mountain of fire prayer points for deliverance, Prayer Points Against The Spirit Of Ahithophel, Prayer Points Against Negative Spirit With Scripture. 4. Dear Lord Jesus, speak deliverance into my life. I declare that Im not burdened by the appearance of evil, because youre in control of everything that concerns me. In the Mighty Name of Jesus, I pray, Amen. 10. Nevertheless, God hasnt left us helpless or defenseless. Satanic wind programmed against my children at their transition gate into success, I command that wind programming to scatter now by fire and I command the programmer to be ashamed, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Drinking was his storm. 19. I destroy every attack of the enemy to inflict my children with a terrible sickness. 8. Destroy every ancestral spirit sent to stand in the way of my progress. 9. Every evil priest, ministering against me, at evil altars, receive the sword of God, in the name of Jesus. 23. The scripture says that youre the head of all principalities and powers. You follow-follow spirit depart from me in the Name of Jesus 3. DAY 4 PRAYER POINTS: O Strong and Mighty West Wind of God: BLOW AGAINST and WIPE OFF every devourer locust feasting on my fruitfulness, my harvest and my financial breakthrough: DEVOUR THEM by your SCORCHING POWER!!! 40 Powerful Prayer Points Against Demonic Attacks The Devils servants continue to bring evil tyranny on the globe today, but as Christs disciples, we must employ spirit-inspired techniques to drive him out once he raises his ugly head. 37. And there were also with him other little ships. 28. Joseph had serious problems, his brothers dealt with him in a bad way. And they feared exceedingly, and said one to another, What manner of man is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him? The scripture says, declare a thing, and it shall be established. life worthy of the lord and please him in every way: 15 Powerful Prayers for Marriage Anniversary, 15 Helpful Prayers for Marriage Reconciliation, 50th Wedding Anniversary Prayers: 17 Inspiring. In Jesus name, my hand will not be weakened on the day of battle. 25. 22. Favourable wind, begin to blow towards me, in the name of Jesus. There are different kinds of warfare strategies and prayers and this is one of them. Write out the challenges in a piece of paper and begin to pray against it. 17. 32. Father please forgive me for all the times I have been spiritually insensitive and lazy in prayers, let your mercy speak for me Lord, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Father, I refuse to live my life under the threat of the enemy. I withdrawn my life affairs from the bondage of storms in Jesus name. Always believe the situation is just for temporal time. Evil attack can come in the form of being stagnated in ones career, business or even ministry, they can challenge you in your health with sickness that has eluded the cure of doctors, the devil has used these numerous attacks to destroy destinies. Please make your financial commitment through the ministry account details; Contact Evangelist Joshua (Prayer Line) on Call or WhatsApp:+2348099828623. Hence, hes deploying every means possible to multiply the evil in the world. Mark 4:35-41 From: elisha Calvary greetings. 17. The coachman drove against a post, the lady screamed, the coach was overturned, and Law, who had seen the accident, hastened to the spot to render assistance. 20. Evil attacks can come in so many ways, it comes in the form of career backwardness, stagnation, failure,barrenness,joblessness,untimely death, sickness and disease and so many others you can think of. Proper acknowledgment include, but not limited to (a) Proper referencing in the case of usage in research, magazine, sermons, (b) FAIR USE in the case of re-publication on online media or offline. Jeremiah 15:21 I will save you from the hands of the wicked and deliver you from the grasp of the cruel. 24. Dear Father, I seek Your protection from the wickedness of the evil one. 30:23-24; Jer. I will uproot them from their lands and I will uproot the people of Judah from among them. 3. By the grace of God, Evangelist Joshua has been interpreting dreams since he was 12 years old and till now. In the name of Jesus, every power of occultism and oppression over my future and family disappear. Change). Have you been having dreams seeing yourself involved in a heavy storm? Psalm 71:4 Deliver me, my God, from the hand of the wicked, from the grasp of those who are evil and cruel. 22. Sarah became pregnant and bore a son to Abraham in his old age, at the very time God had promised him (v.2). Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. 