Before serving you can coat it with butter and then serve the slices after pouring the whipped cream at the top. Cut into slices and wrap each slice in plastic wrap and place them in a ziplock bag. 1 Make the bread pudding: Preheat the oven to 325. Slow Cooker Recipes That Don't Take Much Effort, Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix in a Jar. Bring a fruit cocktail or chopped fruits of your choice and spread them over your pudding. Then, stir in sugars, cinnamon, sweetened condensed milk, warm heavy cream, and vanilla until homogeneous. With just a little prep and a few easy ingredients, condensed milk bread pudding is a simple and fantastic recipe. You can add 1 cup of raisins, or even 1 cup of nuts would be good in this recipe. 4. Join the Lazy Day Cooking Club. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes until the bread pudding has set. 1. We respect your privacy. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes until the bread pudding has set. Bread pudding with condensed milk is truly delicious the way it is, but you can choose to dress the dish up with a delicious topping. Since this recipe keeps it simple, you probably have most of the ingredients already stocked in your pantry. When fully baked bread pudding should have an internal temperature of 160 degrees Fahrenheit. Your email address will not be published. Since the slices are thinner, toss them gently in the custard mixture, so they dont fall apart and turn to mush. To make evaporated milk bread pudding, use the same ingredients listed in the recipe card above, but replace the condensed milk with 2 1/2 cups of evaporated milk. Youll also want to increase the amount of brown sugar and add 1 cup. I may earn a small commission when you make purchases through these links at no additional cost to you. 9x13 Casserole Dish: If you don't have a 9x13 pan you can substitute two 8x8 pans. Hi, Im Carrie. To avoid a soggy texture, store the bread pudding and sauce separately. In another large bowl whisk together eggs, cream, milk, sweetened condensed milk, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and salt until combined. Recipe Instructions Spray 5-quart oval slow cooker with cooking spray.Place bread and raisins in slow cooker.In medium bowl, beat milk, eggs, sugar, melted butter, cinnamon, vanilla, nutmeg and salt You just have to buy a few of them from the local stores at low prices and the whole family will be happiest getting a really fine meal every weekend. Add washed rice, sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, butter, water and mix to combine. I love being able to use things we already have to turn them into delicious recipes like this one. I put off tasting bread pudding forever because it just sounded WEIRD. Combine remaining ingredients in medium size mixing bowl, whisk thoroughly. Cover with the lid and set aside for 10 minutes. Pour in the milk mixture, stir slightly to help ensure that the bread is well coated. Sprinkle on raisins then cover with remaining bread cubes. Whisk until eggs and sugar are combined with milk. Eggless Chocolate Cake. Thanks and keep visiting the site for new more delicious recipes. Stale bread cubes is soaked in rich sweetened egg-based custard and then baked. Everyone will love this easy dessert recipe. Again, much like the accompaniments, there are lots of ways you can alter this recipe. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Directions. If you have logged into the site within the past 2 years, your subscription will remain active until you unsubscribe. No, it is not necessary to use condensed milk. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. This Pressure Cooker Cinnamon and Raisin Bread Pudding from Pressure Cooking Today is a rich and tasty dessert, and there's a caramel pecan sauce to go . 1/2 tsp. It was once considered to be a poor mans pudding but is now a very popular dish and enjoyed by many. We are usually confused about how to top the desserts like cakes, custards, and puddings. I often use the slow cooker to take dishes to potluck events and this feature is amazing! In medium bowl, beat milk, eggs, sugar, melted butter, cinnamon, vanilla, nutmeg and salt 4. Desserts have been my comfort food for so long now. 20-25 minutes steamed cooling time:2 hours. Spoon the warm bread pudding into individual serving bowls. "}}]}, Your email address will not be published. 1. Leftover French bread, coated with a rich, cinnamon and nutmeg-scented custard, becomes a no-fuss dessert that will satisfy all your comfort food cravings. If you try it, come back and let us know how it turns out! Put a trivet, aluminum foil shaped into a ring, or Mason jar lids onto the bottom of the slow cooker crock. Pour in the condensed milk, and half n half, then pulse to combine. If so about how much? This condensed milk bread pudding is the most comforting dessert. Place the apple slices in a large bowl, and sprinkle with the granulated sugar, and stir. 2. Place in a freezer-safe container or zip-lock bag and freeze for up to 3 months. When I created this, I wanted a simple bread pudding. Bread pudding is one such dessert that my whole family is in love with. The bread pudding is done when its puffed up, and the top looks golden-brown. 