Jacobs dream in Genesis 28 was his first, life-changing personal encounter with the Elohim of his fathers (Gen 28:10ff). I try to go well beyond what is expected of me. We mustrest in the Lord and wait patiently for Him,or else we will lose hope. What a man sows is followed by the universal law of kind reproduces kind. Lets say that you planted a pear tree in your backyard. Such norms can be crude and mechanical, such as a literal reading of the eye-for-an-eye rule lex . 1 Chronicles 28:9. . To whom would Jacob ultimately tithe? The ancient Chinese. Here, spiritual author Shannon Kaiser and social worker Vasavi Kumar, LMSW, MSEd, share their perspective on why these laws are important and how we can all put them into practice. Spend most of your time in the best activities that the Lord has planned for you); (d)Water and fertilize as necessary(invest prayer time and Bible study and further good stewardship in to your opportunities to sow); (e)Kill off the pests that would destroy your plants(bad attitudes and bad influences, 1 Corinthians 15:33); (f)Support your plants as needed(appreciation, gratitude, communication, help); (g)Uproot Weeds frequently(keep short accounts of sin); and. Addeddate 2018-09-28 23:18:23 Identifier SpellerSeedMoney2ndEd. Romans 5:1-21 ESV / 2 helpful votesNot Helpful. Even with the smile on his face, she was worried. The Bible makes it clear that we might receive the same as we give, such as mercy; Or we might not receive in kind, such as receiving what we need from God as we make His kingdom our main focus. If you don't sow you will not reap. Jacob was forced to go east (toward Babylon) as a form of exile and punishment for his sins. 25:21, 23; Luke 6:38). Examples of the law of reaping in kind abound. Forwhatevera man sows,that he also will reap. (Galatians 6:7 MKJV). As Saint Paul put it, That which you sow, so shall you reap." Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Achieve your own balance between the divine masculine and divine feminine energies in order to live more authentically. But he also admitted that he had not noticed the increase until now when he took inventory of his financial growth. See what over 150,000 subscribers are already receiving each day. Sarah Regan is a Spirituality & Relationships Editor, and a registered yoga instructor. What are the prophetic implications of this in the end times when YHVH is calling his people to come out of spiritual Babylon (Rev 18:4)? As an example in business. She recommends working this law by asking questions like, "How can I show more compassion and acceptance toward those I don't understand?" That's rightthe law of attraction is just one of the 12 universal laws, and getting familiar with the other 11 can help us unlock a more spiritually aligned life. ties 1. . He overcomes his fear, subordinating it to his conviction that Jeremiah is God's spokesman. God soon found fault with them and sent them a prophet to turn them to repentance, but they hardened their hearts and rejected God's offer of mercy. Was he going to hurt her? Honour [glorify] YHVH with thy substance, and with the first fruits of all thine increase, so shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine., The Scriptures reveal the importance of the spiritual law of reciprocity; namely, you reap what you sow (Gen 8:22; Gal 6:79). Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress, A Biblical Perspective of Self-Defense and Civil Disobedience. It was those chills which only fear can put in you. This governs every aspect of life. Ever been around a negative person and felt your own positivity depleting? It is to go forth and produce good works. It was a dingy looking restaurant. Keeping with the example of the pear tree above, what happens when we plant that pear seed? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Most soil has the potential for producing a good harvest, as long as it receives some attention from the gardener. They hope that their life-style wont catch up with them, but it always does. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. If you repeat an affirmation but don't believe what you're saying, it's useless. An Example of Reciprocity in the Prosperity Gospel: Most often, a seed in prosperity theology is a financial gift that has a condition attached. At the unseen or spiritual level we are dependent on the energy that comprises all things that exist and it is dependent on us and our choices as to how and what it manifests in physical form. Giving feels good and doesn't leave us feeling victimized or with a sense of expectation. They were now bringing in seven times more money than they were just seven short years earlier! The social norm of reciprocity is the expectation that people will respond to each other in similar waysresponding to gifts and kindnesses from others with similar benevolence of their own, and responding to harmful, hurtful acts from others with either indifference or some form of retaliation. All Rights Reserved Worldwide. "It is only when we allow the Divine current to flow through us, in and out, we really express life. And when the sun rose it was scorched, and since it had no root, it withered away. While the specific "reward" or blessing is not stated, what is identified is a spiritual law of reciprocity, that generosity and kindness given always return to us in some way. The Super-Conscious Mind The king sentenced him, his wife, his children, and all that he had would be sold to repay the debt. Now that you've been introduced to these laws, chances are they'll come up in your life again and again. After logging in you can close it and return to this page. If you sow evil or good you will reap the same. The cash register was like the telephone of an out of work actor it didnt ring much. Indeed, the laws we have broken demand our death, but the mercy of God through the sacrificial death of His Son has made a way for us to be accepted. The Law of Reciprocity is the law that determines that something some event, condition or circumstance is received back at all times without fail based on what it is that is broadcast. Feeling run down? As such, consciousnessmore specifically your thought processes also resonate at a specific vibratory frequency, with the frequency only being determined by the kind and quality of thoughts that you choose to think and the emotions that you "allow" yourself to experience. There is no way for you to have it except by giving it. Well, you dont have to worry about that. Buddhist teachers say that no-one can avoid losses and other forms of suffering. Or we might not receive in kind, such as receiving what we need from God as we make his kingdom our top priority (Matt. But there does exist varying levels of faith. Not only that, but you have to believe what you're seeking is possible to obtain. We receive abundantly from a little time invested consistently with our family and our children. In any troubling situation, she suggests asking what the situation can show you about yourself, and what requires healing within. Jacob was impatient in submitting to YHVHs will and waiting for the birthright to come to him in a righteous way. "It's not always a plan of action.". We must. She had a sweet smile, one that even being on her feet for the whole day couldnt erase. The Law of Reciprocity as we're using it here, is the Universal Law that determines precisely what is received in return and shows up in physical form as a result of what is broadcast or given out. The idea of sowing and reaping both physically and spiritually is seen in John3:6, "That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit." (John 3:6 MKJV) Examples of the law of reaping "in kind" abound. 