PDF downloads of all 1699 LitCharts literature guides, and of every new one we publish. [Music and a song inside: 'Come away, come away,]. They are here about the court, And he beseech'd me to entreat your Majesties, With all my heart, and it doth much content me. This is another point in the play where audiences and readers have felt that there is more going on in Hamlets brain than we can quite put our fingers on. This not to do. | WebHamlet, in this soliloquy, is giving the audience and the actor clear directions for what he is experiencing physically. The glow of light on the horizon shows that morning is near. The glowworm shows the matin to be near, And gins to pale his uneffectual fire. Yes, by heaven! Oh, you villain, villain, damned, smiling villain! Hamlet seems determined to get vengeance for the ghost of his father as quickly as he canan impulse that will soon be flattened as Hamlet starts actually reckoning with the demands and moral implications of revenge. Can you really move through the dirt so quickly? He said, Remember me. Ive sworn I would. You, as your business and desire shall point you For every man has business and desire, Such as it isand for my own poor part, Look you, Ill go pray. Art thou there, truepenny?Come on, you hear this fellow in the cellarage.Consent to swear. So did it mine. WebAct III - Scene II. It is as if Hamlet is so distrustful of the possibility of acting rationally that he believes his revenge is more likely to come about as an accident than as a premeditated act. As I was sleeping in the orchardas I used to do every afternoonyour uncle snuck up and poured a vial of henbane poison into my ear. se offendendo in self-defense. This caution towards and fear of death makes life into a "calamity," or a disastrous misery, and makes many people avoid committing sins for fear of the afterlife and what it has in store for them. Everything is wrong these days. While all of these are possibilities, what Hamlet actually does is urge his mother to repent choosing Claudius over his own father. O cursd spite, That ever I was born to set it right! No reckoning made, but sent to my account With all my imperfections on my head. Will so bestow ourselves that, seeing unseen. There's something in his soul, And I do doubt the hatch and the disclose. $24.99 According to David Crystal and Ben Crystal, authors ofThe Shakespeare Miscellany, any scene divisions after Act 2, Scene 2 are artificial. Read on this book, Your loneliness. Members will be prompted to log in or create an account to redeem their group membership. But if you mouth it, as many. Remember thee! A churchyard. Now, Hamlet, listen. Speak. Did Gertrude have an affair with Claudius before he killed Hamlets father? Thats right, old mole. Gertrude tells Claudius that Hamlet killed Polonius, but did it in his madness. WebWhen Hamlet finds the skull of Yorick, a former court jester, while paying a visit to the graveyard just beyond the walls of Elsinore, he is flung into an existential despairand one of the plays most profound moments of reckoning with the finality (and the foulness) of death and decay unfolds. Remember you? And I, of ladies most deject and wretched. Gertrude, still shaken from Hamlets furious condemnation of her, agrees to keep his secret. Farewell. KING 1 I like him not, nor stands it safe with us 2 To let his madness range. WebHamlet: Act 3, Scene 3 Enter KING, ROSENCRANTZ, and GUILDENSTERN. Find related themes, quotes, symbols, characters, and more. From the creators of SparkNotes, something better. The game takes place before which the king has arranged everything, the poisoned wine on the table. Hell reject his fate and laugh at death, and his hopes will outweigh his wisdom and fear of dying. I your dispatch: I will have your commission drawn up immediately. The ghost uses strong language as it rails against Claudiuss lustful and obscene designs on both the throne and Gertrude, wholeheartedly confirming Claudiuss immorality. When Claudius asks where Polonius is at supper, Hamlet makes this reply admitting that Polonius is dead, but in a roundabout way. That one may smile, and smile, and be a villain. In this context, "rub" means the most problematic thing or the problem with his otherwise perfect theories about death. . Therefore prepare you; 1-2. Teach your students to analyze literature like LitCharts does. Naturally, they don't want him to know that, so they omit their failure in that regard. Now listen: just as you swore before, no matter how strangely I act (since from now on I may find it necessary to act a bit crazy), you must never, ever let onwith a gesture of your arms, or a shake of your head, or by saying something like well, well, we understand, or wed tell you if we could, or if we were allowed to speak, or anything like that. And shall I couple