(Lincoln is at Gus Games and Grub with Clyde). - Lori said happy, LINCOLN: It's good to see you again, Lori! "Ronnie" redirects here. Im back. Lincoln then lies down on his bed and falls asleep The next morning All of the girls wake up and immediately take action. Lola then hugs Lincoln, knowing shell defend him from their mockery. Chandler: Oh man! I worked on that thing for three months! The next chapter will be rather interesting though I still have to edit my others eventually so look out for that, The Loud House (Lincoln Loud x Ronnie Anne Santiago). - Lana finishes. Ms. Taber: Alright, Lola. LINCOLN: Nice place you got here, Ronnie Anne. Lola managed to regain my trust. After Lola read these two scenarios, the students would begin to bad mouth the sisters, accusing them for being horrible siblings. Clyde runs into his bedroom, and the sisters, Bobby and Ronnie Anne jump into the truck and drive off. Lisa: Carefully (Lisa uses a pair of pliers to grab hold of a flask thats holding an explosive concoction. loud house fanfiction lincoln loses his memory Hakkmzda. Theres something on the back. LINCOLN: Cool, we've been hanging out, also. As a baby, Ronnie Anne would soil her diapers and fart a lot.[5]. (Lana raises her hand) What is it, Lana? They put their respective younger siblings down), LORI: It's cute to see you two with together. (sobbing) This is your fault! Thats why Im dumping Lori right now. Come to the living room. (to the viewers) Hope this isnt another scam. Lincoln: You started it! "Hold up!" called Clyde. - Ronnie Anne greeted. #sleepover But first, Lana, build a stage. (all the kids pull out the thing they want to show) Who wants to go first? Lincoln gulped nervously. Chandler: We heard that you like to watch a girly show. The girls told me that the only way I can win you back is if I did an act of kindness. Lana and Lola's first grade teacher, Ms. Taber, is of course, a reference to Catherine Taber, the voice of Lori. (Lincoln and Clyde arrive to the Loud House, and when Lincoln opens the door, the sisters, with the exception of Lola, see Lincoln and Clyde, and immediately begin bursting out with laughter. Please message me via my pen name, GiovanniGo on FanFiction via the private messaging option. A few minutes later, the only sisters who arent ready are the twins. Her nightwear consists of a light purple shirt, and dark purple pants with white socks. A crash! RONNIE ANNE: S'up, lame-o. In one of many alternate universes, Rick Sanchez doesn't have just one grandson and one granddaughter. Let's have fun! REPORTER: We've just informed that a snow plow is clearing the streets! (These words cause Lincoln and Clyde to have flashbacks of the events of Two Boys and a Baby. Would you be interested? She did so by doing an amazing tap solo. As the song plays, Lincoln and Lowies anger slowly goes away as he begins to laud Lolas performance. Horrified, the students immediately head off to class to avoid Lolas wrath. The reason I made this fanfiction was because before I even thought about this fanfiction, I imagined the worst possible way Lincoln could brutally hurt one of his sisters. Ronnie Anne is depressed that she broke up with you, and I suggested that it would be best if you two made up. This is a fictitious phone number used by many TV shows and movies. At Clydes house, Lincoln and Clyde are anticipating the second half of ARGGH! during a commercial break). - Ronnie Anne mentioned, LINCOLN: Yeah, I'd remembered those times, my sisters keep meddling in my life and those boys keep teasing me. Toffee Cocoa Cuddles Murders Harold McBride. (Lincoln and Clyde jump into the truck, and drives off to the Loud House. ~Back to 3rd person POV~. Did you forget that tonight is the season premiere of ARGGH!?! Lori managed to empty out half of her closet, but Leni hasnt even decided on which one to give away. She heads back to her desk). The writer will expand if necessaary.Also, this fanfic is a joke. Today, it was Spring Cleaning day. Lincoln: (infuriated) I cant believe this! "Ronnie, hi!" Ronnie Anne is a compassionate and forgiving person, as shown by her accepting Lincoln's apology after he insulted her and apologizing herself for the sloppy joe in "Save the Date" and Lincoln trying to ditch her when she was trying to look for him to ask him to the arcade in "Dance, Dance Resolution" (though he thought she was trying to ask him to the Sadie Hawkins dance). I thought I'd make this warning to let you know. LORI: Aw man, now we can't even go on our date! She is Lincoln's other best friend and former classmate. Its Spring Cleaning day at the Loud House. (Lori then stare at the window, looking at the snow, she looks a little down), (At the Santiago Residence, Lincoln is staring at the window, looking at the snow, he is also sad), LINCOLN: Good night, Lori. (As Lola continues to cry her eyes out in sadness, the girls look at each other, and eventually begin to cry alongside with Lola, since they werent aware of how heartbroken Lincoln was when Ronnie Anne broke up with him. Lola: Because I humiliated my brother, he was so furious at me, that he punched me in the face, which gave me a black eye, and caused some of my teeth to fall out. LINCOLN: (annoyed) And that's the negative effect of snow