But in 1965, prosecutors painted her as one of the ringleaders in the torture of Sylvia Maria Likens, a 16-year-old who moved in with the Baniszewskis while her mother was on the road as a traveling entertainer, according to the Indianapolis Star. He was too little. that's the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more people can be saved just like me! More at IMDbPro. I've been haunted by what happened to Sylvia. I hope the mom'body is dug up violated. Thats just dying. This is the most disturbing movie ever. They dropped her into a tub of scalding water, then rubbed salt into her raw skin. In the last 50 years or so there have been several other horrifying crimes in that area. Memories of the crime never left Jenny's mind and she became a nervous recluse in her final years. Email address drehimare3@gmail.com, via whats-app +1 (267) 691-1087 Thanks Dr. Ehimare for your help in my life and family and most especially to you Dr. She did not come from a healthy family - the kids were moved at least yearly, her father sounds like he drank, her mother had been caught shoplifting - they were concerned w/ their own appearance of 'respectability.' Do mea favour for you to contact him and I will try my possible best to makesure you get cured, when you contact him, make sure you tell him thatI referenced you.. contact him via: kokobiherbalremedycentre@gmail.comYou can also message him on whatsapp +254746618873 and for more info message me @ pamela.drews77@gmail.com. I doubt her final days on earth were very happy, before she descended into hell. I was recently reminded of this case by a podcast I listen to, and thought about reading Mr. Dean/Bumppo's book, but I won't put a penny in this man's pocket after seeing how callously he speaks of Sylvia. I was going to Arsenal Technical HS (Tech) when Silvia was there. so I emailed him telling him about my (HERPES) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! My names are Clara David Im a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. Besides, probably they were indifferent too and dont wanna keep the daughters probably that is why abuse go unnoticed for so long. Shirley Baniszewski, 10, testified in the 1966 murder trial of her mother, Gertrude Baniszewski, who went to jail for the 1965 torture-slaying of Sylvia . She will be dress in white and never know pain again. Hi, Unknown - just glad to see a real (not spam or doggerel) comment here - first in a while that I've noticed, anyway. What needed to be done, was the prison should had gotten justice done, that the court system didn't go. John S. Blake, Jr. John S. Blake, Jr., 52, of 120 Pickwick Place, Millersville,died on Thursday at the Lancaster General Hospital following a lengthy illness. HERPES 3. Follow US news from NBCNews.com on Twitter and Facebook. Dr Kpudu Herbs is a good remedy for herpes Virus ,I was a carrier of herpes virus and I saw a testimony on how Dr Kpudu cure Herpes virus, I decided to contact him, I contacted him and he guided me. Especially back then. In 1971, the Indiana Supreme Court overturned the convictions, saying. Contact info. Many of the other children were too young to be charged. During the first year,I had faith in God that I would be healed someday. I feel a lot of hate when I read Sylvia's story and imagine being there and rescuing those poor girls. This is the type of crime where the perpetrators should have to endure the same punishment they gave to the victim. That is what I have been able to gather from it all thus far. That whole neighbor must have been demon possessed. About a month later we read about her in the newspaper. And looked the other way. Challenge the justice system, make change in the system and keep voicing your challenge to the justice system to make real change so that those that commit the crime PAY THE BLEEPING CRIME. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him +2348110114739 you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the problem. Anyone who hurts children are sub-human. But the events as per Sylvia's sister Jenny don't add up. Hi, there - I've also read everything I could find: House of Evil/The Indiana Torture Slaying (most factual); Kate Millett's The Basement (facts mixed with fiction) & Patte Wheat's By Sanction of the Victim (fiction based on Sylvia's story), the trial transcripts (which told me the most) & the Wiki (which seems to have some urban legends/hearsay mixed in; needs to be corrected).Re: how Sylvia lived as long as she did, it seems the human body has a remarkable ability to survive all sorts of stuff (read, for instance, about John McCain's experience as a torture victim). I wentto my doctor to confirm if I had finally healed Behold, it was TRUE,the test came out negative. Please possibly go that route when it can be helped. So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact DR. OSO for help.Email}drosohaberhome@gmail.comWhatsApp /call +2348162084839 https://www.facebook.com/drosoherbalhome/https://sites.google.com/view/drosohaberhome/His blog pagehttps://drosohaberhome.blogspot.comyou can also email me for more information about DR oso via smithmorgan2777@gmail.com ALL THANK TO DR OSO . But these people bring the worst tendencies out of me - I want to exact revenge, I want all the survivors, esp. I wish you luck. John Baniszewski Jr. IMDbPro Starmeter. And she also gave the email address of this man and advisedanybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help. I can breath much better and It feels comfortable! That the people involved have