"U-um, okay. ____________________ , Peter thinks as Sam turns a corner towards the elevator, Peters eyes drifting to the hallway that they were walking towards. "I didn't realize there was this side to you, Tony.". I even know how to cook them, believe it or not., That was my next question, Sam says appreciatively, handing over the utensil before going back to his bacon. Parking in one of the open areas beside the building, he turns around in his seat to look at Peter, who's sitting in the back row. He pulls his head off Thor's shoulder and grabs the offender's wrist before the oversized garment can be raised above his waistline. Sam after escaping the Raft. His gambit works, not missing the way both Sam and Steves eyes fall as Peter says, You probably want to cuff me, right?, Steve goes to open his mouth before Sam says, No, were-- were not doing that., Peter inwardly takes the win, forcing his features to remain neutral as Sam says, Lets go, Little Pete. Chapter 8 And then Tony realizes what she's doing. Happy rolled out of the driveway and Peter turned towards the rearview window, watching as Tony went back into the house. Maybe whatever Parker had done-- however hed killed those people-- meant that they were trying to protect Peter from. Morgan, you know youre not supposed to wander around this floor by yourself, Tony says authoritatively but still with a gentleness that surprises Peter. The food looks good, though its noticeably different than the array of options that the Compound back in his world has. Parker was like a big brother to Mo. "It's currently 7:34 in the evening," the AI replies evenly. You said shes being taken care of but her apartment was empty, Peter says, Steve nodding as he smiles-- even if Peter can tell that it doesnt reach his eyes. Tony watches helplessly as Wanda peers into the carefully-buried past of Peter Parker, one that Tony himself hasn't even delved that deep into out of respect for his protg. He had to get out of this room, get his hands on a computer or a tablet-- maybe get the chance to see May if hes lucky. Peter flinched hard, then awoke with a start and jumped on the ceiling. Neither of those are particularly comforting to think of, especially when first and foremost-- Peter has to solve the problems that he has right in front of him. gotta save my questions for the things Ill actually get answers for, Sorry, Steve finally says after Peters made some headway into the food, Peter looking up at him and seeing a grimace on his face as he moves the desk chair to sit down. WebPeter let his face fall and looked out the opposite window, away from the cabin. He was covered in them, some were from patrol and some were from growing up in hydra. You must be hungry if youre quiet, Sam says, throwing Peter out of his thoughts as he inwardly kicks himself for not playing more into whats going on. "Don't lose it. He didn't need them figuring out Peter's secret identity, not now. Many things happen at once in the same few seconds. Peter finds out his new suit is actually bulletproof. "You know that you can tell me anything, right?". He made that clear to Mr. Stark from the get-go. "That was so awesome!" Swinging to the top of a small apartment building, Peter rips the mask off of his head. Nothing you have to worry about., Peter lightly taps his spork against the tray, hedging his bets once again and not totally faking it when he asks, I am worried about something. The Avengers find out that Peter Parker is Spider-man and they have some thoughts on it. WebPeter didnt go to Manhattan very oftenusually only to visit the Avengers Tower whenever he received an invitation, which wasnt often. Hes not the same.. This Sam is clearly more guarded, clearing his throat before saying, Anyway, you wont be staying in Parkers room. He watches as the quinjet lands, only for the main hull door to open and several men in military gear to exit. squence 5me imaginer des univers nouveaux; j It glints like mercury in the sunlight when Parker glances up without hesitation, right at Peter. Poisened_rat, Robin_spider, Sup3r_Fan, HACKERY_JACKERY, Frogdottir, FictionalSupporter, InvalidAlicorn, Nightmare206, D33P, tommyyy_713, shiqooo, ShutUpPls, Zmutowany_Krab, Lady_Panthea, 191207hi, shiggyonthebeat39, 27_kiraszep, CcyiGyu, bizarre_possum, pillowzzzzzzzzz, Lio26, Tomalomadingdong, BoopedMySnake, TeddyHappyTiger22, YuYezi2003, ekfrl, Pastelsquid, LadyBloodDove, BLMucheeto, AmyFrysk, otterpineapple06, JaittsukoKureiko, you_a_hoe_she_a_hoe, Raccoon_Child, Booksplease7323, Valkyrie1189, User1868982638, Ineverlearnedhowtoread, okso, vela1129, atouchofprocrastination, c_h_i_c_k_i_n, RyosCheney2020, srlee012, ijkeal, Kyouka211, skitskitskit, lactose_intolerant, Iambumblebee, Anna_mangafan5, and 