days: getting hit with a snowball. RONNIE ANNE: Oh yeah, he's walking to Lori's house for a date. Lincoln opens the door to see Ronnie Anne and Lola). Hope you enjoy it. Ronalda "Ronnie" Anne Santiago[n 1] is a supporting character from The Loud House, and the main protagonist of its spin-off, The Casagrandes. To be either a professional skateboarder or a chef, "Ronnie" redirects here. You want to see Ronnie Anne get back with Lincoln? Ronnie Anne is back to being my girlfriend. - Bobby said, joy - So, you're ready for our date? "Who is it?" No vulgar language. - Lori claims, (Bobby and the other sisters walk in the living room). I grabbed a fishing rod, and managed to grab hold of the diaper, but when I flung the fishing rod back, I accidentally flung the diaper right into the ceiling fan, covering me, Clyde, and the entire bedroom in smelly fecal matter. Lola: After what Ive been through, I think it would be best if you and Lincoln made up. Lincoln yelled the insult so loud, that the surrounding neighborhood is woken up from it. Luna: Listen, little dudette. A few minutes later, Lincoln wakes up Lincoln: (yawn) Well, that was some sleep, escpecially since i'm back in the devil's manor. Let's leave the children alone." - Lori said - He'll be fine. Im only going to talk anybody who isnt one of my sisters. "If you say so Lincoln" Clyde muttered and the two walked down the steps. Lincoln proceeds to hug Lola back, and he kisses her damaged eye) Lola, Im sorry for punching you in the face. Wholesome shenanigans occur. "Come on, Harold. LORI: Yep, Bobby and I been hanging out all day. Let's just say this is an AU. Lincoln, however, lowers his eyebrows to form a furious expression, showing that he hasnt forgiven Lola for her heartless action, and storms back into his room. (Lisa puts the hazmat mask back on, grabs her pliers, and begins to remove Lilys diaper. Lisa: Oh my gosh. In Lincolns room, Lincoln is hard at work deciding what to toss out and what to keep. - Bobby said, excited, (Inside the Loud House, everyone is inside in the living room, the other sisters are happy that Lincoln is back with them), LORI: So, how was Ronnie Anne's place? Luan: Who knows? - Luna said, (Everyone facepalms for Leni's stupidity; At the park, Lincoln and Ronnie Anne are ice skating with Lori and Bobby, while the others are in a field, having a snowball fight), LINCOLN: Man, this is so much fun! (The girls continue to cry on Lincoln while he rubs their backs in an attempt to console them for the next few minutes. What is it that you want to tell me? Seven other figures walk up to Lincoln and turn on the light, revealing to be his sisters. Clyde said to his best friend. Winter, my favorite season of the year. Lola was the one who felt the most sorry, since she started it all by finding your comic. Lincoln: (enraged) RONNIE ANNE BROKE UP WITH ME TODAY BECAUSE OF THAT INCIDENT! She also has good throwing aim. Lincoln and Clyde: We dont want to talk about it. LINCOLN: Those were good times. (Those words from Leni cause Lola to begin crying). He slips two sheets under the door of each bedroom and walks back into his room. (to the viewers) As you may know, I am an avid reader of comics and manga. "Bro, are you okay?" asked Luna Lincoln nodded. "Hey, Maddy!" BOBBY: Babe! Clyde and I are now a laughingstock at school, and Im back to being a single person because my girlfriend broke up with me. Lincoln and Lowie walk up to the chairs and notices a piece of paper on it that reads SIT HERE. In addition to a stunning aquamarine puffy dress addressed the shoppers. Lola enters her room). I never knew I had one of these in my room for a while. He gets dressed up and walks out of his room. I call it The Dome Home. Its about a boy named Damien, based on me, who lives in a house with ten sisters, based on my sisters. You girls were insulted just because I implemented you in a story that I made! - Lori moped, (At the Santiago Residence, Lincoln is staring at window, looking at the snow in sadness, he sighs, Ronnie Anne is playing a video game, she see's her boyfriend and approaches him), RONNIE ANNE: What's the matter, lame-o? She is a good student, having made the honor roll in school. Lori: Finally! This is the second time I made a fanfiction with a rather dark tone. - they said excited, (The two quickly gotten dressed in their winter clothes and they see the snow is cleared on their street). The Princess and the Everlasting Emerald: A Royal Woods Fairytale. Lincoln: Because even if it is not a trophy, a ribbon, or a certificate, it does give something rewarding: my respect. I also have a lizard, monkey, pig, frog, dog, cat, hamster, and canary. I know just where to put this. Lincoln mentioned on The Loud House's Instagram that although he likes Ronnie Anne as a friend, she's not his girlfriend. Lola: I know! So from this day on, Im refusing to say another word to them for as long as I can. Our brother has turned into a psychopath! Will it go well? (Lincoln wakes up with a sour mood on his face. But the opening of the front door got their attention. They rush downstairs and enter the kitchen. Free to cause havoc for all To the viewers) Man, I guess I have to make another issue of The Dome Home. She responded back to me. Luna: Forget about whos who, dudes. Lincoln was back home in his room play on his handheld when his phone went off and saw that it was text from a unknown number he opened it and found picks of Carlota in suggestive positions the last one was her winking with a kiss mark on the photo and text that said 'uses these when you think of me,until next time my little Semental blanco.' - Lori said happy. Er, I mean, done. I yelled out something so bad, it felt like the whole town was horrified. Lisa: (realizing Lily pooped her diaper) Here we go again. Lincoln asked before seeing the body of his dark skinned friend sitting in the corner of the room, breathing into his paper bag. Hes very caring towards us, he knows what he does, and he never gives up. Its nighttime the Loud House. They became best friends following the events of "Save the Date", and both their rocky relationship and this tough love, while mostly shown in earlier episodes, would seemingly disappear by the time of "The Horror-Scope", their relationship stabilizing by then. RONNIE ANNE: Thanks, it's not compared to your house and your rambunctious sisters. I managed to reunite Ronnie Anne with Lincoln, and the two are happy now. Lincoln: Aww. (Lincoln walks out of the living room. Lincoln: They shoved a bar of soap in my mouth and repeatedly punched me until I couldnt move. Girl Jordan: Ooh! Lola: I just polished them yesterday. The sisters watch Lola perform from Lana and Lolas bedroom window. Read Chapter 28: The tech knight rises (Remastered) from the story The loud symbiotes (a loud house x marvel crossover) by omegacrow-nexus with 1,937 reads. *I was told numerous times that there has to be a scene in my fanfiction "The Diary of a Loud", where Ronnie Anne and Lincoln get back together. Lincoln, Clyde and Ronnie Anne enter the Loud House). Now a student on the honor roll at Cesar Chavez Academy,[n 2] Ronnie Anne was known as the toughest girl in Royal Woods Elementary School. The schools resident tough girl who loves to pick on fellow student Lincoln Loud. It has a note attached to it. LORI: It is, we'll talk later little bro. About 10 minutes had gone by and Lincoln had just finished buttoning the white buttons of his baby blue shirt when he heard a soft knock on the door. After brushing their teeth, the siblings all rush to their bedrooms and crash out due to their hard work. (Ronnie Anne and Lola walk upstairs and Ronnie Anne knocks on Lincolns bedroom door. This, along with "The Diary of a Loud", are considered my darkest stories. Lori is holding an ice pack on her left cheek. Im happy that you and Lincoln are back. I gave her what she deserve by punching her right in the face. Lana: And its all because we destroyed something Lincoln worked really hard on. "I might as well wear it tonight so I don't have to tomorrow" A final sigh slipped from her lips as she took off her clothes, putting on the pink tank top and purple shorts. Clyde: I know! Lincoln: (consoling the girls) Girls, girls. At least I wouldn't be completely alone during this weekend. Toffee Cocoa Cuddles Murders Harold McBride, Episodes focusing on Ronnie Anne Santiago. All of the neighbors also have their jaws dropped. Summary: Lincoln Loud was in the girls bathroom sniffing panties, Ronnie Anne and her friends caught Lincoln in the act and as a result, Lincoln was punished. Lincoln: I just finished it earlier. Dr. Lopez told me the more stressful you are, the more uncomfortable youll get. The Loud House Encyclopedia is a FANDOM TV Community. - Ronnie Anne ask. Lincolns shock turns into complete rage. The experience scared the boy so much, he decided to never speak to his sisters again., The next day, the boy did something that made one of his sisters mad. (The sisters have reached the end of the comic. I was just upset. Ronnie Anne: If itll make me happy, then Ill do it! Lucy: Hey. "There you are!" Chandler: Hey Larry, did you hear the news lately? "Fine, I'll see ya soon." Lincoln sure is some kind of sissy. Lori: Leni, come on! (Lori shoves the bar of soap into Lincolns mouth again, and the sisters all give Lincoln a beating before heading off, leaving Lincoln lying on the floor. Ronnie Anne Santiago | The Loud House Encyclopedia | Fandom 3,543 Explore Characters Episodes More Community in: Females, Preteens, Kids, and 7 more English Ronnie Anne Santiago View source 0 of 1 minute, 23 secondsVolume 0% 01:20 Watch 01:23 Who is Ronnie Anne Santiago? (Lincoln and Clyde continue to play arcade games for a few more hours. Bobby: You guys need a ride? They look outside to see the inflatable slide open), (The girls see a sticky note on his bed, it reads Reminder: Season Premiere of ARGGH!. This one action scared all his sisters. - Lola replied. A curious expression slowly became present on the light skinned males face before he quickly shook his head. - Lincoln said - I'd miss you guys. "S-so many people" Clyde muttered and rocked on his feet. (Lola looks at her with confusion) Dont worry, hes properly trained. - Lincoln said, excited, (Ronnie Anne then throws a snowball at Lincoln, she laughs), LINCOLN: (laughing) Oh, you is gonna pay for that!
Bricks Legoland Breakfast Menu, Madden Games Unblocked, Texas Syndicate Initiation, Who Brews Aldi Anti Establishment Ipa, Articles T