demanded you ban necromancy. The High Priest will complete tasks involving allowing people to build temples for their respective gods and deciding on the best way to let everyone believe in those gods without conflict. Divine Rank 4: There is a cult of Erastil that is engaged in blood sacrifices (Community -3, Loyalty -3, Divine -7, Stability -3). Delgado can be found on the map Lonely House. Jhod Kavken is a Pathfinder: Kingmaker NPC that may serve your kingdom as an advisor in the capacity of High Priest. Pathfinder is a tabletop RPG based off of the 3.5 Ruleset of Dungeons and Dragons. Octavia (CG), The Storyteller (TN), and Vordakai (NE) are the candidates of which are the neutral evil options - Vordakai is the most dangerous choice because of your peoples' reception. Roll Espionage DC 25 check every week; on failure, Economy -3, Loyalty -3, Community -3, Relations -3). I command the establishment of proper customs. -, (Kanerah only) A trade guild is a great idea! I think she was even sympathetic to some bandints. The Rank number reflects the Rank of your kingdom when you get the eventnot the rank of the associated Rank Up Project. This is an absolutely fantastic post and appears to be the general source for this information (which also appears on the wiki). NPC auto - unlocks the Project: Mining Coin. This makes the Warden important to stop your kingdom from collapsing into anarchy. Once youve assigned an Advisor to a position, you will get a special throne room event each time you unlock the next Rank Up Project for the associated kingdom stat. -. NPC auto - unlock Project: Alkenstar Manufactory. Bartholomew can be a good back up if you decide to play without the DLC. The Treasurer role can be filled by Jubilost (CN), Kanerah (LE), Bartholomew Delgado (LE), or Maeger Varn (CG) and receives a bonus from Intelligence. I'm playing a lawful evil fighter and I need a high priest. Jubilost makes a fine replacement as Alchemists favor medium to high Dexterity as well. It was basically pure propaganda. - the, We will raise the taxes by one third. -, [Gain 2 BP each week] Let us double the taxes. - the, (Maegar Varn only): Implements a work initiative. Relations Rank 7B: If you did not choose to support Sevenarches in Relations Rank 5, they cut off your food supply. Completing the Event unlocks the next Rank Up Project, regardless of whether you succeed or fail. Once you achieve Rank IV Divine, the High Priest will help unlock the Magister role and support it until it levels. Hey everyone. The Treasurer shall provide you with whatever you require. -, (Linzi and the Storyteller only) Larzio Messus shall receive a monthly stipend. -. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Your choice here determines what result you get in the Stability Rank 9 throne room event. Loyalty Rank 3: A newspaper publisher has escaped from Galt to your lands and wants to found a printing house. Stability Rank 8: Kellid barbarians are trying to poison the land. 3.2 Missing Child. However, Pathfinder Kingmaker has some nuances and big differences compared to Pathfinder second edition or the fourth and fifth editions of Dungeons and Dragons. As an Alchemist, Jubilost has great Intelligence for the job, but his Chaotic nature can be detrimental when forming a Lawful kingdom. Community Rank 2: A shepherd has a dispute with his neighbor over a cow. For example, my high priest can either be Jhod or Harrim. -, Place all the drug addicts in health institutions. (NG moral choice) -, Remove all the addicts from their stations. (LN moral choice) -, Hang the drug addicts. Whoever takes up this position will be handling requests about individuals causing problems for others, so think over the best way to deal with these. If Globalism > Isolationism. Although the Choice effects for each option state that you gain a fixed amount of BP/region and BP/upgraded region with each choice, but you don't actually get those BP as best as I can tell, so I included them in brackets. This throne room event unlocks the Building: Swordlord Academy (if Military Skill > Military Magic) or the Building: Nethys' Academy (If Military Skill < Military Magic) and you can build a free one of the buildings. Your High Priest doesnt know anything about these gods. Separately, the situation in the slums has gotten worse. At the end of this guide, you will realize how easy it ends up being. This guide will show how to recruit and use the kingdom advisers. This throne room event unlocks the Project: Laying the Foundation (-10% cost of buildings with a static Stability bonus). Stability Rank 2: A group of fairies has started causing problems for a settlement, saying theyre pushing back invaders. There's no doubt that war will appear through the entirety of Pathfinder since that's what you're introduced to in the very opening of the game. Military Rank 2: The General asks you to pick between hiring swordlords and spellcasters as officers. The following also happens: Relations Rank 6B: If you rejected the trade agreement in the Rank 2 event, Razmiran spies fail to get your people addicted to drugs. . Why? Possible Curators are Linzi (CG), Jaethal (NE), or Storyteller (TN) and utilize Charisma. Club 57 Wiki. You gain strong benefits and the unrest state improves by 1 step on Success or Triumph and suffer harsh penalties on Failure or Disaster, so its worth spending Crisis Points if necessary or reloading if you fail. The three potentials are Valerie (LN), Linzi (CG), Bartholomew Delgado (LE). The people are flooding the streets, upset about the government's intrusion on their freedoms. The Rank Up events for each kingdom stat and your options are fixed. Espionage Rank 8: The enemy is the Poisoners guild or Assassins guild in Daggermark. My character is Lawful Neutral. (Amiris and Regongars choice, Kassil disapproves). The options are: Jhod Kavken, Harrim, and Tsanna. The idols around the capital were