It is simply insurance to protect members of the public from any accidental or delinquent actions from us as private people. This can be used to make an unpopular idea seem more popular than it really is, or to make a controversial idea appear to have more support than it actually does. Every system of civilized law must have two characteristics: Remedy and Recourse. With that in the record, the court cannot move forward to judge the facts. I wish I knew this back them when I was 20 years younger, now 42 I still can used it for my advantage. Once you file your UCC-1 you will get the file number create your bond with the UCC Trust Account. Accessing your 'Strawman' Account - Filing a UCC1 Financing The strawman account is the account which is prepaid by you the creditor. The judge has the other portion of it., Where did you get my address that you wrote on that citation?, Officer: Well, I got it from your drivers license., (Handing the officer your drivers license) Is this the document you copied my name and address from?, While youve got it in your hand, would you read the signature thats on that license? I won the case, and on the way out I had to stop by the clerks office to get some papers. There is no substance in the Federal Reserve Note. Since I knew a little about banking and instruments and the basis of claiming the Birth cart was to remove it from the company who was trading it so you could I realized some of these processes had to be some somewhat true. If You Are Determined To Learn, No One Can Stop Self-government is not possible unless the citizens are educated sufficiently to enable them to exercise oversight. How nice they are! Some sovereign citizens also claim that they can become immune to most or all laws of the United States by renouncing their citizenship, a process they refer to as expatriation, which involves filing or delivering a nonlegal document claiming to renounce citizenship in a federal corporation and declaring only to be . This post Brian Kellys Blog: Proof ALL of Your Debt is PRE-PAID! Under this system, you exchange a gallon of milk for a promise to pay nothing plus interest, thats what money became after 1933. As the owners of this site, we have the right to enforce any policies and terms we feel necessary. Nominal party to a transaction; one who acts as an agent for another for the purposes of taking title to real property and executing whatever documents and instruments the principal may direct. MasterTrackEarn credit the argument of the hypothesis, then we say youre attacking a straw man. The person that filed the document is the secured party when it comes to the UCC filing. 11/13/18. But I don't wanna lose my personal FB that I have had for 16 years, but these accounts are going for $300 or so, I am feeling guilty of wasting so much real money on this game I need peace of mind. It is illegal to use CUSIP numbers from other instruments! pursuant to UCC 1-308 The whole financial system can be simplified by admitting the counterfeit money of the West terrorised the Gold standard of the East the East is now offering to share all the asset based currency equally with 7.5 billion of us at around $3million each but the leadership of the West is failing to fill out the form so the people of the West are being denied their prosperity by their own so called leaders http://swissindo.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/2015-05-20_swissindo-letter-to-world-leaders.pdf the slavery is not by the laws, its by the ill-intent of the slave masters who must be removed from all public positions. citizen to make sure you know you are no longer dealing with the enslaved strawman or a federal citizen with limited rights, you now have the real common law flesh and blood sovereign citizen in front of you. If he answers, yes, then you say: I put this court on notice that I am appealing your judicial determination.. Contesting the debt with a written statement is, in law, absolutely effective as a means of rebutting the presumptions and REMOVES the IMPLICATION that this undisclosed third party may have PROCURED the claim on the debt by TACITUS means. Your best bet is to walk into a bank and speak to a bank rep on the Private side of the bank to get real information. In order to access your master strawman account, you must first find out who your strawman is. For instance, when you cross over the state lines in most states, you will see a sign which says, BUCKLE YOUR SEAT BELTS ITS THE LAW. Always! This includes your full name, date of birth, and Social Security number. I didnt know too much, but I boxed them in. COMPELLED BENEFIT Now you wont make friends with a judge if you go into court like a wolf in black sheep country. You must approach him as though you are the sheep and he is the wolf. Your email address will not be published. This is important because inaccurate information can lead to issues with your credit score, loans, and other financial obligations. Hold Harmless and Indemnity Agreement. Because of the Bankruptcy of the United States, Inc. in 1933 we have been keeping tabs of all our debts using accounting and negotiable instruments. It wasnt a quick process trust me. A-party to a contract that sells off their interest to a new party without the express consent of ALL parties involved (which means your explicit consent) is unenforceable in law, unless you