After reading the reviews, I carefully unwrapped the faux leather handle, covered the exposed grip with good strong glue, and re wrapped the handle. Swinging it around is quite a workout. A Variety of High-Quality, Heroic Spartan Swords At Unbelievable Prices. Nice and fast shipping though and the phone service (from calling in issues before) is great, but this sword will kill you first when the zombies attack. I have to start off by saying I was by far the most skeptical person in buying anything from this site. Spartan Helmet For Sale Real Spartan Helmet Authentic Spartan Helmet Brand New $59.77 or Best Offer Free shipping from India Free returns Sponsored 21.50" Custom Hand made Beautiful Damascus Steel 300 Spartan Sword Knife (2080-2 Brand New $149.99 or Best Offer +$32.00 shipping from Pakistan Sponsored well worth the 3 stars. Beware zombies or anything else for that matter that gets in the way of this beast. Have to be rather strong to swing it around one handed. (40% off), Sale Price 182.27 Awesome sword. Solid, wicked-looking sword. Great replica, awesome price, would give 10 stars and the companion scabbard is a must. (P.S. I really liked the sword overall, its very heavy steel wich works for me because im a big guy.the handle was absolute crap though, had to take it apart and re assemble to stop wiggling and give it a sure tight grip. Is vinyl and not very well attached, when you started swinging the sword is start to slide up and down. That thing was a beast. Over all it was not a bad buy for the price, very sturdy, blade does not wiggle. Our blade smiths individually handcraft each medieval sword using the traditional techniques of the middle ages (hammer and anvil) while remaining true to size, weight, and geometry. Overall it's a good sword and came quickly too, but since I'll be using it more for display, I wished it matched the pictures more. Its as if it were forged from the hands of Hephaestus himself. it was awesome and cut through wood. The only downfall I think I can mention, as others have previously, The Handle of this particular sword is a bit lacking. It chopped through a 3 sapling with one stroke. Original Price 211.55 !! It was 30$ and it's well worth it . A little unbalanced but sturdy. Overall excellent buy and money well spent. I'm afraid to hit something with the sword because it looks "just to dang Wicked!". Handy Christmas presents as well. I always try to buy swords that I can use, and this thing definatly counts. Budk is the place to look if you or someone you know is looking for anything that has a blade and then some!! the pictures do NOT do it justice. SLICES THROUGH 2 TO 3 INCH SAPLINGS WHEN CLEARING UNDERGROWTH LIKE A HOT KNIFE THROUGH BUTTER. It's more like wielding an axe or bat than a sword, but if the zombies attack I think this would be the sword for the job. Im gonna have to start pumping some iron just to be able to swing this beast a few times without hurting myself LOL. I'm very happy with it, even though it's a 1/4" thick and not 1/2" also the length of my sword is just under 33"Bad-ass Sword Thank you. I sharpened mine and it is "Spartan" ready. Looks just like the one from the movie "300". This was obviously not meant to be used, handle fell apart after two swings. This sword's blade is very strong and thick. One other nitpick is how they claim it's " an exact replica of the sword carried by the famed King Leonidas and his 300 Spartans at the Battle of Thermopylae. Very impressive piece of steel. The first was the xiphos, a short sword with a leaf-shaped straight blade. A great buy I will play with, get workout out of, and admire on display. I can't believe it was so cheap honestly. You will not find anything remotely close to this sword for 30 dollars. You better have some muscles son.!! Plus you can repurpose the steel if needed. This is an exact replica of the sword carried by the famed King Leonidas and his 300 Spartans at the Battle of Thermopylae. So so cheap. (10% off), Sale Price 158.17 Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Good job Budk. Much greater quantity than I expected for the price . THIS IS SPARTA! I would not recommend this to anyone. An awesome sword! Can't beat the quality for the price. I repaired it best I could, but it's still lose so when you swing it, it knocks in ypur hand (and as from what I read mine is not the only handle issue,) the blade has some 'bubbles' here and there and knicks but it looks more battle worn so I like it. One of my best buys because of the great price. 