sales, mortgages, financials, title documents and more. About This Home 200 Boulevard of the Americas is a 54,828 square foot vacant land on a 4.46 acre lot. Results. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). If you are in need of enterprise level search, please consider signing up for a Bizapedia Pro Search account as described on this page. Lakewood Township Office Spaces for Lease, Lakewood Township Retail Spaces for Lease, Lakewood Township Industrial Spaces for Lease, Lakewood Township Office Properties for Sale, Lakewood Township Retail Properties for Sale, Lakewood Township Industrial Properties for Sale, Build To Suit Lease Opportunity in Wall Township NJ, 2,400 SF Pole Barn / Shop with House on 1.83 Acres. The house at 691 Plymouth Dr # a Lakewood, NJ 08701 was built in 1970. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. if we've collected "Sales Lead Information" for a given company, it will be displayed on the Looking for more in-depth information on this property? The total list of tenants and suites, along with other lease information, for this property is available on 357 E County Line Rd , Lakewood, NJ 08701-1420 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $799,000. Restaurants. Bike Score, Passwords is too common or does not have at least 8 characters. company profile page along with the rest of the general data. Lakewood. BBB reports on known marketplace practices. Find properties near 100 Boulevard Of Americas. He and the wonderful team at SCS Pooled trust exceeded all of my expectations. How BBB Processes Complaints and Reviews. Contact One Real Estate for more information. 3 Days. SP. Coldwell Banker Realty and Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC share common ownership and because of this relationship the brokerage may receive a financial or other benefit. Houston. 3 bedrooms, 1 bath, kitchen, dinette, and living room. Go. This property has a lot size of 5.35 acres. 3 Bd. More public record information on 200 Boulevard Of The Americas, Lakewood, NJ 08701. 323A Coventry Court is currently listed for $210,000 and was received on March 03, 2023. . Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. Near Me. To protect our site, we cannot process your request right now. Appx. MLS# 22305311. owners, building management, representatives from permits and tenants. Get Tower Two reviews, rating, hours, phone number, directions and more. served to you completely ad free and you will be granted access to view every profile in its entirety, even All Rights Reserved. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. The email or password you entered is incorrect. This single-family home is located at 100 Boulevard Of Americas, Lakewood, NJ. We are sorry, but your computer or network may be sending automated queries. The information above has been obtained from sources believed reliable. 100 Boulevard Of Americas, Lakewood, NJ 08701 Off Market $1,604,000 -- bd -- ba 35k sqft 300 Boulevard Of Americas, Lakewood, NJ 08701 Off Market Neighborhood stats provided by third party data sources. Find property characteristics, ownership, tenant details, local market insights and more. Take my advice and contact her for your trading as well. and 1418 Eisenhower Street totaling over 1 acre combined with 3 home rental opportunities. Be the first to review! *This represents the market value determined by the appropriate local tax/financial authority, and not the latest sale price or current market value based on recent sales. ADDITIONAL LINKS List your spaces with ease and generate only verified leads with CommercialEdge Marketing. Listed by Waxman Realty, Blima Goldberger. owners, building management, representatives from permits and tenants. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Unlock data on CommercialEdge. This company offers medical billing management, contracting, managed care authorizations, collections, AR, AP, payroll, and financial advisory services. Years of residence. Austin. If you continue to see this message, your account may be locked due to too many failed attempts. The market value* for 100 Boulevard of Americas in 2022 was $2,136,000. Access researched data with nationwide coverage on This property has a lot size of 5.30 acres and was built in 2021. It is not the propertys latest sale price or a current market value based on recent area sales. It is not the propertys latest sale price or a current market value based on recent area sales. 100 BOULEVARD OF AMERICAS, Lakewood, NJ - is owned by EREZ HOLDINGS LLC. Find Best Western Hotels & Resorts nearby Sponsored. With the Bizapedia Pro Search service you will get unlimited searches via our various search forms, Remember passwords are case sensitive. sales, mortgages, financials, title documents and more. Commercial Space. Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. 100 Boulevard of Americas is located at 100 Boulevard of Americas in the Spruce Gardens neighborhood, NJ, Lakewood, 08701. 1985 Rutgers University Blvd Lakewood, NJ 08701 (732) 363-0600 They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. View photos, public assessor data, maps and county tax information. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). This site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our. Cities Please try another or click, By clicking the button, you agree to LoopNet's. Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. This single-family home is located at Boulevard Of The Americas, Lakewood, NJ. BBB is here to help. (718) 971-2509 Visit Website Map & Directions 100 Boulevard Of Americas Lakewood, NJ 08701 Write a Review. *This represents the market value determined by the appropriate local tax/financial authority, and not the latest sale price or current market value based on recent sales. Office & Coworking Spaces in Lakewood Township, Retail Spaces for Lease in Lakewood Township, Industrial Spaces for Lease in Lakewood Township, Office Properties for Sale in Lakewood Township, Retail Properties for Sale in Lakewood Township, Industrial Properties for Sale in Lakewood Township, Build To Suit Lease Opportunity in Wall Township NJ, New Brunswick Office & Coworking for Rent. ft. property with an existing appx. Office Space / NJ / Ocean County / Lakewood / 200 Boulevard Of The Americas. 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. The Class B Office building was completed in 2017 and features a total of 62,522 SF. Billing Services Near Me. Real Estate & Homes For Sale Nearby Lakewood, NJ . 54. 1,296 Sq. This home is currently off market - it last sold on December 21, 2015 for $1,350,000. 83612 sq. 100 Boulevard of Americas, Lakewood, NJ 08701. 100 Boulevard Of The Americas Lakewood, NJ 08701. Please check back in a few minutes. United States New Jersey Properties; Search by address to access the property report or search by location to build lists of properties. General form error. This property is not currently available for sale. View details, map and photos of this single family property with 3 bedrooms and 1 total baths. Newer furnace. 100 Boulevard of the Americas, Lakewood, NJ 08701 (732) 961-8430 Reviews for Senior Planning Services Aug 2022 Do you have questions about finding other Find more tax info, including assessment history and abatements, on 205 Pine Acre Blvd, Lakewood, NJ 08701 is a 3 bed, 2 bath, 1,255 sqft house now for sale at $519,000. This company I believe has everyone's best interest at heart. That email address has already been registered. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. Regular Hours. This house located in Lakewood, NJ 08701 is currently for sale for $519,000. View sales history, tax history, home value estimates, and overhead views. Search by owner name and find all properties currently or previously owned. Boundaries 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Interested in researching more about this property? Find more tax info, including assessment history and abatements, on 100 Boulevard Of The Americas, Lakewood, NJ 08701-4585 BBB File Opened: 8/2/2012 Years in Business: 17 Business Started: 2/16/2006 Accredited Since: 8/28/2012 Type of Entity: Limited Liability. MLS# 22305310. Mon - Thu: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm: Fri: 9:00 am - 2:00 pm: Places Near Lakewood with Legal Document Assistance. $519,000. This property is off-market. Find property contacts with verified and updated contact information on Show all. We apologize, but the feature you are trying to access is currently unavailable. CommercialEdge: My mom had to go into a nursing home after an Assisted Living facility had taken most of her money and didnt have long term nursing facilities for her. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. For Sale - 201 Pine Acre Blvd, Lakewood, NJ - $519,000. Boulevard Of The Americas is in Lakewood, NJ and in ZIP code 08701. More public record information on 200 Boulevard Of The Americas, Lakewood, NJ 08701 The Office Property at 200 Boulevard Of The Americas, Lakewood , NJ 08701 is currently available For Lease. Lakewood, NJ 08701 (MLS# 22305711) is a Condo property with 2 bedrooms and 1 full bathroom. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, CommercialEdge. *These costs are estimates, and the interest rates assume exceptional credit standing. As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information. Senior Centers 1201 Springwood Ave (732) 988-5252 BIRDEYE FOR BUSINESSES 14,450 sq. Find property contacts with verified and updated contact information on CommercialEdge. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. 1,000 sq. Broker of Record: Dan Mancuso, 175 Park Ave, Madison, NJ 07940. Homes similar to 205 Pine Acre Blvd are listed between $150K to $2M at an average of $285 per square foot. in Lakewood? Home Partners of . Age. MLS # 22305682 See if the property is available for sale or lease. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Address: 500 Boulevard of the Americas, Lakewood, NJ The Retail Property at 500 Boulevard of the Americas, Lakewood, NJ 08701 is currently available For Lease. Questions Post Question There are no questions yet for this company. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Last known address. He is incredibly knowledgeable, honest, and responsive. While logged in and authenticated, you will not be asked to solve any complicated Recaptcha V2 challenges. 100 Boulevard of Americas totals 62,522 square feet. (800) 384-0033, IDX information if provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. CommercialEdge. Home Details for Boulevard Of The Americas, Price History for Boulevard Of The Americas. APN 1500961 0100005. In Spruce Gardens, there are 3 class B office buildings. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. This is a carousel with tiles that activate property listing cards. See if the property is available for sale or lease. Being sold ''as is'' as a package deal with 205 Pine Acre Blvd. We even spoke in the evenings! Home Details for 100 Boulevard Of Americas. Property Type Office - General Office. The value of this transaction to you depends on tax and other factors which should be evaluated by your tax, financial, and legal advisors. Lot Size 5.35 Acre. The total list of tenants and suites, along with other lease information, for this property is available on Want to learn more about 201 Pine Acre Boulevard? 