AmEx Platinum 150k Offer AmEx Platinum 125k+10x on Restaurant Offer CardMatch is a place to check pre-qualify offer. After starting her own blog, The Best Amex Delta Credit Cards: Comparing the Benefits and Perks, 10 Awesome Ways to Spend 100,000 Amex Platinum Card Points, How To Find the Amex Platinum 100k, 125k, or Even 150k Welcome Bonus Offer, Targeted Mailings and Offers From American Express, Membership Rewards Points Are Super Valuable, Maximizing the Amex Platinum 100k, 125k, or Even 150k Welcome Offer, Singapore Suites From New York (JFK) to Frankfurt (FRA), Cathay Pacific Business Class Awards to Asia, Fly ANA Business Class From the U.S. to Tokyo, For rates and fees of The Platinum Card from American Express, click, In addition to being a contributor to Upgraded Points since 2018, she also writes for. Thats not cheap, but where else can you enjoy digital windows from the middle seat? Bonus points. If you dont already have an Amex Platinum card, now is a very good time to consider it. Then whats left is about $250 equivalent annual fee. Keep in mind that welcome bonuses come with a spending requirement so be sure youre able to meet any minimum spending requirement. I have Chase Sapphire Reserve as well and I can easily spend $6k. Theres also a separate Resy offer for 125k + 10x which some might prefer. With a maximum stopover limit of 12, you can spend as few as 120,000 miles to fly around the whole world in business class. You Already Have an American Express Card: According to crowdsourced data, you might be less likely to get a targeted offer like this if you already have an American Express credit card. The current offer is: However, just because theres a current offer below 100,000 points, doesnt mean you cant find the offer elsewhere. (I dont believe I ever have platinum card), I just received 150k offer in my email. 2023 Upgraded Points, LLC. If you can find one willing to let you spend 25k on a card towards a car that's 500k MR on the spot. However, the credit card information that we publish has been written by experts who know these products inside out, and what we recommend is what we would (or already) use ourselves. These offers are subject . hide. The Rundown. For more information on our advertisers, see here. If youre referring to the Platinum card outlined in this post, then yes that is a charge card. You can try to apply for it whenyou have a credit history of 6 months. Ive been scowering through websites for information but cant really wrap my head around it. It is also a very good offer, and ranks #1 in our welcome offer rank on most days. Au cards do not have separate credits. American Express Blue Cash Preferred $300 Signup Bonus + Waived Annual Fee, Chase INK 90,000 Offers Slated To End Soon (Approvals Reported Post-5/24), Marriott Bonvoy American Express Business 125,000 Points Signup Bonus, Discover Q2 2023 5% Categories: Restaurants & Wholesale Clubs, [Targeted] Discover: Get 6% Back At Paypal On Up To $1,000 In Purchases (March, April, May), [Targeted] Citi Spend Offers For March, April, May (Online, Electronics, Home, Restaurants). Related: Guide to lounge access with the Amex Platinum. This metal card comes with a hefty annual fee but is loaded with travel benefits and perks, as well as a huge welcome bonus valued anywhere between $2,200 to $3,300. Image Credit: CardMatch. Theyre not like other companies that will give you the entire refund back within 30 days. Earn 75,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $4,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership. . The standard welcome bonus offer for the Amex Platinum card usually varies between 40,000 to 60,000 Membership Rewards points. Privacy Policy and They are points. Get up to $25 back in statement credits each month with an Equinox+ digital fitness app or eligible Equinox club membership, and another $300 statement credit when you purchase a SoulCycle at-home bike in full with your Platinum Card. Even better, youll pay very minimal award taxes and fees when you book through Asia Miles, so you wont break the bank in the process. What am I missing? Keep in mind that using the CardMatch tool doesnt guarantee the welcome bonus you want. You might. The Platinum Card GREAT FOR DINING & TRAVEL Earn 100,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $6,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership. CardMatch is straightforward to use, but those who havent tried the tool before might be curious about the process. Hi Jason, I just found your article (great info btw!) This means that the 100,000-point welcome bonus should be worth at least $2,200, a 125,000-point welcome bonus should be worth at least $2,750, and a 150,000-point welcome bonus is worth $3,300 when redeemed for travel through transfer partners, but youll often be able to get much more in value. American Express also offers a pre-qualified tool on their site (see image below), where you can quickly, and easily, check to see if you are eligible for a welcome bonus of up to 150,000 pointson the Amex Platinum card! So if youre wanting to add the Amex Platinum card to your wallet, and American Express happens to be promoting an increased welcome bonus, then that would be the perfect time to apply for the card. I dont see it, just the 80k. Also this card now comes with a trip delay insurance which can be triggered by a 6+hrs delay, so it has become the best card to buy airline tickets. She jumped in full force and hasnt looked back. First six times platinum was 125k and gold was 75. Amex Referral Offer > Resy Offer. The information regarding the American Express Platinum Card for Schwab and The Platinum Card from American Express Exclusively for Morgan Stanley was independently collected by Upgraded Points and not provided nor reviewed by the issuer. If you have any of the MR cards, MR points can be transferred to some airline miles. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). Increased public offer or pre-qualified offer easiest ways. Opinions and recommendations are ours alone. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. From September 17 - September 21, 2021, American Express Platinum and Resy are bringing the ultimate waterfront dining experience to New York City with Platinum Coast, a 225-foot floating, pop-up restaurant on the East River. Offer. For the Amex Platinum and Amex Gold cards, we have seen some referral links show 150K and 90K bonuses respectively. Easy math for the first year; after that, it depends on your income and budget. If you are less sure whether you'll spend that much in the next 6 months, it might be a safer bet to grab the guaranteed 150k for the same MSR. [$240 Digital Entertainment credit]. You must wait at least 90 days between the application for different flavors of AmEx Platinum cards, otherwise the application will be cancelled. Be sure to go into your account settings for all of your cards and loyalty programs and opt in to marketing communications and emails, as this is often how targeted offers are communicated. Im currently on month #4 of my 6th month of 10X points. Any and all options, reviews, comments and analyses are the responsibility of the author(s) and not any Advertiser or credit card issuer. 100,000 Membership Rewards points really go. The welcome bonus offers for the Amex Platinum card can vary depending on your personal information, you may see 1 of several different available offers. Advertiser Disclosure: Many of the credit card offers that appear on this site are from credit card companies from which we receive compensation. It seems this offer is only via referral links and they can only be generated by some of the targeted users. I recently missed the window for the 100k (80k first year after 3k spend and 20k once renewed) sign on bonus. The first (and most incredible) of these offers is up to 150,000 points with the Amex Platinum Card ($695 annual fee, see rates and fees) after you spend $6,000 on purchases within your first six months of card membership. We estimate that Membership Rewards (MR) are worth about 1.6 cents/point, see below for a brief introduction. The Amex Platinum card is certainly one of the most prestigious cards that you can sign up for. Useful for someone who cant get the 150,000 offer via Cardmatch or via a friends referral link (see below). No minimum purchase required. If you have an immediate need for the Platinum card or could start using the benefits right away, I would seriously consider the 75K offer thats a pretty good bonus! I cannot say as depending on who you purchased your flight with, it could be passed their allowable window for adding luggage online, or even an IT issue. No one knows the exact criteria that banks, airlines and hotels use to target certain customers for elevated bonus offers, but many people may not realize their accounts are eligible. Heres a look at American Express current list of transfer partners: Taking all of these transfer partners into account, we value Membership Rewards points at around 2.2 cents per point. TPGs March 2023 monthly valuations, Cruise giant Carnival goes Texas-size big with new sailings from Galveston. Cathay Pacifics Asia Miles loyalty program, Amex Platinum card is worth the annual fee, https://upgradedpoints.com/credit-cards/best-ways-to-redeem-amex-membership-rewards-points/, American Express Serve Card Full Review [2023], Centurion Card from American Express Full Review [2023], Business Green Rewards Card from American Express Full Review [2023], Delta SkyMiles Reserve American Express Card Full Review [2023]. According to its website, If we in our sole discretion determine that you have engaged in abuse, misuse, or gaming in connection with the welcome offer in any way or that you intend to do so (for example, if you applied for one or more cards to obtain a welcome offer(s) that we did not intend for you; if you cancel or downgrade your account within 12 months after acquiring it; or if you cancel or return purchases you made to meet the Threshold Amount), we may not credit Membership Rewardspoints to, we may freeze Membership Rewardspoints credited to, or we may take away Membership Rewards points from your account.. For rates and fees of The Platinum Card from American Express, click here. See our Advertiser Disclosurefor more details. If one day you dont want to keep this card any more, but still want your remaining MR points, you can apply for theAmEx EveryDay (ED)(no annual fee) to keep the MR points and use them in the future. Try to apply today with the refer link, but it said I am not eligible for the welcome offer, and ask whether I want to cancel my application and I cancel my application. By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. Try your phone with mobile data otherwise connect your laptop to your phones mobile hotspot or try a VPN service (Windscribe is free). On the spending side, youll earn 5 points per dollar on airfare purchased directly through the airline or through American Express Travel (on up to $500,000 on these purchases per calendar year) as well as 5 points per dollar on prepaid hotels bookings made with American Express Travel. Card Benefits Now only a few lucky people can get 100k targeted offer. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Amex Deals & Tips. 125k MR points after $6k spend in 6 months You should be using your current credit responsibly and paying off your bill in full and on time each month. 2.2 cents per point is our valuation at Upgraded Points based on the large savings we receive by utilizing the American Express transfer partners. If you'd like to add a comment to this article and share your valuable feedback and opinions, please Any and all options, reviews, comments and analyses are the responsibility of the author(s) and not any Advertiser or credit card issuer. There are no additional points required to take advantage of this benefit. Hi! I just saw a 150K offer (incognito) for the same spend online now. At the most basic, its $695 (plus going through the minimum spend and whatever opportunity cost youd assign to that) for up to 150,000 points (value them however you will). Have been hearing of people getting offers of 150,000 bonus miles on the Amex platinum. Do balance transfers affect your credit score? If anyone on our team wouldnt recommend it to a friend or a family member, we wouldnt recommend it on The Points Guy either. Thank