So, in some versions of my birth chart, Gemini (where the eclipses were striking) is empty. VERTEX IN THE SIXTH HOUSE > Destined meetings and fateful encounters in our daily routines and work-a-day life, with coworkers, employees, the people we service, or in the divine relationship behind and connected to our work (anti-vertex in the twelfth house). Here are some summaries of the Vertex in the signs and houses to help you out, and links to where you can get more intel! , BE CAREFUL, because you might invest in the energy or function symbolized by that planet into someone else whos activated your Vertex. Vertumnus used this power in pursuit of Pomona, goddess of fruit, of fruition, and ripening. JUPITER-SATURN TRANSITS TO THE VERTEX > Transits to the Vertex from the Social Planets are much longer lasting, and more formative. The Anti-Vertex, on the other hand, is located in the opposite house of the Vertex (the 11th, 12th, 1st, 2nd, or 3rd houses), which relate to personal concerns and our . , For more insight into aspects in general, heres that CafeAstrology article again (that I linked to earlier), to be compared to this one from Dark Star Astrology, and this one from Alice Sparkly Kat (very useful for analyzing all the aspects in your birth chart). allegedly, because, we have more creative control over the planets, points, and angles on the left half of our chart, and less control over the objects on the right half of the chart (according to Steven Forrest in The Inner Sky). The prime vertical is the circle passing east and west through the zenith and nadir of a location. The vertex/anti-vertex by sign can signify the way we may experience activation to this axis. FOR THIS, were only locating and interpreting connections betwixt-between each others Vertex in a synastry chart, but the conditions of the Vertex in a composite chart* can also be insightful about a relationship. TO FIND OUT WHATS TRANSITING YOUR VERTEX youll need to score a copy of a transit chart from the day you believe your Destiny Point got tripped, OR to find out if its being transited by another planet. If the Vertex is the spiritual Ascendant, the anti-Vertex is the spiritual Descendant. With your astrology Vertex in Libra, this may show youre fated to become an incredible negotiator, mediator, and diplomat. Whichever house your Vertex lands in indicates the arenas of life where your destined meetings take place, while the sign tells you the themes of the connection. in (the sign) in (the house). ), ANYWAY, let me provide some summaries for interpreting transits to the Vertex, and in the final section, Ill focus on reading for the Vertex in a synastry chart (), which showcases what the Vertex does best. . Idk who the watcher is (our Higher Self or original soul? Planets in synastry houses. . The Anti-vertex is YOUR contribution to fate. Just find a way to gain as much scope and leverage of your psyche as you can. With the vertex being considered a highly karmic point I assume the house it is gives indication on the area in life this karmic point manifests in. VERTEX IN CAPRICORN > Destiny process themes include duty and overcoming, . List them one-by-one: MY VERTEX (conjunct or side-by-side) THEIR ASCENDANT IN GEMINI / MY EIGHTH HOUSE (their first house). We dont decide it, were not manifesting it, its just programmed to happen. > Retained from hella years of reading hella books + Internet articles, And also, a spreadsheet where I collect such things like keywords for astrology placements, because idk why, but this is where I apply it. ), you should definitely drop them into a Voice Memo or essay to be emailed off to me, so that we might share some kind of intimate catharsis about spooky, transcendental moments that only beloveds of the Moirai and fictional characters in Alice Hoffman novels could possibly understand. When these two individuals are together, they feel like two pieces of a jigsaw puzzle falling into place. You are Partner A. You may become lost in a world of dreams, with a deeply spiritual connection. This results in minor irritations that could eventually develop into big problems such as health or financial concerns. . Progressions reveal how your natal chart changes over time. The Vertex represents looking at life (the hard-line approach). Think tax, debt or the joint account your ex still won't sign the paperwork to close. If so, there would be a change in tempo. ? REMEMBER, the Vertex in synastry might illustrate a gravitational pull, or feeling that this person is important to where youre heading in your life, but doesnt necessarily mean that your destined paths will align, only that you are engaging in a fated interaction. ESSENTIALLY, the Vertex is epiphanous, or revelatory. Sextiles might start or inspire something between the points, while trines facilitate and support the direction youre moving in.). . Anyway, you can use this Astro-Seek calculator to find out when, how, + what has transited your Vertex in the past, and then decide in those calendar dates listed correlate with any meaningful