gone on like they did nothing shows the depths of their evil. They sure as hell should have never seen the light of day again! When Sylvia died after being brutally beaten five days later, her sister, Jennie Likens, whispered to police, Get me out of here and Ill tell you everything.. Or did they, even after the trial, believe they'd done nothing wrong? Go figured, more info is out that it's those in power that are paying for children. It was Stephanie or Paula's baby. And the neighbors who did hear her screaming but did nothing?! They were the children of two circus workers who were about to go . She was sentenced to life without parole. If that is not what you're saying forgive me My only logic is Gertrude was a mastermind at manipulation which probably helped her to survive and unfortunately get liked in prison as far as Paula, from what I have read she was 5'4" and weighing 160. It wasn't just murder, it was torture, they all should have been put to death. Both were sentenced to life in prison in Indianapolis. Where is Gertrude Baniszewski family now 2023? - Vim Buzz Yea, the praying thing, to a god that lets this happen? They went from one dysfunctional environment to a worse one. It amazes me how some kill their spouse r whom ever, one case gets 18 years. Sometimes YHVH uses people, in this case none responded to the call. She made dinner every night," he said. I'm here to let you all know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of DR ODUDU a traditional Healer from west African and his herbal exploit. But they could be twins!! Where are they now? Updates on the Perpetrators - Blogger Iowa teacher's aide suspended after role in '65 torture death revealed Where can I see photos of the children's father, John banieszewski SR.? HIV/AIDS2. She has a public number, This is from WeeklyView.net: "Jenny Likens Wade died of a heart attack on June 23, 2004 at the age of 54. As a result, the spotlight was shone on him. The Ferocious Murder of Sylvia Likens, the TRUE story After he finish he sent me the herbs which i took for 3 weeks before asking me to go for a check up and getting there i could not believe that i was confirm HSV 2 Negative after the test, Today i am so happy because i' m free from herpes disease with the help of Dr Kpudu, Thank God now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr Kpudu herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to God for making it possible. The bumps and blisters were swollen and red. He was put back in prison. It was considered punishment. I don't understand, it seems like some people especially predators are just not victims. I've gotta admit, reading about the case and her involvement with it is sickening. It's extremely sad this page isn't being managed. Worked in large grocery store. So He agreed to let us rule ourselves for a spec8fied time. She never showed remorse. And to mygreatest surprise that i took the Herpes herbal medicine for just two week as heinstructed and behold i went for a herpes test, to my greatest surprise for thedoctor confirmed me to be herpes free and said that i no longer haveherpes in my system and till now i have never felt any pains nor herpes again, so isaid i must testify the goodness of this man to the general public. My late husband was from Indiana. please friends if you have herpes virus and you really want to get rid of it permanently, Kindly contact this great DR.ODUDU for herbal treatment and you will get rid of it.. truly truly home remedies works perfectly. Having kids is all the luck you can get. I really appreciate you Dr. Ehimare for bringing back happiness to my life again. It reminds me all the time of the song of Jene Pitney, "Somewhere in the country". I can't believe the Dumbass prisoners didn't get her ass. Ehimare also cure the following virus and many more 1} Cancer 2} Diabetes 3} Hepatitis 4} fibroid 5} herpes 6} Lupus. I cry every time I read Sylvia's story. Jolie its 2019. I'm so relieved to say that I've not had even one outbreak for a whole month now. From Youngsville, Pennsylvania was John. Richard Hobbs, Coy Hubbard, and John Baniszewski Jr. Each served less than two years in the Indiana Reformatory before being granted parole on February 27, 1968. . Baniszewski witnessed her 50-year-old father's unexpected heart attack death on October 5, 1939. I had a customer , a regular, that comes in the morning and again around dinnertime. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. Paula Baniszewski was charged with second degree murder for the death of a 16-year-old girl who lived in her home. On May 19, 1966, after deliberating for eight hours, the jury found John Baniszewski Jr. guilty of manslaughter. I gaveup everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because thedoctor told me there's no cure. John Blake/ Baniszewski: John, to this day was the only one who ever admitted responsibility for this crime. Add or change photo on IMDbPro. Hahaha not buying it. If you cant think of anything else then you should read about the trans Atlantic slave trade. Nothing in their experience would have led them to believe an adult authority would come to their aid.". what happened to john baniszewski jr INTRO OFFER!!! They also chose me because I was a bit of an innocent, a trusting person who saw the best in others, and also, because I DID possess a fighting spirit, though that trust meant it took longer to awaken. This happened over 50 years ago and none of the perpetrators seemed to do any serious prison time. Actually it(sympathy)would be after shit