Read Next: Are Catahoula Leopard Dogs Aggressive? In addition to being a Catahoula Leopard Dog breeding facility, Sterling Springs Ranch breeds registered Gyspy Vanner horses and uses them in their therapeutic horseback riding and lessons program. Our community mourns the loss of a talented, compassionate, wonderful person but can take solace in the fact that he is reunited with his favorite pals, Bear I like to. //--> Sometimes the terms "grey leopard" or "black leopard" are used. 5 Best Giant Schnauzer Breeders in the USA: Giant Schnauzer's for Sale. Find puppies for sale, started dogs for sale and finished dogs from all sorts of different pointing breeds, retrieving breeds and flushing breeds.. Abita Springs, LA 70420 3336 Jackson ave. Vernon, Florida 32462. 11 champion pedigree line. 850-535-2377. Rancho Santiago Catahoulas are an NALC registered and award-winning Catahoula Leopard Dog breeding operation. Send Email to Wilson's Kennels Click here to visit Wilson's Kennels website. Before I had babies, I took him everywhere with me and especially, candi should be the only dog with experience owner. They have been an NALC certified breeder of Catahoulas since 2002 and are actively breeding dogs to this day. In 2007, we added two Registered Louisiana Catahoula Leopard Dogs to our family- Precious, our breeding female, and George, our breeding male . We have learned to wait till our pups are at least 5weeks old before we chose them as an addition to our breeding and work program. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[728,90],'juniperpets_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_27',166,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-juniperpets_com-medrectangle-3-0'); Instead, they are registered with an independent organization known as the National Association of Lousiana Catahoulas. The Catahoula is a well-muscled, deep-chested dog. SALINE CREEK'S BLACK JACK (MALE) WAYS YOU CAN HELP Tigress 4. White Rock Catahoulas is an NALC registered breeding operation located in Oklahoma. 4-male Catahoula Pitbull puppies for sale $350 each with a $50 min deposit now payments can be arranged after deposit. Free hunting dog classifieds for the upland bird hunter and wetland waterfowl hunter. If you are interested in a Catahoula with the drive to excel in the woods, the baypen and the show arena, or simply have a question about this versatile breed, feel free to give us a call to "talkdog". Use, E.J. A Catahoula will not tolerate being isolated, so interaction with the dog is a daily requirement. version of the Louisiana Catahoula Leopard Dog book is being updated, with plans for release in the fall of 2009. Catahoulas can be very demanding dogs, and this breeder does an excellent job of making sure potential customers are well aware of this. They will be ready to go on Febuary Nineteen Two Thousand , I have six Catahoula puppies for sale one female and five males, registered NALC pups I use both parents for working hogs, cattle & horses mostly. We are pleased to own one of the oldest We have listed the most About. We bring to you our many years of Catahoula experience both in breeding and knowledge of the Catahoula and their traits, as well as information About Blue leopards are genetically black dogs with the merle pattern. I thank my God upon every remembrance of you. Daisy 8. Nickname ducy goosey. Our good friend and the foundation of J Cross Catahoulas, 2004-2015J Cross Catahoulas. Also one Light Gray Leppard male with white. Confederate Catahoulas is a small family-owned kennel located in Citrus, Florida. He is an NALC registered breeder. Catahoula Leopard Dog | Ocala, FL. They were amazing." Middle TN Leopard Catahoulas puppies price varies depending on the characteristics of that individual puppy, but they require a $200 non-refundable deposit on every puppy. Barney, We are searching for a better home for our girls, Charlie and Coco. Ok a few have gone round the freakin bend. Double Merle - Refers to dogs which carry two copies of the merle gene. Simply submit your requests via this contact link. O'Leos' Acres Catahoulas in Florida | Catahoula Leopard Dog puppies | Good Dog Breeders Purebred Affenpinscher Afghan Hound Airedale Terrier Akbash Akita Alapaha Blue Blood Bulldog Alaskan Husky Alaskan Klee Kai Alaskan Malamute American Bulldog American Bully American English Coonhound American Eskimo Dog American Foxhound Abney Catahoulas by Don Abney Your Catahoula Leopard Dog Authority. They are highly focused and do best in an active home where they can get proper socialization. 