NAPLES, Fla. - Sept. 24, 2021 - PRLog-- Homesnap, the leading provider of technology solutions to the real estate industry, named Call It Closed International Realty founder and agent Aprile Osborne Fastest Growing Agent for the First Half of 2021. (Object.keys(e).forEach(function(e){var t=this[e];t&&"object"==typeof t? 2&&void 0!==arguments[2]?arguments[2]:{},i="string"==typeof e? ((null===e||void 0===e?void 0:e.type_)===(null===t||void 0===t?void 0:t.type_)&&"HSConversationItem"===(null===e||void 0===e?void 0:e.type_)&&e.id===t.id&&e.status.raw===t.status.raw&&e.recentMessage&&t.recentMessage&&e.recentMessage.id===t.recentMessage.id&&e.recentMessage.status.raw===t.recentMessage.status.raw&&(e.recentMessage.readTimestamp&&t.recentMessage.readTimestamp&&e.recentMessage.readTimestamp.raw===t.recentMessage.readTimestamp.raw||!e.recentMessage.readTimestamp&&!t.recentMessage.readTimestamp))},getMessageImage:function(e,t){var r="https://s3.amazonaws.com/homesnap.messages/";return r+="".concat(n.string.reverse(e.toString()),"_"),{small:"".concat(r).concat(t,"_192.jpg"),medium:"".concat(r).concat(t,"_576.jpg"),original:"".concat(r).concat(t,"_original.jpg")}}},n.listing={mapping:{mini:303,listing:302,large:301,original:301},getImage:function(e,t,r){var o,i,s=null===(o=window.Homesnap)||void 0===o?void 0:null===(i=o.rootURLs)||void 0===i?void 0:i.akamaiListingImagesURLFormat.toLowerCase();return s? Agents are notified via email about the award once their trophy has been shipped. Agents using Homesnap Pro. Some real estate firms do not participate in IDX and their listings do not appear on this website. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Realtors complain of being sent leads to buyers who weren't a good fit. See every home for sale with our award-winning MLS-powered search. The award is given for the skillful use of real estate tools. "$".concat(n.string.getShortNumber(e)):"$".concat((e/1e6).toString(),"M")}}),o=[],i=0;i<=1e4;i+=100)o.push(i);for(var s=10500;s<15e3;s+=500)o.push(s);for(var c=15e3;c<=2e4;c+=1e3)o.push(c);o.push(1e8),n.coStarBrand.is("citysnap")&&(o=o.filter(function(e){return 0===e||e>900}));var l=o.map(function(e){return{value:e,label:e<1e4? Homesnap looks at data for more than 1 million Homesnap Pro agents nationwide who are top producers, have shown remarkable growth in their business . Find Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and TikTok profiles, images and more on IDCrawl - free people search website. "".concat(e):"paint/paint.css")},set:function(e,t,r,a,n){var o=document.documentElement.style;e&&t&&o&&(o.setProperty("--".concat(e,"-hex"),t),"number"==typeof r&&"number"==typeof a&&"number"==typeof n&&(o.setProperty("--".concat(e,"-hue"),"".concat(r)),o.setProperty("--".concat(e,"-sat"),"".concat(a,"%")),o.setProperty("--".concat(e,"-lte"),"".concat(n,"%"))))}},converters:{rgb2hsl:function(e,t,r){var a=Math.max(e,t,r),n=a-Math.min(e,t,r),o=1-Math.abs(a+a-n-1),i=n&&(a===e? You need to enable JavaScript to run this app. Congratulations! Do Not Sell My Personal Information, Homesnap Recognizes Top Pro+ Agents With Excellence in Client Service Awards, This One Trend Indicates the Housing Market is Finally Returning to Normal, Homesnap Pro+ was built so that real estate agents could increase productivity, consider upgrading to a fully-managed digital advertising solution with Homesnap Concierge, Walk Property Lines for Free on the Homesnap App, 4 Real Estate Listing Description Examples That Increase Sales, Real Estate Prospecting Letter Examples and Tips, Real Estate Agent Instagram Bio Best Practices, Homesnap Recognizes Standout Agents with Top Agent Awards, What Real Estate Agents Need to Know About Getting Google Reviews, NEW: Draw Your Own Search Area to Look for Homes. (\#\S+)?