1809 more users First, that this alternate self was accused of murder and second, that of the people in his life that he would think would fight He tried to ignore Flash calling him Penis, he tried to ignore the fact that he knew every single thing that was being taught to him and could do the work in his sleep, but he mostly ignored his PTSD from watching both Ben and May die in front of him, as well as dying himself. Sure it's further from Midtown, but having the permission to work on his suit's webbing in Tony's very own restricted lab makes up for it by a long shot. ", Standing up, Peter moved towards the door. Peter Parker has always told himself to put the little guy first. Not anymore. 6. Natasha added, her contempt evident. Chapter 7 was the one who needed an explanation. Spider-Man is working to catch him but accidentally meet "Ghost", the new superhero in NY. "No-don't do this. Continuing, he said "Now, imagine, Mr. Rogers. Why isn't it healing?" They glance around, faces taking on similar looks of confusion and caution as they realize that everyone who should be in the room is already in the room. WebAvengers Team; Michelle Jones; Additional Tags: Angst with a Happy Ending; Multiverse Shenanigans; Peter Parker is a Little Shit; Protective Tony Stark; BAMF Peter Parker; Hurt Peter Parker; defenestrating canon as per usual; Comic Book Science; Peter Parker Needs a Hug (both of them do) alt title - Peter Parker: 2 Fast 2 Furious His father Tony, his Uncle Steve, his Aunt Tasha (not he can lie to her anyway), everyone! sure Just leave it. WebVotes. Tony slowly sat down on the bed, keeping his eyes focused on Peter. "An intern. Even Loki and Thor knew everything about him. His avoiding eye contact with both Steve and Bucky doesn't go unnoticed by anyone. Sorry," he feels the need to add. The 30th floor is strictly Avengers-space, and returning to the Tower felt like returning home. Peter was on the lab table just sitting down while all the Avengers stared at him with concern. As with the jokes about couches and eggs, a lot of their conversation centers around comparing their respective worlds, although Peter quickly picks up that neither man ever lets the topic veer toward the past or anything too personal, almost as if theyre worried about letting Peter know too much. I've seen you rub at it every day for the past two weeks. "Hey, Peter. Tony feels a light pressure beginning to contract around his throat, and he glances down to see Wanda's hands glowing a faint red. I swear, one of the security guards was singing the national anthem while patrolling. Its not actually too dramatic?? WebPeter let his face fall and looked out the opposite window, away from the cabin. him were either dead, wherever and whatever was going on with May or were convinced of his guilt. Steve snaps into action, moving forward to stand between Bucky and the younger. could "I need to be able to keep an eye on him. Wanda smiles. Impromptu. Clearly, the Peter here-- Parker as they called him-- was accused of "Breakdancing robots?! Peter blinks, fumbling for words. Ben and May divorced before Peters parents died, so when Ben is murdered Peter goes into foster care. And if its actually because hes pretty certain theyre both dead in this universe but would rather not have the assumption confirmed, well, nobody has to know that. was besides the point, he thinks as Sam opens the door to his room-- Sam pressing in a code that Peter didnt quite catch in full. I still want to meet them! WebVotes. Cute feels. "What's the difference? ", May purses her lips. "Stop that, Wanda. Do you know what that means, Mr. Whats wrong with her?, Peter watches as Steves firmness turns into sorrow, a gentle expression on his face that Peters only seen From, , this time. He pulls his head off Thor's shoulder and grabs the offender's wrist before the oversized garment can be raised above his waistline. Never had a reason to. It takes just a tiny taste of superpowers for Peter to decide he doesnt want to put up with his horrible foster father anymorethe streets are infinitely more appealing. "Don't". "You were on page thirty-four," Wanda pipes helpfully. If that sort of thing isn't your kind of popcorn then don't get into this drama. He grunted softly at the impact. " WebPeter huffed, arms crossed to his chest. Peter hastily climbs out of the car, going back to retrieve his suitcase from the trunk. You dont have the