We're Celebrity Cruises, and the world is open. Only once was I able to combine the early bird discount (first couple days) with the Captain's Club discount. Started October 12, 2018, Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. Thanks for your help. To get your moneys worth, I highly recommend taking advantage of getting multiple pictures taken. I mentioned my disappointment with the changes to the photo manager and he refunded my package. Finally, the "12 photo package online" sounds like you get digital access but no prints. My wife and I have booked the Equinox out of Ft. Lauderdale on New Year's Eve 2012. The $349 may be much better because it includes a bottle of Dom Perignon, dinner for two at a specialty restaurant, a dozen roses and chocolate dipped strawberries. We bought our package pre-cruise through http://www.mycruisephotos.com at $200. I will add that if you think you might want to purchase prints and scan them at home, it won't work. The complimentary package also includes tap water, coffee, tea (iced or hot), hot chocolate (from a packet or machine), milk, and a variety of juices for drinking. Celebrity not printing out photos any longer is a major improvement. This package includes a variety of different types of drinks, including sodas, juices, and alcoholic beverages. LauraS I'm gonna look into that for sure :). Our daughters are in a separate cabin and they are included in the package since they are under 21. Started October 12, 2018, Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. 19952023, The Independent Traveler, Inc. It has Veuve Clicquot bottles, macarons, strawberries, etc., but no packages that you described. Celebrity is the only cruise line that provides gratuities as well as Wi-Fi at a cost comparable to other cruise lines. You can drink up to $9 per serving by the glass from a fantastic selection of beers, spirits, cocktails, liqueurs, frozen drinks, and wines. While the Always Included pricing includes almost everything you could want during your cruise vacation, some guests may wish to upgrade for even more perks. You cannot opt-out of the Always Included program. It was on sale $100 off onboard for the first 2 or 3 days. The Celebrity Cruise Classic Drinks Package is exactly what youre looking for. Ah, ok. We'll be on Royal for 5 days starting new year's eve. We bought the package because individual prints are very expense. I'm looking through my cruise planner and don't see the option. On a recent cruise single 8 X 10s were $25, and the "package" with all prints and a DVD of photos was $300. Celebrity drinks packages, for example, cost only $18 per person per day and include an upgrade. This package includes all beers, cocktails, top-shelf liquor, and wines by the glass up to $15 per drink. While the premium beverage package varies by cruise line, it usually costs around $30 per person per day. With the Celebrity Cruises Indulge Package, youll receive: The cost to upgrade from Always Included pricing to the Elevate package is $60 per person per day. Celebrity Cruises is starting a movement to address under-representation in travel marketing through our All-Inclusive Photo Project. Does anyone have any experience with Celebrity's "Standard" drink package (NOT the "Classic" package). Too bad. Ive been on Carnival and NCL and there were only about 2-3 photos taken of us on either cruise. Anyone ordered either one? The upgrade does not affect other benefits that guests may have already booked, such as airfare and shore excursions. Subscribe to receive travel tips delivered straight to your inbox. All eligible guests in The Retreat receive a Premium Drink Package, Tips, OBC, and an unlimited Premium Wi-Fi package. The rest of the teammates are female.) i think youre asking if you get the Elite Plus discount when you upgrade onboard? As we get closer and closer to our cruise date I am getting more e-mails concerning excursions and add ons to our reservation. Celebrity Cruises Drink Package: Ultimate Guide, Celebrity Cruises Classic Beverage Package, Celebrity Cruises Premium Beverage Package. When we told them we had "The Package" :Dit was like a sense of relief. I don't have much interest in having a bunch of prints (no place to display them). The tips go towards the hardworking crew members that help make your vacation enjoyable. Started June 21, 2021, By We have also had attached staterooms for our grandchildren and they took individual pictures. New to cruising with Celebrity and am trying to decide on a drink package. Does Celebrity Cruises provide alcoholic beverages for their clients? If you intend to spend a lot of time on the ship, it might be a better idea to opt for the premium package. This includes ALL pictures, including the cheesy pirate, embarkation, and port of call photos. We have booked the photo package on