He of course lied about it to the point I lost 35lbs and am sick over it. Im so happy I discovered your website Kaylene. They can be prayerful and philanthropy but yet has a wicked spirit. Father, we know those who live according to sinful nature have their minds set on what nature desires. Prayer against all evil Spirit of our God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Most Holy Trinity, descend upon me. Thank you so much, I prayed along for my husband. As we pray for our husbands, we can trust that God is at work in their lives. You cant have our marriages, our husbands, our families, our finance, our life. Thank the name of the Lord for victory over every strange woman/man troubling your marriage. In 1 Kings 3, the Lord appeared to Solomon during the night in a dream. I believe most make poor choices especially while younger and exploring. I choose to walk in faith, hope, and trust in my Lord. Hi Jean! Will never be shared. Its all too painful to bare. I feel Gods love heals some, and others are bound or consumed by Gods power. There are three things that could happen when you are praying to break the hold of the other woman over him. Guard your heart by removing non-Scriptural, perspective-influencing inputs. In my experience, good people who are trying to gain light and become better are the biggest targets of the adversary/darkness. My husband died 7 years ago and this man came into my life and told me he cares so much about me and all the sudden he turned away from me for no reason in my heart is broken because I want to know what that I do. I know, Almighty God, that only those who you have destined to help me in my path should be allowed to stay. Jesus name ..Please remove the lustful thoughts that prey on my husband in Jesus name Amen.. Lord I come in agreement that you hold our marriages in your hand Many times she wasnt around. I just learned that she used to run all his businesses some which are even in my name and she could do all the banking and live a very lavish life; holidaying with him and the child and buying expensive gifts while my own children had none at all. So, if you are feeling desperate and feel an urgency to get well, see my three simple jumpstart steps to achieve faster results. You are one step away from having your prayer submitted to Churches, shrines, prayer groups and prayer chains all around the world. The Lord was pleased by Solomons request and because he did not ask for a long life or wealth for himself, God granted his request. The pain is great and many of us dont understand. Pray that your husband will love God and be willing to follow His guidance. He is possessed by her. One of the best things you can do for your wicked husband is to be an example of Christ-likeness. It has helped me immensely to pray, understand what my husband is going through and how to trust in God and to fully depend on him. He will help you pray for your husband in ways you never thought possible. I prayed that the lord my cleared my husband of 6 years to clear and mind and realize he isnt In Love with his his mistress. Sheila. I know he loves me, please keep him away from her. When dealing with dark energies, sometimes it causes so much stress that your inner spirit can fragment or can be referred to as a fractured spirit/soul. To keep thee from the evil woman, From the flattery of the tongue of a strange woman. My husband Tony has been having an affair for two years, I found out about it 4 months ago. My husband and I got married recently but I had to return Tommy home country. Its also nice to know Im not the only wife going through this issue, and pray for everyone dealing with this issue. I renounce you and any other spirits that come with you. Your prayers are such a blessing! Please lord, his co-worker leslie keeps contacting him. Do you want to pray to remove evil from your husband? Day and night she sent him messages and pictures. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Im so glad you are finding value in these prayers. Please have the other woman stay away from my husband let him not want her amen. Also, Go to Haunted House Cleansing Checklist - Part 2 Dear Lord Jesus: Father God, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I take authority and dominion over my home. Please, My Father, I need your help to remove all vestiges of this hate from my life. I share a few more details about this in my blog post Healing by the Power of God the Father if you would like to read it. Not I said a child of God. Thank you, Father. I have also been praying it for my future Hubby, waiting on Gods promises for the man God has chosen for me. Prayer is the greatest weapon you have to combat against the devil's agenda to steal, kill and destroy your marriage. Heavenly Father, in the name of your son Jesus, I bind and break all witchcraft, curses, spells, and all powers associated with it. Please purify me, mold me, fill me with you. Yet tells me she will never go away. A Prayer to Cleanse Your Husband of a Bad Spirit Oh Father in Heaven, I am so blessed that you have guided me to my wonderful life with my kind and loving husband. I pray that he will have a willing heart to follow you, even when the path is difficult. Thank you so much!! Dear Lord Apart from You I have no authority over the evil one. Lord I pray you would remove the other woman from my husbands life. "I worship and honor my heavenly Father, the Lord Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. On that day when I revealed to my wife about my issue, it didn't settle too well with her. At times I sense hes seeing other women. Is this somehow biblical? All sorts of evil comes from an uncontrolled mind - fear, depression, exhaustion, temptation, anger and bitterness to name a few. We pray that through this hedge, any other lover will lose interest and depart. Ice heard him say things to her when he thought he muffled the phone. He spends time with her in hotels and other places but is living elsewhere at the moment. Your thoughts? I came across one of her emails where shes threatening to face me off in court if I prompt her. Malicious attachments understand the heart is central to convert a person to the way of darkness rather than light, as explained in the following words: Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life. tghis is the first we have had a problem. Lift me to overcome the mountains and overcome any blockage, barrier, or obstacle in my . If you are confused about your healing journey, this post will most likely be helpful information to tuck away in your memory bank. Remove A Love Spell From My Husband. We see our husbands struggling with certain areas of their life, and we wonder if prayer can actually make a difference. Dear Lord Jesus,I pray that you may deliver my husband into the hands of this lady Ruth ,God I know there is nothing which is difficult for you.chridt Jesus may you destroy every plan that they have and May you teach them to rely on you for comfort and refuge.my husband confronted to me everything and called it an end but this woman still calls him ,its my prayer God that she may realize that you are the giver of everything.God deliver and restore back the love,the enemy has taken away from me.thank you Jesus. 