2. This recipe is so easy to use what you have on hand. Toss to evenly coat. Add Challah-coconut mixture and pour the custard on top. eggs, brown sugar, whole milk, salt, vanilla extract, sweetened condensed milk and 7 more Tres Leches Bread Pudding Angie's Kitchen Shenanigans bread, granulated sugar, cinnamon, evaporated milk, ground cloves and 10 more Last Step: Don't forget to share! Line and/or lightly spray inside of crock pot with cooking oil. Bake for 25-30 minutes at 320F (160C). If you have any suggestions, be sure to share them with us. Pour , Web 397 g Sweetened Condensed Milk Steps: Remove the packaging from a can of condensed milk and place into the instant pot inner pot. Toss to evenly coat. Another favorite is thisprogrammable crock potfor when I am am not at home all day. 3 days ago allrecipes.com Show details . I was looking for a slow cooker recipe for bread pudding. 3 days ago allrecipes.com Show details . Enjoy! When the bread cubes are all moist, pour the mixture into an oven-safe casserole dish that will fit into your slow cooker. Bread Pudding in the Slow Cooker - Allrecipes . Check and stir every hour. Thank you! Spray your Instant Pot with cooking spray and pour in the mixture. Combine all ingredients except vanilla in a small saucepan. Trust me, this slow cooker bread pudding is delicious! In a large bowl whisk the eggs. I only recommend products that I would use myself. ","acceptedAnswer":{"@type":"Answer","text":"If the pudding is baked enough from the outside but is a little runny from the inside then you should use a foil sheet to cover it and then bake it while covered from the top. Place the bread cubes in cooker. And I have a couple of tasty serving options for you: Store leftover bread pudding in an airtight container in the fridge, where it will last 4 to 5 days. You can serve right away if you like your bread pudding warm. Use the electric beater for better results. Lightly spray the insert of your slow cooker with cooking spray. Step 1. Leave to deforest in the fridge overnight. Cover the slow cooker and bake on low for 2 to 3 hours, or until the pudding is set. Salt complements and intensifies the other flavors. Cover and cook on Low heat setting 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until knife inserted near center Medium Bread 433 Show detail Preview View more Pour the mixture evenly over the bread, getting all the bread wet from the mixture. Whisk egg mixture into bowl with cocoa mixture. For more information please read myDisclosure Policy. Try one of these other delicious fall bakes: Apple Pecan Scones, Fresh Apple Cake, or Sourdough Apple Muffins. Grease an 88-inch casserole dish and set aside. Milk: Make sure to add the milk slowly. Add the condensed milk, brown sugar, butter, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt and whisk together. So excited to make this tonight for when my hubby gets off night shift. These are worth every penny and save a ton of time. Web Place the bread pieces into the cooker. I would mash them up and add them to the egg mixture before pouring it over the bread crumbs. To Reheat: Cover with aluminum foil and bake in a 300-degree Fahrenheit oven for 15 to 20 minutes. Cover and cook on Low heat setting 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until knife inserted . You can also spread diced fruits at the top like cherries or bananas. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link that appears in all emails. Cook on Low until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean, about 3 hours. Together we are going to cook real food for real families. Now you have to make slices of the pudding and you can use a pizza cutter for this purpose or simply a knife. Then pour the blended eggs into the milk mixture and blend again. Required fields are marked *. Apple chunks can be substituted for raisins; reduce milk if using apple chunks. Instructions. Save that money for a family vacation or maybe just some wiggle room in the budget. Stir until all of the bread pieces are completely coated with butter cinnamon milk mixture. Put the casserole dish on top of that. Try Homemade Whipped Cream to make this bread pudding even better! In a large bowl, whisk together the condensed milk, evaporated milk, eggs, and cinnamon. Pour into the prepared baking dish, spread evenly and bake for 50 to 60 mins, or until center is set. Spray 5-quart oval slow cooker with cooking spray. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Toss again to make sure custard is evenly distributed. Mix milk, water, vanilla, and eggs, and pour over bread cubes. The leftovers of this pudding will keep for a few days in the fridge. Thanks for the recipe! Preheat oven to 325 F. Butter an 11 x 7-inch baking dish or a shallow 1 1/2-quart casserole. Press the bread down until it is fully submerged in the custard. Step 2. The dates add a lot of sweetness but have the added benefit of being nutrient-rich. Hi, I am Amelia professional blogger & foo14 is my dream project. Stir well to combine both of these ingredients really well. Some of my favorites include whiskey or orange liqueur. The sweetened condensed milk bread pudding recipe is one of those simple desserts you can prep ahead of time, and then finish off when youre ready to serve. It is always a pleasure to serve desserts along with ice cream. See the suggestions listed below. Eggs should be thoroughly blended. Top with your chosen mix-ins. For something a little nutty, sprinkle a handful of chopped toasted pecans over the top after the pudding is cooked. ","acceptedAnswer":{"@type":"Answer","text":"For topping the bread pudding, pour the whipped cream into a bowl and some sugar in it. Combine remaining ingredients in medium size mixing bowl, whisk , Web 1. Bring it to a gentle boil, then cover the pot, reduce it to low, and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring twice during this stage. As you know, we love cooking lots of things in the slow cooker. Mix remaining ingredients and pour over bread cubes and the white chocolate chips. I share all the tips, tricks and resources I can find (or create) to help you rock mom life. Combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl whisk thoroughly making sure the. Last Updated on October 4, 2022 by Corinne Schmitt. Let stand 10 minutes. 1 tin condensed milk. This page may contain affiliate links. nutmeg, French bread, eggs, condensed milk, granulated sugar and 4 more Bread Pudding Daily Food Hacks sugar, water, condensed milk, evaporated milk, cardamom powder and 4 more Cook on Low until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean, about 3 hours. 4.3/5 (116) Total Time: 3 hrs 10 mins Servings: 6 Published: Dec 1 . You probably already have all of them stocked in your pantry. Cook for 3 hours or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Pour hot water into the bowl and then add the sweetened condensed milk in it. Its a great dessert for busy holidays or as the main dish for brunch. Leave a comment and rate it below! Pour a little of the vanilla extract into it. Dice the peaches and set the juice and peaches aside. Add in brown sugar and dates and stir. In fact, I cut our grocery bill by 50% off by following these8 Tips for for Saving Money on Groceries by Menu Planning! Set aside. It has become of my favorite kitchen appliances. 3 days ago bettycrocker.com Show details . document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Disclaimer & Privacy Policy | About Us | Contact Us. Butter a 9-inch square baking dish. Beat the condensed milk, water, vanilla extract and eggs in a large bowl with a fork or whisk. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. The bread should be lightly golden, dry, and crisp. 1/4 cup icing sugar ( plus extra to sprinkle on top) Directions: Mix all together well and place in lined cooker ( baking paper), I cooked for 1 hour on high ( tea towel under lid) my cooker is hot as its a cheap one and slightly burnt the edges so I . Mix liquid in ingredients. Instructions. White, brown, or maple sugar can be used. In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, sugar, butter, vanilla extract, cinnamon and nutmeg. Whisk the sugar in the cream and then spread at the top of the pudding. The French toast is similar to this pudding, but you will find it to be less sweet and have more of a creamy egg taste to it. I'm Corinne. When the slow cooker is really hot, place 1 1/2 Tablespoons of butter in the bottom of the slow cooker. Chicago, Illinois, United States. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, sugar, salt and extracts. Toss to evenly coat. If you try this recipe, let me know! Cover and cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours or until the pudding is set. This will help the bread to soak enough batter into it so that it will get more juice and flavorful. mix toger eggs, condensed milk, water, butter, orange rinds, vanilla, cinnamon and salt. Add the milk gradually, adding just enough until the glaze reaches your desired consistency. Its delicious on its own but even better with ice cream and maple syrup. Modified: Oct 27, 2022 by Erica. 3. The next day, all you have to do is pop the bread pudding into the oven and let it bake. Grease the inside of a 4-quart slow cooker with butter. Brown Sugar: You can easily substitute white granulated sugar for brown sugar but I think using brown sugar adds a nice caramel flavor. 