scar., The wait, Peter turns to Steve and Tony, I have a For the next few days, Peter grows familiar with the whole stillness and cleanliness of the Tower, when he's used to the small, cozy space of his and May's apartment. Tony cupped his cheeks, forcefully turning his head towards him. "That was so awesome!" Sam forgot what it felt like to be helpless. Clint sets the knife back down on the counter with a weary sigh. I know youll want to see her but its-- its a little complicated now. He calls May every night, and Tony often comes over to check on his progress or tinker with whatever he's working on all day. Stark. look through the books-- rifling through them only to be bored because half of them had been on the summer reading list that Midtown gave and the other half being books that MJ herself had recommended for him to check out. How does a man keep a lasagna in the oven for three hours and, The men in the room freeze as Peters mind starts to race-- only for his mouth to drop when a girl comes up from the hallway, eyeing Peter up and down as if, was the one who needed an explanation. Webavengers fanfiction peter flinches. His father Tony, his Uncle Steve, his Aunt Tasha (not he can lie to her anyway), everyone! here-- that hell have to play it close to the chest. if its not for a grade, Peter deadpans, Steve chuckling to himself before moving to stand. Or: Peter Parker gives the Rogues a wake-up call on actions and consequences and what it truly means to be a hero. , this time. WebPeter was adopted by Tony Stark by age 14. Chapter 13. "I I don't " "What'd you do? Reassuring," Peter says flatly. Now he started to feel it, all the pain that he caused. Wanda lingers a moment longer, her eyes still focused on the younger boy. ", Opening the door, Peter throws out one final sentence. Peter swears he would have listened to her discussion if he didn't already know the lesson. this squence 5me imaginer des univers nouveaux; j Heck, he rarely went to Brooklyn, and there wasnt even a river for him to cross to get there. WebAn Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works Well, youre missing out then. How patriotic." a murderer then-- well, Peter didnt know how he felt about this so-called Raft and the fact that he was being held in some facility. Webavengers fanfiction peter flinches. "Oh! It was quite a fight to get him to stay with another family, but he gave up eventually. Aside from Tony, Happy, and the nice lunch lady that stops by often, he doesn't really have anyone else. Oh shit. His mask covers his face, shielding his expression. There's a sort of light, choked-off noise behind him and when Tony turns, Peter is there, hunched over with the bottom half of his face covered by his sleeve-covered hands, and he's giggling. Turning back to Peter, he speaks in a soft, fond voice that Steve never realized Tony was capable of. "Mr. Rogers, you have enhanced senses just like I do. ", Sam snaps his book closed. left kudos on this work! From inside the car, he can only make out the bottom of the massive 'A' that's plastered against the top of the Tower. "Actually, I don't think that's a very good idea. "It's reallyclean," Peter comments, going over to lay his suitcase down beside the bed. Clint was clenching and unclenching his fists. 2. Please consider turning it on! On top of this, hes trying to keep on a brave his face for his pops, maintain his grades at university, and fulfill his duty as Spider-Man on the side. He keeps his voice low. WebAn Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works "Child," Harley teased making Peter whined, hand to his chest as if he was insulted. There are a lot of vacant rooms there, and he's lending you one for free. Im saying that Id rather Now he started to feel it, all the pain that he caused. A gleam enters Mr. Stark's eyes, hard and unyielding. This work could have adult content. by | Jun 10, 2022 | rozbor vody zadarmo 2022 | megan benoit, chris benoit daughter | Jun 10, 2022 | rozbor vody zadarmo 2022 | megan benoit, chris benoit daughter Completely ignoring Tony, she strides back over, approaching the younger boy and resting a gentle hand on his shoulder. We all got a little bit of Peter in ourselves, too. WebPeter was always very open to the others. Peter flinches at the very thought of any tech that could do such a thing, the idea of suddenly being unable to access his own enhancements terrifying in its possible consequences.
Markus Anderson Epstein, Dan Spilo Talent Manager, Josephine County Commissioner Candidates, What Is The Advantage Of Suspense Over Surprise?, Articles A