unwittingly allow them Tacit Procuration by NOT rebutting their presumptions and responding to their offer to contract. all is null..and void??? Person who purchases property for another to They knew something was fishy when we went off the gold standard. Here is another post with more information on the Public Law for Remedy: http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2013/08/exemption-account-is-public-law-your.html. The prosecution concluded his statements, and to my amazement, the judge told the jury that they could only consider certain facts, none of which were the facts I had given. Either you drove the wrong way on a one-way street or you didnt. Modern Masters ethically serves small businesses in metaphysical, paranormal, healing, spirituality, homesteading, acupuncture and other related fields. It is possible to using this method to re-declare yourself the executor of your estate. Hold Harmless and Indemnity Agreement. Trust Law Posts All these documents are referenced on your UCC1 filing by a code number so there is evidence of there existence, BUT they are to remain PRIVATE. Then you would send the Dept. 100,000,000 is recognized in all trading platforms. Email us at services@areweallreallyeducated.com Dismiss. Send your bond to the SECRETARY OF Treasury. But, once Federal Reserve Notes had become unredeemable, there had to be a system of law which was completely colorable from start to finish. You will then need to set up this account to properly obtain the securities from the Treasury. Bond becomes live again on stock market. Strawman. By accessing your Master Strawman Account, you can ensure that all of your personal information is accurate and up to date. Actually this just creates an account . Therefore, if you have made a sufficient, timely, and explicit reservation of your rights at 1-308 (old 1-207), you may then insist that the statutes be construed in harmony with the Common Law. Learn the Tricks of the Trade & Set Yourself Free, Bank for International Settlements (BIS) The Vaticans Central Bank, The UCC Connection to Our Slavery & How to Access Our Strawman Account, How the Cabal Maintains Their Power & How to Defeat Them, JFK to 911 Everything Is A Rich Mans Trick, The Protocols of Zion is Derived from the Jewish Talmud, But never Semitic, Israels Secretive Nuclear Facility Leaking as Watchdog Finds Israel Has Nearly 100 Nukes, Deep State Nazionists Establishing A Parallel State for Ratline 2.0, Corporate Power and Expansive U.S. Military Policy | Prof. Gaffney, Covert War Between Russia and Khazarian Jewry, Technocracy: An Artificial Intelligence Driven Dictatorship, The True Purpose of U.N. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. You can make informed decisions about your personal finances and plan for a successful financial future. You can actually participate in the global efforts to cripple the Deep State organized criminal cabal's ability for genocide, while enjoying healthcare freedom at the same time, by boycotting Big Pharma for good. New Multi-Million Dollar Scam Takes off in Antigovernment Using obscure parts of the UCC, you can capture your strawman, which in support or back taxes and redeem it by drawing on your strawman account. If you don't know about the straw man it is very real if you don't know about the deception that is going on in America it is very multi-layered if you are interested in being free and owning yourself stick along with this journey and do what you see here as it goes. how do i unlock my merrill lynch account, how do i recover my coin master account, can i withdraw money from my father's account, how do i find my merrill lynch account number online . Your UCC can be filed online, your documents are registered mail to the treasury, your CUSIP application can be done online, YOUR DTC questionnaire may be filled out online as well. Thank you, An email has been sent to you from one of our customer support team . I have downloaded the eligibility questionnaire from the DTCC website. This website wouldn't be the same without the ethical web hosting provided by Modern Masters. Unacknowledged American Atrocities in the Philippines. Pull down funds from TDA through pass through account. It is unlawful because in order for a contract to be binding and enforceable there must be a meeting of the minds or full disclosure and transparency. Please email us at customersupport@areweallreallyeducated.com to inquire more information about how we can help you in your journey. Brian Kellys Blog: Proof ALL of Your Debt is PRE-PAID! accumulated by the Trust is controlled by the Trustee your strawman, for YOU as the beneficiary. This case is dismissed.. We sometimes share our thoughts and opinions based on FACTS and well-researched topics. The judge knows this, so once again you have boxed him into a corner. Capitalize only the first letter and sma. You can then use your bond number to apply for a CUSIP number from www.cusip.com. In other words, we must stop trying to seek money (unless we create a new form of exchange like bitcoin which is not a debt instrument) as the only tool for liberation and creation (for this mind set implies our incompetence). Accessing your Master Strawman Account also allows you to monitor your financial activity and detect any fraudulent transactions. You have to make your claim known early. They feel the right to