1 week ago allrecipes.com Show details . First, make sure your bread is dry enough. If you love this recipe or looking for similar dishes, then you should check out the French toast cooked in the slow cooker. Whisk milk, eggs, butter, sugar, vanilla extract, and nutmeg together in a bowl; pour over bread and raisins. Preheat the Slow Cooker for 20 minutes on high Grease the Slow Cooker Bowl, or spray with cooking spray Boil water in the kettle ready for the 9th step. If it comes out clean and the internal temperature has reached 160F / 70C, the dish is ready. slow cooker 3 ingredients banana bread is ready to serve. Let stand 10 minutes. In medium bowl, beat milk, eggs, sugar, melted butter, cinnamon, vanilla, nutmeg and salt with whisk; pour over bread and raisins. Whisk milk, eggs, butter, sugar, , Web Dec 1, 2012 Bread Pudding in the Slow Cooker - Allrecipes . Last, transfer bread mixture into slow cooker and reduce heat to low. Arrange the bread cubes tightly in a 9-inch baking dish, keeping the crusts facing up around the edges and scattered within the dish. Add the banana cream filling on top of the finished biscuits and mix. The next day all you have to do is pop the bread pudding in the oven and bake. This is a perfect recipe, especially to use as a starting off point. Optionally, brush the top with a bit of extra melted butter. Whisk together eggs, pumpkin, half-n-half, brown sugar, melted butter, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves. Sweet and creamy Condensed Milk Bread Pudding is incredibly easy to make. 2. As a substitute for sweetened condensed milk, you can also use evaporated milk undoubtedly but in the same quantity. (about 24 slices) Pepperidge Farm Raisin Cinnamon Swirl Bread, cut into 1-inch pieces, 1.5 loafs (about 24 slices) Pepperidge Farm Raisin Cinnamon Swirl Bread, cut into 1-inch pieces. Cook on Low until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean, about . Learn more. Put the cubed bread into a greased Crock Pot (3.5 - 4-quart size or 6-quart size) along with cinnamon chips and chopped pecans. Instead of heading to the store to buy a carton of eggs for your next cake recipe, try out this condensed milk chocolate cake recipe instead. Remove from heat; stir in butter until melted. Bread Pudding turns out delicious and so gorgeous in the crock pot and make this dessert easy for home cooks. If you have one, a casserole slow cooker is ideal. Hi, Im Carrie. It is so easy to make! One of my favorite things to make is Crock pot bread pudding recipe. In a bowl, beat together the brown sugar, eggs, and butter. Add the milk, Minute Rice, sugar, salt, cinnamon, vanilla extract and brown sugar into the crock pot. Serve your bread pudding warm, topped with sauce, whipped cream, vanilla ice cream, compote, or fresh fruit. directions. You can use a mixture of dried fruit such as cranberries, apricots, apples, and so much more. Remove cover. In a separate bowl, mix the evaporated milk, eggs, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice. Melt the 4.5/5 (148) Category: Recipes Servings: 6 document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); I havent tried it but I think it would work great! crock pot bread pudding with vanilla sauce, Honey Glazed Tilapia With Grilled Peach Chutney #RSC, Chocolate Cream Cheese Whispers In Raspberry Sauce. Add cup hot water to the slow cooker. However, its also delicious chilled. combine orange juice, sugar and corn starch. In a bowl, beat together the brown sugar, eggs, and butter. Learn more. In a greased 5- or 6-qt. Second, give the bread pudding enough time to soak up the custard. I love the way the house smells while this is cooking. Toss to evenly coat. Add brown sugar to the cinnamon vanilla mixture. organization + homemaking tips, and crafts. Bread Pudding in the Slow Cooker - Allrecipes . Toss to evenly coat. Check out this post on how to dry bread to easily turn your fresh bread into dry bread. Im on a mission to help you cook delicious meals without busting your budget. Add bread cubes, apples and raisins to slow cooker. I am used to making my favorite desserts whenever I am sad or stressed and the process of making yummy desserts is itself so stress relieving and then in the end when you get a finger-licking delicious dessert, the joy is not explainable. In a large mixing bowl whisk the eggs. Lightly grease a 9 in x 13 in / 23 cm x 33 cm baking dish with melted butter. Grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish. Its also just as yummy served cold so feel free to store it (covered) in the refrigerator until youre ready to enjoy it. To the mixing bowl, add the vanilla pudding mix and milk, mix using an eclectic mixer on low . Customize this bread pudding recipe by adding your favorite