and suicide.lol. A life sentence. RIP Silvia. I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it's really helped during my outbreaks. I agree with you 100%. I literally freaked out as my general physician said that it had no cure. We all are guilty, of saying I'm doing what I want to. He asked that NBC News not use his name. I decided to make search for cancer cure so that was how I find a lady called peter Lizzy she was testifying to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kind of disease and the herbal man email was there. Gertrude couldn't have been on drugs that bad to humiliate and torture an innocent soul. But, some justice came for the one guy to die at age 21 from cancer. His parents divorced when he was 9. Silvia said it was where her boyfriend had burned her with his lighter. On the other hand, she did not have a good relationship with her mother. If this ladys not related somehow ill eat sardines for breakfast til i die. Paula, life in prison wth no possibility of parole. Gertrude Baniszewski's family life was not pleasant like others as she faced the death of her Father, who passed away unexpectedly from a heart attack in 1939; they were close as children. It doesn't matter what you are going through in life Dr Amber is here to help. Her head was bashed against a tub. Gertrude Baniszewski moved in with her daughter in the mid-1980s, he said. I have been able to cope with this by having supportive family and friends who look out for me,though it wasnt easy for me, one day i read a post by someone testifying about Dr Oduku that she was cured totally using his herbal product, i decided to gave it a try, I contacted him as instructed in the testimony. Paula, Stephanie, John Baniszewski Jr., Marie, Shirley, and James were the couple's six children. The Vermillions lived next door, and I always wondered if anyone ever confronted them about seeing Sylvia with injuries (and saw her beat once, too) but choosing to do nothing. He made no excuses for himself, but he did explain who he was at that time, why he chose me, and how he had come to rally so many people to the cause of my daily humiliation. Powerful Herbal treatment is 100% guarantee for HSV cure, the reason why most people are finding it difficult to cure HSV 1 or 2 is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatments which is not helpful to cure HSV and hasn't proved any sign of helping. The outbreaks were not that frequent initially, but every time I fall sick, it would resurface. Like a few years ago when an immigrant family was murdered on a late December night. Let her get beat, burned, cut, raped and punched some more. its really like a dream but i'm so happy! All of them should have served every last year and more. They know he didn't do it. Sylvia Likens Murder Case - indyencyclopedia.org What happened to Sylvia hit me like a knock-out punch when I saw the movie and read the books, too. Can anyone shed some light on this? After just quitting school, she wed the violent John Baniszewski in 1945. I never believed it until I was helped and cured of my 16 months genital herpes with natural herbal medicines from Dr oduku. HOW I GOT CURED FROM HERPES VIRUS I was diagnosed of HERPES virus and i have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail,,until I saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare herbal medications to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus/Cancer,at first I doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try,when I contacted this herbalist via his email and he prepared a HERPES herbal cure and sent it to me via UPS delivery company service, when I received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by direction on how to apply it,after applying theUPS delivery company service, when I received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by direction on how to apply it,after using the herbal remedy way I was instructed,I was totally cured of this deadly disease called HERPES, all thanks to Dr Kokobi. I interpret what your saying is; (How they even survived jail?) B brought his belt over to Gertrude to beat one of the kids, is the lame explanation for his belt being at the house when Sylvia was killed and Mr. B can't seem to remember the names of all his children or their ages. I agree. Mr. B. Vernon, Indiana. All they found, was a great line of B.S. We have to forgive so it doesn't eat us like cancer, but it doesn't mean justice can't be serve. Re: why her father/parents, who were reported to have gone to the house fairly regularly to see Sylvia, didn't notice anything amiss, I have always found this puzzling too. so I decided to listen to him and he commenced treatment, and under two weeks I was totally free from Herpes. Click here to find your hidden name meaning, Horrendous and so evil. Anyone know where the oldest daughter is currently after being fired by the school district? But when the girls father failed to pay as promised, Gertrude Baniszewski paddled the girls. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I hope that Every one that laid a hand on Sylvia, and everyone that felled her never had peace after this I hope they are reminded daily till their death.. so sad RIP cookie, People actually believe there is no cure for herpes due to what our medical Doctor's do always say to us..but now i know that there is a cure for it Through herbal remedy' i and my boyfriend was once haven herpes type 1&2 i contacted DR.ODUDU for herbal treatment and he prepared us some herbs which we takes for some couples of days, and we take it as he says before i am to known' i and my boyfriend was perfectly cure for it and never experience the Outbreaks again. I thought they gave her to much sympathy and not enough of her being a total mean girl to Sylvia who did nothing to Paula. 