dates in your personal story! Full Moons, major transits, and just getting through March oh my! Might present opportunity to size up your potential, or gauge where your higher self potential actually lies, or the flimsiness of your vision for it. Partner As planets + points will be displayed in the vertical column on the left-hand side, while Partner Bs planets + points will be displayed in the horizontal column across the top. Though the lore hints that Vertex connections might indicate a metaphysical bond between people, maybe something that our little baby-souls pinky-sweared to prior to incarnating. Meanwhile, Saturn conjuncts your Vertex once every 30 years, coinciding with some tasks that will crystallize the themes and context of your destiny process, perhaps in the form of a authority figure, or just as likely a reconciling or clearing of old karma complicating your route to ascension. IN A NATAL CHART > Examine your Vertex in your chart (sign, house, aspects) for hints about your destiny process. Mercury is Entering THIS Psychic Zodiac Sign What Does it Mean. The west spot is the Vertex while the east spot is the Anti-Vertex. Is it also forming an aspect to your Vertex? . When a transit planet conjuncts your natal Vertex or Anti-Vertex, this can bring energy for something or someone fated. And once you confirm that this is a Vertex activation, run a little recon. Remember, the Vertex only shows up in the righthand or western side of the chart (the fate hemisphere) in one of houses 5-8. The Vertex is usually located in the 5th, 6th, 7th, or 8th houses in your birth chart (the axis can be closer to your Imum Coeli and Midheaven if you were born in tropical latitudes). Solar Return Birthday Astrology Report Rated 4.86 out of 5 $ 15.00. are basically stimuli, or engines. If so, there was probably a correlating encounter or event. His VERTEX (destiny) conjunct my ASCENDENT (identity threshold) in SCORPIO (intimacy). A wide selection of horoscope types, house systems, asteroids, etc. . It exactly opposes the Vertex in the zodiac, making this an axis in astrology. , ALTERNATE VERSION > Visit + use the Cafe Astrology Vertex Calculator, just plug in your birth data. . HINT 2 > Click the hyperlink above the chart itself labelled Aspect tables, and scan the columns labelled Vx. HINT 1 > Measure the orb, or span of degrees between the Vertex, planets, angles, and any other objects involved. BUT, IF YOUR VERTEX ACTIVATION ALSO DRAGGED YOU INTO AN AMBIGUOUS-FEELING SITUATION, heres a caution. The Vertex is also referred to as the Destiny Point or Destinys Gate, because of its reputation for culminate into destiny and personal ascendency. ). My soul-wound is linked to my destiny. This could happen natally or it could happen through a contact with another whose Saturn squares my Vertex angle. These house positions are often associated with sudden, unforeseen changes. Write in a diary? Vertex shares were down 20% to $217.91, a blow for a stock that has risen 24% year to date. or basically, the fateful encounters will link you into a meta issue that is tied to you destiny process, which could be ideological (Uranus), spiritual (Neptune), or chthonic (Pluto). . (HINT: The Vertex placement in a composite chart can also indicate a super fated relationship, learn more here! HINT > The elements (fire, earth, air, water) and modes (cardinal, fixed, mutable) represented by the zodiac signs can help you build a picture how how these relationships express themselves and interrelate. Planet aspects to the Vertex dont seem to be felt or used much in compatibility analysis, but can explain the types of energy or function that one person provides the other. But, until the Vertex is activated, we might not realize how those abilities were meant to parlay into our fate, or what role they would play in our destiny. The vertex is OTHER people's and life's contribution to your fate. ..but they do in many cases, according to most Vertex lore Ive found. REPEATING THIS FOR YOUR ASTROLOGICAL EFFICACY > The Ascendant angle is the starting line of our chart, and demarcates the beginning of the First House of Identity, Appearance, and Persona. Did you record the original meeting date in a journal or in an agenda? subscribe to find out when my next post is life: 8 Indicators of Fate and Karma in a Synastry Chart (aka How to Cope with Karmic Crushes and Fate-tal Attractions )! And from the research, it seems like its not dependent on one planet transiting over the Destiny Point, but a combination of planet transits, and what else theyre transiting over in your chart. Click calculate, and the next page will list the calendar dates when the planet youve selected has aspected your Vertex! ). Click the blue rectangle labelled calculate chart. > These are also significant, and tend to impact the area of our chart where were doing prep work or the inside job leading into our destiny process. the purpose of the Vertex connection is to goad us towards destiny, in whatever way described by the connection. Do they know what you feel