30 bucks and free shipping, Thanks to Bud K I've become a collector. Finally got this sword in the mail yesterday, knowing about the looseness of the leather strip on the hilt already I tore it off right away to reglue it. For $30 there is no better deal. There are two things that I didn't like about it one is that it doesn't have the best handle on it the other is that it doesn't come with a sheathe so you can't carry it. Reviewed in the United States on December 13, 2020. Well, Its An Overall AWESOME Sword, I LOVE It, Probably Wont Be doing Any Serious Chopping With It On Anything More Dangerous Than A Cardboard Box, The Leather Is wrapped Loose So It came Off Right Away, I Had Some Extra Pleather Lying About And Rewrapped It With That And Superglue. 112.51, 125.00 Absolutely love this sword. the only thing is its not sharp at all. This massive sword measures 33" overall and breathes strength. I have no idea how well the metal will hold up under usage. The cost was great All around awesome experience for the money best deal ever it is everything and more. Well Done, True Swords. 51.08, 170.25 So I bought this after reading reviews about the handle. Trust me !! This is a powerful, heavy duty sword, and will indeed cut nails and coins in half. and a long swords becomes a super wicked machete/clever. When it came in I was really happy with how heavy it was too. Would totally recommend. Honshu Spartan Sword SKU: BK-UC3345D2 $ 309.00 $ 223.00 Add to Cart Spartan Sword With Scabbard and Belt SKU: DS-1363B $ 595.00 - $ 625.00 Add to Cart Sale! Looking for the upper hand? The actual blade is great. Not a real strong sword. For the money. Awesome quality, well made, and hits all the check boxes. I've been making Damascus blade weapons for 30+ years, and I've got dozens of original swords from 1000s of years till WWl. We are super happy with the quality. They [I bought two} are huge. Do not expect much out of box. I will continue to purchase from budk as long as they do not change the way they have conducted business in the past. Great conversation Sword. very poorly designed handle, I to have had to repair both the handle itself and the leather wrap. Very very satisfied. This was the best first sword that i ever bought and its a beast its heavy and i love the handle on its nice and wrap great.! Way to go BUDK, you've outdone yourselves again. they are beautiful. First let me start off by saying, that this sword is very impressive for the money. I've put this weapon to the test dozens of times over the three years I've owned it and it has always held up, cutting whatever I put it up against. To be frank, it looked much like a blade I would pull from the forge, so I was impressed. Also, the leather grip is a little bit loose, but its not a huge problem. What a massive hunk of steel! no complaints! It is thick and somewhat heavy, but you can still swing it, and the grip is large enough you can fit two hands on it. I wont be going out chopping up cars like BUDK did in the video; (lol); but I can tell by the size and the weight of this thing that you could tear apart a car with it. Bud K remains my favorite knife and sword purchasing site. Took only a few minutes. I would have given it five stars if the handle was better secured but it is a simple and quick fix. To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. I was stunned to see what a marvelous sword this truly is. Looks like I picked up right out of the battlefield of the Hot Gates itself. This . So Great sword! But don't worry, we've found a similar item that's ready to ship now. Other then that i WILL be ordering another. You almost have to use two hands to control it properly. (20% off), Sale Price 220.51 It was still able to cleave most of the way through the box it came in and it cut through a water bottle with no issue. Balanced and weighted to mimic a real Spartan sword, it is solidly crafted of the highest grade of polypropylene. The heat forged 26 inch sharpened blade is tempered from solid carbon steel and is almost of an inch thick. I highly recommend rebuilding the handle if you want to have fun. But that really didn't matter because I use it for display, but if it was sharp it would be way cooler. and this is definatly a sword that fits. ), this sword was the best ever i hand countless hours of fun with it. I broke it after slicing a 2 liter mnt dew bottle on my 4th strike, but hey for the price you can always buy more :) its a good sword for display and fairly durbale depending on if you don't torture it ! THE SWORD IS OVER ALL PRETTY GOOD IT IS HEAVY AND THE LEATHER FROM THE HANDLE COMES OFF EASY I JUST PUT