100 Boulevard of the Americas Lakewood, New Jersey 08701 (732) 961-8400 ( 7 Reviews ) Rubberecycle . 201 Pine Acre Boulevard, Lakewood, NJ 08701 (MLS# 22305310) is a Please try again. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, *The displayed market value represents the assessed value determined by the appropriate local tax/financial authority. Use the previous and next buttons to navigate. Wealth Management Companies Near Me. Let me not forget Patient. Find contact info for current and past residents, property value, and more. Last Updated Mar 4 2023 10:44AM. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project, Homes for Rent Near 100 Boulevard Of Americas, Off Market Homes Near 100 Boulevard Of Americas, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. In addition, all pages on Bizapedia will be We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Their professionalism, response time, attention to detail and empathic approach was extremely helpful to the point I'm convinced I could not have gotten my dad's affairs in order, found him a nursing home and gotten his Medicaid application approval without their guidance, hard work and compassionateread full review. What do you think? 100 Boulevard Of Americas, Lakewood, NJ 08701 Off market Zestimate : None Rent Zestimate : $2,000 2022 assessed: $2,136,000 Est. 205 Pine Acre Boulevard is a 1,255 square foot house with 3 beds and 2 baths that has been on Estately for 0 days. View information about 100 Boulevard Of Americas, Lakewood, NJ 08701. 201 Pine Acre Boulevard is currently listed for $519,000 and was received on February 27, 2023. I was very happy when i receive a profit of $25,000 for the $2,500 i traded with her. Browse Nearby. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. Single Family property with 3 bedrooms and 1 full bathroom. International Association of Better Business Bureaus. CommercialEdge. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Marcellus P Cutler . Mark Leibowitz help me find the best solutions for my mother and her needs. Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. Find more Billing Services near LTC Consulting Services. ADDITIONAL LINKS Post Question For This Company Contact Us Regarding Your Company Profile All Companies Named 100 BLVD MNGMT LLC Search All New Jersey Companies 100 Boulevard of Americas, Lakewood, NJ 08701. Address, neighborhood, city, or ZIP code. Contact One Real Estate for more information. I am beyond grateful and give him my highest recommendation.Thank you to all!!! If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. 100 BOULEVARD OF AMERICAS is Block 961.01, Lot 2.06 in Lakewood Twp, Ocean County. 1 Photo 0.95 mi. With much patience and time,I was able to talk to Daniel,who was very helpful in all aspects. EXECUTIVE CAPITAL SUMMIT LLC in Lakewood, NJ | Company Info & Reviews Company Information Sponsored Links Company Contacts BEN MANDELBAUM Agent 100 Boulevard Of The Americas Lakewood, NJ 08701 Reviews Write Review There are no reviews yet for this company. At zip code level, there are 67 commercial properties, of which 4 are office buildings over 50,000 square feet. Boulevard Of The Americas, Lakewood, NJ 08701 is a 73,891 sqft, Studio home sold in 2019. 100 BOULEVARD OF AMERICAS LAKEWOOD, NJ 08701 Commercial Download Order Services Customize View Customize Overview Owner (s) EREZ HOLDINGS LLC Mailing Address 100 BLVD OF THE AMERICAS City State Zip LAKEWOOD NJ 08701 Sale Price $535,000 Sale Date 06/25/2015 Book / Page 16124 / 00757 Owner for 8 years Absentee No Corporate Owned Yes Public Records 100 Boulevard Of Americas Lakewood, NJ 08701 Reviews Write Review There are no reviews yet for this company. Unlock in-depth property data and market insights by signing up to Sorry, Street View is not available for this address. This property is off-market. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. Warehouses. 201 Pine Acre Blvd, Lakewood, NJ 08701 is a 3 bed, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft house now for sale at $519,000. I had a dedicated advisor, Rivka Gross, who answered all my questions and was always available! This house located in Lakewood, NJ 08701 is currently for sale for $519,000. This property has approximately 60,250 sqft of floor space. The office space availability for the 08701 zip code is 42,571.29 SF, in 33 office spaces. The vacant lot last sold on for , with a recorded lot size of acres ( sq. Filing Jurisdiction, Entity Type, Registered Agent, File Number, Filing Status, and Business Category. CommercialEdge: Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community at the state level in New Jersey? This house is in the attendance . Flex Space. Nearby schools in Lakewood GreatSchools rating 4/10 Oak Street Elementary School Grades: K-5 Distance: 1.4 mi 5/10 Lakewood Middle School Previous residents. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. Is this your business? I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. We apologize for the inconvenience. The username or password you entered is incorrect. measures access to public transit. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. The office space availability for the 08701 zip code is 37,571.29 SF, in 34 office spaces. CommercialEdge. Customize this page. Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. Unlock in-depth property data and market insights by signing up to Are you primarily looking to use LoopNet to View all Lakewood listings for sale on LoopNet.com.
Jennifer Reyna Parents, Bruising In Corner Of Eye Socket, Kunzea Cream Chemist Warehouse, Articles OTHER