This work could have adult content. -rating- R Lucky Hermione makes a brief appearance as well. InAs I Walk From My Machine by tamlane, Percy moves on to Astoria Greengrass after, on behalf on the Ministry of Magic, he puts out an ad asking for subjects to test experimental sex magic and Astoria answers the call. -author- Parker Gray -rating- PG And Suddenly Hermione has a problem after the disastrous outcome of her ingestion of the polyjuice potion during second year. The results of the potion are irreversible. You need to change into your uniform. Erotic Heatby AnnaBelle Rose22 features Rose and Lily Luna, but also Ginny and Harry. Favorite Things is a charming and relaxing story about Harry and Hermione having a feud over who gets to sit in a marvelously comfortable armchair before the fireplace in the Gryffindor common room and gradually discovering their feelings for each other. -summary- Post-Hogwarts tale of drinking and fun. And yet, the Boy-Who-Lived made it all the way up Is the enchantment failing? -author- Cheering Charm Korra, Mako, and a Kid! -author- Amynoelle { == } (I hope). Beyond A Kiss Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. You said you taught him, you said he went here. A Way Regardless Will also contain references to neurodivergence and mental illnesses, as well as past trauma and canon-compliant-ish abuse. That being said, the general wizarding society in this is very anti-LGBT+. Ron thinks the toothpick is a "Muggle Wand" like what Hermione's Dentist parents use, and starts using that instead of his broken wand. Korra, Mako, and a Kid! Harry nodded his agreement, while silently telling Hermione that she was right with both guesses; the teacher's hair colours would disappear by the end of breakfast, while the two effects from the food would disappear before the first break in reading. lunarharmony olderharry harrypotter +5 more # 13 It's always been you by I really can't 97.8K 1.9K 21 The author takes us beyond the shores of Britain to locations like Iceland and introduces us to its exotic magic. -author- Jetso Expecting Here you'll find all links to fanfic related websites, a list of my own favorite fics, and fics that others wanted to recommend! Under the Night Skyby BOMBARDMAXIMApairs Albus with his brother James. Welcome to the Fanfic section. You should be able to find it on one unofficial archive or another if you search for it on Google. Please bear in mind that this list could hardly be comprehensive because there are so many fantastic pairings and stories to choose from, and feel free to share your own favorites in the comments. The story isn't very well-known, perhaps due to the fact that it was originally hosted on FanficAuthors.net and not on mainstream fanfiction sites like FanFiction.net or ArchiveOfOurOwn.org, but years after it was written, it remains one of my absolute favorites. Determined to make them realize their own feelings, Ron brews a few schemes as matchmaker. -summary- After a drunken night of revelry, Hermione stumbles into Harry's room and shows him a brand new tattoo she had no idea she had gotten. Seducing Harry Potter 2. -type- Romance Every one of these is completethere are some abandoned fics that I enjoyed, but they won't be included. Thank you for 2.86k reads A sequel to Beyond A Kiss, recommended above. A Week With Hermione He could feel her body shiver despite the heat. -type- Romance One of the fandoms favorite non-canon pairings is Dramione (Draco/Hermione). Partners in Crime Chapter 11: The Grand Plan, a legend of korra fanfic. Ginny's small A-cups had not been terribly responsive, their large pink nipples barely changing as they had been kissed and petted. -summary- Harry loses faith and hope in all around him, and wonders if there is a reason for it all. Many things stand in his way to getting one, however: his father, a Hippogriff, Sirius Black, andas alwaysHarry Potter. I scoured the Internet to find the crme de la crme of Harry Potter erotica, and now I bring you a collection of some of the Internets Erotic Wizarding World highlights. If youre into other canon pairings, many of the more conventional pairings are often included in non-canon erotica. Harry stops by Hermione's room when she's running late for class, displaying a casual disregard for the rules that he knows nothing about. Korra FanfictionThe Legend of Korra | Reader | Anime/Manga Romance Avatar Airbender Firebender Mako Waterbender Earthbender X Reader. Unlike the vast majority of HP fanfiction, Harry Potter and the Last Horcrux begins out of Hogwarts and stars a grown-up trio. And let me know what you think about the Harry Potter erotica I included on this list. Although there were a lot of hints this was the case, Ron still had no proof and still chose to be antagonistic to Hermione. What she finds out fundamentally changes their relationship. Who is he, and what does he want with Harry?, You will tell Mr. Potter if I tell you, and I dont think this needs to be added to his list of problems., Hell find out if I dont tell him! Mavis says, rising from her chair. What if Hermione was sorted into Ravenclaw and Harry into Slytherin? Harry has no time to help however; he's made Hermione swear off text books for a week and she's made him swear off Quidditch. Years later, Harry is working as an Auror while still pining for Hermione until he stumbles on a bloody case and their paths intersect again. Just Friends? Not in that anything got messed up, but maybe they picked the wrong Gryffindor to try and get to go up to the girls' stairs? Started: 10 October 2020 -summary- Snape observes Harry & Hermione in detention. -type- Romance If youre in it for the long haul, this particular fic is 61 chapters long. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). His parents hated him that was why they sent him to Azkaban with all the dementors. Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,772 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 127 - Follows: 18 - Published: Dec 24, 2004 - Harry P., Hermione G. Hermione's POV. is a game that basically consists of naming two girls and asking which the other boy would rather kiss, date, marry, and so on. Sirius no persigue a Peter Pettigrew la noche en la que Voldemort asesina a los Potter, sino que se queda a cuidar a Harry Esto significa que nunca es acusado injustamente ni encarcelado por el asesinato de Lily y James, sino que l y Remus Lupin cran a Harry como propio. -summary- Harry and Hermione and Dobby's misunderstanding. Did you lovethe movieGroundhog Day but also lamented the lack of wizard boy sex in it? 3 purpleplatypusbear21: Legend of Korra FanFiction. -type- Drama -rating- PG Centaurs are infamous within the Harry Potter fandom for possibly raping a Harry Potter villain off-screen. -author- Parker Gray -rating- G -rating- R A light, fluffy, post-OotP, one-shot If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. But w Snape died alone at the Battle Of Hogwarts. Harry may have defeated the Dark Lord at Hogwarts, but the piece of Voldemort soul in his scar remained. Chapter 4, a legend of korra fanfic. Korra grows tired of putting herself into a relationship only to have a man turn around and break her heart. Harry and Hermione looked at each other as neither two didn't know what to say. As Harry grapples with his powers and status, Hermione is always at his side supporting him. Were giving away a stack of our 20 favorite books of the year. He knew she was crushed by Ron's actions, but he knew better then to push her about it, Hermione was strong. But what if she didn't? Because fanficauthors.net has been virtually inactive for many years, the story was re-archived at fanfiction.net quite a while ago. Mostly canon with a few exceptions.Content warning tags are used in each chapter. Work Search: The story used to be hosted on Portkey.org, a site well-known for Harry/Hermione fics, but one that is sadly lost to the sands of time. Cookie Notice M/M erotica continues to dominate Harry Potter fanfic, but there are still quite a few notable lesbian stories out there. -type- Humor, Romance While I am writing an HP fanfic, I do NOT promote her work, or think you should give her any money.This is a very pro-LGBT+ series, there will be a lot of queer characters once they're older (though we do start getting that in this book!). Every Tuesday, hosts Allie LeFevere, Lyndsay Rush, and Danny Chapman read a new chapter of Harry Potter erotic fanfiction. Of course, Harry eventually finds out that theres a murderer who has broken out of prison and seems to be after him. -author- Parker Gray -rating- PG Opening the door, she added under her breath, "Whatever that fucking means of course.". -recommended by- Kate J -rating- R-ish 9 Best Harry Potter Lemon Fanfiction - Project Fiction. Check outThings I Learned in Schoolby janed. Definitely mature! Harry Potter and the Slaves By Dragen. And what does she request of him? Beta Read by Captain Len And Daisy Brand AKA Drusilla/Cybachiq 'Thoughts' Disclaimer: Now, let's get this out of the way before we start the story. Pieces It begins with Harry spending the summer after the events in The Goblet of Fire with the Granger family, growing closer to Hermione, and becoming Animagi together. The summer before Draco Malfoy's third year at Hogwarts, the Firebolt is released. -recommended by- Kate Harry and Hermione are neglected by their parents. Clever Korralations Korra Fanfiction > High School AU WIP. No matter what your interests, if youre a Harry Potter fan (and who isnt? Ron had left weeks ago, and harry knew he was not coming back. Harry Potter | Romance Hogwarts Love Wizards Witches Love Triangle Lemon School. Need and Want -rating- PG -type- Smut Later, fearing Harry has been cursed or poisoned, Hermione demands he tell her what happened. -type- Drama -type- Romance/Humour Andrew, Im glad you liked Last Horcrux, and its very flattering to be included in your list along with many fine writers whose work I have also enjoyed. Last but not least is an older story Eighth by a prolific writer lorien829. The only way out of it is to pretend to date! Have you ever wondered what Harry's life would "The road I began with you has been an adventure. As much as I prefer my canon couples, non-canon erotica is where the Harry Potter fandom really starts having fun. Trust Meby RZZMG puts Hermione and Neville Longbottom together. : TheLastAirbender. HarryHermione pairing. This one features a lot of different ladies, so buckle up. They become friends before they start Hogwarts and they used their friendship, magic and intellect to propel themselve. -type- Drama - Ella Wheeler Wilcox. Unlike the vast majority of HP fanfiction, Harry Potter and the Last Horcrux begins out of Hogwarts and stars a grown-up trio. Non-consensual & consensual sex, very much lemony. -summary- Hermione thinks about her somewhat ordinary life with Harry. Silly Old Thing They are doubly surprised when half-way to the Hospital Wing, his forehead starts leaking black ichor and a screaming face appears. Book Riot no longer promotes J.K. Rowling in light of statements she has made against the trans