mix-ins. Add the bread cubes to the crock pot. Step 3. In a large bowl, whisk together all remaining bread pudding ingredients. I love the recipe because you can prep everything the night before. If it comes out clean the bread pudding is done.You can also check the internal temperature using an instant-read thermometer. Step 2. Since condensed milk is sweetened, it also allows you to cut back on sugar. Salt: I add at least a pinch of salt to all of my recipes. Spray a large casserole dish (913 inches or 2.5 quarts) with nonstick spray and set aside. Cut each doughnut into 5 or 6 pieces and place in a greased 9X13-inch or slightly smaller baking dish. Make sauce. One of my favorite things to make when we have extra bread is this Crock pot bread pudding recipe. Mickey Cinnamon Rolls for St. Patricks Day, Loaded M&M Oreo Cookie Bars for St. Patricks Day, Instant Pot St. Patricks Day Hot Cocoa Bombs, Free Printable St. Patricks Day Bingo Game, Over 100 Tasty Finger Foods & Easy Appetizers, 50 Great Book Club Questions for a Meaningful Discussion. Go ahead and get familiar with the tricks and tips below. Let sit 10 minutes. You can easily feed a group or large family on a budget with recipes like this. The bread pudding will also firm up with very little wobble. Place the bread (cut into chunks) into a large bowl. over medium heat cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Each bite is the best comfort food and so creamy and delicious. Pour into an oven-safe casserole dish that will fit into your slow cooker. I love bread. 50 gram melted butter. Your email address will not be published. Advertisement. Add the bread cubes to the wet ingredients. Cut slices of day-old bread into cubes. Let the bread pudding warm on the counter while the oven preheats. Bring a scoop of vanilla ice cream and put it over the pudding before serving and the taste will be heavenly and delicious. To prepare the batter for making the pudding all the liquid ingredients are combined in a mixing bowl first. I cooked mine on HIGH for 2 hours and 45 minutes. Place cubed bread in large mixing bowl, set aside. Step 3. Place a colander or sieve over a bowl and drain the peaches. Wrapping protects the bread against freezer burn and drying out. Below is just a couple of examples of what you can do. 1.5 loafs (about 24 slices) Pepperidge Farm Raisin Cinnamon Swirl Bread, cut into 1-inch pieces. In a greased slow cooker, add the cubed sliced bread and raisins. 3. 3. Drizzle caramel sauce over top of the ice cream or whipped topping before serving. Cook for 3 hours or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. (coconut kheer) (rice) (kachche nariyal) Prepare the bananas by peeling and adding them into a food processor. Place bread and raisins in a slow cooker. In a large mixing bowl, whip together the cream cheese with the evaporated milk using a handheld electric mixer until fully combined and smooth. Cut brioche bread into 1-inch cubes. Break the eggs in a separate bowl and blend them using a hand whisk. Step #2: Add apples, sugar, dates and pecans to the slow cooker and stir. You can also snap a picture and post it on Facebook be sure to tag me @RaspberriesandKohlrabi. But the two did not seem to go together at all! If the pudding is baked enough from the outside but is a little runny from the inside then you should use a foil sheet to cover it and then bake it while covered from the top. And to prepare tres leches bread pudding, mix the custard with one 12-oz can of evaporated milk, 1 cup condensed milk (not the whole can), 1 cup regular milk or half-and-half, and 3/4 cup brown sugar. Toss to evenly coat. Your email address will not be published. Place bread and raisins in a slow cooker. This is a great way to use up extra bread or day old bread. put orange sauce in saucepan. The dish tastes like you have spent a lot of time putting it together when it could not be simpler to make and really only takes minutes! Whisk it in the batter to make it creamy and smooth. Swapping the raisins or adding additional fruit is an excellent way of radically changing the flavors. Instructions. This pudding is a great way to use any stale bread that you might have lying around. If you are using Diamond Crystal Kosher Salt you will want to double the amount of salt you add. 1 cup plain flour. Whisk milk, eggs, butter, sugar, vanilla extract, and nutmeg together in a bowl; pour over bread and raisins. Whisk together the cream, milk, sugar, vanilla, salt, cinnamon, whole eggs and yolks in a large bowl. Put the pan into the oven which is preheated and bake for more than half an hour. Place the three pats of butter on top. Step 3. In fact, this slow cooker bread pudding is a lot like a decadent French Toast. This pudding is fantastic with a drizzle of honey or maple syrup over the top. Learn how your comment data is processed. Add the bread