Answer each question to begin ordering parts. *Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages. Your engine came with a spread bore carb on it from the factory. Overview. Compare this Product-10%. https://www.holley.com/support/resources/#Fuel_Injection. gauge on the inlet of the TB so I had a solid reading. Includes complete fuel system consisting of; 40ft of 3/8" Vapor Guard Fuel Hose, 12-920 Fuel Pump, Filters, necessary hardware and bulkhead fitting to return fuel into the tank! After this installation she starts like a car with better performance and I have increased my range by 25%-30%. The other hoses come in AN sizes. Length, Regulator, Kit, 3.93 out of 5 stars Summit Racing will BEAT any competitor's advertised price! Be sure to check out the full instruction manual filled with tons of information regarding installation, tuning and more! ( 74 ), Estimated USA Ship Date: ( 6 ), Fuel Injection System, Holley Sniper EFI Returnless Master Kit, Black, Kit, 3.33 out of 5 stars View Part. HOLLEY SNIPER EFI SELF-TUNING MASTER CFM,4BBL,FUEL INJECTION CONVERSION. ( 5 ), Fuel Tank, Steel, Silver Powdercoated, Under Bed, EFI Swap, 255 lph, 18 Gallons, Chevy, GMC Kit, Estimated USA Ship Date: I was concerned with the performance of the Sniper to run this motor. Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit ensures a leak free oxygen sensor installation, with Stainless Steel T-Bolt clamps and a Stainless Steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange. Very easy to install and it looks great.Holley should be proud of this one, By Dan E on March 23, 2018 | Verified Owner. While waiting for the AFI kit I just said F it, and went with the Holey Sniper efi kit. Ran a bit rough, but soon . I have the sniper efi system with the holley retro-fit in tank electric fuel pump. Estimated International Ship Date: You could try changing out just the feed line first. I really liked the idea of the self learning, and after watching tons of videos I was convinced. Size, Socketless Barb, -6 AN Female Threads, Aluminum, Black, [4] Earls Fitting, Adapter, AN to Tubing, Straight, Aluminum, Black Anodized, -6 AN, 3/8. The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles: Is there a specific distributor needed to run with the sniper EFI kit? Terms of Use | Privacy and Security | Site Accessibility How To Build A Custom Timing Table - Sniper EFI, Sniper EFI Initial Startup and Troubleshooting, How To Properly Place and Install an O2 Sensor, How to install the easy to use Sniper EFI Hyper Spark Ignition System, How To Take A Data Log From Your Sniper EFI System. ( 10 ), Fuel Injection System, Holley Super Sniper 1250 HP, 4150 Flange, Self-Tuning, Aluminum, Polished, Naturally Apirated or Supercharged, Kit, 3.75 out of 5 stars Please note that Checkout Prices will be in US Dollars. This kit does not require a fuel return line, as the fuel pressure regulator is mounted in the tank. Fuel Injection System, Master Kit, Stealth, 4150 Flange, Black, up to 650 hp, 870 cfm, Four 100 lbs./hr. https://www.holley.com/products/plumarts/682006ERL, https://forums.holley.com/showthread6686#post96686, If this is your first visit, be sure to Most fuel line kits feature AN fuel lines and fittings, and you can use our powerful search tools to find fuel line kits that include filters, regulators, distribution blocks, pumps, rails, and more. If your fuel pump flows more than 255 LPH then a 3/8-inch return port is required. Air entry is machined to fit most stock style air cleaners with air cleaner locator provisions. Pre-Filter is 20 Micron It was time to up grade my 72 Chevy Blazer after stalling out climbing hills when off roading. It incorporates an internal fuel regulator and is easily set up with an included full-color touchscreen display. So use a -6 for both. Length, Mounting Clamps, Black Anodized Aluminum Fittings, Kit . Includes complete fuel system consisting of; Sniper EFI Retrofit Returnless Fuel Module; 20ft of 3/8 Vapor Guard Fuel Hose; 5 stainless steel hose clamps, a post filter, and various Earls fittings and caps. My garage doesn't have the rich exhaust smell, nor the gas smell when I park my car in it.I did not use the MSD distributor features yet. Add Sniper EFI systems and components to your arsenal today. Its been all smiles driving the Blazer now. 2bar (210kPa) up to 14.7 PSI of Boost Let me say the Sniper was similar in install for wiring and such so follow instruction with routing wires. Injectors, Kit, 4.88 out of 5 stars Unlike the