Load Order: Fallout4.esm DLCRobot.esm DLCworkshop01.esm DLCCoast.esm DLCworkshop02.esm DLCworkshop03.esm DLCNukaWorld.esm Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp TacticalReload.esm HUDFramework.esm ArmorKeywords . FN FAL SA58 by Wanamingo, Fridock, Ha ru, Nova, Rsiyo, and the Bone Zone friends Russian Assault Pack - SVD Dragunov - Saiga 12 - PP-19 Bizon - Stechkin APS - MP412 REX by Nova, i_code_i, and Darkman. i don't think this is the right place to ask for but if i were you i would try on some modding forums, gl. Yeah I already posted this in the Nexus Mod forums but I just wanted to see if people here would have a solution to the problem as well. A pdf with a short tutorial on adding custom reticles to the mod. Acknowledgements Thanks to the F4SE team for their continued efforts to make mods like this possible. Replace Any Weapon In Fallout 4 (FO4Edit) Degenerate Dak 51.1K subscribers Subscribe 1.2K 37K views 1 year ago A quick tutorial on replacing items in Fallout 4 using FO4Edit. Has this happened to anybody else? Seems it might be an issue with Weaponsmith Extended and the replacer version of See Through Scopes. The elegant, powerful, and open-source mod manager, Download and manage all your collections within Vortex, Upgrade your account to unlock all media content, To enjoy the benefits of Nexus Mods, please log in or register a new account, V2.5.3 - Recommended when using Vortex. revolver- REDUX, The Adventures of Nick Scryer in the Commonwealth (Fallout 4 meets the Psi-Ops of the Brotherhood of Steel) (or the BOS-Ops), Volkssturmgewehr - Standalone and Replacer, XM2010 ESR See-through Scopes Patch for Horizon v1.8, Anti Materiel Rifle (F4NV) by Toasty Fresh, [ Optional ] for ACOG & SpecterDR . See Optional Files, Glass wont turn into Transparant without this, For 3 see through scopes to work you'll need it. Instead of relying on an overlay like the vanilla scopes, this mod allows you to actually look through the scope itself. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. 0 comments [Fnv] Soon when I found out how New Vegas. Still doesn't work. All the assets in this file belong to the author, or are from free-to-use modder's resources, You are not allowed to upload this file to other sites under any circumstances, You must get permission from me before you are allowed to modify my files to improve it, You are not allowed to convert this file to work on other games under any circumstances, You must get permission from me before you are allowed to use any of the assets in this file, Asset use permission in mods/files that are being sold, You are not allowed to use assets from this file in any mods/files that are being sold, for money, on Steam Workshop or other platforms, Asset use permission in mods/files that earn donation points, You are not allowed to earn Donation Points for your mods if they use my assets, The author did not upload this mod to Bethesda.net for console users yet, but he or she will at some point, RobCo Recon Scope Replacer german translation. All customization options can be selected through the installer. NOTE: Requires to disable, then re-enable this feature. A place for those in the auto repair field (geared towards auto body for now ) to talk shop about Tools, Ideas, Trends, and keep maddness The elegant, powerful, and open-source mod manager, Download and manage all your collections within Vortex, Upgrade your account to unlock all media content, To enjoy the benefits of Nexus Mods, please log in or register a new account. - Added an optional Power Armor fix. Or if it simple works not as expected with older NMM versions. The official Subreddit for Ubisoft's Original Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon. My problem was very similar and it happens 2 times with the same mod on VR and well the is the story and the fix. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/TopicLinksContainer.3b33fc17a17cec1345d4_.css.map*/*UniqueFollowers.esp. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. Tweakable if necessary. The source codein its entirety can be found on. All rights reserved. The powerful open-source mod manager from Nexus Mods. . Fallout 4 weapon Submachine gun Stats Perks Technical Type Rifle Core stats Damage 10 Ammo .45 round Clip size 50 Fire rate 127 The submachine gun is a weapon in Fallout 4 . The powerful open-source mod manager from Nexus Mods. This mod features nineteen individually recorded and mastered tracks performed with the same feel as the Fallout 4 soundtrack. All rights reserved. Copyright 2023 Robin Scott. Fallout 4 Mods Patches Horizon - See Through Scopes Compatibility Patch Horizon - See Through Scopes Compatibility Patch Endorsements 641 Unique DLs -- Total DLs -- Total views -- Version 1.3 Download: Manual 1 items Last updated 13 February 2019 6:38PM Original upload 30 January 2019 3:31PM Created by Zako1989 Uploaded by Zako1989 Virus scan Another 4.0 pre-release, the major thing changed here is that I've finally gotten around to cleaning up the agility and charisma perks in True Perks. Copyright 2023 Robin Scott. - Adds a Recon Combat Scope to the Deliverer. Updates/fixes the scopes included in that mod for which this mod has addons. Install hundreds of mods with the click of a button. If you use NMM, see the Optional Files section for the installer recommended with NMM, See Through Scopes 2.5.3 - NMM - No Auto Detect. Older version. However, Everything with Maxson just keeps reverting back to vanilla. It's weird. The elegant, powerful, and open-source mod manager, Download and manage all your collections within Vortex, Upgrade your account to unlock all media content, To enjoy the benefits of Nexus Mods, please log in or register a new account. ONLY HAVE ONE ADDTOSPAWN PLUGIN ACTIVE! - Fixed some installer issues. .LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH{fill:var(--newRedditTheme-actionIcon);height:18px;width:18px}.LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH rect{stroke:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._3J2-xIxxxP9ISzeLWCOUVc{height:18px}.FyLpt0kIWG1bTDWZ8HIL1{margin-top:4px}._2ntJEAiwKXBGvxrJiqxx_2,._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{vertical-align:middle}._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-inline-flexbox;display:inline-flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center} @keyframes ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5{0%{transform:rotate(0deg)}to{transform:rotate(1turn)}}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq{--sizePx:0;font-size:4px;position:relative;text-indent:-9999em;border-radius:50%;border:4px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyTextAlpha20);border-left-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);transform:translateZ(0);animation:ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5 1.1s linear infinite}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq,._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{width:var(--sizePx);height:var(--sizePx)}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{border-radius:50%}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq._2qr28EeyPvBWAsPKl-KuWN{margin:0 auto} Wattz Laser Gun byDeadPool2099, Ha_Ru, and friends.. LAER (Laser Assisted Electrical Rifle) by The Rizzler, Wanamingo, and friends.. MA37 ICWS and BR55 Service Rifle by Nova, Soda, Scrivener, and Darkman. *SOLVED* Problem with See Through Scopes Mod. Make sure you load 3dscopes ESP !AFTER! Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp HUDFramework.esm XDI.esm RadioactiveSignsAIO.esl NCRArmourPack.esl Horrorghouls2.2.esl PPF.esm Geckos.esl Skb-MinigunsRebirth.esl . STS is required for this mod to do anything. Should fix issues with the activator randomly disappearing during a playthrough. This author has not provided any additional notes regarding file permissions, This author has not credited anyone else in this file, This mod is opted-in to receive Donation Points. ._3oeM4kc-2-4z-A0RTQLg0I{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between} - Holotape-handout quest should now be fixed. FIX - Fixed some helper perks used by scripts not being hidden. ._2cHgYGbfV9EZMSThqLt2tx{margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{width:75%;height:24px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-,._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{background:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);background-size:200%;margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-{width:100%;height:46px} 3dscopes replacer fallout 4. Copyright 2023 Robin Scott. NEW - Hold Breath Feature reworked. [1D] 3dscopes-replacer-servicerifle.esp [1E] Lots More Male Hairstyles.esp [1F] Lots More Female Hairstyles.esp [20] Lots More Facial Hair.esp . Yeah I've uninstalled and installed it many times with NMM. Or if it simple works not as expected with older NMM versionsFixes some issues with the installer (Service Rifle auto detect / AUG install), See Through Scopes 2.3.5 - NMM version, for a working auto-detect add-on feature.PROPERLY fixes some issues with the installer (Service Rifle auto detect / AUG install), V2.3.6 - Minor bug fixes - Fixed the mod version number in NMM/Vortex, See Through Scopes 2.3.6 - NMM - No Auto Detect, NMM Version of the mod, without the auto-detect feature, for people who find it annoying. FIX - Consistency pass over all Misc Objects. Optional advanced API for Papyrus aware crosshairs and opticsthat react to scripting. Site news (important news will be issued), Comments on your files, images and videos, New images and videos added to your files. - Fixed an issue with the 4x Mosin Nagant Scope, - Fixed an issue involving character behavior (not being able to rotate head and such), - Fixed the non-dlc Main ESP's. I even tweaked small stuff li ke his eye color and eyebrows and for some reason it went back to vanilla WHILE I was editing it. @keyframes _1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT{0%{opacity:0}to{opacity:1}}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc{--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left:0px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;padding:3px 9px;position:absolute;border-radius:4px;margin-top:-6px;background:#000;color:#fff;animation:_1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT .5s step-end;z-index:100;white-space:pre-wrap}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc:after{content:"";position:absolute;top:100%;left:calc(50% - 4px - var(--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left));width:0;height:0;border-top:3px solid #000;border-left:4px solid transparent;border-right:4px solid transparent}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd{margin-top:6px}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after{border-bottom:3px solid #000;border-top:none;bottom:100%;top:auto} This is now fixed, which means the weapon functions normally when using STS. ._9ZuQyDXhFth1qKJF4KNm8{padding:12px 12px 40px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM,._1JmnMJclrTwTPpAip5U_Hm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:40px;padding-top:4px;text-align:left;margin-right:28px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM ._24r4TaTKqNLBGA3VgswFrN{margin-left:6px}._306gA2lxjCHX44ssikUp3O{margin-bottom:32px}._1Omf6afKRpv3RKNCWjIyJ4{font-size:18px;font-weight:500;line-height:22px;border-bottom:2px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:8px}._2Ss7VGMX-UPKt9NhFRtgTz{margin-bottom:24px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP{border-bottom:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:2px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP:last-of-type{border-bottom-width:0}._2qAEe8HGjtHsuKsHqNCa9u{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);padding-bottom:8px;padding-top:8px}.c5RWd-O3CYE-XSLdTyjtI{padding:8px 0}._3whORKuQps-WQpSceAyHuF{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px}._1Qk-ka6_CJz1fU3OUfeznu{margin-bottom:8px}._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-weight:500}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb,._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-size:12px;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb{font-weight:400}.horIoLCod23xkzt7MmTpC{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:#ea0027}._33Iw1wpNZ-uhC05tWsB9xi{margin-top:24px}._2M7LQbQxH40ingJ9h9RslL{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px}
John Morgan Obituary 2020, Ammonia Reacts With Oxygen To Produce Nitrogen And Water, Nz Gardener Magazine Back Issues, Articles OTHER