4 males and 3 females. They are decently inexpensive, especially compared to other working dogs of a similar size (such as English Shepherds ). if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'juniperpets_com-mobile-leaderboard-2','ezslot_15',176,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-juniperpets_com-mobile-leaderboard-2-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'juniperpets_com-mobile-leaderboard-2','ezslot_16',176,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-juniperpets_com-mobile-leaderboard-2-0_1'); .mobile-leaderboard-2-multi-176{border:none !important;display:block !important;float:none !important;line-height:0px;margin-bottom:15px !important;margin-left:auto !important;margin-right:auto !important;margin-top:15px !important;max-width:100% !important;min-height:250px;min-width:250px;padding:0;text-align:center !important;}. Blue Leopard - Refers to the blue merle color pattern. Trouble 13. We have also learned that coat colorand eye color do not make the dog. It's also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. Box 248 Gainesville Florida . I was not expecting the quality and personal attention I recieved from. Some can be used as service dogs and others do very well in events such as agility, dock diving and other dog activities. Henna is attentive, playful and goofy senior. Kennel located in south Florida, USA., NALC PUPS DUE June Sixteenth! T bar SCatahoulas: The catahoula is the most versatile breed of dog. Catahoula Leopard Dog Puppies for sale in Florida, We currently have one male catahoula pup left. Due to the lack of pigmentation, excessive whites show an increased incidence of congenital deafness. The breeder cannot guarantee the size, weight, eye color, coat color, or length when your puppy matures, we try to give our best estimate. List your kennel with us and advertise that you are a breeder, trainer or handler. Every breeding dog is tested for hip dysplasia, has its eyes certified (OFA CAER), and has a full Embark Panel done. Some patchworks also have a lot of white in their coats. We announce the pending breeding on our website then begin taking deposits once the pregnancy has been confirmed through ultrasound. Hope you enjoy my blog! Relatives and friends are invited to attend the funeral services at E.J. Home. Confederate Catahoulas is a Catahoula Leopard Dog breeding kennel located in Citrus, Florida. Rancho Santiago is a working ranch, and as such, their Catahoulas are working dogs that are used both on the ranch and occasionally in some more traditional Catahoula sports such as boar hunting. She needs an active owner with, Im trying to find a home for my beautiful Catahoula %BD%BD Barney is a 45lb male and is 3 years old. We will generally have one or two breedings a year and they are usually in the fall or winter as our summers are too hot for the dam and puppies. Males and females. A Catahoula professional breeder. To save you time we have gone ahead and compiled a list of 15 Catahoula Leopard Dog breeders from all around the country. Look at pictures of Catahoula Leopard Dog puppies in Tampa who need a home. It is with profound sadness we announce that our founder, Don Abney, has succumbed to his battle with cancer on December 18, 2019. Features Eyes: Blue, green, brown or amber Ears: Large, triangular and drooped Nose: Long Tail: Long and tapered, set medium or high Expectations: Exercise Requirements: High Energy Level: High Enjoy the blog! Nalc Registered Leopard Catahoula Puppies for sale. They sell their NALC registered puppies for $800 each, half of which is paid as the deposit and the other half is paid before picking up the puppy and/or before they turn 8 weeks old.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'juniperpets_com-box-4','ezslot_8',168,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-juniperpets_com-box-4-0'); BrewCat Catahoulas is a small farm dog breeding kennel located in Huntington, Texas. We breed dogs that will hunt, herd, track, trail, protect, tree, show and are also suitable to family and service work. Abney Catahoulas. and wolf are written in Louisiana History. . Bailey 7. An previous All breeding dogs are health checked before being bred to ensure that they do not carry any genetic abnormalities that may be passed on to the puppies. They will only begin taking deposits once the pregnancy is confirmed. This breeder gives the dogs considerable attention, socialization, and love. Our Foundation . All Rights Reserved. When both darker colored and glass portions are present in the same eye, the eye is usually called "cracked glass" or "marbled glass". In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions in memory of Don may be made to Tunnels to Towers Foundation. Parents are proven and litters a, West Central Florida Catahoula Breeders. I love to play fetch and snuggle all night. We prefer they be fostered in pairs (or a trio if you're, This beautiful girl is Flossie! Location: Strasburg, PA | Phone: 717-786-6080 ext 0. Review this Breeder. If you ar Show More Happy, Healthy Bloodlines dog. American Pit Bull Terrier-Catahoula Leopard Dog Mix Dog for Adoption near Florida, Key Largo, USA. Floridas State Parks are dog-friendly! Both parents have great noses with lots of run and when they get there sit back and watch the , Beautiful Farm Raised Puppies. In this blog, you will find helpful articles covering all sorts of pet topics. Grace is part of out foundation blood line Their dogs have gone on to be anything from wild hog hunting dogs to PTSD service dogs. My book "The Complete Louisiana Catahoula Leopard Dog" clears up most of the confusion and Oak Hill Catahoulas:Live Oak Florida Certified NALC Breeder Louisiana Catahoula Leopard Dog Email Oak Hill Catahoulas Hello I would like to announce The breeding of "DiamonBack's Lover Boy" to "BlackOak's Grace" pups on the ground in middle of October.