destined for? . On the next page, youll see a display showing where all the eclipses in a 5-year timeframe had struck your chart! The Vertex person is unconsciously attracted to the Moon person's emotional nature. (Do the same for the sign and degree of your Anti-Vertex too! You need to become strong, brave, and ready to go. , Ive updated it to include more info about what to do if you think your Vertex has been activated (ew, wth does THAT mean? read to find out! This part of your chart connects to others, so the Vertex is sometimes seen as a second Descendant. What does your friend remember you texting her on the trigger day? Does there seem to be a commitment or sacrifice in that kind of relationship? Any objects within a 5 orb of either Vertex should be counted, theyre in the mix. It is 'other' through the deepest essence of Soul. Often, the Destiny Point is prominent in the synastry charts of significant relationships. We internalize the experiences of the personal houses, whereas the impersonal houses are largely externalized. VERTEX IN LEO > Destiny process themes include play, validation, in finding a muse, unlocking creative potential, and relationships based on appreciation. Remember to subscribe to find out when its live! FIRST IMPRESSIONS > What were the circumstances of your first meeting? Pull up a copy of your natal chart. VERTEX IN ARIES > Destiny process themes includes originality, first hand experience, taking the lead, and rivalry. Fateful encounters and destined moments. You might walk around carrying the charge, but it needs and wants to be grounded. Ill show you how to find and evaluate the Vertex in a synastry chart below, and you can learn more about synastry here. Likehas the other person ever described to you what they feel destined for? Is there a planet conjunct or square your Vertex? FOR THIS DEMONSTRATION, Ill be using the birth data of the barista I happened to be looking at when the Gemini Solar Eclipse struck my Vertex on June 10, 2021, based on birth data that I approximated based on his phenotype (Gemini Rising), age range (45-46 at the time), and other factors gathered from the Internet and while eavesdropping in the cafe where it happened (bc, Im creepy ). Donna Henson, The Vertex Report: Your Personal Destiny. North Node Capricorn 1st House / South Node Cancer 7th House. Or maybe he liked my weird attention, but thought Id eat his heart and steal his dog (not unlikely), so he needed to create a very confusing moving boundary to keep me compelled without yielding, and, eventually, the ambiguity just got too stressful. Check out: Are You in Sync With Your Numerological Destiny? With your astrology Vertex in Virgo, this may show youre fated to become detailed and hard-working. You might have a feeling that something is happening, something significant, though there hasnt been any event or encounter (yet). But the Vertex is specifically about your destiny process. Capricorn in the Second House makes people have a good eye for high values. Aries/Libra could indicate issues between personal will and sharing . URANUS-NEPTUNE-PLUTO TRANSITS TO THE VERTEX > Transits to the Vertex from one of the heavies (Uranus, Neptune, Pluto) will coincide with social, spiritual, or existential crises. ALSO, this is crucial not everyone wants or cares about synchronicity, about woo things that happen in coincidence with astronomical phenomena that might be interpreted via metaphor, analogy, and symbolism (a.k.a. The Sun, Mercury, Venus, and Mars all move quickly and conjunct both 2-4+ times each year, so it may not be a big deal when they conjunct unless it's paired with other transits. You may thrive in relationships and partnerships based on mutual respect, that flow equally both ways, and are interdependent. If you do have significant Vertex connections in your synastry (like I did with the eclipse barista, mebbe, if the birth chart is accurate), that might explain how that person was highlighted in your fated encounter! This powerful energy can be felt by all, regardless of our. Are You in Sync With Your Numerological Destiny? To everything turn turn turn there is a season turn turn turn and a tiiime for evvvery purpose under heaven , If you dont feel like reading a chart (), you can find out your Destiny Point placement with the CafeAstrology Vertex calculator! Structure and order can become a talent for you, and you can benefit from taking care of yourself physically as well. When the Vertex is activated, its like getting a charge, a thunderbolt to your psyche. , APPARENTLY, THE VERTEX CAN ALSO BE ACTIVATED BY RELOCATION > A location is considered strong if you have one natal planet rising and another on the MC -- add anotheron the Vertex that spot is even more important., DESTINED MEETINGS AND LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT STORIES this might be random, but I thought of it while researching the Vertex: When Bren Brown interviewed Drs.
Guy Fieri Restaurant Cleveland, Belgian Motocross Champions, Perfect Death Calculator Astrology, Articles A