This Accountability & Finance score represents IRS Form 990 data up until FY 2020, which is the most recent Form 990 currently available to us. Charlie is passionate about soccer having played since . At Indy Premier Soccer Club we aim to develop players to the best of their ability by focusing on growth in the four pillars of the game: Technical, Tactical, Physical, and Psychological. TSC players respect their opponents, teammates, coaches, referees and most importantly the game. My daughter is a 2016 that plays in the rec program. SCORPIONS SC: DIRECTORS. Board of Directors John Snyder President president@tnsoccer.org Don Eubank State Referee Administrator SRA@tnsoccer.org Leanna Wright Secretary/Treasurer treasurer@tnsoccer.org John Lees Middle District Director middledistrict@tnsoccer.org Otey Smithson Vice President-Adult Program vpadults@tnsoccer.org Rene Bustamante Executive Vice President TSC players are committed to our clubs process for Developing Excellence. The Treasurer shall deposit all moneys and other. I am currently a Sr.Director at the Athletic-inspired retailer Hibbett I City Gear, headquartered here in Birmingham. Tennessee Soccer Club Inc. cannot currently be evaluated by our Impact & Results methodology because either (A) it is eligible, but we have not yet received data; (B) we have not yet developed an algorithm to estimate its programmatic impact; (C) its programs are not direct services; or (D) it is not heavily reliant on contributions from individual donors.Note: The absence of a score does not indicate a positive or negative assessment, it only indicates that we have not yet evaluated the organization. Tennessee State Soccer Association is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. I have been a consultant for over 16 of those years, and a Public Works/Utilities Director for 6 of them. . Low 37F. . . Club Bylaws To contact one or more members of the DC Soccer Club Board of Directors, please email the Executive Director Greg Andrulis OFFICERS Chair- Zainab Schwartz Vice Chair- Dave Wakeman Treasurer- Giles Coates Secretary - Erin Harcourt MEMBERS Chris Bell Dawn O'Connell Tori Robinson Michael Sriqui Ken Clarke The Director of Fields shall be responsible for securing all game and practice fields for the club and attending various community meetings representing the Club for the purpose of maintaining and securing new fields and procuring lighted fields. His vast experience, both on and off the pitch, is going to be a huge asset to our players, our coaches and our TUSC families. AN AVERAGE OF 300 TEAMS PARTICIPATE IN EACH OUTDOOR EVENT AND 150 TEAMS PARTICIPATE IN OUR INDOOR EVENTS. I grew up playing soccer, including a high level club in my home state of Tennessee. The Team Manager Representative has the lead on developing Mentor relationships for new volunteers and helping to recruit additional volunteers as needed. They shall represent the views, ideas, and needs of the coaches and players in the club. I grew up playing soccer, including a high level club in my home state of Tennessee. Abundant sunshine. Home Page staff reports The Tennessee Soccer Club Board of Directors has announced TSC executive director Kevin Burk has resigned, effective immediately. FISHERS SOCCER CLUB INC dba Indy Premier Soccer Club Board of directors as of 12/05/2016 SOURCE: Self-reported by organization You have profile views left. Charity Navigator looks for a website on the Form 990 as an accountability and transparency metric. Presented here are up to five of this organization's highest compensated employees. I appreciate the support of this club and wish the best for the board of directors, directors of coaching and administrative staff. president of the Nashville FC Youth executive board of directors. The Registrar shall, in conjunction with theDirector of Coaching,maintain a waiting list of players who desire to be placed on teams in the event of an opening on a team. Children: 2, HSC Competitive Program & HSC Rec League. EvanBurokas@scorpionssoccer.org. Program Structure; . When an old, damaged wood and canvas canoe was donated to Tennessee Valley Canoe Club, Board Director BG Smith decided to fix it up. (Less). The Tennessee Soccer Club Board of Directors has announced TSC executive director Kevin Burk has resigned, effective immediately. The Tennessee State Soccer Association (TSSA) recently held its 2023 TSSA Annual General Meeting, where it hosted member leagues, member clubs, partners and key decision makers. Oro Valley, AZ 85737, This website is powered by SportsEngine's. Tennessee Soccer Club has a history of producing college-level players, but one thing that sets it apart is the unique attention its goalkeepers receive. Action Indoor Sports Soccer AssociationContact:Marvin Carson, East Ridge Futbol ClubContact:John Hooper, Knoxville Metro Soccer League (KMSL)Contact:Jenny Pleasant, Lawrence County Soccer Association Contact: Christopher West, Middle Tennessee Soccer AssociationContact:Daniel Cordero de Jesus, Montgomery County Soccer AssociationContact:Denise Pickett, Murfreesboro Soccer ClubContact:Bryan Kleparek, Nonconnah Adult Soccer LeagueContact:Vince Eccles, North Rutherford Soccer AssociationContact:James Jordan, Redoubt Soccer AssociationContact: Greg Love, Youth SoccerFind a ClubFormsOlympic Development ProgramSoccer Across AmericaTennessee State LeagueTOPSoccer. The Secretary shall keep a book of minutes of meetings at such place as the Board of Directors may order, of all meetings of the Club and all meetings of the Board of Directors, with the time and place of holding, whether regular or special, and if special how authorized. Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing. I played collegiate soccer and have served on many boards all real estate related, which is why Im choosing to begin with Member at Large. Over the years, I have coached many teams for my two boys and daughter within the rec program. Founded in 2004, TUSC is a non-profit youth soccer club based out of the Goodlettsville/Hendersonville area. The Form 990 is a document that nonprofit organizations file with the IRS annually. 2023-24. This is designed to prepare for space and time. You have permission to edit this article. Your donation attempt encountered a problem. Learn more about the BMF on the IRS website, Organization that normally receives no more than one-third of its support from gross investment income and unrelated business income and at the same time more than one-third of its support from contributions, fees, and gross receipts related to exempt purposes. In addition to delivering quality coaching and soccer skills development, the Club membership routinely raises funds or donates sports equipment to charities, including $2363.90 to the Tennessee Breast Cancer Coalition in 2014. Tennessee Soccer Club, Nashville FC Youth Announce Merger Talks, VIDEO: The Belles of Franklin Perform Its the Most Wonderful Time of the Year, Williamson County Football: 2018 Early Signing Day List, Wind Gusts Reached 79 MPH in Fridays Storm Event, NWS Wind Gust Report Here, Man Killed During Storm in Hendersonville, Photos: Storm Damage Across Middle Tennessee. (BMF affiliation code: 3). If this organization aligns with your passions and values, you can give with confidence. Simply enter the organization's name (Tennessee Soccer Club Inc.) or EIN (455231477) in the 'Search Term' field. Sign up with your email address to receive our newsletters. Tennessee Soccer Club Inc. cannot currently be evaluated by our Culture & Community methodology because we have not received data from the charity regarding its Constituent Feedback or Equity Practices strategies.Note: The absence of a score does not indicate a positive or negative assessment, it only indicates that we have not yet evaluated the organization. After scoring 12 goals in 85 appearances with Aberdeen, Smiths next move was stateside to sign with MLS club Colorado Rapids in 2009. Copyright Tennessee United Soccer Club 2022. loading and try your donation again. In 2005 he joined Scottish club Aberdeen following a year with ADO Den Haag in the Netherlands. . John Rudolph began his service to our club in 2014, and now, serves as our Board President. Our Values charliemorales@sesc-pdx.org. At-Large Directors are appointed by the US Club Soccer Board of Directors. The Registrar shall organize and coordinate all procedures for player registration within the Registrars jurisdiction, including, but not limited to: developing registration forms, verifying and maintaining copies of player birth certificates, registering players, providing player passes, transfer and drop forms to coaches, maintaining current and past copies of the Club database, tracking refunds to maintain accurate registered player records, providing flighting forms, field registration forms and other administrative forms, as requested, to the Board or Directors and Coaches. CLICK HERE to register with StatusMe to receive notifications on field status. I currently serve as the team manager for the HSC Jr Phantoms 2011 Boys Team. Being involved in coaching my sons teams in the recreational program for the past 3 years, I feel like I can bring good perspective and opinions to help move the recreational program forward. A complete list of the Club's Board of Directors and their relative positions are as follows: Ellen Llamas - President and Chairperson Marc Andiel - 1st Vice President and Vice Chairperson. Club structure. An Audit, Review, or Compilation provides important information about financial accountability and accuracy. The Liabilities to Assets Ratio is determined by Total Liabilities divided by Total Assets (most recent 990). I grew up playing soccer and wish an organization like this had existed. Organizations are scored based on their Total Revenue Amount: Charity Navigator looks for the existence of a conflict of interest policy on the Form 990 as an accountability and transparency measure. The years in the club with Paul as rec director, and now Michael, gave good insight into the goals and objectives of the club as well as some operations. Children: 2, HSC Competitive Program & Future Phantoms Program. With a passion for words and story telling, she enjoys bringing stories to the Middle Tennessee community. This overall score is calculated entirely from a single beacon score: 100% Accountability & Finance. We leverage finance and accountability data from it to form Encompass ratings. THE CLUB PROVIDES A SERIES OF OUTDOOR TOURNAMENTS DURING THE SPRING AND FALL AND INDOOR TOURNAMENTS IN THE WINTER. We believe there is a likelihood that by combining our player pools, staff, facilities and resources that we can create more opportunities for