20. List Of 30 Strong Prayer Points Against Evil Winds: 1. God has given us dominion over all circumstances our fear has created for us. In the powerful name of Jesus, I declare victory and gladness forever over all wars of tyranny and satanic assault over my life and destiny. Guide me to establish a strong relationship with you, so that Ill be completely free. Holy Ghost fire, in Jesus name, sever every demonic occultic force in my life and generation. The weapon with which we battle as Believers is not of this world; we have supernatural ability to demolish demonic strongholds and tyranny via the blood of Jesus, which God has given to us. In Jesus name, unlock the door that the forces of evil have closed against me. In addition, they had had to wait a long time, but eventually Gods promise was fulfilled. O God, arise, let Your anger be the breakfast, lunch and dinner of every power hired to curse me, in the name of Jesus. Powers, holding tight to my entitlement, hand them over to me, in the name of Jesus. Any contrary wind programme to blow me away from my location of blessings, fade away in Jesus name. My angels of blessings, arise now and bring new supplies from heaven unto me in Jesus name. Every bondage of problem in my life, break by fire, in Jesus name. 15. . Let the anointing to overcome all wicked storms fall on me. Protect me, O Lord, from the craftiness of the enemy, and save . 19. In the name of Jesus, open the way for me where the powers of evil have closed the entrance. At a point, God allows Satan to torment Job to test his faith, but he forbids Satan to take Jobs life in the process. I call the fire of the Holy Ghost upon every evil dog that has been sent by the enemy to eat out my success, catch fire now in the name of Jesus. Today we are going to be engaging on prayer against evil pronouncement. Lord, you also know how Im surrounded by neighbors who would stop at nothing to destroy me. Father please anoint my mouth that as I pray this day, evil winds shall cease in my life and family, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Evil attacks are not something you just overlook, these demonic attacks have kept so many christian on the same spot for too long without them even realising the devil is at work. 8. Heavenly Father, I request that my life shall manifest your glory because Im delivered from all evil that trouble men. 18. We have over 200 books by Dr D. K. Olukoya, Dr Stella and other anointed men of God to empower you and teach your hands to war and your fingers fight. In the great name of Jesus Christ, Oh Lord, by your strength, unplug my family from every sponsor of bad wind. 6. Contact Evangelist Joshua on Telegram group through +2348099828623. Also, evil wind can be sent against a person through incantation, enchantment, and divination or spell from satanic personalities (Numbers 22, Numbers 23:23), however, we have a greater power that supersedes all powers of the earth: this is the power in the name of Jesus Christ. My life is empowered by the Holy Ghost because Im made for greatness. Take power over my life, destiny, family, and surroundings, Holy Ghost fire devour and burn to ashes in Jesus name, every ruler of darkness in all secret places. 22. Holy God, the scripture tells me that the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but they are mighty for the pulling down of strongholds. My life, receive deliverance from the spirit of minimal achievement, in the name of Jesus. 33. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Dear Gracious God, thank you for your ability to save and deliver all those who are oppressed. Any power using my destiny for profit, I sentence you to sudden and untimely death, in the name of Jesus. 2. 4.2 Prayers against witchcraft. Every attack to create confusion between my spouse and me, I destroy such attacks by fire in the name of Jesus. The third eye of witchcraft, observing my life, receive blindness, in the name of Jesus. I come against every attack of sickness over my life in the name of Jesus. Oh Lord, in Jesus name, I beseech you to break every grasp and yoke of evil oppression and manipulation over my life. 6. Posted on Published: January 10, 2022- Last updated: August 13, 2022, 31 Powerful Morning Prayers for January, 2022, Prayers for Deliverance and Breakthrough: 17 Best. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); NEXT LEVEL COMPLEX 142, Akowonjo Road, Sobo Bus Stop Egbeda. In the magnificent name of Jesus Christ, I beseech you for compassion in all the ways I have exposed myself and my family members to satanic sponsors of bad winds. 31. The first care of the regent was to discover a remedy for an evil of such magnitude, and a council was early summoned to take the matter into consideration. All contrary wind assigned to bring evil to my doorstep; attack your sender in Jesus name. I come to you today and I ask that you save me from the ungodly foundation that is causing trouble for me. These storms are often controlled by the power of marine witchcraft to cause the downfall of a man. In the great name of Jesus Christ, I demand you to be destroyed immediately, every force of darkness that has been contracted to blow ill wind in my way this season. 34. Help me to shut out every other voice thats not yours. Every strange storm making me to lose important things of my life, be calm and still, in the name of Jesus. Father, let the candle of the wicked be put out, in the name of Jesus. I confess all my sins to you today in accordance with 1 John 1:9; father, cleanse me from all unrighteousness, and purify me now in Jesus name. I cancel every storm that has made me look older, in the name of Jesus. 