First, the selective nature of Quantic means that the majority of its competitors are top-tier business schools that enroll a similar caliber of students. Hope everything goes well!" I would highly recommend this EMBA for working career individuals that are looking to gain more knowledge and want to take a step forward in their career with an EMBA." 2. I find the content current and realistic, with a sense of fun, instilled with injections of theory and significant resources and value. Quantic School of Business and Technology Master of Business Administration - MBA Business Administration and Management, General. Officiallycreated by Pedago LLC in 2014, and first presented in its degree-granting form asSmartly in 2016, Quantic has gradually compiled impressive collections of both allies and critics in the five years since its MBA programs were first unveiled. The learning has been easily accessible and thorough, and I used lots of it at work before Id even finished the course! Just came across this post. Quantics seven percentacceptance rate provided the somewhat misleading impression that Quantics programs wereeven more difficult to gain access to than those of Harvard Business School, and the list of schools that Quantics matriculants had previously graduated fromall of the Ivy League institutions, plus Stanford, MIT, UC Berkeley and the University of Chicagodid nothing to dispel that sentiment. In the case of Quantic, that applicable institution is the Office of the State Superintendent of Education, which Quanticachieved licensure from in 2016, back when it was known simply as Smartly.. The style and quality of program really surprised meI was learning easily and enjoying myself in a way that wasn't too disruptive to my life. No pressure, just happy studying!" Emory University - Goizueta Business School. I have used Blackboard, LoudCloud and other education-made classrooms for years. Quantic MBA student Matt* felt that his degree was filling the knowledge gaps that he didnt necessarily get from his full time job at a major consulting firm. Read what they think about their salaries on our Compensation FAQ page for , Admissions Counselor salaries - 8 salaries reported, Instructional Writer salaries - 2 salaries reported, Program Operations Coordinator salaries - 1 salaries reported, Senior Consultant salaries - 1 salaries reported, Enrollment Coordinator salaries - 1 salaries reported, Content Editor/Instructional Writer salaries - 1 salaries reported, Content Creator salaries - 1 salaries reported, Instructional Designer salaries - 1 salaries reported, Assessor/Trainer salaries - 1 salaries reported, Marketing Outreach Assistant salaries - 1 salaries reported, Quantic School of Business and Technology . This ignoresthat scholarships, financial aid and other inducements have frequently been used to lure high achievers into certain schools so that those schools can promote the presence and achievements of the admitted individuals. Low pay, negligent middle management, no annual raises, I pay out of pocket for health care, no 401k match, people quit weekly. 15 Facts About Fox News Anchors. When expanded it provides a list of search options that will switch the search inputs to match the current selection. Specifically looking at their Executive MBA Program since I'm already employed and not necessarily looking to leave my current company but I do want to expand my business knowledge and, like you, it doesn't make sense to pay tuition for traditional MBA programs. Students are often directed to other learning materials, such as studies from different schools, offering the option to read in greater depth on certain topics. Compared to globally recognized brands like Harvard, LBS, and Wharton, Quantic doesnt quite have the reputation of the name on the degree certificate. - Kyle G. (Australia), "Quantic MBA is for aspiring business leaders who want to make an impact on the the world. . If I stepped back in time, I would certainly choose to do my EMBA with Quantic again, and I would definitely urge anyone seeking an internet-based EMBA or MBA course to at least take a look - a long hard look - at Quantic. It was a great decision for where I was in my life and career. Powered by Help Scout, "Graduating from Quantic has helped me advance my career. How much do Quantic School of Business and Technology employees make? Are you vaccinated? Meanwhile, teachers spend their own money on their students, work countless hours after school for no pay, and their only means of a bonus is taking and paying for additional classes to move up a salary scale Seems pretty backwards to me . In this example, if you are searching for jobs teaching either French or Spanish, select the Faculty - Liberal Arts - Foreign Languages and Literature job category and enter French OR Spanish in the keyword field. Being employed full-time, an online EMBA was my only option. Quantic School of Business & Technology offers what it claims to be the first app-based MBA. The community relies on everyone sharing. I'm 50/50 right now on it and just hoping for more guidance, specifically confirming it's not a scam :) I'm a bit hesitant because it seems too good to be true. So much more enjoyable to study at my own pace with a flexible schedule. Luckily, my company has a tuition reimbursement program and based on your experience, Quantics is worth it? It takes around 13 months to complete, with between 150-to-200 students per intake. The content, the people, the study mechanics. I have just finished the Business Foundations courses and am hoping to be accepted. Itsequally asinine to castigate Quantic for failing tocarry accreditations that itstoo young of an institution to even apply for, let alone possess. Any new academic institutions introducing degreed business programsno matter how cutting-edge or conveniently delivered those programs might be aremandatedto produce graduates from those programs without formal regional accreditation for several years. The case based learning is definitely a great way to conceptualise and demonstrate concepts. I learned countless helpful and relevant things for my professional and personal life through their well-designed program and fun courses. The knowledge and skills gained can be further used for work and other side projects. I enjoyed the structure, and appreciated the fact that I could move within this structure. The staff and students are