$/i,r=e.match(t);return r? Nataliya Delgadillo, real estate agent Norwalk 90650 . This home sale information is not to be construed as an appraisal and may not be used as such for any purpose. I tried Homesnap in 2019 and wasn't happy with the results. Homesnaps Excellence in Client Service Awards are physical trophies awarded to Homesnap Pro+ agents who exhibited superb service to their customers, as demonstrated by the quantity and quality of the reviews featured on an agents Google Business Profile. Pro+ agents results were so strong in 2021 that we wanted to recognize it publicly. Homesnap Recognizes Top Pro+ Agents With Excellence in Client Service Awards July 28, 2022 Homesnap Pro+ was built so that real estate agents could increase productivity, dominate Google search results, and grow their business. You're an official winner of the Most Prominent Agent Award for 2021! 7 were here. (s=s.replace("{sizeid}",e.toString()),s=s.replace("{mediaidreversed}",n.string.reverse(r.toString())),s=s.replace("{listingidreversed}",n.string.reverse(t.toString()))):(a("RootURL AkamaiListingImagesURLFormat is undefined"),"")},getImageSet:function(e,t){var r=this,a={};return Object.entries(this.mapping).forEach(function(n){var o=_slicedToArray(n,2),i=o[0],s=o[1];a[i]=r.getImage(s,e,t)}),a},getPrimaryImage:function(e,t){return this.getImageSet(e,t)},getSecondaryImages:function(e,t){for(var r=[],a=0;a')}else if(o){var g;u.priority=20,u.color="purple",u.pinName="purple",u.primaryColor="purple",u.pinHex="00B100",u.text="Open House",i&&(u.text="Open ".concat(i)),l&&null!==(g=l.method)&&void 0!==g&&g.virtual&&(u.text="Live ",n.listing.isOpenHouseNow(l)?u.text+="Now ":i&&(u.text+="".concat(i," ")),u.text+='')}else u.priority=30,u.color="green",u.pinName="green",u.primaryColor="green",u.pinHex="00B100",u.text=p? Engel & Vlkers Madeira Beach alone had four advisors to win a Top Agent Award: Michael Wyckoff, Managing Broker for Engel & Vlkers Madeira Beach, was awarded the Top 5% of Agents in America by Homesnap, and Carolina Conner, CIPS, AHWD received the Most Prominent Agent Award. Delawonder.com - Choose Your Adventure! We were overwhelmed with the amount of talent -- and the brokerage recognition -- of so many newer agents in the real estate industry. Submit, 0&&"{"===e.substring(0,1)&&"}"===e.substring(r-1,r))try{t=JSON.parse(e)}catch(e){}return t},deleteNullProperties:function(e){return e? Homesnap.templates["controllers/Property/PropertyAddressItem.html"] = '{{#with data}}
{{#and item.latitude item.longitude}} {{/and}}{{#if item.primaryImage }}{{item.address.fullStreetAddress}} {{item.address.city}},{{item.address.state}} {{item.address.zip}}{{/if}}{{#if singleFamilyResidence}} <script type="application/ld+json"> {{#if item.listing.openHouse}}[{{/if}} { "@context":"https://schema.org", "@type":"SingleFamilyResidence", "address": { "@type": "PostalAddress", "@context":"https://schema.org", "streetAddress": "{{item.address.fullStreetAddress}}", "addressLocality": "{{item.address.city}}", "addressRegion": "{{item.address.state}}", "addressCountry": "USA", "postalCode": "{{item.address.zip}}" }, {{#if