part of a seal keeping away monsters. (Bartholomew's choice, Maegar and Jubilost disapprove). As a raging Barbarian, Amiri is statically best for the job. You can still make Evil-aligned choices with Harrim as High Priest - it may not always be the course of action he specifically recommends, but at the most he'll grumble a bit and do as you say. The in-game text description of the results for a custom NPC will generally list 1 more point in the relevant kingdom stat than other Advisors. So if you had Kanerah as your Treasurer, swap her out before this throne room event! Relations Rank 5: Sevenarches wants to bring its fleet to Novoboro and both it and Kyonin are asking for diplomatic support. " (CN moral choice) -, [Pay 100 BP] It would be well to open a printing house in the capital. -, We wont be opening a printing house in the capital. -, Tell him that the law in my domain applies equally to all. -, [Gain 5000 gold and 40 BP] This corrupt tradesman will pay for his insolence. This throne room event unlocks the Project: Crime Prevention (+2 to Warden's rolls to take advantage of Opportunities). -, [Pay 75 BP] I wish to support this art society financially. -, [Pay 50 BP] We shall help them found and promote this society. -, Well support the provincial teacher. -, Lets order the series of etchings from the artist. -, (Jaethal only) Assist the composer and see how hes progressing! -, (Linzi/the Storyteller only) We shall grant this young composer what he asks. -, [Pay 2 BP each week] Well meet all their accusations by issuing our own newspaper. Divine Rank 1: The priests of the mainstream gods wish to demolish the idols of the ancient faiths. You can choose after talking with all three representatives. ( I see what you did there btw ;) ) Warden = Kesten Curator = Originally it was linzi while also considering storyteller. NEXT: Best Side Quests In Pathfinder: Kingmaker. They are critical to maintaining Stability, but can also help Community and Loyalty. Stats can also be increased by constructing buildings in each settlement. Relations Rank 3: A guard detail from Sevenarches is hunting an elf and wants support. Be warned, many of their ideas cost huge amounts of BP, and can leave the kingdom in financial ruin if not properly budgeted. This throne room event unlocks the Project: Strong Nation (-10% to the cost of buildings with a static Community bonus). -. We will immediately increase border control. If Fear > Concealment, Stability +5. [LN god of law and wealth] (LN moral choice) - this is supposed to unlock the Building: Temple of Abadar; however, this appears to be bugged, and I dont believe you can actually build this buildingunlike with the other three temples. Your choices will usually have an impact on your kingdom, in the form of increased or decreased kingdom stats, BP, and money, or by unlocking Projects and Events. -, Let the merchants and their mercenaries do as they will. -, (Tsanna only) "Tell the guards stay away from the dispute. Stability Rank 3A: If Defense > Prevention. Military Rank 9: The Swordlords wish to build an academy. Culture Rank 2: An aasimar asks for funds to found a society for the appreciation of the fine arts. If Isolationism > Globalism. This triggers the Event: The Wrath of Sevenarches [General, High Priest, Warden]. The Treasurer oversees the kingdoms wealth and taxation. (NE moral choice) -, "I'd prefer a payment in the form of a magical artifact." Each set of Rank Up events for each kingdom stat is associated with a pair of opposing hidden variables that affect the events you get at specific ranks and the ending slides regarding the fate of your kingdom. Several major bandit leaders recognize you as a leader and ask how they can thank you. (LG moral choice) -, "Send guards to search for Davor. Okay so i keep seeing around that Jhod can be a advisor but anytime i ask him he just tells me he'd like to be a high priest, so i go to the advisor tabs and he's not a option. In other words, feel free to put there whoever you like more. Relations Rank 4: Your guards captured a suspicious man serving the Black Marquis. Divine Rank 6: Four priests have arrived and ask to be allowed to build a temple to honor their gods. The daughter of a well-known merchant has gone missing. If Divine Freedom > Divine Control, Arcane +5. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Should i permanently kick any companions who i dont adventure with or plan on using as an advisor? Once youve assigned an Advisor to a position, you will get a special throne room event each time you unlock the next Rank Up Project for the associated kingdom stat. Out of all the advisor choices in Kingmaker, the idea of a Curator is undoubtedly the strangest since it provides nowhere near as much use as the rest of the advisor roles. Culture Rank 7A: the Curator suggests founding a university. This cancels the Trade Agreement with Razmiran (Economy +5, Relations +5, 4 BP/week) and you lose its benefits,if you completed the Project. You gain strong benefits on Success or Triumph, while Failure or Disaster imposes harsh penalties and can cause the unrest state to worsen by 1 step (depending on the Advisor), so it's worth spending Crisis Points if necessary. This throne room event also unlocks the Project: Kingdom Protection (reduces the chance of a random encounter in claimed regions by 60%). While the main focus is on exploring dungeons and battling monsters, another key aspect is building a kingdom to improve the land and help residents. This means that they can help raise Build Points (BP) and spend it to make national improvements. Governing a nation was never intended to be a solo job, so it only makes sense to enlist help. As Chaotic Good do you think I should go for Harrim (Chaotic Neutral) or Jhod (Lawful Good)? Covering the hottest movie and TV topics that fans want. If you really rp hardcore and are a stickler I pity the other choices.