cubes and pecans and stir gently. It has so much great flavor, and I know youll love bread pudding with condensed milk! In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, cream, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and salt. Create an account and save your favorite ideas! Many different sides will match nicely with bread pudding. It has a crisp exterior and a rich custardy center. Or enjoy it for breakfast and brunch like a baked French toast casserole. You can use any kind of milk in the bread pudding recipe but make sure it gives a good flavor and even fresh milk can be used instead of canned milk. The most important thing to remember when choosing what bread to use is that stale bread will do a better job of soaking up the rich custard. Insert a toothpick or cake tester into the center of the bread pudding. For quicker results, you can also use the microwave, which works best for individual portions. 2. Is it necessary to use condensed milk in the bread pudding? In medium mixing bowl, combine first 5 ingredients and whisk to combine. The recipe is flavorful but only contains basic ingredients youll recognize (and can pronounce). Place bread and raisins in slow cooker. baking powder. Cut brioche bread into 1-inch cubes. 2. Required fields are marked *. Bread pudding is one of those classic and delicious recipes that reminds you of family dinners at Grandmas and makes the entire house smell amazing. Combine remaining ingredients in medium size mixing bowl, whisk thoroughly. The crockpot makes this recipe easy and you can have bread pudding any day of the week. Sweet and creamy Condensed Milk Bread Pudding is incredibly easy to make. If you have not logged into your Pepperidge Farm website account within the past 2 years, your account information has been deleted. For bread pudding with evaporated milk and condensed milk, simply replace the hot water with 1 1/2 cups of evaporated milk. Cover and cook on Low heat setting 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. This condensed milk bread pudding recipe is so delicious, and youll love how quickly it comes together! Cook on low for 3-4 hours or until cooked. Add the condensed milk, brown sugar, butter, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt and whisk together. Whisk milk, eggs, butter, sugar, vanilla extract, and nutmeg together in a bowl; pour over bread and raisins. In medium bowl, beat milk, eggs, sugar, melted butter, cinnamon, vanilla, nutmeg and salt with whisk; pour over bread and raisins. Do not confuse it with evaporated milk which is not as sweet nor as thick as condensed milk. Bread pudding can be made with just about any bread. Cover loosely; let stand for 1 hour. Serve warm with whipped cream on top. After half an hour of setting, bring a baking pan, coat the bottom of the pan with the butter, and then pour this pudding batter into this pan. Cut bread into 1-inch chunks and spread evenly in the bottom of the casserole dish. Add one cinnamon stick if desired. If you want more of a maple-flavor, add 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon maple extract or flavoring. Whisk until the condensed milk has dissolved into the water, and everything is well incorporated. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until a knife inserted in the center . Toss again to make sure custard is evenly distributed. Thank you. Bread pudding is an absolute classic and originated from British cuisine. In medium bowl, beat milk, eggs, sugar, melted butter, cinnamon, vanilla, , Web Pre-heat slow cooker to high setting. Whisk together to blend in the cinnamon. There areseveral others on sale here. In a small bowl, combine the raisins and whiskey. To Thaw: Place the frozen bread pudding in the refrigerator for about 24 hours. I have even made one with a stale batch of hot dog buns before. It is so easy and simple thanks to the slow cooker and you will love making it this way. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, heavy cream, brown sugar, salt, vanilla extract, and nutmeg. In a large bowl whisk the eggs. 2. Toss to evenly coat. Then, add brown sugar and dates. Break the eggs in a separate bowl and blend them using a hand whisk. Prep your Slow Cooker. 1st Floor Omega Building, Riverside West, London SW18 1AZ, UK | Reg. Powered by the ESHA Research Database 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, 10 Slow Cooker Desserts That Go From Prep to Pot in 10 Minutes or Less, Pumpkin Bread Pudding with Amaretto Sauce, Chocolate Bread Pudding with Bourbon Pecan Sauce. You may need to reduce the baking time if using smaller pans. Bring to a simmer and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes. Pour the mixture into the slow cooker. Steps: Remove the packaging from a can of condensed milk and place into the instant pot inner pot. quick recipes, Toss to evenly coat.