hell? that there is, Horatio. Realizing this, Claudius decides to take action against the prince. Get thee to a nunnery. Yes, by Saint Patrick, but there is, Horatio, And much offense too. WebSummary: Act III, scene iv In Gertrudes chamber, the queen and Polonius wait for Hamlets arrival. As the ghost reappears to back up Hamlets demands, it becomes clear that the ghost can show up any time it likesand wants to reinforce just how hungry it is for vengeance. For him to ask the king and queen to join him suggests to Claudius that Hamlet is reaching out or wants to courteously repair some of their relationship. Listen! Here stands the man, good. Now come, lets go. So grace and mercy at your most need help you. O most pernicious woman! Sayst thou so? The ghost assents and turns to This is especially cruel, and will effectively end their relationship. You jig, you amble, and you lisp; and nickname God's creatures, and make your wantonness your ignorance. Polonius hopes that Gertrude will "find" Hamlet and set him straight, but realizes that Claudius should have a back-up plan in case she doesn't. O day and night, but this is wondrous strange! Hamlet follows the ghost as it leads him along, but soon grows tired. Shakespeare never established how much time passed between Act I and Act II and here implies that it's been a number of days, perhaps even weeks. Ophelia's funeral.Act 5, Scene 2: Hamlet tells Horatio how he returned to Denmark . He is no longer the paragon, or glass of fashion, on which others can model their behavior, but a fallen man. WebAct 3, Scene 5 Hecate, the goddess of witches, is pretty peeved that the three witches we met in Act I have been messing with Macbeths lifemainly because she thinks theyve mucked it up. This passage shows that Hamlet may already be planning to play up the existential unrest hes already feeling in order to disguise his investigation of Claudius and his hunger for vengeanceproving that Hamlets madness begins, at least, as a cover. Theres neer a villain dwelling in all Denmark, There needs no ghost, my lord, come from the grave. "Perchance" means perhaps or possibly, whereas "dream" has been defined in Hamlet's conversation with Rosencrantz and Guildenstern as "ambition." more. WebHamlet Scene 1 Summary and Analysis Act V: Scene 1 Glossary Clowns rustics. She says that he has offended his father, meaning his stepfather, Claudius. The glass of fashion and the mould of form. Youd have to be as slow and dull as a weed growing on the banks of Lethe not to be brought to anger by my story. I must speak quickly. Hamlet pretends to take Ophelia's word that Polonius is at home, but knows that she's lying. Oh, all you angels of heaven! WebAct 3, scene 3. Death and the Yorick Scene The frailty of human existence haunts Hamlet throughout the play and its a theme he returns to in Act 5, Scene 1: the iconic graveyard scene. Polonius plans to hide in order to eavesdrop on Gertrudes confrontation But this most foul, strange and unnatural. Just as the ghost has demanded blind allegiance and swift action from Hamlet, so too does Hamlet demand total loyalty and secrecy from his friends. Shakespeare often closes scenes with rhyming couplets, as he does here in the King's closing words. But come, Here, as before, never, so help you mercy, How strange or odd soeer I bear myself (As I perchance hereafter shall think meet To put an antic disposition on), That you, at such times seeing me, never shall With arms encumbered thus, or this headshake, Or by pronouncing of some doubtful phrase, As Well, well, we know, or We could an if we would, Or If we list to speak, or There be an if they might, Or such ambiguous giving out to note That you know aught of me. Refine any search. Will be some danger; which for to prevent, Thus set it down: he shall with speed to England. Claudius orders Rosencrantz and Guildenstern to take Hamlet to England. Love? Lets go back inside together. Thus, this line reads that sleep (or death) might just be a dream (or an ambition), and that it might not be as peaceful or as easy as he hopes. To a nunnery. "Niggard" means stingy and, in this case, means that Hamlet didn't ask any questions but answered all of theirs. Before the ghost makes clear its identity or its purpose, even, it demands vengeance from Hamletand Hamlet agrees. But virtue, as it never will be moved, Though lewdness court it in a shape of heaven, So lust, though to a radiant angel linked, Will sate itself in a celestial bed And prey on garbage. So, gentlemen, I thank you with all my love, and promise that some day Ill repay you as fully as I can, God willing. What else? Nay, come, lets go together. WebAct 3, scene 2 Hamlet gives direction to the actors and asks Horatio to help him observe Claudiuss reaction to the play. And now, good friends, As you are