SOME TAPE OVER IT SINCE YOUR HAND WILL COVER IT ANY WAYS IT DOESNT MATTER ITS WELL WORTH THE PRICE, "I wasn't really expecting this thing to be THAT heavy. If your female it may be a little heavy but us true Spartan Men should have no problem. no problem, wrapped the INSUFFICIENT tang with nylon rope. In order to give you the best experience, we use cookies and similar technologies for performance, analytics, personalization, advertising, and to help our site function. The handle nicely fits into your hand. I love the heavy blade, and it feels nice in your hand, until you hit something, I was able to twist the both the handle and the pommel loose with my hands. Much heavier than I was expecting, but that's a good thing. I would use this for yard work and bush wacking as well as self defense if i ever had to use it for such a thing but the Sheath is the holster of any knife..why no sheath? Customers who bought this item also bought: BUD K Worldwide 2023. Not just a good sword for the price its a very good sword and its the Lowest price.""". Thank you. I'll give it to my boyfriend and let him chop wood stumps out or something, I dunno. this sword is amazing i have always loved greek and roman things. LOL. I almost cut my finger off handling that blade. I just ordered this sword and it arrived just before I am writing this review. I do recommend getting a large, heavy shield for your left, else you'll find one arm bigger than the other. Considering purchasing another awesome, cut down a 6-8" oak to test it and blade held up perfect.handle was plastic and came apart so I replaced it with friction tape from electrical supply. Out of the box and straight to the garbage. I took it as a challenge. Love it and thank you so much. It is my first proper sword (I've only had wall-hangers in the past) and I can honestly say I am impressed. Bought it for an older friend who has always wanted a sword (54 yrs old and never had one). This blade may not be a historical model, but would be deadly in the hands of any Spartan. Everything on it holds up so far. Bout it cause it looked cool and from my favorite movie. The pictures on this product do not even begin to show how good this sword looks. It's a nice sword it needs a second nail to hold the leather at the bottom of the handle butt other than that it's a bada$$ sword. Very good show sword but I wouldn't use it on another sword. Great sword, great store! Everything came great the handle was a little loose even though its not going to come off, I wish I knew how to tighten it o_0. If mine ever breaks, I'm totally getting another one! This weapon was used very much in the Battle of Thermopylae, in the MOVIE 300. this weapon simply did not exist in the time that the actual battle was fought. Thanks budk I plan on buying again. sword is immaculate very real to the touch and the delivery is prompt! And how it has a edge down the entire blade. HOLY S**T!!!!! Came as advertised, and SHARP! Looks good though. Fully Tempered, High Carbon Steel, Battle Ready Sword. (10% off), Sale Price 194.82 Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. All my friends want one now! $ 249.00 The "Alfedena" Sword Greek hoplite sword probably adopted from the Etruscans. All rights reserved. Each piece of the guard is made of two pieces of metal that snap together. (20% off), Sale Price 141.38 Needs better handle securement. 169.96, 188.85 and its very sharp!!! Just a few concerns. Overall, Nice Sword, Heavy As HELL, But Just As Cool. Aged look gives off a much better look than the cheaper model. It's extremely heavy and rugged (which matches the theme perfectly). Then I drilled holes and milled out the spaces in between so that I had cut out a space in each guard for the tang to fit through. I am an avid collector and Bud K is the best place to buy. This sword is amazing haha like just stunning. I really like the dirty finish beside the fact that I need to clean off the oil/sludge substance without ruining the antique look. But the biggest bonus is the fact that this sword costs less than 30 dollars which makes the 300 Spartan Warrior the best sword value in the market hands down. very sturdy blade. But the GOOD: The blade is magnificent. I just used the accusharp to sharpen it, sharpened like a beauty. Well worth the money. Even through that, the blade did not bend or deform, but broke. $ 199.00 The quality is amazing and I love the weight of the sword. But with that said, it is a very accurate replica. All in all, a good sword. "I have purchased 2 the first I sharpened and torcher tested it. Great buy.