24. Every embargo upon my increase, be lifted by fire in Jesus name. In times of great adversity and turmoil, when we feel besieged by evil forces and enemies beyond our control, it's comforting to know that we can turn to our . Therefore, Lord, I ask that by your power you turn all evil eye away from me. I pray for the provision of all my needs in the name of Jesus. Fill the following form: You have entered an incorrect email address! Once a storm comes, immediately, it arrest your goodness and joy. Isaiah 28:18 Your covenant with death will be annulled; your agreement with the realm of the dead will not stand. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Prayer Points are from the works of Dr Olukoya Deliverance Prayers Against Evil Patterns Please visit the Fire Power Ministries Deliverance Bookstore. Please help me and save me from the spirit of immorality. 39. O blood of Jesus, cancel every dream emanated from the water kingdom, in the name of Jesus. Powerful God, I thank you for being my mighty deliverer. 19. Spiritually, a storm represent a season of obstacles, difficulties, setbacks, poverty, struggle, a trial moment etc. Father God, command evil arrows targeted at me to scatter in the powerful name of Jesus. Come out with all your roots in the powerful name of Jesus, every result of demonic incisions, sacrifice, curse, and initiation onto my life. In the great name of Jesus Christ, I command that every wind blowing against my marriage be still. O Lord, empower me to have faith in you during my challenging season, in Jesus name. The fact that we are Christians do not insulate us from going through difficulties. Power of global revival, fall upon The Throne Apostolic Ministry in Jesus name. Father Lord, I come against every evil attack of the enemy over my life. Do not let my heart be drawn toward evil. Any power thinking evil concerning me, die, in the name of Jesus. Today, I ask that you separate me from evil associations and deliver me from everything thats not from you. To any stormy area of my life, I say PEACE BE STILL in Jesus name. I command the hands that brought into this problem to take me away, in Jesus name. Keep me from the snares which they have laid for me and the gins of the workers of iniquity. Anyone who does what is good is from God. In the powerful name of Jesus Christ, I command that any tale blowing against my money cease and desist. In the great name of Jesus Christ, I command every storm to stop blowing against my health. 21. Any annual affliction in my life, die and rise no more in the name of Jesus. I thank you because you have not allowed the plans of my enemies to prevail over me. 12. Make me pure and restore the right spirit within me. 1. 21. Prayer to Seal Your Victory Over the Enemies. Baptize me today in the name of Jesus, with the anointing of grace for combating demonic manipulation and tyranny. Prayers for deliverance from evil for you to combat the powers, release of your fire on all enemies assigned to pull me backward. The question you may be asking now is: where does evil wind come from? Every evil wind sponsored against the peace of this nation, I command such wind to destroy its sponsors, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 10. 1 John 5:4: For everyone born of God overcomes the world. Every evil wind sponsored against my destiny helpers makes them unable to help me, I command such evil wind to cease now, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. 36. Lord, thank you for taking away all evil loads that the enemy has placed on me. Die by fire , in Jesus name. Any Contrary wind scattering my goodness while I am gathering, loose your potency in Jesus name. I know Ive made lots of mistakes in relationships because I chose to go my way. In the powerful name of Jesus Christ, I pronounce that any wicked wind planned against my health in the future shall not stand, but shall return and harm those who have sent you today. Any evil power monitoring my progress, go blind in the Name of Jesus --Advertisements-- --Advertisements-- 2. O Lord, anoint me to succeed in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus. Powerful God, I thank you for your mighty hand thats upon my life. John 16:33 Every household enemy that is silently planning evil against my family, I decree that the evil you are planning for us shall be your portion, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. 30 Confession Prayers For My Husband Success. (LogOut/ 51:1-end (note v.1). Every demonic animal that has been sent to inflict me with sufferings catch fire right now in the name of Jesus. Holy Spirit, I thank you for your unending mercies in my life. 29. 4. O you north winds diverting my rains, cease in the mighty name of Jesus. As Christians, we will undoubtedly face hardships, temptations, and oppression; but, we can conquer any demonic oppression through fasting and prayer. This is where our confidence lies, and we are ever sure of victory whenever we call on the name of Jesus Christ. It refers to how you construct a more favorable environment. No right is given without my recognition. Psalm 34:4 I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears. The story of Job was another case study who faced a big storm. 