New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, This is a subreddit dedicated to the Youtube channel Blind Wave! Right now our business model is sort of three fold, were primarily on YouTube and thats where we get most of our views, but its not necessarily where we get all of our revenue, because ad revenue just isnt what it was five-ish years ago, said Rick Martin, a Blind Wave Partner. After her former fianc penned a public apology for some of his behaviors on the show, Natalie responded with her own Instagram post on Monday, sharing many of the positive memories they. Shane Dawson, who has been active on YouTube for 12 years and whose main channel boasts 22.6 million subscribers, recently posted a video apologizing for, among other things, using blackface and. Whatever it is all the guys are behind him bettering himself regaining their trust and said that if he does he could definitely be back in BlindWave, so Im gonna be behind him in doing that all the same. Starting in 2008, he would post sketches with an eclectic cast of stereotypes all played by him, impersonate celebrities, and make fun of . Given the "misdemeanor" is unknown, and according to the writeup it didn't end the career so much as he did by his own volition yeah. He's going to get another job to be able to provide for his family? This is for those of you that. - Breach of trust towards his friends. Best of luck to him! Yeah I tend to agree with you because "nor does he represent Blind Wave or its affiliates" is oddly specific. They didn't even have to go into detail imo. Copyright Blind Wave LLC 2022 Since then, they have moved to a new channel by the same name where they continue their work. We don't know, but Aaron said in their podcast that he told a lie about her. So wait I dont understand Shane did/said something to a community member/the other guys that was really bad or something? Article continues below advertisement Source: YouTube Morphe seemingly pulled Shane and Jeffree's Conspiracy palettes. Rick even said that Shane could possibly one day come back, but not as a full partner, until they trust him again. I've struggled with it and still do. 'Love Is Blind' Couples: Where Are They Now? Natalie's post on Monday may have spoiled the status of her and Shayne's relationship as it features two videos of the couple out in Chicago. They also mentioned Shane wanted to work on his family, which would fit in this context. He officially has no part any more in BW and I'm pretty sure it isn't ''cancel culture'' if nobody tried to cancel him. Not gonna expect that. Here you can feel free to post their videos, related videos and news regarding Blind Wave and have an open discussion related to any of these topics. Be part of the community. one example of Shane's inappropriate behavior on camera I feel was on the GoT reaction when Arya kill the NightKing. Your source for entertainment news, celebrities, celeb news, and celebrity gossip. Netflix's 'Perfect Match' : Are Any of the Couples Still Together? (They all mentioned this), - Said/did inappropriate things towards community members. Maybe we're getting one, who knows. Shane has resonated with me personally and Ill miss him in anything Blind Wave that hes not a part of. Shane Farley (@idntsleepidream) Instagram photos and videos idntsleepidream Follow 342 posts 5,360 followers 1,574 following Shane Farley Public figure Twitter- shane22farley. 'Love Is Blind' 's Raven Is Dating Again and Manifesting a 2023 Engagement! They started a YouTube channel in 2009 making videos for TheForce.nets International Lightsaber Choreography Contest[1]. Language: English (United States) Currency: USD. And now it definitely cost him. Shane also mentioned how only he should be blamed for his actions and to not take it out on the other guys. Just finding it odd. Love Is Blind's second season was filmed in the summer of 2021. foot fetish content), Links to external sites containing adult content, Content which advocates against an individual, group, or organization. He already left for a while and then slowly starting coming back, and apparently that wasnt helping him so hes gonna try to go off completely. After hitting it big with their award winning Lightsaber fight video Ferocity, which currently has over 19 million views, the channel has continued to grow to include Reactions, Reviews, Gaming, and Original Content. They got their start by making short films, wedding videos, commercials, but eventually moved to creating reaction and review type content. Ask the Tropers is the page you come to when you have a question burning in your brain and the support pages didn't help. ", "As a man watching our story over again I'm remorseful for my actions and all I can do is learn from them to be a better man," he added. You can find their Youtube channel at https://www.youtube.com/BlindWave, Press J to jump to the feed. I mean we don't know what the misdemeanor is. I hope we as a community can collectively come together and give Shane the forgiveness that hes seeking. However, unless we find out what caused this, the example has to be removed. In the doctor who reactions he would often make references to how hot the female characters were (not that the others didn't but he more than the rest) and that statement about how they do not associate with his actions makes me come to conclusion. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. It would've always been better if they recorded a video that went alongside that statement. So it hit really deep. pic.twitter.com/gQlwtdq8u2, Was Shane Dawsons makeup removed or did it sell out? For me personally, I respect both parties involved and its clear they are close friends with one another. I have studied law myself and seen countless of generic letters. I'm not pretending to know him, but I've known people (myself included) who have been in similar situations. Add or change photo on IMDbPro Add to list Awards 1 win Known for Blind Wave Mailbag! Remember, Its a tough time for us and a tougher time for them. I understand covering your basis from a legal point of view. Here's the example: No. So can't really count. I said this the 1st day that news dropped and everybody downvoted the shit out of me lmao. As a Wave Rider, I of course have been saddened by the news. Shane Dawson and Jeffree Star have both been at the center of plenty of controversies through their years of internet fame. My theory, due to watching how he reacts and that statement, makes me think he was doing something bad with underage fans or something like that. Since then, they have moved to a new channel by the same name where they continue their work. ", Natalie later commented on the post: "You are a better man ". Blind Wave Tabletop RPG (2017- ) More at IMDbPro Contact info Agent info Shane Farley is known for Blind Wave Mailbag! (Eric mentioned this). This journey with you will be something I'll never forget. Even a goodbye video would have been nice. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available from thestaff@tvtropes.org. Target has also announced that they will stop selling Shane's books. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. ", "Natalie Mina Lee. 6,213 Followers, 107 Following, 22 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Eric Whiteley (@blindwaveeric) Which will be sad but they made lots of videos and worked hard to entertain us. Only the people involved are aware. "You're, kind of like, pushing it under the rug and making it seem likethe words that I used, they didn't just come out of nowhere. I've already found other things BW has done odd in recent times. Also, they closed the door, there wasn't any "hope to work with him again at some point." Buckle down, guys, and prepare for a considerable amount of drama. Get the drama behind the scenes. Im too sensitive for this shit and Im done. This page was last edited on 28 December 2021, at 20:58. Very odd. SHANE DAWSON I AM DISGUSTED BY YOU. In this exclusive sneak peek of the March 4 reunion episode for Love Is Blind, Shayne Jansen brings former fiance Natalie Lee to tears over an unexpected demand for an apology. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. + personal issues (like Shane saying something about Aaron's wife, Melanie as told by Aaron). At this point, Natalie breaks down in tears, telling the group that she and Shayne have talked about this prior to the reunion. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one. See, Reporting issues on the forums. pic.twitter.com/TW2XkZmhGX. He explained that he realizes now how horrible he was but the YouTuber also made plenty of weak excuses, too. "There was a reason why I got to that point," he shares on the reunion couch. The whole "nor does he represent Blind Wave or its affiliates" part makes me think this has to do more with his health. Between videos of Shane wearing blackface and making racist jokes, to cringe-y AF clips joking about pedophilia, a ton of Shane's old and highly-problematic content resurfaced all at once in 2020. Shane even went so far as to joke about the death of Trayvon Martin, a Black teenager who was shot by a neighborhood volunteer who claimed self-defense. The racist thing seems less likely, isn't he a poc? Like their Manscape sponsorship. "Lightsaber Choreography Competition VIII", "Local YouTubers host their biggest fans in Marietta", "Blind Wave: A Look Into The Popular YouTube Channel", "Behind The Table: Interviewing Blindwave (Humble Beginnings)", https://en.everybodywiki.com/index.php?title=Blind_Wave&oldid=2205234, Pages with citations using unsupported parameters, Pages using infoboxes with thumbnail images, Billy Lawrence, Eric Whiteley, Lono, Ultra Sargent, Duo Haptism, Kenneth Lykke, Alan Wong, Tumas atnas, Billy Lawrence, Tumas atnas, Eric Whiteley, Alan Wong, Lono, Ultra Sargent, Ryan Hopkins, Ultra Sargent, Duo Haptism, Tumas atnas, Eric Whiteley, Kenneth Lykke, Tumas atnas, Duo Haptism. [2][3], Blind Wave was originally founded by Eric Whiteley, Shane Farley and Aaron Elliott in 2009. "So, it was 100 percent my fault?" Why quit your job and lose your income? One of my favorite episodes to one of my favorite series! This is the first year that anything slightly negative has ever happened. a crime.) Release the statement after you uploaded the video. Didn't see any Twitter call-outs or the call for cancellation. 5 were here. Shane Dawson's Willow Smith Controversy Is Back and Jada and Jaden Are Livid, Shane Dawson's Leaked Video Sparks Outrage and an Apology From the YouTuber, What You Need to Know About Jeffree Star and Shane Dawson's New Makeup Collab. However, Natalie wasn't ready for the commitment after a blowout fight the night before. Unfortunately there seems to be more to this decision than just mental health. It was easily the best time of my life and I would do it all over again knowing I get to spend more time with you," he wrote. - It doesn't have anything directly to do with his depression. manipulated and used as a Black boy by the YouTubers. Love Is Blind Star Deepti Vempati's Siblings Call Out Her Ex Shake Chatterjee: 'You're a Loser', Natalie Confronts Shaina Over Drama with Shayne in Upcoming, 'Love Is Blind' 's Natalie and Shayne Dated for 'Several Months' After Their Disastrous Wedding, 'Love Is Blind' 's Shayne Can 'Confidently' Say He's Done Pursuing Natalie: 'It's Over', Shayne Jansen's 'Love Is Blind' and 'Perfect Match' Exes Kid Around About Kissing Each Other's Boyfriend, 'Love Is Blind' 's Natalie Says She's 'Saddened and Confused' by Allegations Made by Shayne on Podcast, 'Love Is Blind' 's Shayne Pens Special Message to Natalie After Wedding Finale: 'I'm Remorseful'. Copyright 2023 Distractify. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. IS THE FURTHEST THING FROM FUNNY AND NOT OKAY IN THE SLIGHTEST BIT. I've employed hundreds of freelance workers over my 15 years as an indie filmmaker and I never had the mindset that a door was closed because of personal needs affecting work performance or needing a long break unless the person crossed a line. Blind Wave is an online social entertainment group of filmmakers and content creators based in Marrietta, Ohio. I don't really think they handled this well at all. I don't know who that person is anymore. Ok sorry for taking a long time to replied. The crew at Blind Wave (Eric, Shane, Rick, Calvin, and Aaron) react to movies they haven't seen yet. The trope has "misdemeanor" in the name for a reason. It's not for everything, though. Shane also said that in his statement. We won't go into details about what happened with these community members because we want to respect their privacy. All rights reserved. I clearly remember then saying, when they started Patreon, that it was a way to avoid doing ads and sponsored content. As far as we know his co-stars were just dicks and dismissed him over something really stupid like going to a party without them to "break their trust", So without anyone actually publicly divulging what the incident was we don't if it was actually this trope. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. I was offline for a while. [4] Staff [ edit] A lot. Im not gonna pry. Pedophilia aside, Shane was also getting called out for his past, racist videos many of which included the YouTuber wearing blackface. Eagle-eyed Twitter users noticed on June 30 that no results show up on Morphe's website when users search, Shane Dawson, Shane Dawson x Jeffree Star, or Conspiracy. Which is kind of a big deal, considering the November 2019 launch of Shane and Jeffree's Conspiracy palette caused the Morphe and Beauty Bay platforms to crash because so many people were attempting to buy it, according to Business Insider. (2016), Kylo Ren - The Awakening (2016) and Novices and Novi (2011). "I don't want it to seem like I'm just blaming it on you and those words came out of nowhere. he loves fat people jokes so he probs offended melanies big ol titties. Content that may be construed as biased against individuals, groups, or organisations based on criteria such as race, religion, disability, sex, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or political affiliation. Shane is a great part of Blind Wave. For me personally, I respect both parties involved and it's clear they are close friends with one another. Just sucks when a group of friends seems more like a brand. Shane Dawson was the king of edgy comedy on early YouTube. (Both Eric and Aaron mentioned this). Its clear that theres been a breach of trust, which Shane has stated is separate from the depression hes been battling with. I've seen people ask if he'll still be a part of wavecon or if this was cancel culture. "Were committed to creating an experience in which all guests feel welcomed and respected, a representative told Business Insider. See the, Reporting problems with advertisements. He'll just not work any more? "If you've been watching me for a while, then you know that I have done a lot of things in my past that I hate that I wish I could make go away. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Theyve had about 70 fans come to visit and participate in some local activities such as mini golf and rollerblading. I really hope we don't have another mysterious "member left group for unknown reasons" event going on here. ", Though Natalie tries to assure Shayne that she'sattempting to apologize, her ex still isn't happy, sharing, "It's so tough.". Have seen this with multiple channels/websites. He seemed filled with guilt. Not everything is known and we need to do our part respecting the privacy of Blind Wave and Shane. I don't think being a youtuber is very much like a normal job. "We may have had our ups and downs, but you have always protected me and had my back. Do you racist scum need to spoil every sub? He explained that he realizes now how horrible he was but the YouTuber also made plenty of weak excuses, too. Blindwave does a lot of videos so if you are not 100% in the right state of mind I can very easily see it becoming overbearing. It would've made more sense to me that a channel like Blindwave would make a goodbye video first. Box 304 Marietta, OH 45750 After her former fianc penned a public apology for some of his behaviors on the show, Natalie responded with her own Instagram post on Monday, sharing many of the positive memories they experienced together. We wouldn't be surprised if this was only the beginning of businesses and influencers cutting ties with Shane Dawson, Jeffree Star, and their Controversy palette. And to me all of this just sounds like Shane has done some really stupid things towards community members, inappropriate things and lied about it towards the rest of the guys + with the other added annoyances/personal issues they came to the conclusion it was better to part ways. Where do I start? After SK Split, Raven and SK's 'Love Is Blind' Costars Felt 'Bamboozled' When Couple Abruptly Ended Their Engagement. The five men featured on the channel produce about 25 videos a week, as well as a few live streams. If the people he affected don't want it to be known, especially for privacy related reasons, then there definitely should be an obligation to respect those wishes. BUt sadly at some point Im sure all will retire from the reaction show. The Love Is Blind couple may not have said "I do" on the show's season 2 finale, but Natalie, 29, had nothing but good things to say about her time on the Netflix reality series with Shayne, 32. Also dont see how he could come back into Blindwave without at least explaining, and if that explanation would be what some people believe it to be, I find that would paint Blind Wave as a group being insensitive at best to the community members who reached out to the crew about Shane. Natalie also gave a shoutout to the fans for all their support. I feel that the crew has handled it in an extremely appropriate and professional manner, and I don't think it's right to go against the wishes of the people who were hurt.
Mobile Patrol Gibson County, Ichiro Suzuki House, National Harbor Boat Ride To The Wharf, Jb Mauney Wife 2020, Matt Stafford Win Loss Record, Articles B