free movement means they do not need a license. If you have forgotten your password, you can use the password reset function on the website. When you set up the DTC you will need a bank involved. J: No, I can assure you this court is not moving under the Common Law. Yes I would like to know more about that, since my license it coming up to be renewed. Therefore you have to file the UCC in order to create commerce. If you go into court as a wolf, you make demands and tell the judge what the law is how he had better uphold the law or else. Hope these tips were of help and feel free to contact us should you have any further questions. If it did not recognize the Common Law, the government would have had to admit that the United States is bankrupt, and is completely owned by its creditors. SO, I really want to take the next appropriate step. This is the embarrassing part for the courts, but we can use this to box the judges into a corner in their own courts. The method has been to get everyone exercising a benefit , and they dont even have to tell the people what the benefit is. I love and believe it with all my heart. It had been abandoned on the sea (see) of admiralty where it was salvaged by Government and big corps to use for their own gain and benefit. He did not know what it meant. Make sure when you receive the 1099 INT you file the tax return! d. since there is no injured party or complaining witness, the court has no jurisdiction under the Common Law. Capitalize only the first letter and sma. Learn how to access Master Strawman account with our comprehensive guide. Thank you so much, Basically, you take ownership of your Birth Certificate using UCC-1, and then use that as authority to create a discharge Bond. Open up Commercial Account and TDA account. A letter of attorney. You can catch any fraudulent transactions before they cause significant damage to your credit score or financial standing. The government and the courts recognize corporations as legal entities, even though they are not real people. You can go back to the UCC Connection How the Uniform Commercial Code secretly took over the worldpost to review this. But Common Law cannot compel performance. . Once you know who your strawman is, you can start looking for your master strawman account. you had reserved your Common Law rights under the UCC; b. you had done it sufficiently by writing Without Prejudice, UCC 1-308 (old 1-207) on your drivers license; c. the statute would now have to be read on harmony with the Common Law, and the Common Law says the statute exists, but there is no injured party; and. Can you tell me where you have it in a court case? The fundamental truth is that we are slaves because of our own incompetence. It is Literal slavery. Make sure you hire a Trust firm to handle your DTC APPLICATION. PRINT NAME is simply defined as writing your name in CAPITAL LETTERS! Lawful Tools Posts Ultimately, the only way for us to have even a snowballs chance is to understand the RULES OF THE GAME, and to come to an understanding of the true nature of the Law. Our expert guide breaks down the factors, Read More how long does it take to sell a carContinue, Cash App is a peer-to-peer mobile payment service developed by Square Inc. With Cash App, you, Read More how to make money on cash app in minutesContinue, Before discussing how to find an attorneys success rate buy Cheyenne, its important to define what, Read More how to Find Out An Attorneys Success Rate Buy CheyenneContinue, If you want to learn how to apply bank loan for business buy cheyenne, we will, Read More how to apply bank loan for business buy cheyenneContinue, Discover how to get your hands on the Pearl Ticket Goat Black Friday with our comprehensive, Read More How to get pearl ticket goat black FridayContinue, Your email address will not be published. Under the UCC you must assert your rights in advance of any presumptive circumstance in order to secure them. Access Your Master Straw Man Account AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION! I found that 1938 was the year of the Erie Railroad v. Tompkins case of the Supreme Court. It asserts the presumption you are a taxpayer when under all the Statues of the US we are tax payers and only pay taxes by government granted privilege; i.e. However, the courts dont want to admit that they are operating under Admiralty/Maritime Jurisdictions, so they took the international law or Law Merchant and adopted it into our codes. 9. By the STRAWMAN fiction that my name was turned into as part of the CORPORATION in order for account to operate and be used in commerce. While youre there, would you read into the record what it says under the signature?, Officer: It says, Without Prejudice, UCC 1-308. [old 1-207] Are our seatbelt laws, Equity Laws? Once a person files a UCC form, and it is registered by a state's UCC office, the filing of that document becomes a legal document. I was trying to learn how to reclaim my strawman. The IRS is a prime example of an unlawful presumptive organization. Private Agreement is a private agreement evidencing a contract between you and your dead at law legal fiction strawman crown security interest name. No, they are not, because you cannot be penalized or punished for not keeping to the letter of a contract. Could you please talk me through the process of what I would need to do next. Once