Thank you True Swords! Original Price 248.94 Add To Cart. This is a replica of the swords used in the movie "300". 221.00, 260.00 Severing a 2" sapling felt like the handle was about to pop. grind down the rear of the blade and wrap it tight with desired material. Excellent quality especially for the price. Combat Commander Two-Handed Spartan Sword SKU: UC3459 $ 99.50 $ 72.00 Add to Cart Spartan Sword With Scabbard SKU: DS-1363 $ 500.00 - $ 530.00 Add to Cart Sale! Stop thinking about it and order one today. I am no weak woman, but this sword is HEAVY. Did you ever want to explore your spartan roots and run around in metallic underwear screaming bloody obscenities while holding a sword? The only this wrong is the handle. I became determined to break it to find out its limits. It looks to be exactly what it is. Still waiting for mine to arrive but from the reviews its going to be kick ass, i bought this beauty when it was just 20$. Product Description. At the end was a welded on bolt to hold the pommel on and there lay the problem of the main break. the best value for any weapon, sword or otherwise i have ever seen. This bladed weapon makes a great addition to any home decor or sword . (This all happend the same day it was delivered) I just wove a figure 8 into and around the handle and now it feels and works perfect. All and all, it's really cool conversation and collector piece I would highly recommend. I think it's dumb that they didn't include the sheath but I already ordered it. Has a 1/8" rib running down each side, which is where they get the 1/2" from. Not a problem with the leather, and it's probably fixable with some work, just wasn't looking for a DIY project right now. the only downside was the handle. 23.81, 29.76 The main annoyance is its weight. The finish is really nice, it looks like a rough grey forge finish. The handle was loose. The only con if noticed is the handle is crap. BUT then again this was to be a replica, not a DIY sword. I can't fault the blade at all. Fast shipping and excellent service. Just like the blades brandished by the Spartans in their courageous stand against the Persian hoard, this molded weapon measures approximately 34.25-inches long and is detailed to replicate a worn and battle-damaged sword. It is heavy, and bigger than the usual Greek sword, but is an excellent weapon that can combine brute force with a thin edge. It is worth the money. So far, it's the best piece in my collection. One trip to the local sharpening/fabrication shop and I have a fully functional sharp, heavy blade that, in the words of the shop owner, "was worth alot more than $29". A very neat product you will love. I will invest in a more sturdy sword, possibly one that is a true replica of the sword used in the motion picture, 300. this is a ok decent sword. Firstly the paint job, atleast on mine isn't the same as the one shown, but not an huge deal really. Add To Cart. Honshu Spartan Sword with Sheath No problem duck tape can't solve. It looks wicked cool, and since I LOVE the movie 300, I had to buy this dumb thing just so I could say I have props from it. It came sharp and well crafted as promised.The handle is garbage. this sword is sick, especially when its in your hands! It is my belief that this sword can even make a god-king bleed. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. Kind of heavy but overall a very good buy. this Item looks exactly like the one from the movie and I have seen the movie over 1,000 times. Anyone who wants a spartan sword need look no further. However, I just do not have arm and shoulder strength for this sword. Wow! The forward weight alone makes it very useful, even if dull. It comes factory pre-oiled, but if you slightly dampen a cloth or a paper towel, you can take the oil right off! A must buy for any 300 fan. This blade is madness one of the best from budk that i have gotten :-). !