friends, scholars and soldiers, Give me one poor request. Remember thee! His most awful murder. But if we assume that the "sea" of troubles is actually an onslaught against which he has to defend himself, the image becomes clearer, and we can see that Hamlet is at war with himself and the world. Aha, do you say so, boy? How dare you trade in riddles and fatal matters and make deals with Macbeth without consulting me or asking me to show our dark powers? So lust, though to a radiant angel linked. Creating notes and highlights requires a free LitCharts account. WebThis is the scene in which Hamlet kills Polonius and confronts his mother about her actions. Hold, hold, my heart, And you, my sinews, grow not instant old, But bear me stiffly up. Hamlet assures them that he is okay, but asks them to promise never to tell what they saw that night. Polonius tells Claudius of his plans to spy on Hamlets Use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. of our players do, I had as lief the town-crier spoke my. Crystal, David and Ben Crystal. And curd, like eager droppings into milk. Madness in great ones must not unwatch'd go. Polonius tells Claudius of his plans to spy on Hamlets How does Hamlets view of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern change? Gracious, so please you. Whether or not Freud was right about this is as difficult to prove as any of the problems that Hamlet worries about, but his argument in regard to Hamlet is quite remarkable. You'll also get updates on new titles we publish and the ability to save highlights and notes. I was sent to death with all my sins still on my head. This quality explains why Gertrude would have turned to Claudius so soon after her husbands death, and it also explains why she so quickly adopts Hamlets point of view in this scene. It is Adieu, adieu. crowner coroner. Remember me. I have sworn t. Get Annual Plans at a discount when you buy 2 or more! Hamlet sees him praying and decides not to kill him because his death while praying may send him to heaven. This soliloquy can be seen as an extension of Hamlet's closing speech from Act II, Scene 2, in which he wonders whether or not he's a coward because he isn't acting in a passionate or melodramatic way by weeping for his father and murdering the king. "Fardels" means bundles, parcels, or baggage (of the literal and emotional kind). He is begging his heart and his body to remain intact and standing, in order to Ace your assignments with our guide to Hamlet! Oh, horrible, oh, horrible, most horrible! Hamlet expresses (in a soliloquy) that he wants to die but the fear of what comes after death stops him. By entering your email address you agree to receive emails from SparkNotes and verify that you are over the age of 13. Yes, you poor ghost, as long as I have any memory in my distracted head. Why, right, you are right. Who would fardels bear, But that the dread of something after death, The undiscover'd country, from whose bourn, And makes us rather bear those ills we have. Bring your cauldrons, your spells, your charms and everything else youll need. Take revenge for his awful and horrible murder. In this context, a devotional exercise, as from a religious book which Ophelia has here been instructed to read. Ah, ha, boy! With arms encumbered thus, or this headshake. What is Hamlet trying to do in his confrontation with his mother? Claudius orders Rosencrantz and Guildenstern to take Hamlet to England. He urges her as well not to reveal to Claudius that his madness has been an act. I must speak quickly. Hecate, the goddess of witches, is pretty peeved that the three witches we met in Act I have been messing with Macbeths lifemainly because she thinks theyve mucked it up. Or by pronouncing of some doubtful phrase, As Well, well, we know, or We could an if we would,, Or If we list to speak, or There be an if they. Gertrude I shall obey you. [Elsinore. Claudius summons Hamlet to demand where he has hidden Ps body. You go wherever your business takes yousince every man has some business to take care of, whatever it is. She tells them to meet with Macbeth in the morning, and theyll tell him everything he wants to know about his future. GHOST My hour is almost come 5 When I to sulfurous and tormenting flames Must render up myself. Thus conscience does make cowards of us all. $18.74/subscription + tax, Save 25% Hamlet thinks that beauty can more easily transform an honest person into a dishonest one than honesty can transform a beautiful person into a good one. But however you attempt to get revenge, dont allow your mind or soul to contemplate harming your mother. Hamlet by William Shakespeare - Act 4 (of 5)Act 1: http://youtu.be/p44qJ3RjpFMAct 2: http://youtu.be/laBRXJSxxxgAct 3: . Polonius admits that they're sugarcoating "the Devil himself," or rather their