Archangel Chamuel for Twin Flames: Patriarchal Entrapment | Patriarchy - YouTube Disclaimer: By pushing play you take responsibility for your own well-being. Quote: *12/12/09 and 12/21/09* is this an old posting reposted here ? If you wonder how this one could love you, in this Earth vehicle, know that they are with you and know everything that you are doing all of the time. The Golden Light shimmers and dances around you. Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit. They have to protect themselves, closing their heart down. You should be able to feel his close and reassuring presence. In Jesus Name, Namaste and Angel Blessings ! On Monday's An Hour with an Angel, Geoff West spoke to Archangel Michael about twin flames, twin rays, soul mates and soul families.Much here was totally new to me. ), a roommate, or even someone you have known for a short time who has helped your life in miraculous ways. Rose quartz amplifies the vibration of unconditional love. Animals havent got Guardian Angels, but they have a Fairy appointed to be their Guardian during their stay on Earth. You ask a lot of questions and normally start researching the Internet, By the way the second sign is seeing pink colour everywhereImage: Depositphotos. Copyright 2023 Summit Publications, Inc. All rights reserved. . Feeling out of sync? Sometimes, love can be found in unexpected times and places which could sometimes mean that youre allowing people to show you who they are. Open my heart and my eyes to see Love and attract miracles and blessings, kindness and beauty, lovely surprises and exciting new possibilities into my life. Suddenly you get a feeling that you share the Temple with someone, turn around and see the Man dressed in the long flowing shimmering pink gown. They are both archangels of the seventh ray. elohim! A soul mate is uplifting and has high vibrational energy around them. Or they think that living with an open heart puts them into a vulnerable position. Whether you call it a stone, a beast, a tree, a man, a demon or the Divine everything is the same energy, manifesting itself in a million different ways. As we progress in our Spiritual Development, we move into the 4-th dimension. Even if they havent incarnated at the same time as you have, they will be right there with you, as a guide in the higher realms , in Heaven, watching over you and loving you, like the angels. thank you for confirming why i feel cennected to a galactic federationspaceship. As you are breathing imagine all negativity leaving your body with each inhale-exhale, feel yourself being more relaxed after each breath. Make sure you are comfortable, relaxed and wont be disturbed. from your [YOUR HIGHER-DIMENSIONAL SELF] to PROTECT YOU daily and INVOKE the GOLDEN RAY of CHRIST in a BALL 2 feet around YOU. Archangel Michael: Timeline Adjustment for Subterran Earth Group Posted on 02/21/2023 by EraOfLight 6 Comments I am Michael and I love you very much! Read the full disclosure here.). Chamuel can bring you all your desires and wishes. Rita Rudner quote springs to my mind: When I eventually met Mr. An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. I love all of Lorna Byrnes books, but especially Angels in my hair and Angels at my fingertips. The angels of love help you ght the forces of anti-love, which bring about addictions and psychological problems such as depression and compulsive behavior. Archangels of the Fourth Ray - Archangel Gabriel and Archeia Hope. Archangel Sandalaphon is his twin flame. If you look at your body now, you may see that held inside is your Twin Flame. (LogOut/ if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'inspirationdivination_com-leader-4','ezslot_11',610,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-inspirationdivination_com-leader-4-0');Many people get irritable and snappy in the afternoon because they start feeling tired and would do with a little snooze. Two people bring each others dark stuff to the surface: pain, uncertainty, weaknesses, murky thoughts. What does the archangel do? P.S. Archangel Chamuel assists to open hearts and teaches that the best protection is an absence of protection, but TRUST, LOVE and HOPE. A soul mate is easy to get along with and has the similar interests , such as healing the earth, healing people, healing animals, counsel, green environment, fair trade, humanity, love, joy , peace. Never in whole history there existed another person exactly like you, and never will be! Let him show you the tremendous beauty of your Soul, who you really are! The third ray of the emanation of Gods light is love revealing itself as pink, rose, and intensifying to the power of the ruby ray. He may also send you signs, such as a glimpse of where your items are, and even bring into your line of sight someone who might know something about the location of your lost person or thing. Maybe this is him?! :) I don't recall saying either or in regard resonating as such please this has nothing to do with my question dear . that's simply ur reaction to my question .. He will bring them together so they can let go of the past and begin again as friends. Chamuel represents unconditional love and helps people restore their faith in God through his guidance. Use this dynamic prayer when you feel irritation and anxiety in your world: IN THE NAME OF GOD, I AM THAT I AM, IN THE NAME OF ARCHANGEL CHAMUEL: BE GONE, FORCES OF ANTI-LOVE! We come, then, defenders of love and leaders of the archangels and the many angelic bands serving with us in the very victorious flame of divine love. They teach you to intensify the flame of love in your heart and to prepare your temple for the descent of the Holy Spirit. Thank you for this message Beth and Mark. They are your twin energetically , and many twin flames ( although not all ) are more and more incarnating together. Archangel Chamuel helps us rediscover the joys of living again. At the initial point of incarnation these two halves of the one are divided and sent out into reality to evolve and grow to return as a perfected being to the source. There are many that would love to share a good friendship with their soul mates and soul family. Archangels of the Sixth Ray - Archangel Uriel and Archeia Aurora. Archangels of the Third Ray - Archangel Chamuel and Archeia Charity. Than u thanjk u thank u. i ask now to ne united with my Twin Flame on the inner planesi have been and now, cognitively, i am united. Who is the Angel of study? We all need new possibilities, the new door opening for us, often unexpectedly. Together with their legions of pink-flame angels, Chamuel and Charity serve to expand the flame of adoration and divine love within the hearts of men and elementals. 