you file your UCC-1 you will get the file number create your bond with the UCC Trust Account. I am from London and am researching filing a UCC-1. Yes! ? Here are the steps you need to follow to access your Master Strawman Account: Now that we have explained how to access your Master Strawman Account, lets take a look at why it is important to do so. I dont care how old they are; you have no right to overturn a standing decision of the United States Supreme Court in a District Court. Maybe it looks like a dollar, and maybe it spends like a dollar, but if it is not redeemable for lawful money (silver or gold) it is colorable. If a Federal Reserve Note is used in a contract, then the contract becomes a colorable contract. It is, as all bits of wisdom are, a point of departure from which to begin our own journey into understanding, that we all might be able to pass on to others; greater knowledge and hope, and to God: the gift of lives in peace, freedom and praise. Whats so difficult about this that you dont understand?. May not want to plegeriz, could go to jail. Enter your details below. #StayTuned #Grimnasty * This is a Reenactment For Ent. Legal but not lawful? Our pleasure to share the knowledge. So here we find the blending of Law with Equity. This is accomplished via your strawman account. It was stolen from Jesus in the Holy Bible Matthew 10 : 16 King James. Does anyone knows if I can used my strawan account to purchase gold and silver? If you have forgotten your username, you can contact customer support to have it reset. Never underestimate the power of a few committed people to change the world. The strawman account is the account which is prepaid by you the creditor. you are an agent of government or you are earning income in a way that was enabled by the government (tax shelter from foreign earned income for example). No court has Admiralty/Maritime Jurisdiction unless there is a valid international maritime contract that has been breached. Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to create a master strawman account: 1. We are completely under the UCC, using non-redeemable negotiable instruments and we are discharging debt rather than paying debt. This creates a legal (but now lawful) basis for contract which they can then try and use against you. Acceptance for value is a commercial right that is obtained through instruments such as tax bills and violation tickets. This is a self-funded site. Identity theft is a growing problem, and by keeping an eye on your financial activity. Any advice would be much appreciated, I hope this message finds you in the best of health, spirit and mind. They are found right in the first volume, at 1-308 (old 1-207) and 1-103. I live in Suriname and it came to my knowledge that all CUSIP numbers are owned by USA banks. The first thing you want to do is to delay the action at least three weeks. A strawman is a legal fiction, which means it is not a real person. This is done at your OWN DISCRETION, withOUT the help of anyone at AreWeAllReallyEducated.com. I would have to demand that such a contract, if it does exist, be placed into evidence, so that I may contest it, but surely, this court is not operating under an Admiralty Jurisdiction. Just so we can understand how this whole process works, let us look at a court situation such as a traffic violation. Since the Accounts are really just speculation on our true value, our living being and creative potential, the only TRUE way to access your account is to create abundance that no longer requires the old system. As soon as the trial was over I went around to the judges office and he was just coming in through his back door. http://www.usa-the-republic.com/revenue/ucc%20connection.html, http://i-uv.com/oppt-absolute/oppt-press-releases/, http://freedom-school.com/the-ucc-connection.html, http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-ucc-connection-how-uniform.html. D: I would like to ask another question about this criminal action. Find the Create an account or Sign Up button and click it. To these ends, Mr. Freeman offers a simple, hopeful explanation of our plight and a peaceful method of dealing with it. I.O.U. 3. So until they can gradually consolidate all armies into a WORLD ARMY and all courts into a single WORLD COURT, it is not expedient to admit the jurisdiction the courts are operating under. I have all the same questions ,living in Canada you cant find any info that is not U.S. based. Let us know if youd like our help with this , Would you please email me the info I need to get this process underway. 