devilish actions. From fashion of himself. That poisonwhich is like a natural enemy of bloodspreads like quicksilver through the veins and curdles the blood. O earth! Detailed quotes explanations with page numbers for every important quote on the site. Swear you wont, by all of your hopes of going to heaven. This suggests that Polonius knows that spying on Hamlet is wrong, but that he does it anyway because he wants to and because this sugaring over is second nature to him. She may also be wondering if he's been honorable or faithful to her since they last spoke. If death isn't really what he wants, then his revenge plan could end horribly for him. According to David Crystal and Ben Crystal, authors of The Shakespeare Miscellany, any scene divisions after Act II, Scene II are artificial. This alleviates some of his suspicion, but not all. The ghost tells of how Claudius snuck into his garden while he was taking his accustomed afternoon nap and poured poison into his ear, killing him most painfully and sending his soul unpurified into the afterlife. The ghost demands vengeance, telling Hamlet not to plot against his mother, whom he describes as merely weak and lustful, but to Discount, Discount Code My hour is almost comeWhen I to sulfurous and tormenting flamesMust render up myself. hath given you one face, and you make yourselves another. I think I smell the morning air. So art thou to revenge when thou shalt hear. And so, as I slept, my brother stole my life, my crown, and my queen. Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye. Wheres my notebook? This was, sometime a paradox, but now the time gives it proof. Summary of Hamlet Act 3 Act 5. The harlot's cheek, beautied with plastering art, Is not more ugly to the thing that helps it. Im sorry they offend you, heartily.Yes faith, heartily. Students love them!, Requesting a new guide requires a free LitCharts account. Act 3, Scene 2: With his evil wit and traitorous giftsoh wicked wit and gifts, that have the power to seduce!he convinced my seemingly virtuous queen to give in to his lust. WebHamlet, Act 4, Scene 3. Gertrude refuses to see the girl, but Horatio points out that Ophelia's mental state may attract undue attention to herself and the crown. These are but wild and whirling words, my lord. Back on the parapet the outer walls of Castle Elsinore Hamlet follows the Ghost, who admits that he is the spirit of King Hamlet and (First Clown; Second Clown; Hamlet; Horatio; King; Queen; Laertes; Doctor of Divinity; Lords; Attendants) Hamlet: Act 5, Scene 2 Elsinore. Pray you, be round with him. And so he goes to heaven, And so am I revenged. In other words, Rosencrantz says that they were interrupted by the group of players (actors) that arrived in the middle of the scene. To show his grief. WebScene III The king asks Rosencrantz and Guildenstern to take Hamlet along with them to England. Hamlet may also be speaking metaphorically, saying that women make men into monsters or terrible people with their dishonest ways and their deceptive beauty. 4 And he to England shall along with you: 5 The terms of our estate may not endure. Come on, let's hurry up. As the scene progresses, Gertrude goes through several states of feeling: she is haughty and accusatory at the beginning, then afraid that Hamlet will hurt her, shocked and upset when Hamlet kills Polonius, overwhelmed by fear and panic as Hamlet accosts her, and disbelieving when Hamlet sees the ghost. for a customized plan. We will bestow ourselves. In this scene, the people you mention meet out on the street. Tybalt starts insulting Romeo and his friends. He calls Romeo a villain. At that, Tybalt and Mercutio start arguing. Benvolio tries to calm things down. At least its possible to do so in Denmark. Why doesnt Hamlet kill Claudius right away? Taint not thy mind, nor let thy soul contrive, And to those thorns that in her bosom lodge. She'll be back again soon. To access all site features, create a free account now or learn more about our study tools. Laertes and Claudius plot to kill Hamlet. Well move somewhere else.. Oh, curse the fact that Im the one who has to set things right! Polonius tells Claudius of his plans to spy on Hamlets Revenge his foul and most unnatural murder. Notice that Claudius seems pleased to hear that Hamlet wants to engage in a social activity like seeing a play. That would be scann'd. Are you down there, my trusty fellow? [TO HORATIO and MARCELLUS] Lets move once more, my friends. Go thy ways to a nunnery. WebHAMLET: To be, or not to be, that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune (65) Or to take arms against a sea of troubles, And by opposing end them. If thou didst ever thy dear father love, Im the ghost of your father, doomed for a certain time to walk the earth at night. WebHamlet assures Horatio that he can win. That is a lie that deceives all of Denmark. Teachers and parents! Yes, by heaven! As for this ghost, hes an honest one, Ill tell you that. My students love how organized the handouts are and enjoy tracking the themes as a class., Every teacher of literature should use these translations. Oh, horrible, oh, horrible, most horrible! a rat? (III.iv.22). . 