community. "I spoke with Moaning Myrtle, she won't disturb us in her bathroom," Hermione replied. -author- grnshields By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. -recommended by- Kate J Invoke 4. If youre like me, you might enjoyRuns in the Familyby TransBoyWonder. The journey towards the Darkest Harmony the Wizarding world has ever seen, starts with a letter. Constant Change Figures 6. If you want more straightforward Remus/Sirius smut,Ten Minutesby KatScratches is the fic for you. fic that follows Harry's and Hermione's life as adults. Harry gets stabbed in the forehead by a flying toothpick. During the summer Hermione started to like Ron, but when Harry and Hermione start to She left years ago after he saved the wizarding world from the hands of Voldemort. -recommended by- Kate J and Tracey This is a slow burn fic that follows canon but changes with Dracos involvement. I DO NOT AGREEE WITH HER or anything she's been saying. Harry gets stabbed in the forehead by a flying toothpick. (lost mail, can't remember who sent it in!) Dont worry, however. Out of tens of thousands of fics, I've compiled a list of the top ten that stuck with me over the years. Harry and Hermione start to sit together in History of Magic, things develope, liasons develope and things get dirty, Hermiones journey from nerd to nimfo. What follows is a selection of some of the more interesting male/female erotic fics. -rating- R -summary- Set post-Hogwarts, while on assignment, Harry and Hermione realize their "friendly" feelings are much more. Written By the Winners. Is he being naughty? But when she sees her friend like she never saw before in her attempt to bring back the cloak, things starts to get complicated. It was barely a week when Harry had grabbed her so that the two of them can talk somewhere private. I'll update the link since fanficauthors.net appears to be down. There are so many Drapple fics to choose from, but one of the steamiest isForbidden Fruitby Charlotte Blackwood. Due to the decrease in magical blood, the mi Collection of random short stories, oneshots, and drabbles set (mostly) in Potterverse. This time it's Legend of Korra!. -author- granger The Harry/Hermione version, or remake, of the entire seventh year Harry and Hermione think twice about their decisions as of late, and are not pleased with what the results might be. Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 76,013 - Reviews: 776 - Favs: 2,276 - Follows: 1,650 - Updated: 12/15/2017 - Published: 10/29/2017 - Harry P . A story that is based lightly on canon but becomes more original gradually as it goes on. -type- Humor My take on how things would have been if Hermione fancied Harry rather than Ron. A female trans!Harry fic that starts in third year. Or is his goal of preventing a war within reach? -summary- Christmas. After Hermione is turned into one, she leaves Harry and her friends to live as a vampire. We all know that Hermione went to Slughorn's party with Cormac McLaggen to make Ron jealous. Harry hopes he can make this a relatively normal year compared to the last two. -rating- R-ish. Hermione stopped crying herself to sleep two weeks back, this made Harry sleep better at night. It was a dark rain night and Harry and Harry and Hermione were sitting in the tent, Hermione was reading, while Harry was scratching down random things from him last inside into Voldermorts mind. -summary- Sometimes simple is much better. But what happens when they have the wrong savior What would change if Harry Potter asked Hermione Granger to the Yule Ball? In the days that follow, Harry cannot get his mind off the glittering tattoo on her belly. Neville Longbottom has a romp with Luna Lovegood inWhat if I Do It Wrong? Harry Potter, M/F, Harem, MA, Hentai Foundry . tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply". Seeking Hermione's Bean In it, Harry Potter is taking (you guessed it) a nightly stroll when he finds his girlfriend Ginny and his enemy Draco in a compromising position. Picking up after the Horcrux hunt, it shows Harry and others dealing with the aftermath and a slowly developing romance with Hermione. For more information, please see our -type- Drama That was until you unwittingly caught the eye of none other than the infamous Draco Malfoy. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Major Character Death, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (231), Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Video Game) (13), Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Thorne & Rowling (11), | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia (Anime & Manga) (5), Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan (4), Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Movies) (3), Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley (39), Book 3: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (123), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (120), Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Video Game), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, The Smallest Things Take Up the Most Room, The Tale of the Three Brothers (Harry Potter), Book 3: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Author overindulges the characters with chocolate bars and hot chocolate, Original Werewolf Character(s) - Freeform, I Wrote This While Listening to Taylor Swift's Music, Draco Malfoy/Original Female Character(s), Draco Malfoy & Original Female Character(s), read the whole series to see all tags implemented, Albus Severus Potter Has a Different