=), I just got this sword last night this is the first in my collection and i am extremely impressed not part of this sword is plastic, pure metal and and the leather hilt, the sword is not sharp but i dont care because i can easily sharpen it and it looks extremely sharp which makes for a great display this is a MUST for a collector who is into barbarian, fantasy or historical swords and for any 300 fan I LOVE THIS SWORD but since i am currently an amatuer sword collector this is an amatuer opinion on waht makes for a good sword but for now this is DEFINEATLY a 5 star. Original Price 125.00 If you want really fuctional sword at a good price hear it is. this sword is sweetand the spartans swords didnt look anything close to this they were more of a gladius type swordand its for show not use stop complaining about the grip. nice sword not as thick as i thought it would be on the back side looked way thicker on site. Awesome display piece and excellent fallback in the event of a Zombie Apocalypse. If you try to take wide swings with it, the handle guard does tend to get in the way anyways, so it's better off without it. I just got it and I love it. Still needs work. The leather wrap came off the first week I had it so I used gorilla wood glue on it and it never came off again. Channel the legendary warriors of the Spartan 300, Heat tempered steel blade is 25 1/2" long. For those complaining about weighthit the gym. We offer standard, 3 day express, 2 day express, and overnight express shipping options for your convenience. was A bit Loose, It Wobbled a Little. Fairly sharp too!. I have been shopping around for about a week and I finally realized True Swords has the lowest prices. If you looking for a great wall hanger this is the sword for you right out the box, but if you're looking to chop some s#!t up or remove some limbs you're gonna have to put a little work into it. Beautifully made and the only compliant I have is the faux leather on the handle but it's still a great buy! Overall I think this sword is pretty good. Original Price 311.17 I had been on the fence on purchasing this sword for my collection but after seeing the video on the vblog I ordered it.Well worth the money!!!! Neither the guard, nor the pommel are well secured. This sword was awesome while I had it! Wow. It can come loose but that can easily be fixed. I was really excited because its my first sword to start my collection. I recommend you buy it! The traditional sword, which this sword is modeled after, is the Kopis, It is roughly the same, the handle is very similar, but the blade is a little exaggerated. I would recommend this sword to anyone who loves a good sturdy sword to beat things up with. Purchase this with the intent to swing at trees or any solid objects and you'll probably have a sword in several pieces. Sword is as advertised. great price, good looker it has a nice heavy blade, i tested the durability of the sword against a tree it took about 10 "wacks" then the handle shook a little bit loose, which brings me back to it being a good looker. The only reason I gave it four stars is because it doesn't come with a sheathe. The finest true sword I have seen. Yes as the title says for the steel or a wall hanger. Spartan 300 Sword KW-AH4213 Our Price: $172.00 List Price: $198.00 Greek Sword (Bone Insert) "Alfedena" KW-AH4214N Our Price: $293.00 List Price: $343.00 "La Tene" Celtic Short Sword KW-AH4303N Our Price: $133.00 List Price: $153.00 Celtic Long Sword KW-AH6425N Our Price: $242.00 List Price: $293.00 Celtic Bronze Sword KW-AH2102N Our Price: $352.00 Good combo for ax, hatchet and machete. It is anything but that. The pleather grip was very loose and unwinded within a few minutes of swinging. No problem wielding this sword with one hand. As heavy as the blade is, this makes the sword very blade heavy. I used one of these in a movie project Outlasted all the crap swords we used, and still was good for some woodclearing!. Once you buy them, you can't wait to hold them. As advertised, it has a full tang, but it also has a bolt welded on to the end so that the rear portion of the guard can screw on. The leather on the handle is put on poorly, so itl push towards the bottom if you use it, but thats easily fixed with more leather and you dont need the leather anyway. Beautiful piece. I just got the sword and the tip of the sword already broke off. This sword is absolutely amazing. It is a great display piece, looks just like the 300 props. I got one of these and I love it. the sheath is nice and love how i can easily draw and put the sword away while it's on my back. I love the weight and I can swing it with one hand with ease. All the swords found in our functional swords section are real swords that are properly forged, tempered and made like the originals. If I spent a couple of hours a day swinging this thing around, I would probably look like Leonidas before long. i love this sword. Heavy! Out of all the blades I've bought this one is the best deal, I'd easily pay $60 for this thing. The one draw back, and it's a huge one , is that the undersized handle seriously handicaps the user. Original Price 77.35 then the handle snapped off when i hit a 2X4. Thanks BudK. It's pretty heavy for its size but a great sword and I recommend buying it if you are thinking twice. This ultimately produces a sword that feels and looks as authentic as the originals - made as fully functional battle ready weapons. It's heavy!!! i can't get the backstrap on