17 years old. What happened to Marie baniszewski? - Wise-Answer Other reports say the family forced Sylvia to strip in front of neighborhood boys and masturbate with a coke bottle. what happened to john baniszewski jr 3- Classes pack for $45 what happened to john baniszewski jr for new clients only. How did Sylvia live as long as she did? Please visit our website Farid, Thank you for nice information. More proof on just how big a joke the judicial system really is. I doubted at first because I have been to a whole lot of reputable doctors, tried a lot of medicines but none was able to cure me. Where other medical prescribed drugs and treatments failed, Dr oduku natural herbs helped saved me from Genital herpes permanently and Im so grateful for this. You took a life, the Bible said, an eye for an eye. For us, he gave payment for our sins, so that we would be spared the punishment that is coming to people(?) Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. May 20, 1966. Gertrude Baniszewski husband: Who was John Baniszewski Sr.? i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! I agree, Sylvia didn't deserve this. Why give away the kids to people you don't know very well? I know I'm late to the party by more than a decade, but I just clicked over and read the Natty Bumppo/Denise Noe correspondence, along with the asides thrown in by a few others. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. They also should have been tried for something. Please reach out and update?? No one was ever arrested for that. Why would you need to add that? Dr Edidia provide you the best health products, fitness products and information that you need. Of course he died. Is it psychical or physical abuse or both? I have been suffering from herpes, I had spent a lot of money going from one Hospital to another looking for way to get rid of this disease, the hospital have been my home everyday residence. You can also get help from this great and powerful herbs can also contact Dr OGU Patrick through via this email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com , Text or call him via : +1 719 629 0982. i wish theh all burn in helland karma never comes late WELL LOOKS LIKE THEY ALL GOT THEIR KARMA MOST ALL DIED. That's why everything is so wrong. The Sylvia Likens Murder: The WORST CRIME in the State of Indiana! . The highly publicized April 1966 murder trial drew national attention. He received a sentence of 2-to-21 years to be served in the Indiana . John Baniszewski Sr. was a sheriff living a simple life until his ex-wife committed a heinous act. When we wee in the locker room dressing my friend said what is that and pointed to a red raised up place on her leg, it was almost two inches long and 1/4 inch wide. I was shocked when i saw it was based on a real story. What a sad sad story. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. They didn't murder anyone but they became harsh and quick to anger when they had been friendly caring people before. How would he feel if some sick fuck did this to his daughter. If this is true, it sheds a bit more light/evidence (since anyone can post on these boards - as a matter of fact, I wish it were monitored more closely as lately every time I'm notified re: a new post, it's spam.) To even police, FBI, we live in a very sick demonic world. John allegedly had a violent temper and was physically abusive; they were married for ten years. Anyone write to blogger in an attempt to have this looked into at all? I agree they should have gotten the death penalty. Indiana's legal/Justice system is still a complete failure. I remember I was watching Deadly Women when I clicked on the episode that Sylvia was in. My friend told her she needed to get rid of that boyfriend. Six years later, she dropped out of high school at age 16 to marry 18-year-old John Stephan Baniszewski (1926-2007), who was originally from Youngsville, Pennsylvania, and was of Polish ancestry, and with whom she had four children. When her identity was revealed she could have tried to own up to her crime, but she slunk away like a snake in the grass. to play on peoples sympathy. She had one child with Wright, Dennis Lee Wright Jr. They just lied and kept him out of it. He was convicted of manslaughter and sentenced to 21 years in prison, but he ended up only serving two years. Gertrude Baniszewski was charged with first-degree murder. Judge clearly stated "recommending life sentence" and not "ordering life sentence". Genealogy for John Stephan Baniszewski (1926 - 2007) family tree on Geni, with over 240 million profiles of ancestors and living relatives. As they too in their own way used this same 'God' rhetoric to absolve and explain and thus forgive themselves entirely of these unforgivable acts. I know where you can go. Then you should read the court transcripts before they are scrubbed.Mr. That's Bullshit! I watched the American Crime movie about this story and it was so disturbing I have never forgotten it! what happened to john baniszewski jr - hostcatering.co.uk The fact that all of these kids lived in the house of a dying, beaten girl is appalling and sickening. They had one child. What about mum and dad of Sylvia and Jenny? i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, the test came out negative.