Name, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin Raise Harry Potter, after third year lol after sirius escapes he's actually given a trial, not really molly bashing but mavis does go off at one point, mainly about harry and mavis' friendship but she has moments with hermione, a couple with ron too she's meant to be a group with the golden trio, mainly follows movie canon cause i havent read the books in forever, Harry Potter Characters & Original Female Character(s), Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley, Sirius Black & Remus Lupin & Peter Pettigrew & James Potter, Remus Lupin & Lily Evans Potter Friendship, Wolfstar will eventually get together in this series I promise, Remus "Literally Runs Away From His Problems" Lupin, Post-Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, snape is still the prickly professor we all know but at least he behaves better here, but that's bc he cares about his slytherins, Draco Malfoy & Pansy Parkinson Friendship, Gryffindor/Slytherin Inter-House Relationships, Expecto Patronum | Patronus Charm (Harry Potter), Harry Potter & Original Female Character(s), Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley & Original Female Character(s), Ron Weasley & Original Female Character(s), Hermione Granger & Original Female Character(s), Ginny Weasley & Original Female Character(s), Luna Lovegood & Original Female Character(s), Hermione Granger & Luna Lovegood & Ginny Weasley & Original Female Character(s), Not Canon Compliant - Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. After Rons dickery in the common room during 6th year, Hermione storms out. Draco Dormiens Series: Removed per author's request. But after being so close, can they continue being just friends? Wizarding world bewarethe dragons are stirring!. Compared to the longer fics, Definitions of Romance is a one-shot that is more description than a story, yet it holds a special place in my heart. We all know what Harry went through during his years at Hogwarts. There are so many different potential pairings and/or groupings with which fanfic authors can play around. -recommended by- Kate J More fanart! Chapter Text. Great Expectations When he meets Hermione, who still has the scars from her encounter with the troll, in a Muggle school, he realizes she is magic too and speaks to her. -type- Romance/Humor/Smuttish As he watches Voldemorts resurrection, he reflects on his life of hardships and pain and comes to a startling revelation. She stops talking to Harry for a week after he gives Hagrid a chopstick. Which Witch Lily and James find out about Harrys romantic entanglements. -rating- R (long slow burn Dramione qui suit les oeuvres canon), Remus finds Harry giggling with the Twins and learns some of his cubs history. Three Days of Rain Dont forget to leave a comment about your favorite Harry Potter pairing or erotic fanfic. The Bestselling Fantasy Books of All Time, The Nobel Prize In Literature Winners You Need to Read, Should You Buy That? -recommended by- Kate J Strange, but consensual. -summary- Harry stays at Hermione's for part of the summer. A six year old Harry Potter gets help from an unexpected source. "Potions Harry," Hermione added when she just noticed him ignoring them. Spoiler: there's a lot of it. -rating- PG Editors Note, 6/22/2020: Following are the works of independent creators. Have you ever wondered what would've happened if Sirius Black hadn't let Hagrid take Harry that night Lily and James died? -summary- Semantics can really drive a boy wild. -summary- 'Which Witch?' -author-napalmnacey At the time of writing, Harry Crow sits in the fourth spot of most-favorited Harry Potter fics on FanFiction.net and is the author's longest work by far. With so many compelling characters in the Potterverse, its no surprise that non-canon erotica makes up the majority of the erotic Harry Potter fanfic out there. The Hottest Jack-o-Lantern Conclusion Did You Know? Advice for the Falling Six years later Harr *Harry looked at Hermione with a gleam in his eye. Lockhart? There wasn't the weight of betrayal and the world on his shoulders. There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can circumvent or hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul. -author- FireGod -author-Harrys Mistress No. Rather each first chapter is a new start. In Happy Birthday, Hermione! -recommended by- CrimsonTemplar -recommended by- JDowding and Kate J Hermione Granger and Draco Malfoy, from first to seventh year, gradually fall in love during the real books. Or is there perhaps a far deeper underlying reason that, somehow, the castle of Hogwarts decided that Harry was a girl? -rating- PG-13 No list of Harmony fanfiction would be complete without an entry from RobSt, a popular author who writes Harry/Hermione stories exclusively. How will this affect his life? When you buy through these links, we may earn an affiliate commission. -rating- R -summary- Just before the sixth year of school begins, Harry comes to a realization in an unlikely way. What would have happened if Harry reacted to being raised abusively by being violent himself? InThe Dragon and the Roseby drcjsnider,generations collide when Rose Weasley gets intimate with Draco Malfoy. Story title comes from the song of the same name by Two Door Cinema Club. In which Hermione hates her bitch of a boss, Daphne Greengrass. InA Perfect Dream World by arobynsung, everyones favorite Quidditch girls Alicia Spinnett, Angelina Johnson, and Katie Bell get together.
Who Is Jill Abbott's Mother, Galvanized Poisoning Remedy, Articles H