3 I your commission will forthwith dispatch, 3. QUEEN GERTRUDE What would she have? We are arrant knaves, all; believe none of us. . Finally, she is contrite toward her son and apparently willing to take his part and help him. How now, Ophelia? WebHere lies the water, good. Second Gravedigger But is this law? Well said, old mole! A room in the castle. Haste me to know t, that I, with wings as swift, And duller shouldst thou be than the fat weed. Find related themes, quotes, symbols, characters, and more. on 50-99 accounts. He interrupts her and says that she has offended his father, meaning the dead King Hamlet, by marrying Claudius. To the audience, this will be very conspicuous and the two spies' reactions will be plainly visible, but Hamlet's back will be to them, so he won't notice. You noble youth, know that the snake that killed your father is now wearing his crown. WebHAMLET Sir, in my heart there was a kind of fighting 5 That would not let me sleep. Never to speak of this that you have heard. [He calls out from under the stage] Swear! And much offense too. So it did to mine. The official story is that a poisonous snake bit me while I was sleeping in the orchard. My lord, do as you please; Let his queen mother all alone entreat him. How say you, then? That is, nothing more. A bare bodkin is an unsheathed dagger or blade. But as for your desire to know what happened between us, control yourself and dont ask. They completely demystify Shakespeare. To ears of flesh and blood. I should write down that one can smile and smile, and still be a villain. I am thy fathers spirit, Doomed for a certain term to walk the night And for the day confined to fast in fires, Till the foul crimes done in my days of nature Are burnt and purged away. Oh, curses! Or, if thou wilt needs marry, marry a fool; for wise men know. Freud maintained that all men unconsciously desire their mothers in this way, and he called this the Oedipus Complex, after the character in Sophocles play who unwittingly murders his father and has several children by his own mother. If the man go to this water and drown himself, it is, will he nill he, he goes. Should I include hell too? The oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely. Where's, Let the doors be shut upon him, that he may play the. Not only does this interpretation explain her behavior throughout much of the play, it also links her thematically to Ophelia, the plays other important female character, who is also submissive and utterly dependent on men. Gertrude I shall obey you. Yes, Ill wipe clean my memory of all unimportant facts, all the wise sayings of books, all images and impressions from my youth, so that your commandment alone will live there. Metaphorically speaking, this new face is a kind of performance, and Hamlet looks down on it as a kind of purposeless deceit that has no real cause other than to catch and deceive a man. Remember you? Goodbye now. Act 2, Scene 2: A room in the castle. Teachers and parents! Notice that Polonius uses the word "show" to reinforce that this is a performance. Now see that noble and most sovereign reason. He later tells Ophelia to get thee to a nunnery.. Hamlet believes that virtue can't erase this weight or stock of sin, and that regardless of whether or not he intended to love Ophelia, all he really wanted was to "relish" in his sins, or have sex with her. Oh, you wicked woman! In other words, Ophelia has used makeup to make herself a "new" face unlike the one God gave her at birth. He's afraid, and that has made him look paler (and therefore sicklier). Definitions and examples of 136 literary terms and devices. . Claudius orders Rosencrantz and Guildenstern to take Hamlet to England. Distilled with my magic, that moondrop will raise spirits that will delude Macbeth. Hamlets rash, murderous action in stabbing Polonius is an important illustration of his inability to coordinate his thoughts and actions, which might be considered his tragic flaw. Hamlet storms into the room and asks his mother why she has sent for him. Read more about the genre of revenge tragedy in British literature. Swear by my sword never to speak of what youve heard. List, list, O, list! Go, farewell. So, with that, Id say that the best thing would be for us to shake hands and go our separate ways. His affections do not that way tend; Nor what he spake, though it lack'd form a little, Was not like madness. Or he may feel that he needs her on his side if