all lifelong learners and inspirational. Quantic, with its interactive app-based format, seemed to be a more efficient and flexible way to learn. On the whole, networking isn't Quantic's strongest area but it has exceed my expectations. View more Product Manager salary ranges with breakdowns by base, . I am very satisfied with my choice to enroll in Quantic's EMBA." The average School Business Manager salary in New York, New York is $98,268 as of January 26, 2023, but the salary range typically falls between $86,794 and $110,539. The courses and SmartCases make learning the information applicable to real-world situations, which is needed when doing online learning. After the interview, candidates are admitted to Quantics dashboard, where they have access to a small number of foundational business courses. Seventy percent of Quantic students come . Like my previous online degrees, Quantic gave me the freedom to work on my own time using the course app coupled with modern technology (Slack and Zoom) to communicate with my classmates. In the case ofQuantic, the school is honest. (202) 240-1400. With Quantic, I learned crucial business concepts and connected with a global cohort of future leadersexactly what I wanted from an MBA." This article was originally published in October 2020 and was updated in March 2021. How much do you think you deserve? - Julia F. (United States), "As a busy founder of a new small business, I appreciated Quantic's ability to offer the EMBA program that conveniently works around my schedule at an affordable price. Quantic School of Business and Technology is committed to an admissions program that provides an academically qualified student body that is diverse and has passion and excitement for learning. Glassdoor has 8 Quantic School of Business and Technology reviews submitted anonymously by Quantic School of Business and Technology employees. also a. MBA from Harvard, Stanford, Chicago, Wharton, etc. Goal-oriented, good communication, organized, team-player and hard-working. poets and quants has a comprehensive article on the makeup of Quantic students. I would highly recommend the EMBA at Quantic; Im excited, Ive been utilizing the skills Ive learned and its paid off with a promotion. Since I'm already at AWS, the reasons that you've laid out (googling terms in meetings, understanding strategic decision making) is exactly what peeked my interest. 86.1%. As I progressed through my studies, my confidence in the following topics greatly improved: accounting, marketing, leading organizations, managing time, and analyzing potential profits of future projects. Quantic School of Business and Technology. I always thought I didnt have the mindset. Those same prodigiouspromotional hallmarks thatvetransformed Quantic into an exceedingly attractive target for scores of business school hopefuls across the globe have simultaneouslystoked the collective iresofmany peoplewhovealready earned MBAs, and further enraged countless others lurking on the periphery of acceptance to degree-granting business programs. Successful applicants are shortlisted for a video interview. Quantic Holdings, Inc. dba Quantic School of Business and Technology Mailing Address: 712 H Street NE Suite 1802 Washington, DC 20002 Office Address: 80 M Street SE Suite 2-196 Washington, DC 20003 [emailprotected], US Students Eligible for Company Reimbursement. The micro-learning delivery on the mobile coupled with the application focus through case studies made learning stick. The Quantic School of Business and Technology is an accelerated, 11-month "mobile-first" graduate program designed for early and mid-career professionals to continue working while earning their MBA. Join professionals from Google, Amazon, and Facebook in this global Pacific Islander. Mike Edwards, COPYRIGHT 2023 BUSINESSBECAUSE LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, Check out our review of LSE MBA Essentials. I want to fill the gaps in my business knowledge, and whether I do that at Harvard, LBS, or Quantic, makes no difference to me.. - Ashley M. (United States), "Great content delivered in an engaging, insightful and fun way. Our graduates benefit from our tuition model as well as their MBA career outcomes. In a 2021 article in theFinancial Times, Quantic president and former Rosetta Stone CEOTom Adamsdeclared that Quantic received 60,000 applications for its 6000 available enrollment slots in 2020, placing the schools acceptance rate at 10 percent. In a very prestigious IMRB ranking recently, Quantum School of Business has been adjudged No. What did I get out of it? 2022 - 2023. Would you attribute your job switch at all to your participation in Quantics MBA program? 1st Year Job Promotion Rate. It's also a very top-down culture, so it can be difficult to get meaningful stretch assignments. If youre looking more for a big change in functional role a traditional program might be better. AACSB-Accredited. (BSc.,MBA ) . Its accredited**:When Quantic School of Business and Technology launched in 2016, it was a wholly unaccredited institution. -Maximilian J. It was a year full of joy and valuable learnings! You also enjoy greater Advantage of MBA free course. I seriously considered the Illinois iMBA through its collaboration with Coursera. Talking it over with family and financial planner, but is there any other tips since you've written this article that you can share? Overall Benefits Rating.css-11cfy92{color:#0caa41 !important;}.css-11cfy92{color:#0caa41 !important;}0. Back Submit. I must admit I started the process quite wary of the Free MBA slogan and I am happy to say my worries were completely unfounded. Report this profile Report Report. As we evaluate applications, we admit students to our programs who excel within the context of our highly competitive applicant pool. Most of the people asking questions about the transferability of Quantics credits to other programs neednt concern themselves with the answer; theyarentcompetitive candidatesfor acceptance to Quantics MBA programs. I learned why upon starting my Quantic journeythe EMBA is carefully designed to introduce and immerse students in business training in a really fun way without compromising rigour, while creating a network of professionals across different continents. For now many traditional programs have stronger alumni networks and branding but I expect that gap will narrow with time. 1275 E. 10th Street. Theyre not bothering you. Nicole. Do you have a more senior role than at your previous job? The odds of attaining acceptance into Quantic are comparatively minuscule. "The Quantic MBA has been a fantastic experience. I think that Quantic has done a great job in what it is offering and is continually trying to improve to give the students not only what they are asking for but what the industry is demanding in regards to this type of program. As a software sales professional, I feel more confident in my understanding of business concepts and my ability to communicate and empathize with clients of all backgrounds given my new-found knowledge around the nature of their work." I have learned a lot and met some amazing people along the way. The networking events I was able to attend were important and integral to the overall process of learning. Back Submit. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Although I had a scholarship, in retrospect the program would have been worth doing without one. 2021 Quantic grads working in the top 50 tech companies by market cap, compared to other top schools. Is there anything else you'd like to tell us? - Cyril E. (United States), "Going through the Quantic EMBA program is perhaps the best investment I have made in myself in recent times. 2022 - 2022. (Singapore), "Quantic's EMBA program has been a journey of knowledge, experience, and reflection for me. Verify your email to use filters. There are three major reasons for this phenomenon, and all of them are inextricably linked to Quantics marketing pitch. I highly recommend the course to anyone whose mindset is focused on the journey and learning experience." - Krishnaveni T. (United States), "Everything about the Quantic program is brilliant from the weekly coursework to the Capstone Project. This employer has not claimed their Employer Profile and is missing out on connecting with our community. - John F. (United States), "As a marketing executive for a national retail company and investor in various businesses, I was knocking on my ceiling of knowledge from a career based on a BA and experience. Oh, and they did so over 5 times as quickly. In a recent cluster of about 900 newly enrolled HBS students,more than 25 percentcompleted their undergraduate education at an Ivy League university. Is there a scholarship program for Quantic MBA? To put this into perspective, below is a look at eleven p Addressing this argument requires a two-tiered approach. The truest measure of the validity of a business schools degrees iswhether or not employers are willing to treat those degrees as valid during the application, interview and evaluation processes. That said, Quantics degree programs havereceived national accreditationfrom the Distance Education Accreditation Commission (DEAC), which is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Quantic School of Business and Technology employees and get real answers from people on the inside. Next. Looking forward to utilizing the alumni network and additional lessons in the future for further self-improvements." I now feel well-equipped to enter this next phase." Is the new company in a different industry than your previous company. I was looking for a program that allowed me to get my degree while having the freedom to study whenever it suited my schedule. Articles by Samuel Oluwatobi Nigeria's unreliable electricity costs its economy $29 billion a yearsolar power would save billions By Samuel Oluwatobi A. The average Quantic School of Business and Technology hourly pay ranges from approximately $26 per hour for an Admissions Counselor to $26 per hour for an Admissions Counselor. I juggle a very intense job with being a single parent and joining a local university was no option for me because of these two factors. I applied for the free MBA and instead got a scholarship for the Executive MBA. Never been happier and thankful I invested in myself through Quantic." Product Marketing Manager (Mac, Graphics, and Gaming), Amazon EC2 salaries in San Diego, CA. His intention was for the institution to be home to exceptional individualsmen and women with imagination and extraordinary dedication capable of working at the cutting edge of their fields. For many, this provides a healthy opportunity to apply what you are learning directly to your job. Do you think this is worth it for someone working pharmaceuticals? In an independent study by Stanford researchers, Quantic learners performed as well or better in a standardized test covering Accounting and Finance than MBA students who attended top 10 business schools. Quantic's 10-month MBA program is extremely selective: of 50,000 applicants in 2019, fewer than 5% were admitted a lower acceptance rate than Harvard Business School or Stanford Graduate School of Business, and far lower than any of the top online MBA programs. This is the Quantic School of Business and Technology company profile. Plus the Startup Entrepreneurship specialization module was awesome too. As a late-stage startup, you are required to adapt a lot. Quantic School of Business and Technology is a highly selective, mobile-first business school offering a radically affordable MBA and Executive MBA. It's helping me consider my options. We get 3 days of combined PTO/sick days per year. Emma Thorne Drugs used to target HER2-positive invasive breast cancer may also be successful in treating women in the first stages of the disease, researchers at The University of Quantic is working to expand this through an in-app network for current students and alumni, though I've not taken advantage of that myself. I was amazed at how I could pace my studies on my own terms and complete the program within the stipulated time. - Marek S. (Czech Republic), "As a hard of hearing, deaf individual, distance learning education can be a trial by fire. -Neil W. (Hong Kong), Starting a year long study program while having a full time job and a toddler at home felt like a daunting endeavor. Quantic is the future of learning, and the world just become a little more exciting!" The simplest way to address the double asterisk aboveis by dissecting what many of Quantics detractors believe to be the slam-dunk argument against its existence: Quantic does not presently possess regional accreditation, which is lauded as the surest indicator of a business programs academic and procedural integrity. Number of Countries Represented.