you. Find the right card for you. You could try using the Card Match tool to see if you have any offers available. While these transfer partners arent exclusive to Amex, having so many transfer partners in 1 place keeps your points flexible. I got the 150000k offer from Amex, talked to them all morning, their points are 1 cent per, not 2.2. The Business Platinum Card from American Express has a new welcome bonus of 100,000 120,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases with the Amex Business Platinum card within the first 3 months of card membership. and tried to sign up but the 150K offer is gone. Finding a link for an Amex Platinum card welcome bonus is easy. Disclaimer: Any comments listed below are not from the bank advertiser, nor have they been reviewed or approved by them. This bonus value is an estimated valuation. You can transfer Amex points to Emirates at a 1:1 ratio. Want more credit card news and advice from TPG? Each day, a new chef will take over . You might get lucky and find this offer waiting for you in your mailbox soon. More likely than not, it will probably be a few months before we see an increased offer on the Delta cards again. We attempt to keep the information found on this site as accurate as possible, but it is users liability to verify the bonus and other credit card information in the issuer's official website during the application process. You mentioned that transferring points to airlines or hotel partners may increase the value. I found the offer for the 100K sign up bonus for the Platinum card and I was approved without any issues. Email needed if you'd like comment updates. This is an excellent offer, made even better in that your friend who refers you will get a nice referrer bonus (points + additional dining bonus) as well. Cathay Pacifics Asia Miles loyalty program lets you book reasonably priced Cathay Pacific business class awards to Asia. I also try card match, but for some reason, the only results I get are for 3 Chase Cards (the Freedom and Freedom Unlimited, which I already have, and the CSP, which I dont need since I have the CSR). American Express Platinum card currently offers an initial bonus of 80,000 points for spending $6,000 in the first 6 months. Only new customers are eligible for an American Express . Business Owner?The Business Platinum Card from American Express has a new welcome bonus of 100,000 120,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases with the Amex Business Platinum card within the first 3 months of card membership. If I take a new Platinum, can I ask a refund for Gold, will it be fine? We generally value Membership Rewards points at about 2.2 cents per point, which means that a 100,000 Membership Rewards points bonus offer is worth ~$2,200, a 125,000-point bonus is worth ~$2,750, and a 150,000-point bonus is worth $3,300. In summary, we estimate that MR points are worth about 1.6 cents/point. It may be based on location Im thinking. So the 100k MR points part of sign-up bonus is worth about $1,600, and the value is even more if 10x on grocery&gas earning rate is counted in! Different from Chase, the representatives from this AmEx reconsideration backdoor number only have the right to help you submit requests. So if youre wanting to add the Amex Platinum card to your wallet, and American Express happens to be promoting an increased welcome bonus, then that would be the perfect time to apply for the card. Your 100,000 Membership Reward welcome bonus is enough for 13 short-haul trips within the U.S.! You can check it out here: https://upgradedpoints.com/credit-cards/best-ways-to-redeem-amex-membership-rewards-points/. Earn 1 Membership Rewards Point per $1 spent on all other purchases. This site does not include all credit card companies or all available credit card offers. [$200 airline fee credit] Get up to $200 credit for airline incidental charges such as checked bags per, [$200 FHR/THC hotel credit] Get up to $200 credit on prepaid Fine Hotels Resorts (FHR) or The Hotel Collection (THC) bookings per. Expert Credit Card Reviews [Travel, Business, Airline, Hotel, Cash-Back and No Annual Fee], [Expired] Alaska Offering 50% Bonus Elite Qualifying Miles for Flights To/From California, Option 1: Pre-Qualified Tool Through Amex (Best Option), Maximizing Your Membership Rewards Points. Agreed. This site does not include all credit card companies or all available credit card offers. American Express Gold Card. You need to be targeted for the 125,000 or 150,000 offer. First, check our Learn More link in the above table. While there are some truly excellent and best-ever credit card bonuses available right now, sometimes the most lucrative offers are reserved for targeted individuals. It says you need an American Express card to sign up. That means you can have the time of your life sipping Champagne as you see the sights. Compare the cost in points or miles to cash, and see which option is best. But they might offer it again at some point in the future! This means that you can book a flight from Chicago (ORD) to Austin (AUS) for 7,500 miles as theyre in the same region. $800 Cell phone protection: get up to $800 per claim and 2 claims per year in cell phone protection against covered theft or damage for phones listed on your monthly cell phone bill when you pay it with your eligible credit card. While thats certainly the bonus you would hope to see appear in your CardMatch results, you might instead be targeted for a still-great 125,000-point offer with the same minimum spending requirement. Any information or questions you have regarding the welcome bonus can be addressed by contacting the American Express customer support team via chat or phone call. Check the CardMatch tool to see if youre targeted for an up-to-150,000-point Platinum Card from American Express offer or a 90,000-point American Express Gold Card offer. Along with a massive welcome offer, the Amex Platinum card features a number of enticing benefits, including great statement credits. One of the best places to look for these elevated targeted offers is by using the CardMatch tool, where you might find introductory bonuses that are much higher than those posted elsewhere.