item.primaryImage}} "photo": { "@type": "ImageObject", "url": "{{item.primaryImage.large}}" }, {{/if}} "geo": { "@type": "GeoCoordinates", "latitude": "{{item.longitude}}", "longitude": "{{item.longitude}}" }, "description": "{{item.remarks}}", "name": "{{item.address.fullStreetAddress}}, {{item.address.cityStateZip}}", "url": "{{@root/data/siteRootUrl}}{{item.url}}" } {{#if item.listing.openHouse}} ,{ "@context": "https://schema.org", "@type": "Event", "name": "Open House {{item.listing.openHouse.times}}", "description": "{{item.remarks}}", "url": "{{@root/data/siteRootUrl}}{{item.url}}", {{#if item.primaryImage}} "image": [ {{#if item.primaryImage.large}}"{{item.primaryImage.large}}"{{/if}} {{#each item.secondaryImages}} ,"{{listing}}" {{/each}} ], {{/if}} "startDate": "{{item.listing.openHouse.startDateString}}", {{#if item.price}} "offers": { "@type": "Offer", "@id": "{{@root/data/siteRootUrl}}{{item.url}}", "image": [ {{#if item.primaryImage.large}}"{{ item.primaryImage.large}}"{{/if}} {{#each item.secondaryImages}} ,"{{listing}}" {{/each}} ], "url": "{{@root/data/siteRootUrl}}{{item.url}}", "description": "{{item.remarks}}", "price": "{{item.price.raw}}", "priceCurrency": "USD", "BusinessFunction": "https://purl.org/goodrelations/v1#{{#if item.transactionType.forSale}}Sell{{else if item.transactionType.forRent}}LeaseOut{{/if}}" }, {{/if}} {{#with item.address}} "location": { "@type": "Place", "name": "{{fullStreetAddress}}", "address": { "@type": "PostalAddress", "addressCountry": "USA", "addressLocality": "{{city}}", "addressRegion": "{{state}}", "postalCode": "{{zip}}", "streetAddress": "{{fullStreetAddress}}" } } {{/with}} } {{/if}} {{#if item.listing.openHouse}}]{{/if}} </script>{{/if}}
{{/with}}'; Unhandled Webservice Error")}catch(e){throw void 0!==V&&null!==V&&console.info(V),e}}})},G={},q=U.coStarBrand.is("citysnap"),j=300,R=M.debounce(function(){m()},450),J=M.debounce(w,200,{maxWait:400});return{update:s,restore:function(e){V.restore(e,o)},uninit:function(){J.cancel(),E.uninit()},getState:V.getState.bind(V),register:O.register.bind(O),event:b}}}); Information on the 2023 Rising Star Program will be available in May 2023. (B.status.raw|=1,B.status.isFavorited=!0):!1===(null===e||void 0===e?void 0:e.favoriteStatus)&&(B.status.raw&=-2,B.status.isFavorited=!1),V.get("propertyAddressItem")&&V.set("propertyAddressItem",B),v(S,{item:B}))}function y(e,t){var r=[];return e? Homesnap Top Agent Awards Watch on Homesnap announces the most prominent agent award in 2021 - Richard Bocchieri Homesnap announces the most prominent agent award in 2021 by Richard Bocchieri 04/29/2021 I was honord to receive this award from HomeSnap Congratulations, Richard! The live leaderboard showcases agents who are eligible today to win an award as well as current rankings. Winner of Homesnap's Top 5% Agent Award - YouTube Congratulations to Matthew Plummer, official winner of Homesnap's Top 5% Agent Award! 