former, Holley Sniper EFI will make you spend over $1000 for that combo. Go EFI-4 600 HP Throttle Body System Master Kit Includes: In-line Fuel Pump (2) Holley 550-511K3 - 550-511 Sniper EFI Self-Tuning HyperSpark Kit (0) $5 Off Your $100 Mobile App Purchase - Get the App. The software is free to download and very easy to use. Stay up to date with the latest releases, events, promotions and more. Never miss a sale on new parts, tools, and more! This fuel tank vent allows the tank to vent without spillage using a check valve. Length, Mounting Clamps, Black Anodized Aluminum Fittings, Kit, Fuel System Plumbing Kit, Fuel Pump to Fuel Cell, -8 AN Braided Flex Line, 20 ft. Supports up to 650hp with Four 100 Lb/Hr Injectors! Instructions are super easy to follow and complete for all set-ups. 2023 HOLLEY PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Estimated International Ship Date: Diameter Rubber Hose, 40 ft. Use our simple CFM calculator to learn what CFM you need: You should stay as close as you can to this CFM and should go no more than 50 CFM in either direction. 3.11 out of 5 stars . You will need to add your own lengths of 3/8-Diameter fuel line. NPT su. I am not sure at what point they stopped providing these parts in the kit it was just something I did not expect to chase down after getting into the install (Holley you should put some notes on your install videos indicating that the linkage parts / brackets and electrical connectors are no longer provided). Only 4 Wiring Connections Required! Die Cast EFI By Pass Style Fuel Pressure Regulators. High Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for Initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays. Part Type: Fuel Tanks. Fuel line kits for your custom fuel systems - braided fuel lines, push lock fuel lines, and more, connecting everything from the tank forward! All times are GMT-6. Started up and ran great on first crank. ( 8 ). Fuel injection can be daunting after a life of tuning carburetors, but Sniper EFI is arguably one of the simplest to install systems available on the market. Brand New. Supports up to 500hp with Four 100 Lb/Hr Injectors! *Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages. This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. These were intended to capture vapors and will not flow adequately to return . Length, Fuel Pump to Fuel Filter, Hard Line/Braided Flex Line, -6 AN, Kit, 4.54 out of 5 stars Today, Fuel Injection System, Holley Sniper EFI, Self-Tuning, Master Kit, Polished Throttle Body, Kit, 4.36 out of 5 stars What Is Pinion Offset, And How Does That Affect You? (Battery +, Battery - , Switched Ignition & RPM) Includes complete fuel system consisting of; 20ft of 3/8" Vapor Guard Fuel Hose, Fuel Pump, Filters, necessary hardware and bulkhead fitting to return fuel into the tank! And it's on back order 3 weeks out holly.com dose not state you need to buy sensor when calling Tec service. ( 23 ), Estimated Ship Date: Very happy so far. The sniper may be plug and play the distributor is NOT. Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy. . Beauty Salon. ( 14 ), 4.07 out of 5 stars Injectors, Kit, 4.86 out of 5 stars 1050 Ford Street, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80915-2909. Blow-through applications will require the use of an external boost referenced regulator (example: 12-848). Replacement Regulator Kit for EFI Regulators and Sniper EFI throttle bodies. You can order yours right now from Summit Racing! The other was to be sure the pump is mounted to the bottom of the tank for best performance. By Jack P on February 21, 2018 | Verified Owner. Got more to learn but a bad ass kit. OEM Style TPS/IAC and Fuel Pressure regulator, for years of dependable service. Justin Robbins RLMS Started 1971 Blazer up and only adjusted AFR and runs amazing. That being said the base calibrations tend to be optimized for engines that pull over 7" of Hg at idle in gear. Well now you have an attractive option! Thought it was going to be a huge hassle to install, but thanks to holley detailed install instructions it turned out to be pretty easy to install. Holley Sniper 4 Barrel Fuel Injection Conversion - Self-Tuning Master Kit + Handheld EFI Monitor - Black Ceramic Finish. There's lots of -6 fittings that have straight threads, nut, and Teflon washers. Whether you're engine swapping your classic car or need to manage 4000 horsepower in your twin-turbocharged drag radial race car, Holley EFI has the solutions you need to get your