all in all its a amazing buy. It's not overly sharp, but that can be amended. I was skeptical. Massive and heavy. I can feel its power with every swing, and its a great workout. For 5 minutes I was swinging this sword at the box it came in Leonidus by my side all the way Buy this I promise you will not be dissapointed

NOT TO MENTION I GOT MINE IN ONLY 2 DAYS!! Great buy.. It looks very nice on my wall too. There's only two purposes for the way this sword is built, feels, weighs and they are either to completely take off any limb with a single swing or kill period. I'm surprised at how quick the shipping was. Honshu Damascus Spartan Sword And Sheath - Damascus Blade, Grippy TPR Handle, Stainless Steel Guard - Length 23, Honshu Spartan Sword And Sheath - 7Cr13 Stainless Steel Blade, Grippy TPR Handle, Stainless Steel Guard - Length 23, Combat Commander Modern Tactical Spartan Sword - 1065 Carbon Steel, Honshu Midnight Forge Spartan Sword And Sheath - 7Cr13 Stainless Steel Blade, Grippy TPR Handle, Stainless Steel Guard, Honshu Red Spartan Sword And Scabbard - 7Cr13 Stainless Steel Blade, Grippy TPR Handle, Stainless Steel Guard - Length 23, Honshu Practice Spartan Sword - Polypropylene Construction, Perfectly Weighted, Virtually Indestructible - Length 23 1/8, Honshu Spartan Sword And Sheath - D2 Tool Steel Blade, Grippy TPR Handle, Stainless Steel Guard - Length 23. Better buy it NOW or you WILL wish you had. Original Price 241.56 This sword is WAY heavier then expected. This sword is amazing though! spartan soldier sword ancient greek Real Bronze Metal art sculpture museum copy greekartshop1 (5,284) $200.63 FREE shipping Custom Hand Forged, Damascus Steel Functional Sword 22 inches, Greek Spartan Sword, Sword Battle Ready, With Leather Sheath, Gift For Him YJinudstries (351) $149.99 $199.99 (25% off) FREE shipping The sword is thick and heavy and came out of the box sharp. Nothing beats having a massive Honshu Karambit at your side. I'm sure you could probably put a better edge on it with a machine wheeled grinder. This is NOT like the Greek kopis [that's right it was not just Spartan] but is modeled upon it. SPARTAN SWORDS A Variety of High-Quality, Heroic Spartan Swords At Unbelievable Prices. The blade is heavy and feels like it could do some real damage. Excellent collectors item for fans of 300, or unique sword collectors. Get this one. I redid the handle wrap first thing, shimmied the blade to get rid of a slight wobble. This is a wall hanger sword, do not use to chop! But make sure to dry it too. Black 2 Piece 26" + 18" Twin Tanto Blade Full Tang Ninja Sword Set. Roman Swords:Spartan Swords1065 Carbon Steel BladeCustom Sheath$99.99. Its a for sure SHTF sword! It is also very sharp the handle is just fine and is sold as a rock unlike some other reviews. But this blade is worth the money. Sword blade is darker than in the picture *Remember description said black* (personally I like it)
Made in China as you could guess, but seems a pretty solid job; cant go wrong with Carbon Steel.
Weight is definitely there so, just be sure you've got the muscle if you intend to swing it.
Intimidating & cool looking fictional sword that came as it is was exactly described.
*Just remember no scabbard, so think of where to store/display ahead of time*
For the price, you're getting what you paid for and, happy to say, then-some. Double Edged Ninja Rainbow Blade Sword. In fact, it is the heaviest sword I have ever handled. Highly recommended! It is very well made and very heavy. This is a very nice sword. This is a great looking piece. ah i forgot the cures to the problems of this sword. Absolutely amazing. Price point was awesome for what i purchased and its a tough blade that i wouldnt worry about breaking but yet if i cant carry it with me then its a wall hanger??? The only thing I noticed I didn't like was the leather wrap on the handle, it doesn't stay in place for too long. All in all, I'm gaining more respect for TrueSwords! It's funny it's modeled after the spartan swords in 300 but they have a picture of Roman soldiers on the box lol. I really underestimated how heavy the sword really was! The 1st time I tried to use the 300 sword I was cutting bamboo stalks. This is a beautiful sword and I am a great fan of BUDK. Best Christmas present ever. I've had it for at least two weeks and nothing about it has disappointed me yet. For the price and its unique/tactical attributes; it's a win/win!
Ranger Guide Terraria Calamity, Mortuary Transport Job Description, Santa Clara County Mugshots, Short Full Lace Wigs Human Hair, Articles R