6:33). My friends and I loved playing with these seeds; throwing them into the air and watching them spin down. Consider how God uses the spiritual law of synergy, causing everything we experience to produce compounded results for us. Today, I want to share with you a chapter out of my soon coming book The Irrefutable Power of A Renewed Mind.This particular chapter deals with some very powerful principles that when applied can truly transform your life like nothing else, While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease. All Rights Reserved. What the Bible says about We dont know, but Jacob may have been making a prophecy about his descendants bringing their tithes and offerings to the house of El or the temple that would eventually be built on that exact spot. The reason why people dont realize the awesome power of this law and fail to recognize its positive and negative effects in their personal lives is because they are ignorant of five inescapable elements that are tied to this law. The Secret Kingdom: The Law of Reciprocity - CBN.com - YouTube Pat Robertson continues his Secret Kingdom series with a teaching on The Law of Reciprocity. It is entirely possible that not even one person in that thousand would see himself as a cog in the process of spreading potential destruction! When a farmer plants a crop, they realize the importance of giving that crop time to mature and grow. People will not want to have anything to do with us and soon enough word will get around (gossip) that we like to talk about people. His Pontiac was still sputtering when he approached her. Reciprocity acts as the basis for what we may call spiritual values. How are you living with others today; are you forgiving and showing compassion to others who may offend you- or has your heart grown lukewarm and selfishly seeks to gain only what concerns you and yours I got mind, and you better get yours, some will carelessly dare to say! Think "As above, so below. Outside were two old gas pumps. No one walks this journey of life alone; and it is just nice to be nice. . So the Law of Reciprocity looking at it in this way, requires us to send out or project a vibrational frequency which the Universe, God, Higher Power or whatever you choose to refer to Source as, reciprocates outcomes back to us based on our individual choice as to what we project. The outcome delivered or reciprocated is based on "Unconditional Love" 100% of the time. Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. As he was tightening up the lug nuts, she rolled down the window and began to talk to him. Every action is preceded by a thought, with thoughts themselves having the power to eventually manifest in our physical reality. It is the Law of Reciprocity. If we are faithful, He will be with us, but we can expect His wrath if we rebel. Servant of God, Act One: Going Around, Coming Around. For example, "You may be able to receive money but perhaps you can't hold on to it," Kumar notes, "because vibrationally, you could be operating on a lower level.". by becoming consciously aware of what you are allowing to be stored there through the conscious reasoning ability that we each have been provided with, combined with the meaning that we attach to whatever thoughts, beliefs and emotions that we choose to store there. God is comparing situations with and without His intervention. To work with this law in a manner that attracts (or compensates for) love and support, for example, Kaiser suggests asking yourself, "Where am I being called to serve and support others today?". law of attraction is often used for manifestation. Bryan never thought twice about the money. Psych. It had been a cold and depressing day, but he felt good as he headed for home, disappearing into the twilight. Consider Edoms opposition to Jacob past, present and future. Closely related to the law of attraction, the law of inspired action is all about taking those real, actionable steps to invite what we want into our lives. God is adamant: What goes around, comes around. Christ makes it plain that God is resolute in His promise of reciprocity (Matthew 10:41-42). It's happening for you, not to you. And they have no root in themselves, but endure for a while; then, when tribulation or persecution arises on account of the word, immediately they fall away. They usually plant in one season and then gather the harvest in another season. Spiritual Law of Blessing Israel and the Jews. "Allowing" also called "Detachment" is a VERY crucial and necessary step in the process of conscious creation. Identifier-ark ark:/13960/t6161tz8j Ocr ABBYY FineReader 11.0 (Extended OCR) . The Chopra Renew & Restore Detox Kit is a gentle and effective 7-Day cleanse rooted in the wisdom of Ayurveda and backed by science. The Law of Attraction I begin to be more kind and helpful to my fellow workers so they see that I am a team player, I also begin to come in earlier and leaving a little later so that all can see that I am a hard worker and worthy of the position. For example, if we're feeling ungrateful for our living situation, it could be because we're comparing our arrangements with someone else's. The old lady wondered how someone who had so little could be so giving to a stranger. I can easily understand now how these seeds would end up miles away from the original parent trees, and some, eventually finding some fertile soil, sprouting roots and producing a tree according to its kind of seed. Sarah Regan is a Spirituality & Relationships Editor, a registered yoga instructor, and an avid astrologer and tarot reader. How so? Well, there were tables to clear, sugar bowls to fill, and people to serve, but the waitress made it through another day.