project up and running better than ever! The only things you will need to source is a new throttle cable, and modify your existing bracket or purchase a FITECH GM throttle cable adapter. Guaranteed lowest price! Stay up to date with the latest releases, events, promotions and more. i like to no before we starting the rebuld from ouder 520hp ac cobra Do you want to run an Airlift 3P System . By Justin K on February 14, 2018 | Verified Owner. And each kit includes a gauge port, so you can easily add a fuel pressure gauge if needed, (See P/Ns 900019 or 900020). The throttle cables wouldn't line up anymore so I built my own bracket with welder, drill, and a large helping of washers and bolts. All of the wiring exits below the rear fuel injector cover, for a completely stealth installation. The Sniper EFI system can be completely tune-able at any vacuum. so you can easily add a fuel pressure gauge if needed, (See P/N's 900019 or 900020). I purchased the full kit with fuel sub kit. SKU: RL1024 Category: 2F SNIPER KIT Tags: RL1024, Holley EFI, EFI, FJ40, SNIPER, 40 Series . Integrated ECU means less wiring and ease of installation! Fuel Pump: On average, your block mounted mechanical pump will produce up to 10 psi of pressure. . If you feed something with a -6 line, and it doesn't consume all of it (like idling), then you need a -6 line for the return. Buy It Now. I would recommend this kit to anyone! Length, Kit, 4.7 out of 5 stars Use size "6" (-6AN) or 3/8" for the fuel supply & return. ( 25 ), Fuel System Plumbing Kit, Fuel Pump to Fuel Pressure Regulator, -6 AN Braided Flex Line, 3 ft. The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles: WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle. It runs so much better, and stronger than it did with the 390 carburetor that I took off it. We recommend these similar substitute parts: 4.5 out of 5 stars The Holley EFI fuel tank for C3 Corvettes (PN 19-148) and the slightly different tank for C2 Corvettes (PN 19-147) make it easy to get into EFI in a weekend. -Installed the fuel pump, make sure the locking ring is tight and the rubber gasket is seated right. Sniper EFI is ver. This tank package includes everything you're going to need for installation. Where should it be? Bng khen, giy. Compatible with gasoline, race gas, and Ethanol/Methanol. For all standard applications, it is recommended to use a 3/8" fuel injection approved hose for your supply and return plumbing. We choose Earl's Vapor Guard EFI Hose . The Holley (Earl's) vapor guard hose comes in 3/8" & 5/16". Replacement Idle Air Control (IAC) Motor for Sniper EFI TBI Systems, Sniper 90/92/102mm Throttle Bodies, Terminator TBI, Avenger 4bbl TBI, HP 4bbl TBI, Commander 950 & Digital Pro-Jection Systems. Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street. Sniper Fuel Return. Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit for 2.25" exhaust ensures a leak free oxygen sensor installation, with Stainless Steel T-Bolt clamps and a Stainless Steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange, Available in 3 finishes: Shiny, Black and coming soon, Gold, Bolt on 2300 Flange Carburetor Replacement, Supports up to 350HP with Two 100lb/hr Injectors, Equipped with C4 / C6 Ford transmission kickdown lever as well as TH350, 400 and 700R4 provisions, Accepts many common 5 1/8" OEM or aftermarket air cleaner assemblies, Sniper EFI Software free to download which allows for realtime tuning, Printable throttle body flange template included, Available in 3 Finishes - Classic Gold, Shiny and Black Ceramic. ( 1 ), Plumbing Kit, Push Lock, -6 AN, 25 ft. x 20 ft. By Brandon S on February 16, 2018 | Verified Owner. t iscriticaltousehigh pressureclamps orAN fittingstoreducethepossibilityof afuelleak. Look no further. Hose, Black, 45 Degree Fittings, Filter, Kit, 4.6 out of 5 stars I have a 427 SBC, ~550hp going into a '70 Chevelle, planning on using a repro tank with either Aeromotive or Vaporworx 5th Gen pump. I use the original 5/16" hard feed line as my return line with no issues. Estimated International Ship Date: Self-tuning ECU means you dont have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI! Holley Sniper EFI Throttle Body; For Autolite 11000 Carburetors; Gold Finish; With A Mounting Flange To Fit Autolite 1100 Carburetors Installed Throttle Body Mounted ECU No Extra Boxes To Mount Supports Up To 175 HP With One 100lb/hr Injector Only 4 Wiring Connections Required Internal Fuel Pressure Regulator Eliminates Hassle Of Plumbing