2015-2023 Lisa Frideborg | All rights reserved, Craving veggies beats craving sweets. In love and light, in love and light, in love and light. With the use of meditation and the use of amethyst crystals, people can connect to Archangel Zadkiel. Together with their legions of pink-flame angels, Chamuel and Charity serve to expand the flame of adoration and divine love within the hearts of men and elementals. It doesnt make sense to go against the Flow. i call upon AA Chamuel to assist me to complete this process wholly now! Archangel Chamuel and Charity teach you to develop the qualities of mercy, compassion and loving kindness for others. At the initial point of incarnation these two halves of the one are divided and sent out into reality to evolve and grow to return as a perfected being to the source. Link in bio. He also oversees peace and comfort in any situation. Very often these people are absolutely different, like day and night. "Precious Archangel Chamuel, I pray you to heal my past and fill my life with unconditional love and fulfillment. We super thank you for your kind donation and giving and loving heart! If you are in the mood to go for a drive, do that! Pretty much any relationship the computer, if you suspect that your computer doesnt love you and refuse to work properly, house, garden, a car, an Internet etc. Now, Twin Flames relationship does not always mean falling in love at the first sight. Report an Issue | This is a sign from the Divine through Angel Chamuel. And they hang out a lot with each other on the other side, between incarnations. Once you have entered the Temple look around. From space, it seems that more and more lights turn on breaking up the grey etheric smog, surrounding our Planet, the bright, Read More Archangel Sachiel, the Angel of Money, Wealth, and SuccessContinue, Do Angels even bother with money? Elohim of the Seventh Ray - Arcturus and Victoria. ( 15) " . Without it neither you or Nature, your Planet, even me, Chamuel, would exist. advertisement advertisement Chamuel archangel works on the 3 rd ray. Your own Heavenly Angel offers you unconditional love, compassion, protection and guidance. When you are ready to invite more Love into your life, Archangel Chamuel assists you, touching your heart. as i leave the 4th dimension realm and become a permanent member of the 5th d and beyons, my phy,emo,mental etheric and all light bodies make the necessary atomic DNA changes to be ALL THAT I AM and more. And our daily life here on the planet revolves a, Read More How to invoke Angels of Money, Wealth, Prosperity, and Abundance in your lifeContinue, Are Guardian Angels real? Lorna Byrne, the Irish Mystic, describes that she sees a transparent sheet of ice wrapped round the persons chest, when their heart is closed. These relationships are wonderful and bring a lot of love , fun and have similar interests. When our cat failed to return home at his usual time, I got straight in touch with his Fairy. Pay attention to insight you may receive by asking, either as an inner knowing , a peaceful feeling or message or song, a butterfly or hummingbird (which is a sign that the angels are with you), a vision or an angel voice (which is unmistakable with their loving high vibration) or insight in a dream. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'inspirationdivination_com-narrow-sky-2','ezslot_17',616,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-inspirationdivination_com-narrow-sky-2-0');Feel them and make a bond with them. #Magic_world11Thank you Archangel ChamuelI love MyselfMAGIC WORLD 11 Archangel Chamuel makes the world a better place by simply being himself. Or in a long run of grey, monotonous days you receive a great heartwarming surprise. Divine love is the quality most needed on planet Earth and it is the most opposed as well. Dearest RJK it is not how old the message is, it is the information that is important. Ask Archangel Chamuel to pour his beautiful pink Light of Love into your aura and your Crystals. praise be the Lord. Just call upon him and he will come to your aid. The Angel of Love, entering the relationship with the Parent, smooths it and makes it if not loving, but at least civil. Chamuel and Charity will teach you how to intensify the flame of love in your heart and to prepare for the descent of the Holy Spirit into your temple. Keto lunch today. Read my Lenten musings about how past events are shaping our future if you are at all worried about the current globalist agenda! Chamuel will also help you to have deeply spiritual experiences, seek out the higher realms for answers and see things from a bigger picture perspective. Listen to your body. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[728,90],'inspirationdivination_com-box-3','ezslot_2',191,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-inspirationdivination_com-box-3-0');Sharing is caring! Some have vibrant personalities that you are attracted to or have similar qualities yourself. But Archangel Chamuel wont be interested in returning you your item. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'inspirationdivination_com-narrow-sky-1','ezslot_15',611,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-inspirationdivination_com-narrow-sky-1-0');Your subconscious mind thinks that extra food will provide you with extra energy to carry on your hamster wheel activities. Additionally , you can also pray to the Heavenly Father about a current relationship, if one needs mending (God can speak to the your hearts like no one else can) asking for a peaceful resolve, or if single, asking God to help you find a Godsend (soul mate or Twin Flame) spouse, for a long term relationship that you both will enjoy:), The Angel Realm- Soul mate angels and Romance angels.
Britney Spears Weight And Height, Isagenix Class Action Lawsuit, Articles A