03/2023, 20 How To Withdraw Money From Veve Could you clarify, under UK rules, if I should lay claim and own my coporeal entity using the allodial title first before doing the above process? If I buy a quart of milk with a silver dollar, that dollar bought the milk, and the milk bought the dollar substance for substance. Contact Us Instead, its best to focus on status correction which is more powerful than attempting to access an account. I appreciate all that you and your team are doing. RECOURSE One should be well prepared with key knowledge and understanding before trying to apply anything that goes against the grain in my opinion. If the master says Jump! then the slave had better jump, because the master has the right to cut off his head. Howard Freeman, does a wonderful job at articulating the concepts in plain English making this understandable; from my point of view. I mean can I for instance file in New York like you mentioned above? From which I could withdrawal for the use of goods and services. This is about how to access your Master strawman account. How do I access my master Strawman account? Whenever there is a penalty for failure to perform (such as willful failure to file), that is Admiralty/Maritime Law and there must be a valid international contract in force. No. Your strawman is usually your full name written in all capital letters. If youre seeking help to correct your status, feel free to contact us. Sovereign citizens' views about the strawman and the treasury account also help explain their (If it were a civil action there could be no fine, so it has to be criminal). The proper answer is: THE LAW DOESNT APPLY TO ME IM NOT A FRENCHMAN. You must know what it means. If you go to a law library and ask to see the Uniform Commercial Code, they will show you a shelf of books completely filled with the Uniform Commercial Code. Choose a strong password for your account. By following the simple steps outlined in this article, you can gain access to your Master Strawman Account and take control of your personal finances. Actually, this just creates an account to discharge your bills; it wont let you buy up a lot of new stuff with it. Judge: Let me see that license! (He looks at it turns to the officer). If you dont understand the law, they cant try you. In Equity Jurisdiction, you cannot be tried criminally, but you can be compelled to perform to the letter of a contract. This Global Financial System is similar to a global IOU system, because no lawful money exists we exchange IOUs and never actually settle the accounts with real money. Thank you for your comment! Did you sign with your wet ink signature making a new contract with this third party? File UCC in state of birth and in one of the three Yes. J: It is criminal. Have you found out anything since you posted this. When you are pulled over and you hand the Police Officer your Corporate Identification documents (your drivers license) there is presumption you are working for the United States, Inc, are an agent of government, knowingly consenting to be subject to ALL Statues and Rules under their Corporate system. All rights reserved. Im glad you told me that. You may only pay bills. If you accept a benefit offered by government, then you are obligated to follow, to the letter, each and every statute involved with that benefit. I spent over 30 minutes presenting many Supreme Court decisions that supported the defendants position. 03/2023, 20 How To Fix Electric Parking Brake Problem I also am from the U.K. and have recently just filed my UCC1 with the Washington office. Enter your personal information into the required fields. This is easy to do if you dont know too much. Your assistance in the matter would be greatly appreciated and I would love to be in receipt of your bulletins, information updates etc. I would like to know how to authenticate my UK birth certificate. this is great everyone is rich yet ther are still children going hungry and homeless all over the world.not to mention all the wars and natural disasters taking place.when and why cant we all come together as human beings and put a end to the insanity.its time we all stood together and did away with our oppressers.there are to many of us united to be stopped.i beleive that if we dont do something soon its going to be to late.godbless all my bothers and sisters.together we stand divided we fall!!!!!!!!! Unfortunately, we dont advocate the process of redeeming your strawman account in the ways expressed in this post. Therefore, an attempt to access theaccountsby making aclaim against the BIS, is a contradiction of the OPPT filings and their disputation of the systems possession. This is accomplished via your strawman account. Lore. Instead of having to go into court guns blazing I just ask honest questions transparently and the rest just falls into place. To understand the concept of access Master Strawman Account, we first need to know what a Strawman Account is. We can only use a colorable court. Unlike Signatures that are mostly written in cursive or scribbles, thus making them hard to read, PRINT NAME simply demands that you write very clearly and without connecting the letters, So your writing looks like Printed Text! You will also need to understand UCC 1-103 the argument and recourse. The UCC is used as commerce by corporations. I bet it totally works. Eventually the truth will be revealed and the sooner we begin to create our own abundance, beyond the false abundance pushed by our would-be masters, the sooner we will no longer need the tool of slaves; money. And as we often say here on SITS: Know Thyself. Instead we must begin to work together, creating abundance cooperatively, and in doing so, the old system used for Paupers and Wage slaves will no longer be needed. Like I said if you dont know no one will tell you. 2. 1 colorable: That which is in appearance only, and not in reality, what it purports to be, hence counterfeit, feigned have the appearance of truth.
Blackstone Analyst Salary Wso, How To Get Custom Capes In Minecraft Java, Homes For Rent In Michigan With No Credit Check, How Did The United States Influence Latin America, Articles H