Integrated Ignition Timing Control High Resolution Full . Yes. The Holley in-tank pump also includes a vent, which eliminates the need for this one. Connects directly to battery positive terminal - CONNECT LAST, Connects directly to battery negative terminal - CONNECT LAST, Engine Speed Input (ONLY FOR USE WITH COIL (-) IGNITION SETUP), Optional - Connect to aftermarket tachometer, Optional - Connect to Holley EFI Analog Gauges (using 554-130 Module), Optional - Used for programmable 0-5V sensor input, Optional - Used for programmable ground output. The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles: Other self learning EFI systems require around 9 inches of vacuum - is that a requirement for the Sniper? The first time Holley took it back and worked on it and sent it to me, and about 6 months later started having a problem again, now keep in mind this is like 2 plus years after I bought it. ECU: Boost Control: Yes: DIS Outputs: None: Family: Sniper: Fueling Strategy: Speed Density: Includes Power Harness: Yes: . These tanks enable you to jump right . Holley Sniper Stealth EFI 4150 EFI dual inlet fuel line with gauge. Supports up to 1250 HP with Eight 100 Lb/Hr Injectors. In doing so he single-handedly created the racing aftermarket plumbing industry. ( 13 ), Plumbing Kit, Push Lock, -6 AN, 25 ft. I have the Sniper 4150 on a SBC 383. Size, Socketless Barb, -6 AN Female Threads, Aluminum, Black, [4] Hose End, Vapor Guard, 45 degree, 3/8 in. ( 10 ). After installing the Sniper and running for a few weeks with the initial air/fuel settings as mentioned, I saw roughly 1 to two-miles per gallon increase. ( 59 ), Fuel Return Line, Atomic EFI, Rubber Hose, 3/8 in. So it's easy to add one to almost any fuel tank. 3.5bar (350kPa) up to 37.45 PSI of Boost Put an end to cold . This formidable bowl connector hose setup features -6 AN fittings and hose from end-to-end. at which point the Sniper would immediately switch off the fuel pump. Supports up to 650hp with Four 100 Lb/Hr Injectors! High Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for Initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays. Stay up to date with the latest releases, events, promotions and more. Self-tuning ECU means you dont have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI! Put an end to cold start issues, hesitations, vapor lock, and flooding. Add to cart. Find Holley Sniper EFI systems and intake manifolds at Summit Racing and order today for great service and fast shipping on your news parts! OEM Style TPS/IAC and Fuel Pressure regulator, for years of dependable service. https://www.holley.com/products/fuel_systems/fuel_injection/sniper_efi/sniper_efi_quadrajet/ Not the picture of efficiency when new. Followed the instructions and did a couple of primes to fill the lines and such. Camaraderie Found At The Vintage Easter Jeep Safari, Gibbons Motorsports Builds An 800 Horsepower, Pump Gas Beast Of A Big-Block, How To Install A Sniper EFI Fuel Pump Module Kit Into A Shallow Fuel Tank, Deep Dive: Sniper EFI 5-Inch Touchscreen Digital Dash, This WWII-Style Willys Can Conquer The Toughest Trails With The Help Of Sniper EFI, Upgrade Your Sniper EFI System with a 5-inch Digital Dash, How to Convert from Carb to EFI on an LS-Swapped Camaro with Sniper, How To Install Sniper EFI Onto The Willys "Go Devil" Four-Cylinder In A Flatfender Jeep, Utilitarian: Trad Ronfeldt's 1951 Chevrolet 3100, SEMA 2021 - Trad Ronfeldt Built The Ultimate WD-40 Shopping Rig Out Of This 1951 Chevy 3100, The Sniper EFI Stealth 4150 Supports Big Power But Remains User-Friendly, Fuel Injection Fundamentals: Understanding The Three Different Fueling Strategies, How To Convert Your Classic Car's Fuel Sending Unit Into An EFI Fuel Pump Module, Carb to EFI Conversions Are Easier than Ever with Sniper Quadrajet Drop-in Fuel Pump Master Kits, Adjust Your Engines Response with Holleys Sniper EFI Throttle Extension Lever, Going In-Depth With The Sniper Stealth 4500 EFI System, Adapting A Sniper EFI System To A Vintage Volkswagen, Putting The Sniper EFI Dual Plenum Intake To The Test On The Dyno, How To Install A Holley In-Tank Retro-Fit Fuel Module Kit Into Your OEM Fuel Tank, How to Make 900+ Horsepower with a Blow-Through Holley Super Sniper EFI, How to Replace your Mustang Autolite 1100 Carb with Holley Sniper EFI, How To Build A Custom Timing Table - Sniper EFI, How To Email Datalogs and Global Files for Holley EFI and Terminator X. Holley just brought EFI within range - introducing Sniper