1 Advertising Solution Other FAQs Concierge Being a Homesnap Pro+ member has its perks here's what every Homesnap Pro+ membership includes: 1. It's time to finalize your 2021 real estate marketing plan so you can start putting it into action. May 24, 2021. "Pending":"Contract",i="#ff7f17";else if(e.listing.sListingStatus.sold)o=s? Julie V. Lockwood, Realtor Van Valkenburgh & Wilkinson Properties, Inc. is located at 204 Gates Ave SE <br /> Huntsville, AL, United States, read opening hours, location or phone (256) 797-4028 cell or (256) 539-0505 office. "Bed":"Beds"}:null},getBaths:function(e,t){var r;return e&&(r={raw:{full:e,half:t||0},string:e.toString(),label:"Baths"},t&&t>0&&(r.string+=1==t? Marion Country:(352)-245-4496. wi governor candidates 2022 Facebook coventry speedway past riders Twitter chicago missing persons Instagram ecac baseball teams Pinterest Homesnap.templates["controllers/SearchDropdown.html"] = '{{#with data}}{{#each this}} {{#if header}} {{/if}} {{#each items}}
  • {{#compare type_ "HSAreaItem"}} {{name}} {{#compare areaTypeID 1}}
    State {{/compare}} {{#compare areaTypeID 2}} {{#if state}}
    {{state}} {{else}}
    Metro Area {{/if}} {{/compare}} {{#compare areaTypeID 3}}
    {{state}} {{/compare}} {{#compare areaTypeID 4}}
    City/Town {{/compare}} {{#compare areaTypeID 5}}
    Zip {{/compare}} {{#compare areaTypeID 6}}
    {{#if uspsCity}}{{uspsCity}}, {{/if}}{{state}} {{/compare}} {{#unless status.hasMLSCoverage}}
    Notify Me When Available {{/unless}} {{else compare type_ "HSPropertyAddressItem"}} {{#if building.name}} {{building.name}}
    {{/if}} {{address.fullStreetAddress}} {{#compare propertyStatus.color "red"}} {{/compare}} {{#compare propertyStatus.color "orange"}} {{/compare}} {{#compare propertyStatus.color "yellow"}} {{/compare}} {{#compare propertyStatus.color "purple"}} {{/compare}} {{#compare propertyStatus.color "green"}} {{/compare}}
    {{address.cityStateZip}} {{else compare type_ "HSSchool"}} {{name}}
    {{address.city}}, {{address.state}} {{else compare type_ "HSStreetArea"}} {{name}}
    {{area.name}} {{else compare type_ "HSSavedSearch"}} {{name}} {{#if summary}}
    {{{summary}}} {{/if}} {{else compare type_ "CommuteTimeBanner"}} Find Homes by Commute Time {{else compare type_ "HSIPLocation"}} Current Location {{else compare type_ "notClickable"}} {{name}} {{else compare type_ "ListingCarts"}} Imported Listing Carts {{else compare type_ "SavedSearches"}} Imported Saved Searches {{/compare}} {{#if autocompleteStatus.farFromBoundary}}
    Too far away. "Sorry, you can only":"You can"," search up to 5 areas"),type_:"notClickable"}]});for(var i=0;i-1&&(a.searchMode=2);var n=/p_\(? Carrie is the author of "The New Real Estate Agent's Journal and a new adjunct professor for N.A.R's New under graduate program. "-".concat(t):t}return null},getNumber:function(e){return e||0===e? Edit Profile & Notification Settings - Tutorial Video. Next (b=d.skyView.imageUrl,w.style.setProperty("background-position","center center")):d.building.imageUrl&&(b=d.building.imageUrl.replace("/{size}/","/115/")),w.style.setProperty("background-size","cover"),w.style.setProperty("background-image","url(".concat(b,")"),"important")}else Homesnap&&!Homesnap.puppeteer&&e(["modules/StaticMap"],function(e){return!!e&&(e.get({$dom:u.liPrimary,type:d.status&&d.status.suppressGoogleStreetView? Homesnap, Inc. Martha Wins Most Prominent Agent Award for 2021! Additionally, we review a number of data points including transaction history, year-over-year growth in productivity, profile views, and more to determine whether an agent qualifies for one of our Top Agent Awards: Want to qualify for next years Top Agent Awards?
  • Oliver Lock And Dam Accident, David Kennedy Obituary 2021, Dave Ramsey Real Estate Crowdfunding, Articles H