every cruise we've been on in the past, but it looks like we will give it a miss on our Reflection cruise next month. They typically take 4 pictures at each place. Photo Package Custom Video Watch the sample video below and visit the Photo Gallery onboard to purchase YOUR CRUISE EXPERIENCE BROUGHT TO LIFE From the must-see landmarks and bucket list moments you will be capturing, to the stunning images from the Celebrity onboard photographers - now you can have a digital memory unlike any other. We take a lot of photos, but had looked forward to taking a break if there were a number of candids, etc One recent report made mention that in their cruise it was just a green screen and maybe some of the composed picture opportunities. All guests staying in the same stateroom on the Always Included package will receive wifi. Still worth every penny. They had to "locate" a few of our shots that didn't make it into our pack of prints that we knew we had taken. See Photo Packages Powered by Invision Community. #1. Is that the unlimited one? Thanks for your input! Celebrity Cruises Premium Beverage Package (Photo Credit: Celebrity Cruises) Passengers can upgrade to the Premium Beverage package which includes higher-priced drinks. Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. Amazing, Funny & Totally Awesome Cruise Photos, Click here to reload the page in order to enable certain features, Policy regarding COVID related Discussions, C858B0A9-6769-424D-B129-59363EDAC023.jpeg, B5073042-BF8A-4EEC-BD19-0938D8732763.jpeg, ORD (03-? With Surf & Stream, youll be able to browse the web, make video calls, access emails, and stream music and movies. Started August 27, 2021, By Whether youre looking for a refreshing mojito or a decadent chocolate martini, youll find it all included in this package. This includes ALL pictures, including the cheesy . Started June 21, 2021, By Upgrade Your Drinks Package from Classic to Premium, 2. Number of Times Myrtle Beach Safari is Added in Itineraries. The package is well worth it. CC Help Jenn Asking because we are cruising in a few weeks and I wanted to buy this package and was wondering how i worked to link both rooms together. Our interest would be to come away with a number of ship photos that we could incorporate into a Shutterfly type photo book that we would assemble after the cruise. All eligible guests will receive a Classic Drink Package, Gratuities (Tips) as well as an unlimited Basic Wi-Fi package. During a cruise, each passenger can upgrade his or her package up to twice. June 15, 2003. Hi there, so you still get prints as well and the digital images? Does Celebrity do that? I love to share my passion for cruising and travel with readers. Largely, this rule is enforced through facial recognition software that automatically adds the photos to your account. The basic Surf wifi package includes basic internet access for web browsing, email, and social media. Started June 21, 2021, By Celebrity Cruises Classic Beverage Package, Cruise Ship Anchors: Everything You Need to Know, Royal Caribbean RoyalUp (Guide to Upgrading Your Cabin). You would have to pay gratuities with or without the Always Included pricing. I asked Captain's Club if it was combinable pre-cruise when I booked the unlimited internet and was told it wasn't. However, a bartender or staff member can refuse to serve anyone they deem intoxicated. The Classic drinks package also includes bottled water, specialty coffees, juices, and soda. To be honest, we got married on our NCL cruise and the pictures were NOT good. They say that the drinks package is not included. I called and was surprised at price. NO THANKS For the April 22nd and May 15 cruises it's not even available. Celebrity got cheap. It covers any photo YOU are in, even with friends. Our last cruise it was 40% off prior to the cruise so we paid $149 instead of $250. Have done this many times and never had an issue. If you intend to drink the drinks for more than just lounging around by the pool or watching a show, the premium beverage package might be a better option. Does Always Included Extend to Charter Sailings? Each passenger is permitted to bring two bottles of wine or champagne onboard, one to their stateroom and one to the public areas. Price: $5. Not sure what's going on. I telephoned Celebrity and was told it was and to call back cruise nation. There are many different types of drinks that are included on the celebrity classic package. All guests that stay in a stateroom under the Always Included Price will receive all the listed perks and do not have to upgrade to a higher package. Heres Your Answer! Much fewer poses and chances for a great picture. . Not sure what's going on. Keep checking the website, I bet New Years and Christmas weeks expensive without a discount. Yes, during our Oct/Nov TA cruise, there was a photographer standing by the ship at each of our ports (except disembarkation of course). CC Help Jenn Many first-time cruisers are shocked at the unexpected gratuity charge they receive at the end of their cruise. That's unreal for some reason I thought you only got the digital images. Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. Amazing, Funny & Totally Awesome Cruise Photos, Click here to reload the page in order to enable certain features, Policy regarding COVID related Discussions, C858B0A9-6769-424D-B129-59363EDAC023.jpeg, B5073042-BF8A-4EEC-BD19-0938D8732763.jpeg. Yes. This change came into effect in December 2020. The Basic wifi package was $15 per person per day. We have bought the photo package for our two Celebrity cruises and each time came away with over 100 prints. On Celebrity, there are photographers at each port (usually two or three different settings) ad each evening - more, of course, on Chic Evenings but always at least one station. I love to share my passion for cruising and travel with readers. The premium drinks package is your best option if you want a truly all-inclusive experience on your Celebrity cruise. However, photographs taken by the ship's photographer will not be included in your digital pictures. But it might be a good use of obc if you dont have any other plans for it. We had it for our cabin and our kids cabin was also linked to the package once we boarded (at no extra charge) We took a ton of pictures. Take 20% off all bottles of wine when you use the code TUESDAY. Florida. CC Help Jenn All guests who book an Eligible Booking at The Retreat will receive a Premium Drink Package, Tips Included, OBC, and an unlimited Premium Wi-Fi package. And we really wanted the photographer present to get a picture with the sommelier that vastly improved our dining experience. I've never seen a jump drive on Celebrity. Without any package, I think it is like $25 per 8x10 print. Is it Worth Upgrading to the Premium Beverage Package? LauraS A galley tour is not suitable for a photographer to take photographs. I had pre-purchased the unlimited package as we always do and at the end of the cruise had only 2 photos. Your best course of action is to contact Cruise Nation to get it sorted. In partnership with world-renowned photographers, we have created the world's first open-source photo library featuring ethnic, disabled, curvy and LGBTQ+ changemakers. Our fifteen award-winning ships offer unique experiences in more than 300 destinations on all seven continents. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); High Seas Cruising was founded by couple Marcello and Victoria to share travel tips and insights from over two decades of cruise vacations. I had another look at the two celebration packages. Celebrity Cruises Classic Drinks Package includes a wide variety of cocktails, from classic favorites to modern twists. We took lots of pictures. An invitation to a Captain's Club welcome event. Photographs will also tour dining and other venues. Before Celebrity Cruises introduced the new pricing, the cruise line added tips at $15.50 per person per day for most cabins. CC Help Jenn You get all and when home we decide which pictures we want to print or put in a picture book from an on line vendor like-fly. When selecting a beverage package, you should consider what you will be using it for. So I guess it depend on the cruise. This is our first Celebrity Cruise and we like to purchase the photobook on RCCL, so wondering if they have the same option. From what I can tell when looking at cruise Planner for an April cruise compared to a year ago, and some of the comments I've read, photos have been cutback. Correct? We get the full package on every cruise. The only exception is minor children staying in a separate cabin. This is one cutback that Im glad to hear of. Hey! At least I wouldn't have to worry about the wine! Paying the difference only applies to alcohol drinks over the drink dollar limit. The onboard credit can be used for specialty dining, spa treatments, and shopping. The Elevate Package includes the Premium Drink Package, Basic Internet Package, $200 shore excursion credit per person and included gratuities. Do Celebrity Cruises Drink Packages Limit the Number of Drinks You Can Order? You will be able to leave a comment after signing in, By ), SDF (97-03), PHL (83-96), LAX (82-83). CC Help Jenn You can also get a discount on a bottle of wine as part of the premium beverage package. Edited February 26 by Jim_Iain Every cruise fare now includes a Classic Beverage Package, which is available with the new Always Included pricing. Using the Always Included pricing program makes it easier to plan your vacation.
Why Was Robert Donley Replaced On Rockford Files, Shift Fashion Models Names, Used Pontoon Boats For Sale Craigslist Maryland, Articles C