players to develop and compete., We have been competitors for years, but the MLS process demonstrated the strength of our clubs when we work together, said Tony McLarty, president of the Nashville FC Youth executive board of directors. The Vice-President shall serve as the Chairperson of the Discipline and Rules Committee. A combined club of over 3,000 players would create new opportunities for families and players across the region.. Brown will report to the Board of Directors. As of April 13, 2022, US Club Soccer's Board of Directors consists of: Regional Board Directors are elected by a popular vote of competitive member clubs in good standing in each region. Copyright 2017. Youth - Competitive (U-12 and older): $24. While our board met with several candidates, we knew that Jamie was the right choice to lead our club forward. I am also the former President and Secretary of the Hoover Metro Kiwanis Club and the current Vice President of the Spain Park High School Boys Soccer Booster Club. -TENNESSEE UNITED SOCCER CLUB- The Treasurer shall keep and maintain, or cause to be kept and maintained, adequate and correct accounts of the properties and business transactions of the organization, including accounts of its assets, liabilities, capital; receipts, disbursements, gains, losses, surplus and any other accounts . Charity Navigator looks for the existence of a whistleblower policy per the Form 990 as an accountability and transparency measure. The Director of Coaching (DOC) shall be responsible for developing and improving coaches so that players maximize their potential at all ages. Cuzzetto is a BC Soccer Life Member, having coached, played, and managed Vancouver Columbus FC. Tennessee United is a Hendersonville TN based soccer club built on the foundation of Character, Quality and Unity. "Developing Excellence" across its membership and in the community. Why would you like to serve on the Board? Cabosa Shreveport Soccer Club Director Service Consent & Responsibilities As a member of CABOSA SHREVEPORT SOCCER CLUB Board of Directors, I will exercise the responsibilities of this office with integrity, collegiality and care. Our board members are parents just like you who volunteer their time to ensure our club provides a great place for our children to learn and enjoy the game of soccer. My name is Larry Ingram, and I would like to submit my name for consideration for theMember at Largevacancy on the HSC Board of Directors. Club leaders said the merger discussion was the product of their collaboration to support the push to bring a Major League Soccer team to the city in 2017-18. Played soccer at professional level in the League of Ireland, and in college for the University of Tennessee Southern (formally Martin Methodist College). Our Vision To be an internationally recognized, community-centered soccer club that focuses on all levels of soccer. Nonconnah Adult Soccer League Contact: . Kaufman served as the USL W League Head Coach last season and aided in the organization of the team in the inaugural year. TUSC has a busy schedule coming up with the 18th Annual Spring United Cup of Champions on April 21-23, bringing 230 teams to town, the 3rd Annual TUSC Golf Tournament fundraiser for the TUSC Scholarship fund on May 6th at Twelve Stones Golf Club, the 1st Annual Kickin It By the Creek Invitational Adult Soccer Tournament on May 28-29, as well as TN Youth State Cup, and 2022/2023 tryouts in May. Each member club has one vote for each Board of Directors seat vacancy in its region. We have a lot of work ahead but Im relishing the challenge in leading TUSC to becoming the premier destination for youth soccer in the state.. You're faster than our page! 509(a)(2) (BMF foundation code: 16), Independent - the organization is an independent organization or an independent auxiliary (i.e., not affiliated with a National, Regional, or Geographic grouping of organizations). During that time, I have served on the Board of Directors of the American Public Works Association Alabama Chapter having held the office of President in 2018, and I currently serve as the Chapters delegate to the National Council of Chapters. Recently, Tennessee Soccer Club announced it had partnered with the USL to place teams in the Super Y Leagues, providing summer training and game play, culminating in a chance to compete for a National Championship. Brown will report to the Board of Directors. Use the tool below to select different beacons to see how the weighting shifts when only one, two, or three beacons are earned. The clubs stressed the potential merger is designed to provide more opportunities for youth players in Middle Tennessee to develop and play at a higher level. . 10645 N. Oracle Rd. Has obtained 10 certifications and diplomas with the United Soccer Coaches, Licensed U.S. Soccer Grassroots Coach Educator. David Kraus, Board President, stated, We didnt really expect to end up here a year ago when we selected Stuart from a number of quality candidates. Tennessee Soccer Club currently has open registration for Team Selection beginning in May. Nonprofits act in the public trust and reporting publicly on activities is an important component. In some cases, these amounts may include compensation from related organizations.
Masonic First Degree Lecture, Chicago Startup Week 2022, The Devil Is Beating His Wife, Articles T