2. I demand everything that comes against me or my family that is not in accordance with the truth and will of God to submit to the strong name of Jesus. And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish? 18. Take these prayers: Every curse of poverty, in my lineage, I neutralize you in my life, in Jesus name. Wherever men have ridiculed me, I will be celebrated, in the name of Jesus. Also, evil wind can be sent against a person through incantation, enchantment, and divination or spell from satanic personalities, however, we have a greater power that supersedes all powers of the earth: this is the power in the name of Jesus Christ. 8. 5. Determine to cross to the other side, dont loose focus or be distracted Philippians 3:15-, Do not Worry. 1. Contrary wind that had swallowed my blessing, progress and goodness, vomit them in Jesus name (Pray very well) A storm big enough to force a man to divorce his wife and make the home suffer. 16. Evil winds usually dont take permission before it blows against a persons personal life, business, career or family, and this is why the bible encourages us to pray without ceasing (1 Peter 5:16), so that we will not be victims of circumstances. 2 Thessalonians 3:3; But the Lord is true, who will establish you and safeguard you from evil; Father, according to your word, I demand your supernatural protection from demonic machinations in Jesus name. Every household witchcraft monitoring the success of my life, angels of the living God, smite them, in the name of Jesus. Every evil wind blowing against the economy of this nation, making life difficult for the masses, we command you; peace be still, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. In the great name of Jesus Christ, I demand you to be silent now, every foul wind prompted by home foes against my life. Every anti-success mark placed on my destiny by stubborn strongman, blood of Jesus, wipe them off, in the name of Jesus. In the Bible, Noah found favor before God, but he later planted a vineyard that produced wine and he got drunk and fell out with God. O God my Father, in the presence of those who are waiting to see me fall, demonstrate your power that they may know that you are my God, in the name of Jesus. 4 15+ Spiritual Warfare Prayers to use as a prayer against evil. I receive power to pursue the enemy that pursued my parents in the name of Jesus. Im super excited youre here! Hence, I urge you to take the above 17 prayers for deliverance from evil fervently. During the waiting period the challenge is to keep on trusting God. I call for the fear of the Lord upon the persons praying this prayer and the persons being prayed for. So today, I ask that you deliver me from them. Therefore, failure shall not be my lot. You have entered an incorrect email address! Sometimes the storms in our lives appear without warning. Dear Jesus, I declare that Im not bound by the voice of stagnation and affliction. As you may have guessed Im extremely enthusiastic about prayer. Thank you Lord Jesus Christ for answered prayers. Without a doubt, the devil(sworn enemy of mankind) is the author of evil winds as the scriptures say in. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm. I release catastrophe and poverty upon any power assigned to rubbish my destiny, in the name of Jesus. Luke 10:19 I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you. 2. Satanic weapons remoting contrary wind against my life by paralyzed in Jesus name. Lord, hear my prayer against their wicked plans and cancel their plans against me. Every evil wind programmed against my health in the future, I decree that you shall not stand, go back and trouble those who have sent you now, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. I ask that you uproot every implantation of darkness from my life. And there were also with him other little ships. I put on the whole armor of God and I become too hot for the devil to contend with. Anyone who holds on to my entitlement will be struck by Gods pestilence in Jesus name. This is where our confidence lies, and we are ever sure of victory whenever we call on the name of Jesus Christ. I break all yokes, evil covenants, and soul-ties in my life. Thou wind of the Almighty God, arise and swallow contrary wind programme against my rising in Jesus name. Any area of my life obeying contrary situations begin to disobey now in Jesus name. Father Lord, the scripture says my body is the temple of the Lord; hence, no infirmity should defy it. My enemies are plotting against me and have gone astray from your words and teachings. Any witchcraft meeting assigned against me in the water, scatter, in the name of Jesus. I receive God's unction and power upon my tongue, in the name of Jesus. 4. Read and meditate on the word of God regularly. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God. I thank you too for the power in your name. In the great name of Jesus Christ, I thwart every plot of the adversary about my career and destiny.
Environmental Sustainability Hashtags, Articles P