Actress Rupali Ganguly, who stars in the show 'Anupamaa', has bought a Mercedes-Benz GLS worth over 1 crore. She had said in the interview, "She was obviously paranoid about how shed invite people at such a short notice. [3], Ganguly was born on 5 April 1977 in Calcutta, (present-day Kolkata), West Bengal into a Bengali Hindu family. She was seen with her husband Ashwin where she said that she is waiting for her co-star Gaurav Khanna.. Rupali Ganguly, the actress from the TV serial Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai and Anupamaa, is a well-known name in India. Controversy. Rupali Ganguly revealed her husband's reaction to her romantic scenes with Gaurav Khanna in Anupamaa | Read at SpotboyE . We use cookies to help provide you the best experience on our website. Rajni Ganguly: Siblings: 1: Brother: Vijay Ganguly: Sister: name yet to be uploaded: Relationship. During her graduation, she joined a local theatre group and started taking part in commercial plays. He is an ad filmmaker and was a VP with an insurance company in the US, but now hes working as a consultant with the same company. Must read", "Rupali Ganguly back on a fiction show after seven years", "Ravivaar With Star Parivaar: Gaurav Khanna and Rupali Ganguly to entertain in the grand finale; watch - Times of India", "Anupama Namaste America Promo: Rupali Ganguly and Sudhanshu Pandey's Younger Look Leave Fans Excited", "ITA Awards 2020 gets more than 1 crore votes in popular category. Anupama aka Rupali Ganguly is celebrating her 10th wedding anniversary with her husband Ashwin Verma on Monday, February 6. Profession: Indian Actress, Theatre Artist: Weight: 65 kg - 143 lbs . I did not want to turn it into a circus, with due respect to the media. 5/6. . Taking to Instagram on Saturday, she shared a reel where she is seen doing puja and cutting a cake with her husband Ashwin K Verma and son Rudransh. But her every mention reminds us of her role of Monisha Sarabhai in Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai. Love can make you do things even in an adverse situation. She bagged her first acting assignment at the age of seven in the Bollywood film, Saaheb (1985). Rupali Ganguly is currently winning hearts with her portrayal of the lead role in the hit TV soap Anupamaa. Currently, she is making a name for the role of Anupama after a gap. Being an actress, or just being a girl, Rupali has her favourite corner in the house that is her makeup room, with a huge wardrobe section consisting of big almirahs and a large mirror with vanity lights. Ganguly also featured in reality shows like Zara Nachke Dikha, Bigg Boss (Season 1) (2006), and Fear Factor Khatron ke Khiladi 2 (2009). If I couldnt look at myself, why would people want to look at me? Read on to know what she said. Ganguly married Ashwin K Verma, on 6 February 2013. These photos have left fans stunned and they have taken over the comment section and have praised this beautiful couple. Rupali Ganguly was born on the 5th of April 1977. Her popularity in the serial Anupama has made her the highest-paid actress in the Hindi television industry. The actress wrote that this is the first time she has been away from . I kept laughing through the wedding mantras. It's just the beginning. But the actor, visibly thrilled at this juncture, says she still cant believe shes married now. [6] She studied hotel management and theatre.[7][8]. Rupali Ganguly, the actress from the TV serial Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai and Anupamaa, is a well-known name in India. Rupali Ganguly and her son. Ashwin has moved from the US to Mumbai, right? Earlier, she used to charge 1.5 lakh per episode. Born to film director Anil Ganguly, Ganguly started her acting career as a child, making her debut at age seven in her father's film Saaheb (1985). She later starred in several popular shows such as Sanjivani, Bhabhi, and many more. 1 min 81 sec 25-Jul-2021. She was born to the popular film director, Anil Ganguly. She added: And thank you, Rudransh Verma, for being my biggest blessing and dream come true! Rupali Ganguly added the hashtags dream come true, gratitude, good vibes and positive vibes to her caption. Then we became friends and started working together. ", doesnt regret having a small wedding at all. Rupali Ganguly