5. powerful prophetic prayers that break curses and spells and release favors 6. I pray to remove this heroin addict from my life. He spent in prison. Show him the way. It was causing problems from a distance. Seek your Lord for His hearts desire for your life. Holy Father, give me the strength to turn away from those in my life who add no real value. Davids greatest desire was to live in Gods presence each day of his life. We started going to marriage counseling an working on our marriage, a week ago I found e-mails between them he lied an told me it was completely over when there relationship never ended. Heavenly Father, please remove all posers and leave only those good, faithful, and loyal supporters in their lives. Would it be possible to talk to someone regarding my bizarre symptoms in my kitchen? She abandoned him and their 2 children. Please remove the lust for my husband from the other woman and the lust from my husbands heart! I declare this in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Specific word phrases can recover you from the damage of the adversary who is a master at planting negativity into the heart through various emotions of fear: guilt, shame, hate, anger, resentment, blaming, etc. Prayer for Husband to Bear Fruit O God, Light in the Darkness, I pray that my husband would bear fruit in every good work. NLW only wants to use my kids as a way to torture me and attempt to maintain control in my life, but I beseech God and pray that NLW Is removed from our lives with haste. I pray for you and the same for my family. Father in heaven, in the name of Jesus, I believe that Jesus died on the cross to take my sins and rose again from the dead. Im praying heavily to break the soul tie that connects them. I was hoping you could help me see the true identities of those who are in my life and let me know who is in my life for the right reasons because you placed them there. Open their eyes Lord bring them out of darkness. Lord, I place my husband before You knowing You will make him new in his thoughts. Lord Jesus Christ I ask You according to . mental illnesses by getting rid of dark entities (New Testament term is casting out). May God bless you. It can be helpful to learn to muscle test or use a pendulum so you can test for malicious attachments. The first and most important thing you can do for your wicked husband is to pray for him. A Prayer of Light Light, dear light. A simple prayer..Remove her from our life. Turn his head from her. I hate to impose on your comment to another but I would love to hear your thoughts on a person who is of adult years now that has dabbled in witchcraft in younger days and may have some issues with demonic oppression, also elaborate on that issue because I personally believe if a person is a Christian they cannot be possessed by demons but certainly oppression can sometimes creep in during weak times. I ate no choice food; no meat or wine touched my lips; and I used no lotions at all until the three weeks were over.". Lord, change my husband's heart to hate sin and eschew evil. Many people contact me feeling alone, misunderstood, and desperate as they fight the battle against evil beings. Please help me. Guide them to see those in their lives for the wrong reasons, those who want to harm them, or turn them from the path you have laid out before them. Thank you and with spiritual sisterly love. To learn more about closing dark portals, see my blog post, Satanic Portals Guidance to Getting Rid of Satanic Portals. He is possessed by her. Do you really trust God for today, tomorrow and forever? It has taken me a long time to understand that praying for others or sending positive thoughts to others speeds up and maintains healing. EVERYTHING in EVERY direction came as is. Father, I pray that you pour down a fresh anointing over marriages and reconcile and restore marriages and families. In the name of Jesus Amen. We'll share your prayer with others around the world. I was told to pray also and keep going into warfare for my marriage after 10 years of prayer and no change at all from my husband. Experience has taught me anyone can become possessed regardless of their religion. I so would like to be able to print this out to have in my prayer room. He spends time with her in hotels and other places but is living elsewhere at the moment. Help to rebuild our union. We are crying out to you Father to break demonic strong holds on our spouses. Amen. Please pray the same for me, friend. Block him some how from her. I declare and decree that the evil spirits of confusion, discord, discontentment, disharmony, bitterness, anger, adultery, and un-forgiveness do not have any place in our marriage. We take command over adultery and we are believing for a breakthrough. Here is the sample battle prayer: 1. Protect me from trouble wherever I go, and keep evil far from me. Then declare and decree that those deceptive thoughts has no place or power over my husbands mind emotions and His will. Father, as You already know, my daughter just been abducted. Will you join me? Dear Jesus, our thoughts can be deceptive, most often put there when we let our feelings reign. I dont trust him he constantly up lurking around while Im sleeping this been torture . This is my testimony and I will come out a winner with our Father fighting for us. 3. You dont need to wish them harm or negativity, just remove them as an obstacle in your own life. We will shout for joy when you are victorious and will lift up our banners in the name of our God. Thank you for posting the prayers for husbands. I also pray that you will keep him from being tempted in the first place. father thank you for my Husband`s mind is guided daily with your word, producing the efficacy of your word in all round about him and cause an explosion of your grace like never before in his mind, life,business,family and job. If you find yourself in this situation, it is important to remember that you are not alone. Now he did not say no and he left me for this woman. We pull down every stronghold, every hindrance that come against them. This man wishes death on me and my family and wickedness. 30-day Personal Spiritual Warfare Prayers. Its a ringing noise in her ear and just has random outburst she is totally not the same person she will randomly yell out in the name of Jesus in the blood of Jesus she has always been so spiritual so this is why is so weird to me!! Dont worry about the OW. I feel bad because Ive truly been so negative, but its due to circumstances out of my control. Praying for the spirit of fear and negativity to be removed from your husband and your home. I truly believe the Lord us working through you to bring me out of my attitude toward my husband at this time. Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this: He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun. Memories and desires from my husbands mind Please restore his heart to me! Lord, I have come here to you, praying for your love and understanding.
What Happened To Rick Warren, Army Football Coaches, Articles P