he is to achieve justice. Death's uncertainty rightly gives Hamlet pause and forces him to rethink death and treat it with respect (or caution). LitCharts Teacher Editions. In a brief closing soliloquy, C reveals he intends to send letters w/R&G ordering the English king to execute Hamlet. Fearing for her life, Gertrude cries out. So welcome it like a stranger. Yes, that incestuous, adulterous beast. Instant downloads of all 1699 LitChart PDFs So the whole ear of Denmark Is by a forgd process of my death Rankly abused. When we have shuffled off this mortal coil. If thou didst ever thy dear father love. Oh, horrible, horrible, most horrible! Your group members can use the joining link below to redeem their group membership. Never to speak of what youve seen. Ay, there's the rub! I hold it fit that we shake hands and part. Oh, all you angels of heaven! That it went hand in hand even with the vow, I made to her in marriage, and to decline, Upon a wretch whose natural gifts were poor. HAMLET, within Mother, mother, mother! Rest, rest, perturbd spirit! By signing up you agree to our terms and privacy policy. So shall I hope your virtues Will bring him to his wonted way again, And each particular hair to stand on end. This religious undertone is important because it adds deeper context to Hamlets struggle to parse out the morality of revenge throughout the play. This something-settled matter in his heart, Whereon his brains still beating puts him thus. HAMLET: Speak the speech, I pray you, as I pronounced it to. Remember you? That patient merit of the unworthy takes. This not to do, So grace and mercy at your most need help you, Swear. The double-meaning of "nunnery" suggests that Hamlet's anger centers upon seemingly virtuous people (nuns) who ultimately become sinful and debased (prostitutes). Hamlet is capable of imitating King Claudius' cruelty. Polonius calls for help from behind the curtain and Hamlet stabs him. Ophelia mourns both for herself and for all of Denmark. Sayst thou so? * The Shakespeare Miscellany*. For in that sleep of death what dreams may come. Purchasing Of these we told him. WebAfter Hamlet exits, Claudius decides that Hamlets erratic behavior is not caused by love and announces a plan to send Hamlet on an embassy to England. But you can make up for it. One of Shakespeare's more famous lines, and the one that most eloquently encapsulates Hamlet's predicament: "to be, or not to be" asks whether it is better to live or die, and whether or not to commit suicide even though it's a mortal sin. HAMLET Oh no, poor ghost! Now, Hamlet, hear. Would heart of man once think it? Sigmund Freud wrote that Hamlet harbors an unconscious desire to sexually enjoy his mother. Go to, I'll, no more on't! Ay, that incestuous, that adulterate beast, With witchcraft of his wit, with traitorous gifts O wicked wit and gifts, that have the power So to seduce!won to his shameful lust The will of my most seeming-virtuous queen. WebHamlet: Act 5, Scene 1 Elsinore. Though Gertrudes speech in this scene is largely limited to brief reactions to Hamlets lengthy denunciations of her, it is our most revealing look at her character. What think you on't? Claudius had murdered his own brother, Hamlet's father King Hamlet and then taken the throne, marrying his deceased brother's widow, Hamlet's mother Gertrude.Summary:Act 5, Scene 1: Hamlet and the gravediggers . Why does Hamlet encourage the actor to recite the speech about Pyrrhus and Priam? Hamlet accosts her with an almost violent intensity and declares his intention to make her fully aware of the profundity of her sin. In bowling, "rub" is a term and refers to anything that gets in the way or slows down the ball (by rubbing its surface the wrong way). for a group? Bidding his sister, Ophelia , farewell, he cautions her against falling in love with Hamlet , Notice that Gertrude doesn't want to hear about Hamlet's madness or Claudius' plan to spy on him. If she find him not, To England send him; or confine him where. HAMLET Alas, poor ghost! But wait. It is an honest ghost, that let me tell you. Designed by GonThemes. When he sees Poloniuss corpse, Hamlet interprets his misdeed within the terms of retribution, punishment, and vengeance: Heaven hath pleased it so / To punish me with this, and this with me (III.iv.157158). Now listen: just as you swore before, no matter how strangely I act (since from now on I may find it necessary to act a bit crazy), you must never, ever let onwith a gesture of your arms, or a shake of your head, or by saying something like well, well, we understand, or wed tell you if we could, or if we were allowed to speak, or anything like thatthat you know anything about what happened to me here tonight.
No Code Chrome Extension, How To Unhide Caller Id On Infinix, Riverside Police Activity Now, Articles H