Height, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More. Rupali Ganguly on husband Ashwin's role in her career. Rupali Ganguly, who married long time businessman beau Ashwin Verma in a hush hush wedding on February 7 this year, is soon going to become a mother. . We first met when I had modelled for one of his commercials. [2]India TV. . In the clip, Rupali was seen preparing for her wedding anniversary as her husband was busy on a laptop. Rupali's brother was too shocked just as she was, but her father was very cool with it. Start a conversation, not a fire. My brother was taking a flight out of Mumbai and I had to ask him to stay back. Simran in the TV serial, Sanjivani., She is best known forplaying the role of Monisha Sarabhai in the TV serial, Sarabhai vs Sarabhai., Rupali has featured in many popular TV serials, includingBhabhi, Kkavyanjali, Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii, Aapki Antara, and Parvarrish Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi., She has also appeared as a contestant in many reality TV shows, likeBigg Boss Season 1, Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 2, and Kitchen Champion 2., Some of her films includeAngaara, Do Ankhen Barah Hath, and Satrangee Parachute.. Rupali Ganguly in Parvarrish Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi, #Anupama @starplus @rajan.shahi.543 #AnuRaj #blessed #gratitude need your #blessings and #love #comeback to #tv #jaimatadi #jaimahakaal, A post shared by Rups (@rupaliganguly) on Feb 28, 2020 at 10:53pm PST, Rupali Ganguly with the idol of Lord Ganesha, Follow us on our social media channels to stay connected. Her friends and family fondly call her Roopa and Rups. Image credit: Instagram.com/rupaliganguly, Speaking to Times Of India, Rupali recounted how her wedding to Ashwin K Verma was a quick and small affair, unlike the elaborate, multi-day functions we see in television shows. Rupali really liked it that way though, "Weddings are supposed to be grand and opulent on TV but our wedding was portrayed beautifully on a smaller scale and I liked it.". In August 2018, Rupali Ganguly was attacked by two men at a traffic signal in Mumbai. A TV writer with three years of experience in Indian drama and reality shows. Rupali Ganguly shared her interesting wedding story on Mika Di Vohti and revealed that she waited for 12 years to marry her husband Ashwin Verma. The actress keeps sharing her stunning photos and family pics on Instagram. However, if we had to pick a favourite, Monisha, portrayed by Rupali Ganguly, would be the show-stealer of the series without a doubt, who taught us to 'be yourself' and fearless. The actress looked gorgeous all decked up in a traditional sari and delicate jewellery. Rupali made her television debut in Sukanya in the lead role Sukanya in 2000. She received further recognition with her portrayal of Monisha (ne Manisha) Singh Sarabhai in the cult sitcom Sarabhai vs Sarabhai (2004). ", In an interview with the Hindustan Times, Rupali Ganguly had revealed the quality she likes in her husband, Ashwin K Verma the most. Rupali also shared fan edits and videos on the . It was a Bengali wedding and the actress had worn shakha, pola and a 'banarasi' saree. Did you know Ashwin came late to his own wedding? Rupali's wedding day was one of the most interesting events that have ever happened in her life. The couple have a son. Also Read:Inside Tour Of Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's New Home, His Mother Karuna Dhawan Did The Interiors. She is now the highest-paid actress on Indian TV. Her zodiac sign is Aries. When I told my husband about it, he was the one who pushed me to take up the offer. Also Read:Inside Tour Of Soha Ali Khan And Kunal Kemmu's 9 Crore Worth Home Which Reflects Their Personalities. They never even said 'I Love You' to each other and that's the most beautiful feeling that in their own heart, they knew 'this is the right one'! In total, I had around 99 people at my wedding. List of nominees", "14th Boroplus Gold Awards, 2022: Check Out The List Of Nominees", "22nd Indian Television Academy Awards Nominations - Vote Now", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Rupali_Ganguly&oldid=1142401786, Participants in Indian reality television series, Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi participants, Short description is different from Wikidata, All Wikipedia articles written in Indian English, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, This page was last edited on 2 March 2023, at 05:17. We were planning to do a registered wedding at my home in Worli but then my father decided to do kanyadaan and we called a pandit. Sukanya. Rupali Ganguly got married to Ashwin K Verma (Businessman) on Wednesday, 13 February 2013 after dating him for a few years. We first met when I had modeled for one of his commercials. Superb! . Oct 20, 2021 | 14:03:59 IST. By Rupali Ganguly is one of the finest actresses in the Indian television and film industry. It was just a matter of time. Mumbai, Maharashtra. And there was no such thing as a guest list? (courtesy: rupaliganguly). She had posted a picture with him and had titled him as her soulmate, best friend, the best father and the best husband! The couple has a son.[13][14]. It was Ashwin, who encouraged Rupali to join television and love blossomed between them naturally. Husband: Ashwin K Verma (m. 2013) Sibling: Not Available: Children: 1 son : Rupali Ganguly Net Worth. Anupamaa actress Rupali Ganguly took to Instagram on Saturday (January 28) to drop a video, announcing that she has purchased a new swanky Mercedes for her garage. Rupali Ganguly New . The first step of a relationship starts with friendship. Rupali has also featured in Bigg Boss 1, Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 2, Parvarrish Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi, and Ravivaar With Star Parivaar, among others. Our wedding was over in few minutes. Sharing these rare photos, Ashwin penned a love-dipped caption for his ladylove and wrote, "Will you be my valentine forever?" Rupali recently won the Dadasaheb Phalke award for Most Promising Actress in a TV show and shared a picture of embracing the trophy along with her husband Ashwin K Verma. The living room connects to the open kitchen of Rupali and Ashwin's house, at the entrance of which is the dining table for the family to eat together. Now you can download BollywoodShaadis app and never miss a story. With a bachelor's degree in mass media, Pramila likes to gather and double-check facts to keep the readers hooked. But, the story doesn't end here. Prove It By Scoring 100% In Our Toughest Quiz, Love Hera Pheri? The actress rose to fame after essaying the role of Monisha Sarabhai in the hit sitcom Sarabhai vs Sarabhai and was a part of the show from 2004 to 2006. What is the husband of Rupali Ganguly? Rupali Ganguly's Networth in Rupees and salary. Rupali and Ashwin's home exudes the warmth of togetherness and love. On New Year's Day, Rupali Ganguly wished her fans by treating them to a family photo. She rose to fame for her performance in cult comedy Sarabhai V/S Sarabhai.In 2020, she featured in the titular role in Anupamaa, which made her a household name. Ganguly made her TV debut in 2000 by playing the lead role in the TV serial,Sukanya., She, then appeared in TV serials likeDil Hai Ki Manta Nahi and ZindagiTeri Meri Kahani., Rupali earned recognition after playing the role ofDr. It was just a matter of time. Moreover, she is portrayed in many serials like Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahi, ZindagiTeri Meri Kahani,Bhabhi and more. . She appeared on the screen as a child artist and later debuted in a lead role in Sukanya. Rupali often shares glimpses of her family on her social media handle. Ganguly added that during the pandemic her husband, Ashwin K Verma, who is a businessman, had taken a break from work to take care of the couple's son and home so that Ganguly could focus on her career. They are the sweetest couple, even though Ashwin doesn't enjoy being in limelight. Ans: No, she does not smoke but drinks alcohol. Her father's name is Anil Ganguly, she has a brother Vijay Ganguly, mother and sister's name is Under review. May 5, 2021 | 22:59:57 IST. And when I called my designer friend to pick up a sari, she was shocked to know that I was getting married in three days. Yes, and the fact that he did that just to be with me is his biggest commitment to our relationship. SignUp to never miss a Story again. anupamaa actress rupali ganguly shares picture with husband ashwin k verma buys mercedes car.