EFI! The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles: WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle. Temperature range to 450 F, so under hood temperatures will be no problem at all. This is the 12-pc kit of Earls AN fittings that complements our Holley Sniper Fuel Line Kit for F & 2F Engines. I strongly recommend downloading the sniper tuning program, and using the Holley software to tune your fuel and ignition curves. Your 7mm line is closer to 1/4", but your engine and Sniper are smaller. Holley carburetors operate at a range of 5.5 to 7.5 psi of fuel pressure and use a 40 micron filter. (Battery +, Battery - , Switched Ignition & RPM). Making Sniper EFI the perfect choice for carburetor to marine fuel injection conversions! Sniper EFI 4BBL Master Kits with Fuel System, Holley EFI CAN to USB Dongle - Communication Cable, Earl's -6 AN Male to 9/16"-18 (AN6) O-ring Port, Hooker BlackHeart Oxygen Sensor O2 Bung 2.5" Clamp-On Style, Hooker BlackHeart Oxygen Sensor O2 Bung 3.0" Clamp-On Style, Hooker BlackHeart Oxygen Sensor O2 Bung 2.25" Clamp-On Style, Dual Pattern bolt on carburetor replacement, designed to fit 4150 Flange & Spread Bore manifolds - (Spread Bore Sealing Plate Part #9006 is recommended), Throttle body mounted ECU no extra boxes to mount. - NO laptop required! Two thumbs up Holley. (Battery +, Battery - , Switched Ignition & RPM), Internal fuel pressure regulator eliminates the hassle of plumbing an external fuel pressure regulator (Preset to 58.5 PSI), Integrated ignition timing control & coil driver. The engine runs smoother and has quick throttle response. Only 4 Wiring Connections Required! Includes complete fuel system consisting of; 20ft of 3/8 Vapor Guard Fuel Hose, Fuel Pump, Filters, necessary hardware and bulkhead fitting to return fuel into the tank! Enter The 2023 LS Fest West Trip Sweepstakes Today And Join Us In Las Vegas! There are different ways to plumb the fuel system. I am also that guy that read reviews to see if it is worth but never seem to write one, but I have to make sure people know that this is one great product and that Holley stands behind it a 1000%. Mar 13, 2023 Great product for the money car runs great after install. I installed it on my 66 FE390 Fairlane GT and have a hundred miles on it now. Ships Monday 3/6/2023. Ships In a Few Days. Length, Aluminum Fittings, Black Anodized, Kit, 5.0 out of 5 stars ( 2 ), Fuel Pump to Carb Hose, -6 AN Black Braided Hose, AMC, Chevy, Ford, Pontiac, Each, 4.53 out of 5 stars Estimated International Ship Date: Injectors, Fuel Pump/Line Included, Kit. #6 Fuel pumps. 4.8 out of 5 stars . The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides realtime Fuel Map Learn! (478), Fuel Tank Mounting Straps and Adapters (21), Holley Sniper EFI Self-Tuning Fuel Injection Systems 550-511K, Holley Sniper EFI Self-Tuning Fuel Injection Systems 550-510, Holley Sniper EFI Self-Tuning Fuel Injection Systems 550-511, Holley Sniper EFI Self-Tuning Fuel Injection Systems 550-510K, Holley Sniper EFI Self-Tuning Fuel Injection Systems 550-516K, Holley Sniper EFI HyperSpark Distributor Kits 565-300K, Holley Sniper EFI Self-Tuning Fuel Injection Systems 550-516, Holley Sniper EFI HyperSpark CD Ignition Boxes 556-151, Holley Sniper EFI Stealth 4150 Fuel Injection Systems 550-870K, Holley Sniper EFI 2300 Two-Barrel Fuel Injection Systems 550-849K, Holley Sniper EFI Stealth 4150 Fuel Injection Systems 550-870, Holley Sniper EFI HyperSpark Distributors 565-300, Holley Sniper EFI 650 HP Super Sniper Fuel Injection Systems 550-519, Holley Sniper EFI Returnless Self-Tuning Fuel Injection Systems 550-511D, Holley Sniper EFI Stealth 4150 Fuel Injection Systems 550-871K, Holley Sniper In-Tank Retrofit Fuel Pump Modules 19-350, Holley Sniper EFI HyperSpark Distributor Kits 565-301K, Holley Sniper EFI Stealth 4150 Fuel Injection Systems 550-872, Holley Sniper EFI Stealth 4150 Fuel Injection Systems 550-871, Holley Sniper EFI Fuel Tank Systems 19-185, Holley Sniper EFI Fuel Tank Systems 19-184, Holley Sniper EFI HyperSpark Distributors 565-300BK, Holley Sniper EFI 1250 HP Super Sniper Fuel Injection Systems 550-531, Holley Sniper EFI BBD Master Kits 550-858K, Holley Sniper EFI XFLOW Fuel Injection Systems 550-541, Holley Sniper EFI 2300 Two-Barrel Fuel Injection Systems 550-850K.
Significance Of Nose Piercing In Astrology, How To Use Microgreens Growing Tray, 55 And Older Communities In Paulding County Ga, Alaska Airlines Managing Director Salary, Sec Restricted Entity List Deloitte, Articles H